The Clue to Infinity is I do not know.

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: The Clue to Infinity is I do not know.

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:11 pm Bye the way, you can just keep poking at me all day, but you'll fail everytime to touch me. I'm really not for sale.
Pay attention and for once, try and hear.

My interest in the cluelessness which you espouse is about the nature of ignorance, and how ignorance gets blared about.

It's only about you inasmuch as you illustrate ignorance with cluelessness.

What we have in this situation, is a great mind attempting to find common ground with a small mind.

“Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.”
- E. Roosevelt (can't say for sure she said it, but there are clues, and it's true.)
Walker

Post by Walker »

Life is the clue that can be extrapolated to the end of the only forever that can ever be known.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:30 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:11 pm Bye the way, you can just keep poking at me all day, but you'll fail everytime to touch me. I'm really not for sale.

It's about the nature of ignorance, and how ignorance gets blared about.

It's only about you inasmuch as you illustrate ignorance with cluelessness.

What we have in this situation, is a great mind attempting to find common ground with a small mind.

“Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.”
- E. Roosevelt

It's very much all about the nature of ignorance, and how ignorance gets blared about.

Because only ignorance is original, so I'm absolutely not interested in your boring fantasy story telling ok, now get lost.

I really do not know what your problem is trying to convince me that there is something of worth and value to be experienced here, but try as you must convince me otherwise, you will fail miserably, because you are to me, just like water off a ducks back.

Bye stalker, I mean walker, and if you cannot bare goodbyes, then how about taking a walk, a very long one off a very short pier.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:36 pm Life is the clue that can be extrapolated to the end of the only forever that can ever be known.
Jesus christ, talk about desperation, keep trying moron, it'll get you nowhere, oh wait!
Walker

Post by Walker »

What is your comment about the idea, which had to be made large, for emphasis, so that you would notice it.

You do understand what it says, don't you?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:42 pm What is your comment about the idea, which had to be made large, for emphasis, so that you would notice it.

I made it large just incase the mosquito grew bigger, which it is, so I had to compensate and make the swatter so that it would match up.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:42 pm

You do understand what it says, don't you?
Yes, I understand what it says. I wouldn't have written it if I didn't, I do not pretend to know something when I do not.
Walker

Post by Walker »

This sub-forum is about: Epistemology - Theory of Knowledge

You have adequately demonstrated that this is a topic, of which you are clueless.

Continue making your clueless noise and remember, there is always hope.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:49 pm This sub-forum is about: Epistemology - Theory of Knowledge

You have adequately demonstrated that this is a topic, of which you are clueless.

I am fully aware this is a sub-forum of knowledge, that's why I have placed my topic in the knowledge forum, what, did you honestly think I didn't know what a knowledge forum is? Wow there's always hope that you will stop treating people like they were born yesterday.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:49 pm This sub-forum is about: Epistemology - Theory of Knowledge

And just to remind you dick ....this sub-forum for knowledge..also includes...Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

So put that in your pipe and smoke it. My mr I am so amazing dictorial dick pot tator head.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker

Post by Walker »

DAM, why don't you just cut the crap and explain this.

Life is the clue that can be extrapolated to the end of the only forever that can ever be known.

After all, I pushed through your bullshit to lay the groundwork of explanation.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:09 am
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:47 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:33 pm

I was not claiming infinity or otherwise. I made no hypothesis. I just laid down the facts.
You cannot peddle belief as logic, and so I did no such thing.
There is evidence for the Big Bang; like that or not.
When you say you refuse to believe a thing for which there is no direct evidence is a lie since you have already asserted a claim about the universe being infinite - despite such a claim being logically impossible to ever verify.
Good grief, I'm not peddling anything, promoting anything, arguing for anything or trying to convince you or anyone else of anything. I'm only explaining my understanding of the case based on the best evidence available to me and my best reason.
Then how do you explain saying this... " the idea that the universe has no beginning or end that is the fact. I do not think it is possible for existence ever to not have been or ever to not be. It may all change, but that there, "is nothing," is a self-contradiction."
Key words, "I do not think it is possible ...." I'm only saying what I think, not trying to convince anyone else to agree with me.
Walker

Post by Walker »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:03 pm Key words, "I do not think it is possible ...." I'm only saying what I think, not trying to convince anyone else to agree with me.
After years of futzing around I'm always grateful for any shred of evidence within a dialogue that a modicum of comprehension exists on the other end.

:lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:40 pm DAM, why don't you just cut the crap and explain this.

After all, I pushed through your bullshit to lay the groundwork of explanation.
The universe has no need for explanation. Any need is always a human need, in it’s frustration of never knowing.