Simulation Theory

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Kayla

Re: Simulation Theory

Post by Kayla »

Croatguy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:36 am Does anyone believe we are living in a simulation? If so, what evidence is there that could prove this? I am always looking for any subtle flaws in my environment but I suspect any flaws will be shown up on a microscopic scale rather than anything macroscopic. I guess we can only speculate until the simulators reveal themselves or we find hard solid evidence.
we had a republican politician opposed to constitutional amendments banning slavery and vote for women, run for office. he rode to the polling station on a horse, wearing a black cowboy hat.

if this was a work of fiction, it would be rightfully dismissed as hackneyed and relying on stupid stereotypes

except this really happened - but its too stupid to be real

i think the people (or lizards or whatever) running the simulation are not even trying anymore
Avi Tal

Post by Avi Tal »

Since there are undecidable problems in physics, than what we call a "computer" ("quantum" like or not) in science, cannot directly simulate reality or perhaps any conscious experience
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

I think that it is probable that we do exists within a Reality Simulation. I think that the discovery of mathematics encoded into the fabric of the universe shows us this is most likely the case.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

VVilliam wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:29 am I think that it is probable that we do exists within a Reality Simulation. I think that the discovery of mathematics encoded into the fabric of the universe shows us this is most likely the case.
..if we R in a simulation rather than the primary one - the reason is likely to improve efficiency when confronted with increasing entropy.

If U R indeed interested in this concept - my art exhibition 'Simulation or Divine REAL_IT_Y" might be worth bothering to click on!

Make sure U pay attention to the TITLES of each art piece - other_wise - it is pointless.

https://www.androcies.com/galleryscroll.php