PHILOSOPHY NOW FESTIVAL 2020

Latest news of Philosophy Now

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RickLewis

PHILOSOPHY NOW FESTIVAL 2020

Post by RickLewis »

The 5th Philosophy Now Festival will be taking place in Conway Hall in central London on Saturday 18th January.

Full details are on the Festival page of the Philosophy Now website:
https://philosophynow.org/festival
Do come, and bring the whole family - it'll be fun! Ideally, please book a ticket in advance via Eventbrite using the link on the Festival page.

The Festival will also include presentation of the Philosophy Now Award for Contributions in the Fight Against Stupidity:
https://philosophynow.org/award

This year's winner is author and journalist Jon Ronson, who will be joining us by video link from New York.
Scott Mayers

Re: PHILOSOPHY NOW FESTIVAL 2020

Post by Scott Mayers »

Thanks for the invite. Can you pick me up on your way to the festival? I'll wait outside my place here in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. [Just email me for the address.]

Oh, ....and would you mind if we stopped to pick up some alcohol? I'm assuming its B.Y.O.B., right?

8)
RickLewis

Post by RickLewis »

Hi Scott, sorry we got snarled up in traffic while we were detouring from London to Saskatoon to pick you up, so we had to give up.

Festival went well, though! :D
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

RickLewis wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:56 pm Hi Scott, sorry we got snarled up in traffic while we were detouring from London to Saskatoon to pick you up, so we had to give up.

Festival went well, though! :D
So you left me standing outside my place in this frigid winter cold and deep snow waiting to be picked up? :? Thanks a lot! :x

I'm gonna have to think twice about whether you're invited to my birthday party or not. :roll: