~ African-Americans: THE Most Superior Race On Earth ~

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

This thread originally appeared on the General Philosophy section of this forum.

After much thought and careful consideration I believe this important topic will do better under The Lounge section where there is a bit more freedom & possibly a little more exposure.

So, if the Moderators don't mind, I would like to continue the discussion here, where the conversation is already underway.

I’ve published this topic before but it’s worth flying-over again since there are many more new active members here.

FIRST I already know that African-Americans ARE NOT A SEPARATE RACE. - But IF THEY WERE a separate race they would be considered BY FAR the most superior race on earth. By far. Bar NONE.

The population of the United States makes-up about 5% of the entire population of the earth. African Americans make-up about 10% of the population of the United States.

So, that makes African-Americans about .5% of the population on earth; One half of one percent.

Now, let’s look at what African-Americans have contributed to humanity as a general culture.

Goes without saying that year-in and year-out African-Americans DOMINATE ALL SPORTS throughout the world whenever there is a multi-cultural sport event.

The summer olympics is a glaring example of this fact. Both male and female.

Jessie Ownens not only dominated the 1942 summer olympics but in addition SAVED THE WORLD by showing the world that Germans were in fact NOT the superior race. The turnaround against Hitler and the Germans quickly followed.

Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali and stated to the world that not only Vietnam but ANY war could be considered immoral and yet you can still be patriotic to your country. Again, a world famous African-American provided a teachable moment for the entire world; our shared humanity...

I did a makeshift study in a previous thread, and frankly, I did a much better job of presenting this topic back then.

But I remember, using gold, silver, and bronze medalists, in the summer and winter olympics, African-Americans overachieved their direct percentage of world population by like 2,000%.

Basketball players in the NBA are OVERWHELMINGLY African-American. I think, conservatively, African-Americans make-up 90% of all NBA players.

Same is true in the NFL. African-Americans make-up about 10% of the United States population and 85% of all professional football players.

Physically, mentally, and emotionally, both male and female, African-Americans IF they were a separate race DOMINATE OVER ALL OTHER RACES.

Although this is placed indiscriminately within this original post, whenever African-Americans are given a level playing field, they dominate over ALL OTHER RACES. Period.

In prisons and in jail; African-Americans dominate over all other races and become the dominant group in this type of setting.

In art; African-Americans DOMINATE the Billboard song charts.

African-Americans are the top entertainers in most if not all performance arts including dance and film.

African-American dominate the adult film industry.

African-Americans have forever changed the social and artistic culture not only of America but have set the tone for the entire world.

I would agree with ANYONE that states, Barack Hussein Obama is the best President that America has ever produced. Period.

AND he alone, just by being himself, has done more for race relations throughout the world than any individual in the history of man.

African-American males get the best looking white women in every racially mixed high school throughout the country. They have their choice of the best looking females.White male, yellow males, Latinos ALL succumb to the African-American male. And in a broader mark ALL females seem to succumb to African-American males.

African-Americans: THE most superior race on earth.

Thoughts?

As I stated earlier this topic has already generated some positive responses so I would like to thank and address these posters now...

Was not attempting to be ironic at all.

Don't see the dubious grammar...would you be so kind as to point some of the alleged grammatical errors in my original post?

I thank you ahead of time.

Again, I agree with the previous poster...African-Americans excel at all sports and in the arena of lovemaking. Kind-of thought that I already may have mentioned that?

FlashDangerpants

Re: ~ African-Americans: THE Most Superior Race On Earth ~

Post by FlashDangerpants »

You are fucked up Bill.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:...

Goes without saying that year-in and year-out African-Americans DOMINATE ALL SPORTS throughout the world whenever there is a multi-cultural sport event. ...
No they don't?
Jessie Ownens not only dominated the 1942 summer olympics but in addition SAVED THE WORLD by showing the world that Germans were in fact NOT the superior race. The turnaround against Hitler and the Germans quickly followed. ...
1936 you knob. You just make it up as you go along don't you.

In fact Hitler just shrugged and said it showed that the black man was more primitive than the civilized white man.

You also ignore that Germany dominated this Olympics medal table so hardly a propaganda loss to Hitler and the Nazi.

As to the rest your font of all wisdom might be of interest to you.
Wiki-

Just before the competitions, Owens was visited in the Olympic village by Adi Dassler, the founder of the Adidas athletic shoe company. He persuaded Owens to wear Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik shoes, the first sponsorship for a male African American athlete.

On the first day of competition, Hitler shook hands with only the German victors and then left the stadium. Olympic committee officials insisted Hitler greet every medalist or none at all. Hitler opted for the latter and skipped all further medal presentations. Historians have noted that Hitler may have left the games at this time due to looming rain clouds that might have postponed the games. This happened well before Owens was to compete, but has largely come to be believed to be the "snub".

On reports that Hitler had deliberately avoided acknowledging his victories, and had refused to shake his hand, Owens said at the time:
Hitler had a certain time to come to the stadium and a certain time to leave. It happened he had to leave before the victory ceremony after the 100 meters. But before he left I was on my way to a broadcast and passed near his box. He waved at me and I waved back. I think it was bad taste to criticize the 'man of the hour' in another country.

Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s. Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: "That was one of my most beautiful moments." Mischner added "(the picture) was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand!"

However, in 2014, Eric Brown, British fighter pilot and test pilot, the Fleet Air Arm's most decorated living pilot,[25] independently stated in a BBC documentary "I actually witnessed Hitler shaking hands with Jesse Owens and congratulating him on what he had achieved."[26] Additionally, an article in The Baltimore Sun in August 1936 reported that Hitler sent Owens a commemorative inscribed cabinet photograph of himself.

(*Whereas at home in America - )

In Germany, Owens had been allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, at a time when African Americans in many parts of the United States had to stay in segregated hotels

After the parade, Owens was not permitted to enter through the main doors of the Waldorf Astoria New York and instead forced to travel up to the event in a freight elevator to reach the reception honoring him. President Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR) never invited Jesse Owens to the White House following his triumphs at the Olympics games.

Owens, who joined the Republican Party after returning from Europe, was paid to campaign for African American votes for the Republican presidential nominee Alf Landon in the 1936 presidential election. Speaking at a Republican rally held in Baltimore on October 9, 1936, Owens said "Some people say Hitler snubbed me. But I tell you, Hitler did not snub me. I am not knocking the President. Remember, I am not a politician, but remember that the President did not send me a message of congratulations because, people said, he was too busy." Later, on October 15, 1936 Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City remarking that "Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

As to the rest, as someone pointed out you're just reinforcing the stereotypical view that blacks are good at dancing, fucking and crime.

You also ignore that Obama, if you like this kind of stuff, is half-white
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

This thread originally appeared on the General Philosophy section of this forum.

After much thought and careful consideration I believe this important topic will do better under The Lounge section where there is a bit more freedom & possibly a little more exposure.

So, if the Moderators don't mind, I would like to continue the discussion here, where the conversation is already underway.

I’ve published this topic before but it’s worth flying-over again since there are many more new active members here.

FIRST I already know that African-Americans ARE NOT A SEPARATE RACE. - But IF THEY WERE a separate race they would be considered BY FAR the most superior race on earth. By far. Bar NONE.

The population of the United States makes-up about 5% of the entire population of the earth. African Americans make-up about 10% of the population of the United States.

So, that makes African-Americans about .5% of the population on earth; One half of one percent.

Now, let’s look at what African-Americans have contributed to humanity as a general culture.

Goes without saying that year-in and year-out African-Americans DOMINATE ALL SPORTS throughout the world whenever there is a multi-cultural sport event.

The summer olympics is a glaring example of this fact. Both male and female.

Jessie Ownens not only dominated the 1942 summer olympics but in addition SAVED THE WORLD by showing the world that Germans were in fact NOT the superior race. The turnaround against Hitler and the Germans quickly followed.

Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali and stated to the world that not only Vietnam but ANY war could be considered immoral and yet you can still be patriotic to your country. Again, a world famous African-American provided a teachable moment for the entire world; our shared humanity...

I did a makeshift study in a previous thread, and frankly, I did a much better job of presenting this topic back then.

But I remember, using gold, silver, and bronze medalists, in the summer and winter olympics, African-Americans overachieved their direct percentage of world population by like 2,000%.

Basketball players in the NBA are OVERWHELMINGLY African-American. I think, conservatively, African-Americans make-up 90% of all NBA players.

Same is true in the NFL. African-Americans make-up about 10% of the United States population and 85% of all professional football players.

Physically, mentally, and emotionally, both male and female, African-Americans IF they were a separate race DOMINATE OVER ALL OTHER RACES.

Although this is placed indiscriminately within this original post, whenever African-Americans are given a level playing field, they dominate over ALL OTHER RACES. Period.

In prisons and in jail; African-Americans dominate over all other races and become the dominant group in this type of setting.

In art; African-Americans DOMINATE the Billboard song charts.

African-Americans are the top entertainers in most if not all performance arts including dance and film.

African-Americans have forever changed the social and artistic culture not only of America but have set the tone for the entire world.

I would agree with ANYONE that states, Barack Hussein Obama is the best President that America has ever produced. Period.

AND he alone, just by being himself, has done more for race relations throughout the world than any individual in the history of man.

African-American males get the best looking white women in every racially mixed high school throughout the country. They have their choice of the best looking females.White male, yellow males, Latinos ALL succumb to the African-American male. And in a broader mark ALL females seem to succumb to African-American males.

African-Americans: THE most superior race on earth.

Thoughts?

As I stated earlier this topic has already generated some positive responses so I would like to thank and address these posters now...

Was not attempting to be ironic at all.

Don't see the dubious grammar...would you be so kind as to point some of the alleged grammatical errors in my original post?

I thank you ahead of time.

Again, I agree with the previous poster...African-Americans excel at all sports and in the arena of lovemaking. Kind-of thought that I already may have mentioned that?

You have the wrong year for Jesse Owens and the Summer Olympics. It wasn't 1942, it was 1936.

PhilX
FlashDangerpants

Presumably this thread was deleted first time round for a reason? Does it get even worse?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Actually an African-American is leader of the free world... Oh, & BTW the Obama's are now considered America's family - usurping the Kennedy's. So, there's that.

Also, the richest woman on earth is also an African-American so I actually support the notion that, African-Americans ARE the most superior race on earth...actually, I may have mentioned that somewhere before.?...

Pretty sure I know what message I am relaying within this particular thread: Whenever African-Americans are given a level playing field they excel over ALL OTHER RACES. Period.

FlashDangerpants

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Also, the richest woman on earth is also an African-American so I actually support the notion that, African-Americans ARE the most superior race on earth...actually, I may have mentioned that somewhere before.?...
The 9 richest women in the world are all very, very white
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/work/t ... -the-worl/

You are the Donald Trump of fact invention on this site.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

My bad. Oprah Winfrey was the world's richest black woman.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:...
Actually an African-American is leader of the free world... Oh, & BTW the Obama's are now considered America's family - usurping the Kennedy's. So, there's that.
:lol: By how much of your population?

He is actually an African, unlike most of your 'African-Americans', but he is also half-white.

Also, the richest woman on earth is also an African-American so I actually support the notion that, African-Americans ARE the most superior race on earth...actually, I may have mentioned that somewhere before.?...
Despite what you think Bill America is not the world but Oprah is not even the richest women there.

You're not doing your case much good.
Pretty sure I know what message I am relaying within this particular thread: Whenever African-Americans are given a level playing field they excel over ALL OTHER RACES. Period. .
But they don't and you know the reason why? Because they are just human like the rest of us.

I know you're trying to get a rise out of Gustav but I doubt he'll even bother with such stuff as his is the 'gnu of the whites' game but this really is all a touch racist Bill.
FlashDangerpants

Bill Wiltrack wrote: In prisons and in jail; African-Americans dominate over all other races and become the dominant group in this type of setting.

So, you are overcompensating for some tendency you just can't quite grow out of to cross the road when you see black people right?

Or did you used to be in the KKK, so now you are making up for that with a bunch of equally-opposite positive stereotyping about big dicks and how all those ancestors in the cotton fields made for good running stock?

If you actually know any black people you should definitely show them the work you have wrought here. So they can know how magnanimous you are.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I could have sworn this thread was deleted, and rightly so. If this is your pitiful attempt at some kind of skewed 'irony' then it's falling flat.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Arising_uk wrote:
On the first day of competition, Hitler shook hands with only the German victors and then left the stadium. Olympic committee officials insisted Hitler greet every medalist or none at all. Hitler opted for the latter and skipped all further medal presentations. Historians have noted that Hitler may have left the games at this time due to looming rain clouds that might have postponed the games. This happened well before Owens was to compete, but has largely come to be believed to be the "snub".

On reports that Hitler had deliberately avoided acknowledging his victories, and had refused to shake his hand, Owens said at the time:
Hitler had a certain time to come to the stadium and a certain time to leave. It happened he had to leave before the victory ceremony after the 100 meters. But before he left I was on my way to a broadcast and passed near his box. He waved at me and I waved back. I think it was bad taste to criticize the 'man of the hour' in another country.

Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s. Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: "That was one of my most beautiful moments." Mischner added "(the picture) was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand!"

However, in 2014, Eric Brown, British fighter pilot and test pilot, the Fleet Air Arm's most decorated living pilot,[25] independently stated in a BBC documentary "I actually witnessed Hitler shaking hands with Jesse Owens and congratulating him on what he had achieved."[26] Additionally, an article in The Baltimore Sun in August 1936 reported that Hitler sent Owens a commemorative inscribed cabinet photograph of himself.

(*Whereas at home in America - )

In Germany, Owens had been allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, at a time when African Americans in many parts of the United States had to stay in segregated hotels

After the parade, Owens was not permitted to enter through the main doors of the Waldorf Astoria New York and instead forced to travel up to the event in a freight elevator to reach the reception honoring him. President Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR) never invited Jesse Owens to the White House following his triumphs at the Olympics games.

Owens, who joined the Republican Party after returning from Europe, was paid to campaign for African American votes for the Republican presidential nominee Alf Landon in the 1936 presidential election. Speaking at a Republican rally held in Baltimore on October 9, 1936, Owens said "Some people say Hitler snubbed me. But I tell you, Hitler did not snub me. I am not knocking the President. Remember, I am not a politician, but remember that the President did not send me a message of congratulations because, people said, he was too busy." Later, on October 15, 1936 Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City remarking that "Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

As to the rest, as someone pointed out you're just reinforcing the stereotypical view that blacks are good at dancing, fucking and crime.

You also ignore that Obama, if you like this kind of stuff, is half-white
I'm glad you pointed this out. I had read the same thing. Owens said he was treated a lot more respectfully in Germany than he had ever been in his own country. The media simply made up a story as a propaganda opportunity (how unusual :roll: ).
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

You know, I'm begining to like your threads. I don't read them, but they are appropiate.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I appreciate the robust responses and I assure you that my intentions are straight forward and my message should be clear.

Yes Barack Obama is African-American. Again, that is pretty clear.

To the one poster that assumed some sort of overcompensating for some tendency within me, I must ask you if you know me?

If you do know me, who are you?

I know my life. I honestly can't even imagine what the poster is attempting to point towards.

Have been surrounded by African-Americans my entire adult life. Looking back on my life some of my closest friends have been African-American and that is still the case.

So, I don't think you actually know me and you apparently are attempting a real cheep-shot, a long-shot, in hopes of attacking me instead of actually addressing the rich topic I have articulated.

FlashDangerpants

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Have been surrounded by African-Americans my entire adult life. Looking back on my life some of my closest friends have been African-American and that is still the case.
Show one of them this thread. Perhaps you will learn something from their response.