General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Wankism of the day

Post by Dontaskme »

That shooter kid not only killed those people at the store, he also killed all their relatives, his parents taking the brunt of the blow.

Because if any of my children were ever to be gunned down, it would absolutely break me beyond repair. I'm already broken knowing how dangerous it is to be alive, but what one can do about being alive.........absolutely nothing.

To add insult to injury is to invent a saviour to assuage your sorry pityful arse. It's just the pain that keeps on giving.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:57 am That shooter kid not only killed those people at the store, he also killed all their relatives, his parents taking the brunt of the blow.

Because if any of my children were ever to be gunned down, it would absolutely break me beyond repair. I'm already broken knowing how dangerous it is to be alive, but what one can do about being alive.........absolutely nothing.

To add insult to injury is to invent a saviour to assuage your sorry pityful arse. It's just the pain that keeps on giving.
He's only exercising his 'second amendment rights' isn't he? Don't yanks admire that sort of thing? What else are guns for??
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:37 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:57 am That shooter kid not only killed those people at the store, he also killed all their relatives, his parents taking the brunt of the blow.

He's only exercising his 'second amendment rights' isn't he? Don't yanks admire that sort of thing? What else are guns for??
Guns are used to protect the human animal from predators. They are also used to give human animals the illusion of power over others.

Humans made weapons as a substitute for not having any other way to fight off their enemy. .humans are not built like black widow spiders, or grisly bears, or rattle snakes, or killer sharks...humans are quite defenseless creatures, save for their nukes and guns.

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Do you have a point with any of the above, yank moron?"

Yes. Yes I do. I think a shopping bag that doubles as a bullet proof vest is just brilliant.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:23 pm "Do you have a point with any of the above, yank moron?"

Yes. Yes I do. I think a shopping bag that doubles as a bullet proof vest is just brilliant.
Especially one like this, because then if it fails, at least it's got a barcode on that will identify you as being who you say you are.

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Lolz this dude is killin it.

https://youtu.be/iCus42SC71w
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

America-Fest. And entire room of complete wankers.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34900&p=573585#p573585
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

The defense attorneys instruct Payton to plead not guilty for two reasons. A) if they can find a doctor to call him legally insane, he wouldn't be found guilty. B), if A fails, pleading not guilty would force the prosecutor to take the death penalty off the table in exchange for a guilty plea for life in prison... this to save the state all the time and money necessary to take it to trial.

Wait a minute. This means that the state prosecutors would want him dead if they didn't have to pay so much to make it happen. Wtf? My god that's horrible! Is our criminal justice system really that frivolous?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Yeah I watched that video, sculptor. Good stuff. I do, however, have a problem with Carlos. I can't tell if he's gay or not. Why this is a problem, I will explain.

If he is gay - which is fine - he's still overtly acting like a gay dude and is almost flamboyant about it. I don't like those kind of gay dudes.

If he isn't gay - which is fine - he must be trying to trick me with his obviously contrived manner and behavior. I don't like those kind of straight dudes.

So as you see in either case, I am presented with a problem.

Exception: Carlos doesn't want you to think he's gay and is just acting like that for whatever reason.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

A few minutes in he tones it down some and doesn't seem as gay. So I dunno what's going on here.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:55 am

Guns are used to protect the human animal from predators. They are also used to give human animals the illusion of power over others.

Humans made weapons as a substitute for not having any other way to fight off their enemy. .humans are not built like black widow spiders, or grisly bears, or rattle snakes, or killer sharks...humans are quite defenseless creatures, save for their nukes and guns.

Hmm. I've never once in my life felt that I needed a gun or a nuclear weapon. I also try to stay away from lions and bears.
vegetariantaxidermy

The oblivious irony of the devoutly wankish. We are constantly being ordered to be 'inclusive' (whatever that means) while at the same time wankers talk about 'communities' of people (because they aren't individuals, apparently) that by their very (imaginary) existence presumably 'exclude' everyone else who isn't part of said (imaginary) 'community'. Ridiculous. If some wanker told me I was a member of a 'community' simply because of an accident of birth (or after birth, whatever) I might punch them.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:10 pm

Hmm. I've never once in my life felt that I needed a gun or a nuclear weapon. I also try to stay away from lions and bears.
It doesn’t matter that you need no weapon. You still have to co- exist in a world where there are those who do. The entire planet is wired to go hot because of the insane amount of nuclear bombs littering the place.

Was reading only this morning about some guy innocently walking along some train station platform chatting away on his mobile phone. Then some lunatic came up behind him and shot him in the back of his head killing him in broad daylight. It was a random attack, so no one is safe. These sick random killings on innocent people are happening more and more. People are insane these days.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:29 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:10 pm

It doesn’t matter that you need no weapon. You still have to co- exist in a world where there are those who do. The entire planet is wired to go hot because of the insane amount of nuclear bombs littering the place.

Was reading only this morning about some guy innocently walking along some train station platform chatting away on his mobile phone. Then some lunatic came up behind him and shot him in the back of his head killing him in broad daylight. It was a random attack, so no one is safe. These sick random killings on innocent people are happening more and more. People are insane these days.
You were only just defending guns because humans 'aren't sharks of bears' and can't defend themselves without them. As a matter of fact a gun is not a defensive weapon and is pretty much useless for that.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"As a matter of fact a gun is not a defensive weapon and is pretty much useless for that."

Only a bloody wanker would say such a thing. You're telling me a leathal weapon such as a gun is 'pretty much' useless for defending oneself? You're taking the piss.