Got any good jokes?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dorothea

Re: Got any good jokes?

Post by dorothea »

Well - God or evolution by natural selection has not given you any gifts, so say goodbye to continuing in the gene pool, and it's good bye from me.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:02 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 am Of course no one begs to be raped. Women could wear potato sacks and still get raped. What I would like to know is why women are so hated in Western society--by both men AND women. Very strange.
They're not hated.

It's the behaviour that's hated, if a human walks around in public half naked they instantly set them self up as a target.
I suppose if you live at the beach you might see that a lot, but I don't think I've ever seen a woman walking around 'half naked' (which half do you mean?). What do you expect women to wear at the beach on a boiling hot day? Your 'logic' is flawed anyway. There is no evidence that the incidence of rape on 'half naked' women is any higher than on fully clothed ones. If a woman has a lovely face, should she cover it, because it might make her a target? How IRONIC. (Just helping out the Americans on here).
Yes. Women are hated in Western society. I could give you a tedious list of ovbious examples but I can't be bothered. I'm sure your brain could use a bit of exercise for once in its existence. You don't have to look far (i.e. any further than your own comments, for starters).
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:35 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:02 pm

They're not hated.

It's the behaviour that's hated, if a human walks around in public half naked they instantly set them self up as a target.
I suppose if you live at the beach you might see that a lot, but I don't think I've ever seen a woman walking around 'half naked' (which half do you mean?). What do you expect women to wear at the beach on a boiling hot day? Your 'logic' is flawed anyway. There is no evidence that the incidence of rape on 'half naked' women is any higher than on fully clothed ones. If a woman has a lovely face, should she cover it, because it might make her a target? How IRONIC. (Just helping out the Americans on here).
Yes. Women are hated in Western society. I could give you a tedious list of ovbious examples but I can't be bothered. I'm sure your brain could use a bit of exercise for once in its existence. You don't have to look far (i.e. any further than your own comments, for starters).
Great, then the solution is lets all walk about like beach combers.

Or even get rid of clothes all together, I mean no body was born wearing clothes. Lets all be free and equal and be of natures way.

I mean it's absolute common sense to work out that when you are cold you cover up, and I mean cover up, no pinky bits showing. And when it's hot it like hey who's in for a bit of skinny dipping..yeah!

Nature got it right, man is the self conscious one, not nature.

Don't worry about my flawed opinions, I've always had the good common sense to make myself look as ugly as possible so as not to attract too much attention to myself. I hate people touching me, or even talking to me. I'm a recluse. I'm happy for people to hang around if they want to, but they have to respect my love for solitude...oh and to not touch me. Then everything is hunky dory, it's back to the garden, paradise found, and I'm a happy bunny...but that's just me, and the reality I've chosen for myself.
I'm pleased that you so completely understood all of my points, even the subtle ones, and the reinforcing of your argument with a dissertation on your mental health problems is sheer genius i.e. you hate being touched or talked to, therefore any woman who is friendly towards males, likes to look attractive, and wears less than a full tent covering, is begging to be raped.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:04 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:56 pm
I'm pleased that you so completely understood all of my points, even the subtle ones, and the reinforcing of your argument with a dissertation on your mental health problems is sheer genius i.e. you hate being touched or talked to, therefore any woman who is friendly towards males, likes to look attractive, and wears less than a full tent covering, is begging to be raped.
Thanks for your projection of this one here, but there is no proof any of it exists. You can only know what you are, not what I am.

As for the beautiful girls begging to be raped, I happen to believe, although it's just my opinion, not actually literal, that if I dressed provocatively in front of a male, I would be more than aware that the possibility of being raped would be lurking somewhere in the males mind. .not that he would carry it out, that would just depend on the circumstances of how the meeting played out, how the woman behaved around him. Men don't like to be teased, they want to know from the get go ...Am I going to get laid tonight or not. It's like don't tease a dog, else it bite you on the ass.
Yes. I'm sure you would be beating them off with a truncheon if you didn't go all out to 'make yourself as hideous as possible'. Never mind. I'm sure you don't have to try all that hard, and men will still manage to keep their penises contained in your presence :roll: What an offensive little kkkristian misogynist you are. I'm sure most men can handle a little 'teasing' without feeling an uncontrollable urge to rape.
Greta

Post by Greta »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:41 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:56 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 am What I would like to know is why women are so hated in Western society--by both men AND women. Very strange.
Men want to be loved, and want a companion for life, but women aren't capable of loving men and do not understand companionship either. Well at least not in the way that men need it. These myths were just made up by our forefathers. So then men who aren't stupid and blind enough, can end up disappointed, which can then sometimes turn into hate.
(Of course that's not to say that many man aren't worthless pieces of shit, they are.)

As for why many women hate women, I don't really know. I guess they see each other's excessive narcissism, and that reminds them of their own excessive narcissism, the one they are actively trying to pretend away. And that makes them resentful, angry, which can sometimes turn into hate.
Hmm. The only narcissists I have encountered have been male. Western society is just anti-women. It's everywhere. And I'm no raving ranting feminist. Just stating a fact.
The strong influence of Murdoch's media group has long been at the vanguard of western misogyny.

Murdoch especially dislikes non Liberal/Republican women. I've never seen a female leader in Australia be given clear space by Murdoch's attack dogs; every time it is basically a metaphorical witch hunt. Coloured people and queers don't fare too well with his media either. His attacks on Julia Gillard and Dorothy Dix treatment of Tony Abbott some years ago was mind blowing in its bias and distortions - and all the time they are screaming about media left wing bias to throw everyone off the trail.

This parasitic mogul has been imposing his dinosaur views on the west ever since he bragged in the 1950s that he could control the outcome of any election he chose. This is not something he dares boast about today, plus he hasn't always always won, though after he loses his media becomes especially feral. He always recovers next election, though and, worse, it seems his family is descended from Methuselah's line so there is apparently no respite via natural causes in sight from Murdoch's and his mates' misogynist conditioning ...
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:...
As for my rely to nobody, I was speaking from my own experience, I've been raped, once when I was 6 years old, and multiple times over and over during a marriage when I didn't ask for it, sorry if you found my earlier reply offensive when none was intended. Perhaps I have got a warped sense of reality when it comes to men, so what, what else am I supposed to believe about men. ...
Given your experiences I'm surprised you found bob's joke funny. Why didn't you leave the marriage after the first time let alone the third?
I'm not saying all men are rapists, they are not, I love male company. But I think they may have the potential to be. I just don't trust them as far as I can throw them, we never ever know what is going on in the mind of another being. ...
I thought your metaphysic has it that there are no other beings?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:What you think is none of my business, go away...You know nothing about my circumstances, I did leave you fool, I'm not going to tell you what happened you nosy Whore, don't project your shit mind onto me. ...
It was you spouting your personal history? Given your reasoning and that you said multiple times over and over I guess your husband thought you were just asking for it.
I happen to like Bob, he makes me laugh. ...
I wasn't talking about bob but the joke that belittled those who'd been raped.
No one has ever seen their original Father you stupid Bastard, what part of that do you not understand?????? ...
Don't know about you but I see mine quite often.
shut your fucking cake hole. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about, or who you are, we're all just a bunch of talking parrots...repeating what everyone else is saying. ...
I thought you said you were some 'meta-mind' and non-dualist speaking a new truth?
No one knows Jackshit.
Speak for yourself.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

No one has ever seen their original Father you stupid Bastard, what part of that do you not understand?????? ...
Arising_uk wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:31 pmDon't know about you but I see mine quite often.

You really have got no fricking clue what this means do you? ...The I AM ...The Bastard Child?
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:48 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:45 am What an offensive little kkkristian misogynist you are. I'm sure most men can handle a little 'teasing' without feeling an uncontrollable urge to rape.

Well thanks for your opinion of me not that it could ever offend me, I have no idea who you are and you are not in my reality so your comment is meaningless, it's just a projection of your own unwanted insecurity.

As for my rely to nobody, I was speaking from my own experience, I've been raped, once when I was 6 years old, and multiple times over and over during a marriage when I didn't ask for it, sorry if you found my earlier reply offensive when none was intended. Perhaps I have got a warped sense of reality when it comes to men, so what, what else am I supposed to believe about men.
I'm not saying all men are rapists, they are not, I love male company. But I think they may have the potential to be. I just don't trust them as far as I can throw them, we never ever know what is going on in the mind of another being. But that's just my opinion, you have yours, I have mine. But don't project your offended self at me. Taking offence is a trait of the weak and vulnerable, grow some backbone and be free from what other people think about you, I am.
I didn't say I'm offended, just that I found you to be an offensive person. KKKristians tend to have that effect on me. Nice try at the sympathy 'poor me' approach btw. Your personal circumstances are completely irrelevant. I've found that those who have genuinely been raped tend not to talk about it, and I certainly don't want to hear about it. Just out of curiosity, when you were (allegedly) raped at six, were you flaunting yourself ''half naked'' and ''begging for it''? (To quote you).