True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by promethean75 »

A'ight Age imma tell u the short version of a long story but if u aks me one autistic question in caps lock, imma cut u loose bro.

So it wuz an erotic encounter with three 14 year old girls. very simple. i wuz at the beach and about to park when these three girls crossed in front of me and shot me the inappropriate eye with these sexy-evil grins on their faces as they passed. well i ended up parking beside the van they were walking toward by chance. my window wuz down and before i got out to go in the store they walked up to the passenger side van door to get in so I didn't open my door. one of em goes oh hey and giggles. so now I'm staring at homegirls ass as she's climbing in and she looks back and obviously sees me looking, etc. this whole time they're giggling to each other.

listen man these girls looked older than they were for one thing. anyway that's irrelevant right now.

so I'm high as fuck and horny as hell and i dunno what happened but i looked over at em through the window (theirs wuz up) and when we made eye contact i gestured toward the incorrigible erection now developing in my lap... kinda pointed down as if to aks 'this?' and i shit u not one of em nodded and then started giggling again with the other one. the third one, fatty, wuz in the front on her phone doing something ignoring everything going on.

alright man i just said fuck it and i took Johnson out and kinda raised up a bit in my seat. i look over and they're ogling me in wide eyed amazement... even scooting up to the window to get a better view. but by this time they said something that got fatty's attention and when she turned to investigate, wuz on her phone in a fraction of a second calling mom who wuz actually in that store shopping.

anyway I'll never do that again and I'm torn between regret and gratitude. on one hand, we three quite enjoyed that brief encounter... and it wuzzint creepy, wuzzint unsolicited, becuz we had made a kind of informal eye contact and aquaintance in that minute prior to my raising the flag.

on the other hand.... bro.... what if that were my daughter, ot sister or girlfriend? how would i feel? see how perplexing this becomes? i imagine a case where I'd be able to rationalize the action to one kind of father who, while feeling awkward becuz it wuz his daughter, nonetheless understood how and why what happened wuz 'reasonable' in a certain sense, and sympathize... but not permit, obviously.

plus u could put him in a test and see what he'd do in a situation like that. say he gets a woody while he's sitting there with these gorgeous teen girls right beside goofing off in the van beside him tryna get his attention. what does he do? does he go for it or just remind himself that it's supposed to be wrong and jack off later in the shower while the wife and kids are downstairs watching a movie?

finally i aks u, have u ever been in a position like mine, faced with such tremendous decisions? to wank or not to wank. bro i felt like a sex ed teacher... like i wuz giving a class or something. and lemme tell ya the two of em got an A+, and fatty an F.

okay so we got a felony indecent exposure becuz victims were minors, with additional indecent liberties with a minor (a double jeopardy of sorts... they over-charge u to beef the sentence up and force u to plea bargain to avoid the ridiculous sentence) attached to each exposure charge.... three of those. so six felonies for one incident. a set of felonies for each person present.

i pled guilty to avoid seven years and got a suspended two year sentence with 5 years probation.

fast foward three years. I'm drunk at the mall and I flash this asian chick (adult) but some kid sees me. I'm charged with another set of felonies (when the crime i committed this time is a misdemeanor; the intended victim isn't a minor). i get four years in prison. i get out and the gps goes on my leg becuz imma recidivist... meaning a human being or beings saw my johnson on two separate occasions.

two years out of prison and the state troopers miscommunicate with my complaince officer and put a bogus warrant out for my arrest (not my fault this time) when they don't find me parked at my registered address, the Walmart parking lot.

when they call me in i go on the run instead. fast-forward another five months. I'm apprehended by a police dog tracking team while car shopping in some neighborhood at three in the morning blown out of my mind on Adderall.

so back to prison i go for two more years.... the original bogus warrant felony and several additional larceny felonies for the stolen goods i had.

now regarding the gps questions. the supreme court overturned my state's lifetime monitoring program for being unconstitutional. that judge wuz democrat Beasley, my homegirl.

now u put conservatives in there and being the obnoxious morons that they are, they'll ignore the empirical evidence against the effectiveness of the sex defender registry and reinstate that shit if not add more henious restrictions to it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am A'ight Age imma tell u the short version of a long story but if u aks me one autistic question in caps lock, imma cut u loose bro.

So it wuz an erotic encounter with three 14 year old girls. very simple. i wuz at the beach and about to park when these three girls crossed in front of me and shot me the inappropriate eye with these sexy-evil grins on their faces as they passed. well i ended up parking beside the van they were walking toward by chance. my window wuz down and before i got out to go in the store they walked up to the passenger side van door to get in so I didn't open my door. one of em goes oh hey and giggles. so now I'm staring at homegirls ass as she's climbing in and she looks back and obviously sees me looking, etc. this whole time they're giggling to each other.

listen man these girls looked older than they were for one thing. anyway that's irrelevant right now.

so I'm high as fuck and horny as hell and i dunno what happened but i looked over at em through the window (theirs wuz up) and when we made eye contact i gestured toward the incorrigible erection now developing in my lap... kinda pointed down as if to aks 'this?' and i shit u not one of em nodded and then started giggling again with the other one. the third one, fatty, wuz in the front on her phone doing something ignoring everything going on.

alright man i just said fuck it and i took Johnson out and kinda raised up a bit in my seat. i look over and they're ogling me in wide eyed amazement... even scooting up to the window to get a better view. but by this time they said something that got fatty's attention and when she turned to investigate, wuz on her phone in a fraction of a second calling mom who wuz actually in that store shopping.

anyway I'll never do that again and I'm torn between regret and gratitude. on one hand, we three quite enjoyed that brief encounter... and it wuzzint creepy, wuzzint unsolicited, becuz we had made a kind of informal eye contact and aquaintance in that minute prior to my raising the flag.

on the other hand.... bro.... what if that were my daughter, ot sister or girlfriend? how would i feel? see how perplexing this becomes? i imagine a case where I'd be able to rationalize the action to one kind of father who, while feeling awkward becuz it wuz his daughter, nonetheless understood how and why what happened wuz 'reasonable' in a certain sense, and sympathize... but not permit, obviously.

plus u could put him in a test and see what he'd do in a situation like that. say he gets a woody while he's sitting there with these gorgeous teen girls right beside goofing off in the van beside him tryna get his attention. what does he do? does he go for it or just remind himself that it's supposed to be wrong and jack off later in the shower while the wife and kids are downstairs watching a movie?

finally i aks u, have u ever been in a position like mine, faced with such tremendous decisions? to wank or not to wank. bro i felt like a sex ed teacher... like i wuz giving a class or something. and lemme tell ya the two of em got an A+, and fatty an F.

okay so we got a felony indecent exposure becuz victims were minors, with additional indecent liberties with a minor (a double jeopardy of sorts... they over-charge u to beef the sentence up and force u to plea bargain to avoid the ridiculous sentence) attached to each exposure charge.... three of those. so six felonies for one incident. a set of felonies for each person present.

i pled guilty to avoid seven years and got a suspended two year sentence with 5 years probation.

fast foward three years. I'm drunk at the mall and I flash this asian chick (adult) but some kid sees me. I'm charged with another set of felonies (when the crime i committed this time is a misdemeanor; the intended victim isn't a minor). i get four years in prison. i get out and the gps goes on my leg becuz imma recidivist... meaning a human being or beings saw my johnson on two separate occasions.

two years out of prison and the state troopers miscommunicate with my complaince officer and put a bogus warrant out for my arrest (not my fault this time) when they don't find me parked at my registered address, the Walmart parking lot.

when they call me in i go on the run instead. fast-forward another five months. I'm apprehended by a police dog tracking team while car shopping in some neighborhood at three in the morning blown out of my mind on Adderall.

so back to prison i go for two more years.... the original bogus warrant felony and several additional larceny felonies for the stolen goods i had.

now regarding the gps questions. the supreme court overturned my state's lifetime monitoring program for being unconstitutional. that judge wuz democrat Beasley, my homegirl.

now u put conservatives in there and being the obnoxious morons that they are, they'll ignore the empirical evidence against the effectiveness of the sex defender registry and reinstate that shit if not add more henious restrictions to it.
'Giving you the eye'? Sure they were. Only in your head. You were only seeing what you wanted to see. You really believe 14 year old girls were interested in you other than being a creepy weirdo they encountered? You need to be locked up.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

a bit narrow-minded, veg. This wuz 16 fuckin years ago. U aren't suggesting I should still be locked up, are u? If so, u would go in my little black book as an enemy of the prom-state becuz that's just nonsense. Sixteen years cuz somebody saw your willy? You've lost your fookin minerals mate.

Anyway what ensued wuz consentual... or, if not, no effort on their part wuz made to inform me of that fact.

i also doubt those girls were virgins or that they haven't seen worse on TV or the internet.

other than being illegal and morally offensive, I'm not absolutely sure it wuz wrong in an objective sense. i certainly know nobody was hurt at the event and that the majority of participants apparently enjoyed it.... or did a damn terrible job at seeming offended, alarmed, afraid, or creeped out. A damn terrible job.

In any case u don't incarcerate flashers man. That's textbook overkill, and you're taking up a bed in prison that's needed for violent criminals of which there are a'plenty.
Last edited by promethean75 on Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:59 am a bit narrow-minded, veg. what ensued wuz consentual... or, if not, no effort on their part wuz made to inform me of that fact.

i also doubt those girls were virgins or that they haven't seen worse on TV or the internet.

other than being illegal and morally offensive, I'm not absolutely sure it wuz wrong in an objective sense. i certainly know nobody was hurt at the event and that the majority of participants apparently enjoyed it.... or did a damn terrible job at seeming offended, alarmed, afraid, or creeped out. A damn terrible job.

In any case u don't incarcerate flashers man. That's textbook overkill, and you're taking up a bed in prison that's needed for violent criminals of which there are a'plenty.
Fuck off. Keep deluding yourself. You don't know anything about those girls. 14 year old girls laugh and giggle when they are uncomfortable. They aren't sophisticated or worldly. They laugh at everything.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

It's a side of a 14 year old girl that an older woman would never be able to see, veg. When u imagine the scene, u don't see two girls having sexy time with a stranger in a chance encounter. Instead u see two 14 year old girls acting like 14 year old girls who aren't watching a hot dude wankin off. Remember this wuz sixteen years ago so I wuz much younger so I wuz extra sexy don't mean to brag.

Your perspective is of a mother, naturally, so u gotta make sure u never consider the possibility that they liked it cuz that would switch your whole shit up bro.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:14 am It's a side of a 14 year old girl that an older woman would never be able to see, veg. When u imagine the scene, u don't see two girls having sexy time with a stranger in a chance encounter. Instead u see two 14 year old girls acting like 14 year old girls who aren't watching a hot dude wankin off. Remember this wuz sixteen years ago so I wuz much younger so I wuz extra sexy don't mean to brag.

Your perspective is of a mother, naturally, so u gotta make sure u never consider the possibility that they liked it cuz that would switch your whole shit up bro.
I was 14 once, and i also have daughters. I understand them, while your 'understanding' comes only from your dick. Seriously, you need to get the fuck off this site. You won't find validation here. And does the '16 years ago' excuse apply to your arousal at the thought of a terrified girl in the woods being raped and murdered?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

and listen if u insist on categorizing me as a creepo, u gotta make sure u put me in the right file cabinet. I'm not a sadistic sexual assaulter or a molester of any sort, and I'd wish absolutely no harm to those two beautiful young women. in fact,  if u gave me thirty minutes with mom and dad, I'd have em enrolling their daughters in sports, piano and/or violin, and middle weight bike motosport racing, for starters. the placid mediocrity of those girl's futures would be no more mate. that's how much i want to hurt, or offend in any way, for that matter, those two pedigree hotties.

u know i wonder often if they tell that story to their friends. how they tell it, i imagine, depends on to whom they are telling it. aunt Jill and her husband get a different version than one of their girlfriends at the club or at work.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:34 am and listen if u insist on categorizing me as a creepo, u gotta make sure u put me in the right file cabinet. I'm not a sadistic sexual assaulter or a molester of any sort, and I'd wish absolutely no harm to those two beautiful young women. in fact,  if u gave me thirty minutes with mom and dad, I'd have em enrolling their daughters in sports, piano and/or violin, and middle weight bike motosport racing, for starters. the placid mediocrity of those girl's futures would be no more mate. that's how much i want to hurt, or offend in any way, for that matter, those two pedigree hotties.

u know i wonder often if they tell that story to their friends. how they tell it, i imagine, depends on to whom they are telling it. aunt Jill and her husband get a different version than one of their girlfriends at the club or at work.
Only going by what you post. If you want to announce to the world that you are a creepy pervert then don't blame me when you get burnt for it. Btw, 16 years ago you would have been in your early thirties. Trust me. 14 year old girls are NOT interested in near-middle-aged men.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Veg u gotta pay attention. This whole thing started when I posted an OBVIOUS joke intended to be funny by its irony, which wuz glaring. Like if u missed that, or saw it and misunderstood it, I dunno mate.

When I wondered why Dekle thought Bundy wuz such a bad guy.... being that Bundy saved a drowning kid, etc. Okay BUT HE KILLED 30+ WOMEN. Did u not catch that intended irony? Not see the lame joke in there? Not even a little bit? Jesus Forrest.

Anywho that's wut set my posts in motion and everything that followed wuz just freestyle improv off of what i wuz hearing in the Ted Tapes at that moment. I wuz listening to it for the first time at that moment.

U didn't really think I just decided to pop into the site all of a sudden and tell everybody I think raping and murdering women is 'hot' for real, did u? Jesus Forrest.
Last edited by promethean75 on Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

How much longer do we have to stomach your nauseating shit?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

If the eternal recurrence is true, forever veg.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"If you want to announce to the world that you are a creepy pervert"

Btw it wuz one of the invalids from another site I musta posted at who announced anything. Musta been somebody I pissed off somehow so they sabotaged my membership here, etc.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:56 am "If you want to announce to the world that you are a creepy pervert"

Btw it wuz one of the invalids from another site I musta posted at who announced anything. Musta been somebody I pissed off somehow so they sabotaged my membership here, etc.
I missed that. I've only ever gone by what you have posted yourself, about yourself.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Oh I meant to explain something to u but forgot. The reason why both girls were comfortable wuz becuz they were in that group of three, see. No single 14 alone by herself would ever interact with an adult male the way they might if under unique circumstances in a group of three. They felt safe, joyously indulging each other in the expression of utter exasperation. Like one of those things where u and a friend have a crazy experience, etc. I hate it for u veg but those girls were my homegirls. Be like dude I can't believe u did that omg that wuz kinda hot tho.

Be like hey, I just met u.... and this is crazy.... but here's my number... so call me maybe

And listen in 07 I looked about 26ish. I promise u they wouldn't have guessed my age and thought i wuz younger... maybe making it less awkward becuz I wasn't like their dad's age which would have made it super-weird.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am A'ight Age imma tell u the short version of a long story but if u aks me one autistic question in caps lock, imma cut u loose bro.
'you' are FREE to so-call 'cut me loose WHENEVER 'you' like "promethean".

However, in the meantime I WILL ask 'you' what a so-called 'autistic question' IS, EXACTLY?

And, if I ask you one so-called 'autistic question' NOT in capital letters, will 'you' 'cut me loose' or NOT 'cut me loose', and, what about if I ask 'you' are NON 'autistic question' but it is asked in capital letters will 'you' 'cut me loose' or NOT 'cut me loose'.

Oh, and by the way, I NEVER use caps lock, just so 'you' do NOT make the SAME MISTAKE AGAIN.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am So it wuz an erotic encounter with three 14 year old girls. very simple.
Can what 'you' call 'an encounter' be OFFENSIVE to "another" human being?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am i wuz at the beach and about to park when these three girls crossed in front of me and shot me the inappropriate eye with these sexy-evil grins on their faces as they passed.
ONCE AGAIN, are 'you' seeking out a 'mental health' professional, or professionals, for the views and thoughts within that body?

Also, if 'you' REALLY felt or thought that what 14 year olds did was 'innapropriate, then to WHO, EXACTLY, was their BEHAVIOR 'inappropriate'? It was 'you' who 'followed up' on 'that behavior', right?

Also, I thought 'you' just got through TELLING US that one of them was UGLY, so HOW was there a so-called 'sexy-evil grin' on that face?

Or, do the words 'sexy-evil grin' MEAN or REFERS TO UGLINESS, to 'you'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am well i ended up parking beside the van they were walking toward by chance.
Was this 'by chance' occurrence, at the time, a 'lucky' or 'unlucky' 'chance', for 'you'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am my window wuz down and before i got out to go in the store they walked up to the passenger side van door to get in so I didn't open my door. one of em goes oh hey and giggles.
Is there ANY absolutely POSSIBILITY that these 14 year old girls could have been laughing, or giggling, AT 'you', 'the OLD UGLY p****', or absolutely ANY thing ELSE, other than what 'you' think or BELIEVE they were?

Or, is it the case that WHATEVER 'thoughts', which were going on in that body were ABOUT, at that time, in relation to what that one girl was 'giggling' ABOUT were EXACTLY and IRREFUTABLY what WAS HAPPENING?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am
so now I'm staring at homegirls ass as she's climbing in and she looks back and obviously sees me looking, etc. this whole time they're giggling to each other.
COULD 'they' have been 'giggling' and THINKING, 'Look at that OLD CREEP'? Or, is this NOT a POSSIBILITY, AT ALL?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am listen man these girls looked older than they were for one thing.
How 'old' were they 'looking', at that time?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am anyway that's irrelevant right now.
SURE MIGHT BE.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am so I'm high as fuck and horny as hell
What are 'you' 'high' on, EXACTLY, at that moment?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am and i dunno what happened
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. That 'body' REACTED to the THOUGHTS that were taking place, WITHIN 'that body'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am but i looked over at em through the window (theirs wuz up) and when we made eye contact i gestured toward the incorrigible erection now developing in my lap...
Sounds like 'you' have ABSOLUTELY NO 'control' AT ALL over how 'that body' REACTS and/or MIS/BEHAVIORS, in public, right?

Also, IF as 'you' CLAIM here that 'you' have ABSOLUTELY NO 'control' over the penis of 'that body' enlarging, then were 'you' STILL UNABLE to 'control' the 'eyes' of 'that body', which GESTURED 3 'giggling' girls to an enlarging penis on 'that body'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am kinda pointed down as if to aks 'this?'
What does 'kinda' mean, to 'you', EXACTLY?

Does it mean that 'you' ARE 'trying to' MINIMIZE or "justify" what 'you' ACTUALLY DID DO? Or, some 'thing' else?

Also, what were 'you' asking 'this' in relation to, EXACTLY?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am and i shit u not one of em nodded and then started giggling again with the other one. the third one, fatty, wuz in the front on her phone doing something ignoring everything going on.
What was that 'one' 'nodding' TO or ABOUT, EXACTLY?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am alright man i just said fuck it and i took Johnson out and kinda raised up a bit in my seat.
Is "johnson" a name that 'you' have placed on the 'penis' of 'that body' are using here to label the 'penis' with?

Also, when 'you' said, 'fuck it', what was that in relation to, EXACTLY?

If I recall correctly, 'you' said some 'thing' previously about how 'you' enjoy masturbating, and/or showing, that 'penis' in a 'voyeuristic' manner?

If this is correct, then what are 'you' saying, 'fuck it' to, EXACTLY? Raising up in the seat, obviously, would NOT be some 'thing' that 'you' were being FORCED to do or did not want to do ANYWAY, so it would NOT be like 'you' are saying, 'fuck it', to some UNWANTED, to 'you', 'thing'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am i look over and they're ogling me in wide eyed amazement...
ANY child probably would WHEN they see some 'thing' NEW, or for the FIRST TIME, or some 'thing' NOT expect and/or OUT-OF-PLACE.

In fact I have observed 'you', adult human beings, 'ogling' 'things' in 'wide eyed amazement' when 'you' see 'things' NEW, or for the VERY FIRST TIME, or that is/was UNEXPECTED, and/or which is/was OUT-OF-PLACE.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am even scooting up to the window to get a better view.
LUCKY for 'you' hey?

Were 'you' feeling 'very horny' and 'excited', at the time, KNOWING that, to 'you', they 'wanted' a better view?

In fact were 'you' feeling 'very horny' and 'excited' when writing and relaying 'this "true" story' to unsuspecting "others" now, as well?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am but by this time they said something that got fatty's attention and when she turned to investigate, wuz on her phone in a fraction of a second calling mom who wuz actually in that store shopping.
Lucky for 'you' that that 'human being' called 'mom', and NOT the police, who may have reacted DIFFERENTLY hearing, DIRECTLY, from a 'child' what WAS HAPPENING there.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am anyway I'll never do that again and I'm torn between regret and gratitude. on one hand, we three quite enjoyed that brief encounter... and it wuzzint creepy, wuzzint unsolicited, becuz we had made a kind of informal eye contact and aquaintance in that minute prior to my raising the flag.
Why did either of those two NOT get 'your number' and keep in contact with 'you'? They did, without ANY DOUBT AT ALL, to 'you', did 'enjoy' what 'you' call an 'erotic encounter', correct?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am on the other hand.... bro.... what if that were my daughter, ot sister or girlfriend? how would i feel?
I do NOT KNOW.

How would 'you' 'feel'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am see how perplexing this becomes?
What does the 'this' word even refer to, EXACTLY?

Until then, my answer is 'no'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am i imagine a case where I'd be able to rationalize the action to one kind of father who, while feeling awkward becuz it wuz his daughter, nonetheless understood how and why what happened wuz 'reasonable' in a certain sense, and sympathize... but not permit, obviously.
Okay.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am plus u could put him in a test and see what he'd do in a situation like that. say he gets a woody while he's sitting there with these gorgeous teen girls right beside goofing off in the van beside him tryna get his attention.
Oh, I did NOT REALIZE that, to 'you', it WAS those 'girls' who were TRYING TO get YOUR attention.

Are 'you' ABSOLUTELY SURE that the EXACT OPPOSITE, that is; 'you' were trying to get THEIR attention, could have been HAPPENING in ANY WAY AT ALL.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am what does he do?
Well considering the Fact that EVERY one is DIFFERENT, then this would all depend on WHO the 'he' word is REFERRING TO, EXACTLY?

And, BECAUSE NO two situations can EVER be the EXACT SAME, then whatever answer 'you' are LOOKING FOR will, most likely, NEVER be KNOWN.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am does he go for it or just remind himself that it's supposed to be wrong and jack off later in the shower while the wife and kids are downstairs watching a movie?
WHY do 'you' use the 'supposed' word here?

Do 'you' STILL think or BELIEVE that 'it' was/is NOT 'wrong'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am finally i aks u, have u ever been in a position like mine, faced with such tremendous decisions?
'Tremendous' is a VERY RELATIVE WORD.

And, have i, personally, been in an EXACT POSITION, like 'you' PLACED "yourself" IN, then i DOUBT it VERY MUCH.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am to wank or not to wank.
Do 'you' go to 'the toilet', that is; defecate and/or urinate in public, in front of OTHER human beings?

If no, then WHY NOT?

But, if yes, then WHY?

Do 'you' find an UNCONTROLLABLE URGE to defecate and/or urinate, like 'you' do to masturbate?

Either way, WHY?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am bro i felt like a sex ed teacher...
WHY, is that what so-called 'sex education teachers' DO, in the place or country that 'you' live?

If no, then WHY did 'you' feel like a 'sex education teacher'?

But, if yes, and this is what 'they' do, then okay.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am like i wuz giving a class or something. and lemme tell ya the two of em got an A+, and fatty an F.
Are 'you' AT ALL AWARE of just HOW MUCH LACK of RESPONSIBILITY 'you' are SHOWING and PROVING here?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am okay so we got a felony indecent exposure becuz victims were minors, with additional indecent liberties with a minor (a double jeopardy of sorts... they over-charge u to beef the sentence up and force u to plea bargain to avoid the ridiculous sentence) attached to each exposure charge.... three of those. so six felonies for one incident. a set of felonies for each person present.
Okay. What would 'you' have preferred happened, INSTEAD?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am i pled guilty to avoid seven years and got a suspended two year sentence with 5 years probation.
So, did 'you' go to prison or not?

For some reason I thought 'you' previously stated that 'you' were in prison for these charges/crimes.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am fast foward three years. I'm drunk at the mall and I flash this asian chick (adult) but some kid sees me.
Did the perceived 'ethnicity' matter?

Because 'it' was an 'adult' does that make 'flashing' acceptable or permitted? Or, have 'you' just learned that 'you' would get less of a sentence if 'you' FLASHED in front of adults now, INSTEAD of children?

Also, WHY mention that 'you' were 'drunk' this time? Does this make YOUR behavior more acceptable or permitted? Or, for some other reason?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am I'm charged with another set of felonies (when the crime i committed this time is a misdemeanor; the intended victim isn't a minor). i get four years in prison.
Ah okay, so this was when 'you' were in prison.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am i get out and the gps goes on my leg becuz imma recidivist... meaning a human being or beings saw my johnson on two separate occasions.
I KNOW, FOR SURE, that the 'penis' on 'that body' HAS BEEN EXPOSED to OTHER 'human beings'.

I thought the 'recidivist' word was in relation to a human being being charged or imprisoned, AGAIN, for the same offence, AFTER the first time 'it' occurred had been dealt with, and NOT just because a human being has done the SAME 'thing' on two, or more, separate occasions. But anyway;
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am two years out of prison and the state troopers miscommunicate with my complaince officer and put a bogus warrant out for my arrest (not my fault this time) when they don't find me parked at my registered address, the Walmart parking lot.
WHY did 'you' register YOUR address as a 'walmart parking lot'?

Is this WHERE 'you' were living, at that time?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am when they call me in i go on the run instead. fast-forward another five months. I'm apprehended by a police dog tracking team while car shopping in some neighborhood at three in the morning blown out of my mind on Adderall.
Okay.

Do the words 'car shopping' mean or refer to 'you' STEALING cars?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am so back to prison i go for two more years.... the original bogus warrant felony and several additional larceny felonies for the stolen goods i had.
Okay.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am now regarding the gps questions. the supreme court overturned my state's lifetime monitoring program for being unconstitutional. that judge wuz democrat Beasley, my homegirl.
So, are 'you' suggesting here that ONLY a 'judge' on THAT "side" of politics would do such a thing?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am now u put conservatives in there and being the obnoxious morons that they are, they'll ignore the empirical evidence against the effectiveness of the sex defender registry and reinstate that shit if not add more henious restrictions to it.
WHY is 'that' registry, in whatever place/country 'you' live, call 'it' a 'sex defender' registry?

What are the people on that list 'defending', EXACTLY? I am NOT SURE HOW one could 'defend' 'sex'? What could there possibly be in 'sex', itself, that NEEDED 'defending'?