The Clue to Infinity is I do not know.

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Clue to Infinity is I do not know.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:18 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:41 am
Also, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here, the REASON WHY NONE of 'you', posters, have even BEGUN to UNDERSTAND Me, and My WORDS, is because absolutely NONE of 'you', posters, have ANY REAL INTEREST in what I have to SAY and CLAIM. 'you' are ONLY INTERESTED in being HEARD and LISTENED to "yourselves". AGAIN, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED IRREFUTABLY True, by 'your' VERY OWN WORDS here.
Others care and have interest in what feels true for them, even if that means they hear it from some other source, if it resonates, it will be of value and interest, else the info is useless.
WHY do 'you' REGULARLY like to 'try to' SPEAK for the "others", which 'you' WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE do NOT even exist?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:18 am So do not pat yourself too hard on the back for your own self-serving clever self-understanding of yourself, believing you can sell it to others - because if you are able to know the truth of yourself.. then so will others know truth of their self, because if you are able to access the actual source of absolute truth..then so will others access the same truth, from the exact same place that you sourced yours from.
Are 'they' the "others" who DO EXIST or who DO NOT EXIST, to 'you'?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:18 am So no big deal, you do not have to be so condecending towards others reading your posts, as if only you have the truth and unless others understand you there is no hope in hell they will ever know what you know.
What are 'you' on about this 'time' "dontaskme"?

I ONLY SAID that 'you', posters, had NO REAL INTEREST in what 'I' have to SAY. And, this is CLEARLY OBVIOUS as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here.

The part about "ONLY one having 'the truth' and "others" not understanding that one, then there is NO "hope in hell" they will EVER know what 'you' know" as will be PROVED True is ANOTHER GREAT and PRIME EXAMPLE of 'projection', itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:18 am Please just listen to yourself, no one else is available, only you know what you know.
PLEASE LISTEN to ONLY the ACTUAL WORDS, which are BEING USED here.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:14 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:41 am
Also, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here, the REASON WHY NONE of 'you', posters, have even BEGUN to UNDERSTAND Me, and My WORDS, is because absolutely NONE of 'you', posters, have ANY REAL INTEREST in what I have to SAY and CLAIM. 'you' are ONLY INTERESTED in being HEARD and LISTENED to "yourselves". AGAIN, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED IRREFUTABLY True, by 'your' VERY OWN WORDS here.
Others care and have interest in what feels true for them, even if that means they hear it from some other source, if it resonates, it will be of value and interest, else the info is useless.
WHY do 'you' REGULARLY like to 'try to' SPEAK for the "others", which 'you' WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE do NOT even exist?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:18 am So do not pat yourself too hard on the back for your own self-serving clever self-understanding of yourself, believing you can sell it to others - because if you are able to know the truth of yourself.. then so will others know truth of their self, because if you are able to access the actual source of absolute truth..then so will others access the same truth, from the exact same place that you sourced yours from.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:18 am So no big deal, you do not have to be so condecending towards others reading your posts, as if only you have the truth and unless others understand you there is no hope in hell they will ever know what you know.

I ONLY SAID that 'you', posters, had NO REAL INTEREST in what 'I' have to SAY. And, this is CLEARLY OBVIOUS as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here.

The part about "ONLY one having 'the truth' and "others" not understanding that one, then there is NO "hope in hell" they will EVER know what 'you' know" as will be PROVED True is ANOTHER GREAT and PRIME EXAMPLE of 'projection', itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:18 am Please just listen to yourself, no one else is available, only you know what you know.
Shut up.

You DO NOT BELIEVE ... i EXIST....you only know you exist. Speak for, and to yourself only.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:07 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:45 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:33 pm

I was not claiming infinity or otherwise. I made no hypothesis. I just laid down the facts.
You cannot peddle belief as logic, and so I did no such thing.
There is evidence for the Big Bang; like that or not.
There is obviously what is called 'evidence' for some 'bang', but the so-called 'big bang' is NOT ANY indication AT ALL that this was 'the beginning' of Everything.
Wrong.
IN fact all the maths points to exactly that.
You say this like 'you', human beings, have NEVER written a mathematical equation that has turned out to be Wrong.

And, if ANY maths leads to, points to, indicates, assumes, or is evidence for, "There was NOTHING, and then there was SOMETHING", then the maths, itself, is OBVIOUSLY VERY, VERY Wrong.
Sculptor wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:07 am Not only the beginning of matter but of time and space too. Like it or not.
Here we have ANOTHER who has been MANIPULATED to BELIEVE 'things', which ARE OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect just like ALL 'religious' people REALLY ARE.

Being MANIPULATED to BELIEVE 'things' through 'scientific' literature or OTHER 'religious' literature does NOT matter.

The Fact that these adult human beings have been MANIPULATED to BELIEVE 'things' is what Truly MATTERS here.

If you would like to have a FAR MORE OPEN and Honest DISCUSSION about WHETHER the Universe, itself, BEGAN or NOT, then I am more then WILLING TO "sculptor".

But, if you just want to BELIEVE that some ALLEGED "ALL the maths" POINTS TO the Universe, Itself, BEGINNING, then SO BE IT.

I will just REMIND 'you' that 'people' EXACTLY like "yourself' were ONCE MANIPULATED into BELIEVING that the sun revolved the earth AS WELL.
Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:33 pm When you say you refuse to believe a thing for which there is no direct evidence is a lie since you have already asserted a claim about the universe being infinite - despite such a claim being logically impossible to ever verify.
But it is NOT 'logically impossible' to 'verify' that the Universe is infinite, or eternal. In fact, the EXACT OPPOSITE is True, Right, AND Correct in that it is ACTUALLY 'logically possible' to 'verify' that the Universe is ACTUALLY infinite AND eternal.
Please show your thinking. When can you say it is infinite? How?
If the 'it' here is referring to the Universe, then It is 'infinite' 'spatially' or 'in size'. The word 'eternal' refers to 'temporal' or 'in time'.

So, HOW the Universe IS infinite, in size, is because of A definition for the word 'Universe'.

If the word 'Universe' refers to TOTALITY, ALL-THERE-IS, Everything, then NO matter what shape or form the Universe is in, at ANY given moment, that shape AND form is 'infinite' 'in size'.

See, because of what the Universe Is, fundamentally, made up of the Universe will ALWAYS be 'infinite' 'in size', or 'spatially'.

I am also ABLE TO back up and support this with ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE PROOF by the way, and NOT just with 'maths' NOR just with 'evidence'.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:29 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:45 am

There is obviously what is called 'evidence' for some 'bang', but the so-called 'big bang' is NOT ANY indication AT ALL that this was 'the beginning' of Everything.
Wrong.
You say this like 'you', human beings, have NEVER written a mathematical equation that has turned out to be Wrong.

And, if ANY maths leads to, points to, indicates, assumes, or is evidence for, "There was NOTHING, and then there was SOMETHING", then the maths, itself, is OBVIOUSLY VERY, VERY Wrong.
Sculptor wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:07 am Not only the beginning of matter but of time and space too. Like it or not.
Here we have ANOTHER who has been MANIPULATED to BELIEVE 'things', which ARE OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect just like ALL 'religious' people REALLY ARE.

Being MANIPULATED to BELIEVE 'things' through 'scientific' literature or OTHER 'religious' literature does NOT matter.

The Fact that these adult human beings have been MANIPULATED to BELIEVE 'things' is what Truly MATTERS here.

If you would like to have a FAR MORE OPEN and Honest DISCUSSION about WHETHER the Universe, itself, BEGAN or NOT, then I am more then WILLING TO "sculptor".

But, if you just want to BELIEVE that some ALLEGED "ALL the maths" POINTS TO the Universe, Itself, BEGINNING, then SO BE IT.

I will just REMIND 'you' that 'people' EXACTLY like "yourself' were ONCE MANIPULATED into BELIEVING that the sun revolved the earth AS WELL.

But it is NOT 'logically impossible' to 'verify' that the Universe is infinite, or eternal. In fact, the EXACT OPPOSITE is True, Right, AND Correct in that it is ACTUALLY 'logically possible' to 'verify' that the Universe is ACTUALLY infinite AND eternal.
If the 'it' here is referring to the Universe, then It is 'infinite' 'spatially' or 'in size'. The word 'eternal' refers to 'temporal' or 'in time'.

So, HOW the Universe IS infinite, in size, is because of A definition for the word 'Universe'.

If the word 'Universe' refers to TOTALITY, ALL-THERE-IS, Everything, then NO matter what shape or form the Universe is in, at ANY given moment, that shape AND form is 'infinite' 'in size'.

See, because of what the Universe Is, fundamentally, made up of the Universe will ALWAYS be 'infinite' 'in size', or 'spatially'.

I am also ABLE TO back up and support this with ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE PROOF by the way, and NOT just with 'maths' NOR just with 'evidence'.
Thanks for confirming you have nothing.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:21 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:14 am

Shut up.

You DO NOT BELIEVE ... i EXIST....you only know you exist. Speak for, and to yourself only.
But, ONLY 'I" DO EXIST. This is IRREFUTABLE, so there is NO 'need' to "believe' ANY thing here. I KNOW 'I' EXIST, because 'I' AM Conscious, and thus 'I' AM Consciousness, Itself, ALSO

'you' is just A word, which refers to the, INVISIBLE to the human eyes, 'thoughts' AND 'emotions' WITHIN the human body. 'you', ONLY 'exist' because of what the matter in the shape of what is called 'the human body', EXPERIENCES, HERE in this One and ONLY what is sometimes called Life, or Existence, Itself.

There is ONLY thee One 'I', which IS INSEPARABLE. 'I', in the visible sense, AM just ALL of the matter that can be SEEN, or EXPERIENCED. AND, 'I', in the invisible or Spiritual sense, am just the Mind, Itself. 'I' AM just One made up of visible matter and the invisible space between matter.

'you', the 'human being', have just "created" an IMAGINED "separation" by the way 'you' USE words. By creating names and labels to describe or define PERCEIVED or EXPERIENCED 'things' has 'created' the ILLUSION that 'you', the one known as "dontaskme" goes on about, REGULARLY.

'I' ONLY speak thee Truth because it is ONLY 'Me' who is Truly OBSERVING what is ACTUALLY going on HERE, NOW.

And, 'I' ONLY NEED to SPEAK the Truth ONLY because it is JUST Me who is being SPOKEN TO.

So, come now "dontaskme", it is Me who 'you' are SPEAKING TO. So, there is REALLY NO 'need' AT ALL to SAY absolutely ANY 'thing' but thee Truth ONLY.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:21 amWHY do 'you' REGULARLY like to 'try to' SPEAK for the "others", which 'you' WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE do NOT even exist?
For the same reason why you make assumptions there are others who believe what you yourself believe ''others'' believe, while at the same time deny you have any beliefs. And is why what you say is yet ANOTHER GREAT and PRIME EXAMPLE of 'projection', itself, from source to source an endless stream of nonsense.

Please stop this nonsense, else you make yourself dizzy.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:43 am
But, ONLY 'I" DO EXIST. This is IRREFUTABLE, so there is NO 'need' to "believe' ANY thing here.
Listen to your own self talk, no one else is listening, because ONLY I do exist.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:43 am 'you', the 'human being', have just "created" an IMAGINED "separation" by the way 'you' USE words. By creating names and labels to describe or define PERCEIVED or EXPERIENCED 'things' has 'created' the ILLUSION that 'you', the one known as "dontaskme" goes on about, REGULARLY.

No, no no, human beings do not create separation....words are separation, and words that appear to be known, know nothing.

Please stop confusing yourself for a word.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:40 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:29 am
Wrong.

Thanks for confirming you have nothing.
ANOTHER one who MAKES CLAIMS, and then RUNS AWAY.

I have COUNTERED 'your' CLAIMS with ACTUAL, LOGICAL, and IRREFUTABLE PROOF, and because you can NOT COUNTER NOR REFUTE this, you just RUN AWAY.

You, literally, have NOTHING to COME BACK WITH. And, instead of ADMITTING DEFEAT, you SAY some 'thing' which is OBVIOUSLY LUDICROUS and ABSURD.

LOOK, if you have been MANIPULATED to BELIEVE, laughably, "ALL the maths" "points to" the WHOLE Universe coming from absolutely NOTHING AT ALL, then so be it. BELIEVE 'this' for as long as 'you' like. But, as least the followers of previously known as 'religions" say there was at least SOME 'thing' that created the WHOLE Universe.

Although, this BELIEF and CLAIM is just AS LUDICROUS and ABSURD as 'your' BELIEF and CLAIM IS, at least there was some 'thing' EXISTING.

By the way, if ANY one of 'you' is BRAVE ENOUGH and WANTS to put the so-called "maths" forward, and EXPLAIN HOW that SUPPOSEDLY "points to" there being NOTHING, and then ALL OF SUDDEN Everything, so that we can ALL take a LOOK AT 'it', then I WILL SHOW just how Wrong that "maths" REALLY IS, and REALLY ALWAYS WAS.

And, ONCE AGAIN, I can BACK UP and SUPPORT what I SAY and CLAIM here. Which is a LOT more than I can SAY and have SEEN from 'you', posters, here.

'you', "sculptor", ARE SO WEAK and USELESS in 'arguing' that 'you' can NOT even FIND absolutely ANY 'thing' False, Wrong, NOR Incorrect in what I have SAID and WRITTEN here, let alone be ABLE to POINT ANY out.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:57 am
'you', "sculptor", ARE SO WEAK and USELESS in 'arguing' that 'you' can NOT even FIND absolutely ANY 'thing' False, Wrong, NOR Incorrect in what I have SAID and WRITTEN here, let alone be ABLE to POINT ANY out.

But, ONLY 'I" DO EXIST. This is IRREFUTABLE, so there is NO 'need' to "believe' ANY thing here.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:52 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:21 amWHY do 'you' REGULARLY like to 'try to' SPEAK for the "others", which 'you' WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE do NOT even exist?
For the same reason why you make assumptions there are others who believe what you yourself believe ''others'' believe, while at the same time deny you have any beliefs.
What are 'you' ON ABOUT here "dontaskme".

Are you REALLY going to 'TRY TO' DENY that there exists 'matter', in the shape of 'human bodies', and within those bodies there are INVISIBLE, to the human eye, 'thoughts' AND 'emotions', and that these are commonly referred to as "others"?

If yes, then GOOD LUCK with that.

Now, these "others" can NOT 'BELIEVE' what 'I' BELIEVE because I do NOT BELIEVE nor DISBELIEVE ANY thing. And, OBVIOUSLY while 'I' am CHOOSING to NOT believe ANY thing, then I am just NOT believing ANY thing. There is NOTHING to 'deny' here. There is just the PURE Fact that I have, at this moment, CHOSEN to NOT believe ANY thing.

If you have CHOSEN to BELIEVE that this is NOT true, then so be it. But, REMEMBER 'you' are NOT 'I'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:52 am And is why what you say is yet ANOTHER GREAT and PRIME EXAMPLE of 'projection', itself, from source to source an endless stream of nonsense.

Please stop this nonsense, else you make yourself dizzy.
But it is 'I' who is NOT getting so-called "dizzy" AT ALL. That is some 'thing' that ONLY happens to 'you', human beings.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:54 am
Listen to your own self talk, no one else is listening, because ONLY I do exist.
Have 'you' EVER wondered WHY 'you' do NOT UNDERSTAND 'I' here?

Have 'you' EVER considered that the 'I', which is being referred to in the WORDS under the "age" label here", is absolutely NOTHING AT ALL like what 'you' are IMAGINING, ENVISIONING, and ASSUMING?

Or, has this NEVER "crossed those thoughts", as some might say?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

'I' ONLY speak thee Truth because it is ONLY 'Me' who is Truly OBSERVING what is ACTUALLY going on HERE, NOW.

And, 'I' ONLY NEED to SPEAK the Truth ONLY because it is JUST Me who is being SPOKEN TO.

So, come now "dontaskme", it is Me who 'you' are SPEAKING TO. So, there is REALLY NO 'need' AT ALL to SAY absolutely ANY 'thing' but thee Truth ONLY.
Yeah, we all GET IT... we all know what you know. There is no need to keep repeating yourself like a parrot high on laughing gas.

Hahahahahahahaha lololololol LOLOLOL HA HA HA ...it's just all so fucking funny isn't it. Seriously what the hell is wrong with you that you have to keep repeating what you already know to yourself over and over and over and over again. WE GET IT ..OK
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:06 am
Have 'you' EVER wondered WHY 'you' do NOT UNDERSTAND 'I' here?
No I never wonder or have the need to understand. So stop not believing that I do.
Have 'you' EVER considered that the 'I', which is being referred to in the WORDS under the "age" label here", is absolutely NOTHING AT ALL like what 'you' are IMAGINING, ENVISIONING, and ASSUMING?

Or, has this NEVER "crossed those thoughts", as some might say?
Do you ever stop talking bullshit, and nothingness to yourself?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:56 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:43 am 'you', the 'human being', have just "created" an IMAGINED "separation" by the way 'you' USE words. By creating names and labels to describe or define PERCEIVED or EXPERIENCED 'things' has 'created' the ILLUSION that 'you', the one known as "dontaskme" goes on about, REGULARLY.

No, no no, human beings do not create separation....words are separation, and words that appear to be known, know nothing.
WHO CREATES WORDS?

Or, do 'you' BELIEVE WORDS came to exist on their OWN?

IF 'words' ARE 'separation', like 'you' SAY and CLAIM here (with words by the way), AND it is 'you', human beings, WHO CREATED those 'words', which ARE 'separation', itself, THEN it is ACTUALLY 'you', human beings, WHO ACTUALLY DID and DO CREATE this False and ILLUSORY sense of SEPARATION.

But, BECAUSE 'you' like to DISAGREE with what "another" SAYS, you WILL now DISAGREE with 'this', right "dontaskme"?

Which is EXTREMELY hilarious to WATCH and OBSERVE as 'this' is EXACTLY what 'you' have been 'TRYING TO' SAY and EXPRESS for years now.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:52 am Please stop confusing yourself for a word.