The Clue to Infinity is I do not know.

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Clue to Infinity is I do not know.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:00 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:57 am
'you', "sculptor", ARE SO WEAK and USELESS in 'arguing' that 'you' can NOT even FIND absolutely ANY 'thing' False, Wrong, NOR Incorrect in what I have SAID and WRITTEN here, let alone be ABLE to POINT ANY out.

But, ONLY 'I" DO EXIST. This is IRREFUTABLE, so there is NO 'need' to "believe' ANY thing here.
So, VERY, VERY True.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:06 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:43 am

'I' ONLY speak thee Truth because it is ONLY 'Me' who is Truly OBSERVING what is ACTUALLY going on HERE, NOW.

And, 'I' ONLY NEED to SPEAK the Truth ONLY because it is JUST Me who is being SPOKEN TO.

So, come now "dontaskme", it is Me who 'you' are SPEAKING TO. So, there is REALLY NO 'need' AT ALL to SAY absolutely ANY 'thing' but thee Truth ONLY.
Yeah, we all GET IT... we all know what you know. There is no need to keep repeating yourself like a parrot high on laughing gas.

Hahahahahahahaha lololololol LOLOLOL HA HA HA ...it's just all so fucking funny isn't it. Seriously what the hell is wrong with you that you have to keep repeating what you already know to yourself over and over and over and over again. WE GET IT ..OK
GREAT, but 'you' have 'TRIED TO' DECEIVE 'Us' BEFORE "dontaskme".
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:10 am
Which is EXTREMELY hilarious to WATCH and OBSERVE as 'this' is EXACTLY what 'you' have been 'TRYING TO' SAY and EXPRESS for years now.
The joke is always on you the one who laughs the longest and the hardest.

Just keep laughing at yourself, because no one is laughing but you.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:12 am
Is that another one of your beliefs you do not have.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:09 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:06 am
Have 'you' EVER wondered WHY 'you' do NOT UNDERSTAND 'I' here?
No I never wonder or have the need to understand. So stop not believing that I do.
Have 'you' EVER considered that the 'I', which is being referred to in the WORDS under the "age" label here", is absolutely NOTHING AT ALL like what 'you' are IMAGINING, ENVISIONING, and ASSUMING?

Or, has this NEVER "crossed those thoughts", as some might say?
Do you ever stop talking bullshit, and nothingness to yourself?
REMEMBER it is 'you', "dontaskme", who SAYS and CLAIMS that these writings are just the One TALKING TO and RESPONDING to Itself.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:17 am
REMEMBER it is 'you', "dontaskme", who SAYS and CLAIMS that these writings are just the One TALKING TO and RESPONDING to Itself.
Yeah, I do not believe that either.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:14 am
Are 'you' 'trying to' suggest here that 'you' have NEVER said absolutely ANY 'thing' in these forums in an ATTEMPT to DECEIVE in ANY way, shape, nor form?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:18 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:17 am
Yeah, I do not believe that either.
I do NOT care what 'you' BELIEVE or DISBELIEVE.

I was just POINTING OUT what 'you' SAY and CLAIM here, sometimes.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:06 am

Have 'you' EVER wondered WHY 'you' do NOT UNDERSTAND 'I' here?

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:06 am REMEMBER 'you' are NOT 'I'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:21 am

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:20 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:14 am
Are 'you' 'trying to' suggest here that 'you' have NEVER said absolutely ANY 'thing' in these forums in an ATTEMPT to DECEIVE in ANY way, shape, nor form?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

But, ONLY 'I" DO EXIST. This is IRREFUTABLE, so there is NO 'need' to "believe' ANY thing here.

WE ALL GET IT ..OK...how many more times do you want to keep informing yourself of what you already know.

I am the last idiot
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:14 am
Are you saying here that it would not matter what "walker" said you would just DISAGREE with it?
Yes.

I am also saying, ...
Back to the topic of the thread title, DAM is saying that she is clueless.

DAM also thinks her mission is to give as she gets.

Ain't it funny when the clueless have so much to say. It's a real side-splitter. :roll:

If only she could gimme gimme some of this, instead of her nonsense.

Someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about, and yet talks a lot, transmits nonsense, then turns around and says everyone else is also clueless, and also transmitting nonsense.

Ain't that some confused livin'.

We who do know what we're talking about, can hear truth in all things with the ears of first language. We can hear sense in even the transmissions on the ignorance-frequencies.

We sensible, cluecentric folks practice compassion by encouraging the confused transmitters to tune off the Ignorance frequency, and turn on the Clue Frequency, so that they not be so clueless.

Begin with the known, because you can’t begin with the unknown.

Clue, is an unfamiliar frequency to the clueless, so the compassionate encourage them to blindly feel around until they find a familiar piece of the elephant. Then, they can begin to get familiar with the Clue mind.

The nature of duality insures that human beings always have a clue, because Life is the measure of all things for the living.

Life is the clue that can be extrapolated to the end of the only forever that can ever be known.

:|
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:47 pm .

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:14 am
Are you saying here that it would not matter what "walker" said you would just DISAGREE with it?
Yes.

I am also saying, ...
Back to the topic of the thread title, DAM is saying that she is clueless.

DAM also thinks her mission is to give as she gets.

Ain't it funny when the clueless have so much to say. It's a real side-splitter. :roll:

If only she could gimme gimme some of this, instead of her nonsense.

Someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about, and yet talks a lot, transmits nonsense, then turns around and says everyone else is also clueless, and also transmitting nonsense.

Ain't that some confused livin'.

We who do know what we're talking about, can hear truth in all things with the ears of first language. We can hear sense in even the transmissions on the ignorance-frequencies.

We sensible, cluecentric folks practice compassion by encouraging the confused transmitters to tune off the Ignorance frequency, and turn on the Clue Frequency, so that they not be so clueless.

Begin with the known, because you can’t begin with the unknown.

Clue, is an unfamiliar frequency to the clueless, so the compassionate encourage them to blindly feel around until they find a familiar piece of the elephant. Then, they can begin to get familiar with the Clue mind.

The nature of duality insures that human beings always have a clue, because Life is the measure of all things for the living.

Life is the clue that can be extrapolated to the end of the only forever that can ever be known.

:|
Fascinating story. But you'll fail to sell it to me.

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts."

Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

I just prefer to live in the real world Walker, not some mushy romantic crap that you believe exists.

Unlike you, I believe life for sentience is futile, meaningless, and temporary. I have come to terms with the demise of life and it's final battle. All but for the stupid folly, entertainment and vanity.. Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

Acceptance is the key.

The Clue to Infinity is I do not know.

... except in this artificial conception, aka 'my fictional story'
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:47 pm

What's even funnier, is that you have imagined me, you have created me in your own not-knowing madness. That really does make me giggle, it splits me in half too, everytime I hear about that imagined split.

The problem with you and I is that I am smarter than you, and you cannot stand that. But hey ho, just deal with it.

Bye the way, you can just keep poking at me all day, but you'll fail everytime to touch me. I'm really not for sale.