True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am Age u are on ignore until you compose a poem for me.
But HOW, would 'you' EVER KNOW,
That I have composed a poem, for 'you',
If 'you' will NOT be ABLE TO 'see',
What is, and was, written, BY 'me'?

OBVIOUSLY,
If 'I' am on 'your' ignore list.
Then that 'i', and those 'eyes'',
Will NOT come across,
What is written, and said, by 'I'.
CORRECT?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am The subject is a young wife's anticipation of her husband returning home from war after many years.
I have NO IDEA NOR CLUE,
To if this is even TRUE.
But, I will write NO question,
Of what 'this' is ABOUT
BECAUSE from as far as I AWARE,
'I' am on IGNORE, and 'you' are ALREADY OUT.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:23 am "Sounds like 'you' could have "yourself" some sort of a HERO here."

absolutely no, Teddy was no hero. maybe an anti-hero tho.
I thought 'I' was on 'YOUR' ignore list.

I MUST OF read 'it' Wrong, correct?

Anyway, so-called "teddy" might be a 'hero' to some, although not necessarily to 'you', correct?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am in any case he is undeniably the leader of all the pervs,
HOW do 'you', supposedly, KNOW 'this'?

Have 'you' DELVED INTO ALL of the so-called 'pervs' throughout human history?

Also, I was NOT aware that so-called 'pervs' had a 'leader', like 'you', adult human beings, DO.

Do 'they' VOTE IN 'their' 'leader' ALSO?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am yes. every perv that has lived since the age of the reign of Ted lies somewhere on a spectrum of relativeness to Ted.
WHY ONLY 'since' so-called "ted"?

Were there NO so-called 'pervs' before "ted"?

And, whereabouts do 'you' LIE on the 'perv' spectrum, relative to that one called "ted"?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am the violent sadists, the fetishists, the incels, the cucks and everyone in between. even the straight church going family having business men secretly revere the Ted Bundy once in a while after a scotch or two and wonder what it wuz like.
BUT, 'wondering' what some 'thing' is like, in NO WAY infers absolutely ANY 'reverence' to that 'thing' AT ALL.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am every man has a inner perv, Age,
Is it ONLY 'you' 'men'?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am and the monolithic presence and force Ted has,
WHO, EXACTLY, sees "ted" as 'monothilic', or as having a 'monolithic presence', or even as having ANY so-called 'force'?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am no perv can escape nor resist. observe: https://youtu.be/GjxzEjOtQSs
Is this WHY 'you' can NOT escape NOR resist 'your' LEADER "ted", or "teddy"?

Also, what was I MEANT to be OBSERVING in that link?

And, by the way, who is this "ted" 'person' and what has 'it' done or supposedly have done, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:34 am "ANY tingling sensations AT ALL in the groin region?"

Ew no u fuckin weirdo. Wtf kind of question is that?
A VERY SIMPLE and OPEN QUESTION, just asked for CLARIFICATION.

'you' did get so-called 'hot' before when IMAGINING sitting in a car watching a, 'sexy' to 'you', 'female' undress in front of 'you' in the headlights of a motor vehicle, correct?

Or, am I MISTAKEN here?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:34 am No I jest that's actually legit science.
Have 'you' been under some sort of ILLUSION that NOT EVERY thing I say, write, and ask here is NOT 'legitimate science'?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:34 am They did a study and measured levels of excitement in groups of men given pictures of children in provocative poses and such to see which ones were sexually stimulated and which ones weren't. Can't remember but I think it was inconclusive.
It was ONLY 'inconclusive' BECAUSE Dishonesty PREVAILED in the age and days, when this was being written.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:34 am But then I remember reading an article somewhere citing the same study and saying that all normal male subjects showed similar signs of stimulation, making everyone a diaper sniper. Oh sorry, a pedophile. I forgot about the colloquial phrase handicap.
Absolutely EVERY one loves children, or has loved children at least once in their life. BUT, as for being 'sexually attracted' to children, like 'you' are, then that is a WHOLE OTHER and DIFFERENT matter, ALTOGETHER.
Last edited by Age on Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

By the gods it must be true. Age look at this.

https://youtube.com/shorts/zzZXSLN47T0?feature=share

See what's happening to his left eye? Bro. That's the symbiote he wuz possessed by. I believe it wuzzint purposely materializing but rather that Ted's body's state of excited panic and fear it experienced during that line up somehow interfered with the symbiotes stability... or I should say ability to remain concealed and resist shape shifting. See what I mean?

Bro I'm telling u if you wanna go looking for the supernatural and the paranormal, forget about Kentucky Bobby Joe's miracle heart transplant or susy parker's winning the lottery after praying to God. That's not where it's at, Age. If u want to go looking for spirits and demons and stuff, this is where u look. Human psychopathology. That's where they'd be if they were anywhere at all.

I'm like Keanu Reeves in Constantine, my dude. Or better yet like homegirl in poltergeist. I be like...

th-3516807362.jpg
th-3516807362.jpg (9.83 KiB) Viewed 394 times

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 am By the gods it must be true. Age look at this.
WHAT are 'you' referring to, EXACTLY?

WHY have 'you' STOPPED quoting what 'you' are REPLYING TO? Doing so makes it HARDER for the 'readers' to KNOW, EXACTLY, what 'you' are referencing and referring to, EXACTLY.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 am https://youtube.com/shorts/zzZXSLN47T0?feature=share

See what's happening to his left eye? Bro.
Yes.

It was LOOKING, am I correct?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 am That's the symbiote he wuz possessed by.
Who and/or what is a 'symbiote', EXACTLY?

And, WHERE did this CLAIM come from that this 'human being' was so-called 'possessed'?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 am I believe it wuzzint purposely materializing but rather that Ted's body's state of excited panic and fear it experienced during that line up somehow interfered with the symbiotes stability... or I should say ability to remain concealed and resist shape shifting. See what I mean?
NO. I am COMPLETELY and UTTERLY BLIND as to what 'you' are trying to convey and express here.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 am Bro I'm telling u if you wanna go looking for the supernatural and the paranormal, forget about Kentucky Bobby Joe's miracle heart transplant or susy parker's winning the lottery after praying to God. That's not where it's at, Age.
But there is NO 'thing' that is ABOVE, BEYOND, APART FROM, nor SUPER 'natural'. Although, a LOT of 'you', human beings, BELIEVE that 'you' ARE.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 am If u want to go looking for spirits and demons and stuff, this is where u look.
But I ALREADY KNOW EXACTLY WHERE ALL 'spiritual beings' and 'demons' ARE, and EXIST. So, I have NO 'need' to go LOOKING FOR 'them'.

But, as to 'stuff' I have NO IDEA what 'you' are referring to, EXACTLY. But I do NOT want to go LOOKING FOR 'stuff' ANYWAY.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 am Human psychopathology.
This is a DIFFERENT SORT of sentence.

Is it meant to be in reference to ANY thing in particular?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 am That's where they'd be if they were anywhere at all.
Are 'you' saying or suggesting that 'stuff' would BE, or would be IN, 'human psychopathology'?

If yes, then what IS 'human psychopathology', to 'you', EXACTLY?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 am I'm like Keanu Reeves in Constantine, my dude. Or better yet like homegirl in poltergeist. I be like...

th-3516807362.jpg
Okay.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:45 am
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am Age u are on ignore until you compose a poem for me.

OBVIOUSLY,
Will NOT come across,
CORRECT?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:56 am The subject is a young wife's anticipation of her husband returning home from war after many years.
I have NO IDEA NOR CLUE,
To if this is even TRUE.
Of what 'this' is ABOUT
Are you a bot?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:27 am

OBVIOUSLY,
Will NOT come across,
CORRECT?
I have NO IDEA NOR CLUE,
To if this is even TRUE.
Of what 'this' is ABOUT
Are you a bot?
NO.

But then I could be lying, correct?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:44 am

OBVIOUSLY,
Will NOT come across,
CORRECT?

I have NO IDEA NOR CLUE,
To if this is even TRUE.
Of what 'this' is ABOUT
Are you a bot?
NO.

Of course you could be. You are learning from social media :D

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:47 am
Age wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:44 am
Are you a bot?
NO.

Of course you could be.
And, OF COURSE I COULD BE. 'you', OBVIOUSLY, would NOT have asked, correct?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:47 am You are learning from social media :D
What does that face 'thing' mean or refer to, to 'you', EXACTLY?

I, literally, can NOT 'read' them.

Also, does what 'you' wrote here MEAN that 'I', or 'we', can NOT learn, from 'you'?

If yes, then WHY NOT?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

the FBI needs to keep a close watch on Sinema's bank accounts and other financial assets becuz i believe deepstate conservatives just wrote her a sizely check to switch to independent and upset the Georgia win of democrat whatsisname etc.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Are 'you' saying or suggesting that 'stuff' would BE, or would be IN, 'human psychopathology'?"

indeed. either psychopathology can be explained and understood in a purely empirical, scientific sense, i.e., understood to be caused by verifiable phenomena such as genes and environments, in which case there is no metaphysical aspect... or i should say no need to posit a metaphysics to find a reasonable explanation for it.

on the other hand, if in fact there is some kind of existence of what we call spirits - and i don't say any of this necessarily proves the existence of a 'god', either - and these spirits had something to do with this erf and the people on it for whatever reason... maybe they've always been here, maybe they aren't from here but can come here, whatever. now I'm sayin if all that is true, it'd probably be in the examples of the most seemingly inhuman behavior that we would catch a glimpse of the presence of such a thing and how it interacts with people, what it's business is here and with whom, so to speak.

I'm basically doing paranormal pseudo-science better than the others in the field, that's all.

obviously that YouTube short of sexy Ted wuz shopped and there's no shape shifting lizard man there. i hope u were able to presume i wuz three-quarters kidding when i posted that thing about the symbiote.

anyway i spend a lot of time in the metaverse demon hunting in my spare time. and when I found Ted i immediately noticed how dangerously sexy he wuz and that something wuzzint right. i felt a very, very strong disturbance in the forz, Age.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Screenshot_2022-12-13-17-20-50-494.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-13-17-20-50-494.jpg (18.1 KiB) Viewed 267 times

@ 6:20 little Ted the Terrible one day refuses to take his daily nap and sneaks out of the house, declaring himself to be officially running away. with a small satchel of supplies (chocolate chip cookies) and family dog, he embarks on a journey aimlessly walking the alleyways and streets in a confident demonstration of independence; Ted will no longer take a nap when he damn good and well doesn't want to.

About a mile into it, Ted the brave seven year old adventurer and political refugee begins to have reservations about being homeless and turns around, convincing himself that three hours of being an official runaway is sufficient to assert his authority and prove his point to mom.

Returning home before dinner he discovers an unangered mom who didn't even know he ran away, and so he has to tell her. Lol beautiful.

https://youtu.be/8-vEHQzS1o4

from the Teddy chill tapes which he recorded with a cassette recorder he wasn't supposed to be using in his cell. Orange county jail.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

the only reason why these are so good is becuz there's a series of em so you have a recurring cast of characters (dobson, katsaris, epstein, dahmer, that guy from the movie). sadly Basically Bundy (it's a she i think) didn't continue spending the time it took to do these videos and just ended up spamming her own channel with repititious crap.

it's all coming back to me

'oh my god go away'
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Promethean workshop episode #68; architectural shingle ridge cap and ventilation

https://streamable.com/wmk2mg
Last edited by promethean75 on Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Alright we're good. Worked out fine I reckon.
rsz_1rsz_img_20221214_144228.jpg
rsz_1rsz_img_20221214_144228.jpg (65.13 KiB) Viewed 218 times