A strange nightmare I had

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

MozartLink

A strange nightmare I had

Post by MozartLink »

I had a horrific nightmare. I will explain it. A man bashes a woman's head in at her home and she lay there on the ground bleeding from her skull. But all of a sudden, as the man walks away, his head and brain explode into tiny bits. We then witness a scene where the woman is crouched up in a corner on a chair and she slowly reveals herself. She has transformed into an alien. It is not your normal typical looking sci fi aliens. She still retains her human appearance, but these appearances now look alien. So she now looks like an alien.

What has happened here is that she has used telepathy upon her transformation in exploding the man's brain since she has telepathic powers in her alien form. Once his brain explodes and she slowly reveals herself, it is a slow paced horrific demonic scene with slow paced hardcore demonic music playing. We then see her alien appearance as she slowly walks up while the music plays. It is like a horror scene in a science fiction movie. Except that such scenes in sci fi movies have a cinematic adventurous vibe (personality) to them. It is a vibe that I would describe as actually blissful since it gets the audience into the movie.

However, the vibe from this dream I had is nothing like that. It is the most horrific vibe. Imagine this scene not being in some adventurous sci fi movie, but that of some other realm in this universe. Perhaps hell.
Pluto

Re: A strange nightmare I had

Post by Pluto »

That does sound bad. My dream was a long time ago, and it was a sort of nightmare but not as bad as those others I've had but can't remember. I'm in a dark wood, it's night time, I'm peering through some trees at a group sat around a fire. They are sitting upright around the fire and eating. They are a kind of grizzly bear, maybe 8 or so, they also appeared to be talking, or what I thought was such but to my ears were just animal grunts. Suddenly, I am speeded from my position as voyeur to being part of the group, I am one of the group now, I look down at my hands and they are bloodied, I look into the eyes of the thing sat next to me and I awake.
duszek

Post by duszek »

I can contribute a nightmare too:

I am dressed in a salmon coloured clothes and some people at a table wait for me to execute me (by some sort of guillotine). I make a faint effort to convince them that I do not deserve this because I have not killed anyone but they take no notice.

So I focus on the passage and hope that I will be able to walk around without a head and that if I am lucky that nobody will notice my strange condition.
And so it is, I walk around without a head and later on in the dream a friendly young girl even exchanges her phone number with me.

So I remain positive and optimistic somehow.

I was woken up by a bee who entered my room and probably looked for flowers early in the morning.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

MozartLink wrote:I had a horrific nightmare. I will explain it. A man bashes a woman's head in at her home and she lay there on the ground bleeding from her skull. But all of a sudden, as the man walks away, his head and brain explode into tiny bits. We then witness a scene where the woman is crouched up in a corner on a chair and she slowly reveals herself. She has transformed into an alien. It is not your normal typical looking sci fi aliens. She still retains her human appearance, but these appearances now look alien. So she now looks like an alien.

What has happened here is that she has used telepathy upon her transformation in exploding the man's brain since she has telepathic powers in her alien form. Once his brain explodes and she slowly reveals herself, it is a slow paced horrific demonic scene with slow paced hardcore demonic music playing. We then see her alien appearance as she slowly walks up while the music plays. It is like a horror scene in a science fiction movie. Except that such scenes in sci fi movies have a cinematic adventurous vibe (personality) to them. It is a vibe that I would describe as actually blissful since it gets the audience into the movie.

However, the vibe from this dream I had is nothing like that. It is the most horrific vibe. Imagine this scene not being in some adventurous sci fi movie, but that of some other realm in this universe. Perhaps hell.
Effectively chilling, ML.

I still remember a nightmare from my youth, in which an evening party was being thrown. I felt safe in the crowd to accuse a woman of being a witch, thus weakening her powers. It failed, and I was then chased into a darkened room, with her silhouette in the doorway, where it ended.

Doesn't sound like much, but it was terrifying to me.
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

From say 11 to 14 years old, I had the same nightmare almost every night. I hear slow steps coming up the stairs, getting louder I hide, but in ridiculous places which don't hide me at all. I am found, and the thing that climbed the stairs and entered my room, is now scratching my back, it is uncomfortable and unpleasant. I never saw what was doing this.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Pluto wrote:From say 11 to 14 years old, I had the same nightmare almost every night. I hear slow steps coming up the stairs, getting louder I hide, but in ridiculous places which don't hide me at all. I am found, and the thing that climbed the stairs and entered my room, is now scratching my back, it is uncomfortable and unpleasant. I never saw what was doing this.
I was concerned for my mother as a kid, so to counteract it, she became "Scary Mom" in my dreams, terrifying my nighttime hours. She tickled me mercilessly. Not a pleasant tickle, but the sort that ends up torturous.
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

Yes, the nightmare is a fascinating and sometimes disturbing phenomenon.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

i have been having regular dreams where i am on the team of Criminal Minds

except that i have no idea what i am doing so i have to fake it and am constantly afraid that they will figure out i am faking