Got any good jokes?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Got any good jokes?

Post by attofishpi »

-
Last edited by attofishpi on Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hermit Philosopher

Post by Hermit Philosopher »

This one made me smile
F49733EE-C7D4-4343-90AC-9E45CA301899.jpeg
F49733EE-C7D4-4343-90AC-9E45CA301899.jpeg (38.64 KiB) Viewed 3095 times
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Hermit Philosopher wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:49 pm This one made me smile

F49733EE-C7D4-4343-90AC-9E45CA301899.jpeg
I hate the term 'woke' ..Veg loves it, keeps advertising it like a USAdian.

But honestly I don't get it, unless this is still about Elton.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Hermit Philosopher wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:49 pm This one made me smile
It was sort of funny.

Now the thing you've got to contemplate (as a retired psychologist) is that LOADS of us around the world have our minds in rather a quadary, since many of us that loved our Queen, are now jealous of her (for an obvious reason).
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am I remember back when President Trump visited The Queen. She hosted him at a big dinner. Some video leaked out past the media censors and I got to see it on the television. Trump and The Queen were sitting close together and he was telling her some story. She was listening attentively and then she burst out in spontaneous, joyous laughter, the kind you can’t fake. I have not seen that clip aired on the telly since that one time, and I know I didn’t dream it. I haven’t even seen it in all the biography footage that is being shown about the Queen these days.

I know why this is so. You know why this is so. We know why this is so.
All Republican's know why. It's the same reason they insist on owning guns.

Their penises are so tiny, and Trump just happened to tell the Queen at the same time she put her fork into a carrot.

8)
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

One person's reaction to a wokie nitwit nobody who wrote an article claiming that classical music is 'racist' and that Beethoven is too 'white and male'. It deserves to be shared (apart from some quirky use of capitals).

'' Ok. So this is where we are,… Going after Beethoven. Very nice. But why stop yourself short? I agree with you Beethoven is a nobody in the fight for Woke-ness. Honestly, the biggest tool used in history to further white supremacy is basically the English Language. Invented by white People, both in written and spoken format, to exclusively further their domination on the surrounding world. So if you are truly fair in your fight, and not a hypocrite, you should stop speaking and write English by using this Tool for Supremacy Immediately. And actually you should do your research and find out which cars were built and invented by white people. I am pretty sure BMW, Bentley and Mercedes were invented and built by white people. So you should stop driving those immediately. Also you can research the house you live in,…if it was built by white people, you should just Get Out in protest. If you have an air conditioning unit, please turn it off. Also please stop wearing pants. Pretty sure I am, that those they were invented by white people.You probably can get away with wearing a dress and sandals. Also you cannot listen any more to music with violins, pianos, guitars and most instruments other than drums. Please do Not watch movies or take any pictures. Also, pretty sure I am, that even the Internet would be Off limits for you if Your Protest would be Validated in an Honest manner. Maybe then you can somehow explain and Argument and your Theory better that way. If you keep using the same tools that the White Man used to establish his White Supremacy, you are nothing but a Hypocrite and a Liar. Because you cannot say to yourself in good conscience: “I am use the tools A, B and C used by White Supremacists but I am not going to use tools D, F and G because I do not like them.” See, I tried to sympathize with Halle Berry when she cried at the Oscars (White Supremacy prize invented by white people to be awarded to other white people to further their Supremacy.) and she said: ” There are just not enough screenplays for black women in Hollywood.” but she had me lost at the three P.s,…. a Pen and a Piece of Paper. That’s all it takes to write a screenplay. So she probably wanted white people to write a screen play for her about How does it Feel to be a Black Woman?! Otherwise they were racist?! Hmmm,…? See, in Life, you cannot have anal and oral sex and still pretend in good faith to be a virgin. You can certainly do it, as you do it in this article, but it is laughable.Nothing but a Cheap Comedy. I would suggest not using any of white people’s stuff anymore. Screw them all together. As soon as you find out it had anything to do with white people, please stay away and Run like hell!! Then I will begin to believe that you are an Honest Human being with a Valid Point of View. You cannot pick and choose what you want to take from the whites and still have a valid argument. Until then,… I will leave you with this. My kids are 7 and 5. They never came from the park and said: “I played with a black girl or a brown boy.”, because kids Do Not See Skin Color. Seeing skin color needs be taught, same as Racism needs to be taught. And basically Racism is nothing other than Differentiating Human Beings based on their skin color. Whoever sees skin color is 100% a Racist On Either Side. And World Culture is like a River that Flows in One Direction. Everybody borrows from the other, as well as from the World Collection, and then they try to improve what they can, and they throw their cup of tea together with the rest to flow down the stream. There is no such thing as Cultural Appropriation,… Only a River of Knowledge that just flows for the Benefit of Humanity as a Whole and for all people to learn, enjoy and progress. Everybody is entitled to Everybody Else’s stuff. Nobody ever invented anything without help from their predecessors. Please compare Tap Dancing with Ancient Irish Folk Dances and you will find out they are very similar. You should not say:” I will use your stuff, but you cannot use my stuff.” because nothing belongs to you. it belongs to Humanity. I am sorry that Cardi B is not Beethoven and I know that upsets you, but all it takes to be Beethoven is just a Pen and a Piece of Paper. Never mind the fact that you already have a head start , since he was deaf. Do not try to bring down the greats because you cannot jump high. It is not their fault how high You jump.''
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I hear water sports are pretty popular in Pakistan right now.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

An oldie but a goodie..

- Are you alright?
- No I'm half left.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

he was dead

-Imp
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Impenitent wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:47 pm why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

he was dead

-Imp
Nope. I saw the utube video, it was because he scratched his arse then sniffed..word to the wise, never do that when you are at the top of scaffolding.
Walker

Post by Walker »

It's just Halloween. Don't be afraid.

Vote Fetterman for US Senate!

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Now here's a dog who's getting ahead in life. I wonder where he's headed. He should probably keep a heads up walking by the roadway like that. Wouldn't want him to get a big head and be too careless.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/d875018e_20221029113710_t
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:23 pm Now here's a dog who's getting ahead in life. I wonder where he's headed. He should probably keep a heads up walking by the roadway like that. Wouldn't want him to get a big head and be too careless.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/d875018e_20221029113710_t
Coming to a 'Merican border town.

Let's simply refuse to believe that's real. Let's simply deny the conditions caused by the open border. Let's simply deny that the criminals are trafficking people and drugs just as fast as they can, and profiting enormously and beheading anyone who gets in the way. Let's deny that Brandon ignores immigration laws. Let's deny that Brandon actually is a joke, man, as opposed to no joke. As the witch cackled while straddling her broomstick, it's a vast right wing conspiracy. They never talk about vast Left-wing conspiracies, do they. That's why the big bird keeps flying in circles. It only has one vast wing.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

70pm53.jpg
70pm53.jpg (50.76 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »