The Clue to Infinity is I do not know.

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RCSaunders

Re: The Clue to Infinity is I do not know.

Post by RCSaunders »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:33 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:54 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:01 am
One thing it is not is logical. It's neither empirical nor logical.
If you think it is logical show your working.

Not relevant

Same thing, still not relevant.

The point about the universe having a beginning is that time also begins too.

Nothing is nothing. Neither possible or not possible. It is a null state.

This is just you imposing a set of beliefs here.
That's just silly. Of course it's what I believe. Why would I describe what I don't believe. You make it sound as though anything one is convinced is true is for that reason out of court. You are only saying what you believe aren't you. You aren't lying.

What I believe is based on the best evidence available to me and the best reason I am capable of. One or both may be limited (just as yours may be), but what I believe is not just because I like it or want it to be true, it's because I refuse to believe anything for which there is no direct evidence to examine (like origins) or results in a contradiction (like there being a beginning of that which does not exist, i.e. has no beginning).
I was not claiming infinity or otherwise. I made no hypothesis. I just laid down the facts.
You cannot peddle belief as logic, and so I did no such thing.
There is evidence for the Big Bang; like that or not.
When you say you refuse to believe a thing for which there is no direct evidence is a lie since you have already asserted a claim about the universe being infinite - despite such a claim being logically impossible to ever verify.
Good grief, I'm not peddling anything, promoting anything, arguing for anything or trying to convince you or anyone else of anything. I'm only explaining my understanding of the case based on the best evidence available to me and my best reason.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:14 am
Are you saying here that it would not matter what "walker" said you would just DISAGREE with it?
Yes.

I am also saying, I have no interest in someone who pretends to have an authority on what's good and best for others. That's how he comes across in all his replies, which I find totally condecending, as no one has the authority or right to tell others what is good for them. His beliefs are a religious poisonous toxic evil. And this being my thread, it is my job to direct it as I believe it should go, and part of that responsibilty is to clean up the toxicity that Walker continues to dump not just here but on nearly every thread I create.

People should not be told what is best for them by others, people can make up their own mind as to how they feel about the nature of reality. Walker is a bad energy in my opinion, he is like a mosquito around my picnic blanket. He knows I am not interested in his toxic beliefs, yet his stubborn defiance, knows no limits or boundries. He's a disrespectful, deplorable, spiteful, despicable human being in my opinion, whom deserves to be called out.

And I have absolutely no problem saying this out loud for every reader to see.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:27 am

Are you even aware that the term; "The clue to infinity is ...", is NONSENSICAL to some of 'us'.
Are you even aware that just about every reply you have ever made in response to someone else's comment....makes no sense whatsoever, and is why most people reading your replies end up saying ''whatever'' or even just ignoring your repeated failed and futile incessant mumbling attempts to make others understand anything you say to them.

Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:01 pm

btw: I know exactly what I'm talkin' about.

:|

No you don't know..you just repeat words like a parrot. Words that were never yours originally, you have all your life mimicked the words of others, and others have done the same, and back and back the echo of all our stories fades into nothingness...

And lets not mention the fact that words are made of sound which is an optical and auditory illusion of the senses, so you can delude yourself all you like about what you think you know because that's what pretentious clowns do, it's their only acting role available for them. You are nothing without your illusion of this is 'my story'.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:47 am Good grief, I'm not peddling anything, promoting anything, arguing for anything or trying to convince you or anyone else of anything.
Seems like your memory is slipping again Dr ...did you forget you are a drug pusher?
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:47 am(Off your meds again, eh?)

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:14 am
Are you saying here that it would not matter what "walker" said you would just DISAGREE with it?
Yes.
Okay. That EXPLAINS a LOT about 'you', and about the DISCUSSIONS 'you' have.

'you' are SO FIXED in "your" OWN VIEW of 'things' that even if "another" SAID absolutely the EXACT SAME as 'you', 'you' would STILL DISAGREE with 'them'.

Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of APE 'thinking', which Truly PREVENTS and STOPS one from SEEING, and HEARING, thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things'.

This APE 'thinking' is WHY those adult human beings, back in those days when this was being written, were, LITERALLY, SO FAR BEHIND. And, WHY it took SO LONG for 'Us' to evolve OUT OF and PAST the 'human being stage'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am I am also saying, I have no interest in someone who pretends to have an authority on what's good and best for others. That's how he comes across in all his replies, which I find totally condecending, as no one has the authority or right to tell others what is good for them.
'you' do NOT SEE NOR RECOGNIZE this exact same kind of 'writing' in 'your' OWN 'writings' "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am His beliefs are a religious poisonous toxic evil.
AGAIN, 'you' do NOT RECOGNIZE the 'religiosity' in 'your' OWN 'writings' either "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am And this being my thread, it is my job to direct it as I believe it should go,
And, HOW do 'you' BELIEVE this thread "should" go?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am and part of that responsibilty is to clean up the toxicity that Walker continues to dump not just here but on nearly every thread I create.
But do 'I' NOT ALSO do what you would call or refer to as "dump toxicity" on YOUR threads AS WELL?

That is; EVERY time I say some 'thing', which 'you' DISAGREE with?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am People should not be told what is best for them by others, people can make up their own mind as to how they feel about the nature of reality. Walker is a bad energy in my opinion, he is like a mosquito around my picnic blanket.
What is SUPPOSEDLY 'wrong' with 'mosquitoes'?

To me, at least they do NOT POLLUTE and ABUSE the environment that CREATED 'them' and which 'they' NEED in order to keep living and surviving, like 'you', adult human beings, DO.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am He knows I am not interested in his toxic beliefs, yet his stubborn defiance, knows no limits or boundries. He's a disrespectful, deplorable, spiteful, despicable human being in my opinion, whom deserves to be called out.
Okay, and now you have CALLED OUT 'this'.

BUT, this is a PUBLIC FORUM, and does NOT EVERY one have A 'right' to SAY and/or CLAIM absolutely WHATEVER they like here?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:47 am And I have absolutely no problem saying this out loud for every reader to see.
We CAN SEE.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:52 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:27 am

Are you even aware that the term; "The clue to infinity is ...", is NONSENSICAL to some of 'us'.
Are you even aware that just about every reply you have ever made in response to someone else's comment....makes no sense whatsoever, and is why most people reading your replies end up saying ''whatever'' or even just ignoring your repeated failed and futile incessant mumbling attempts to make others understand anything you say to them.
Have ANY of 'you/them' NOT YET WORKED OUT that if 'you' REALLY DID want to LEARN and UNDERSTAND more or anew here, then ALL 'you/them' HAVE TO DO is just ask some CLARIFYING QUESTIONS?

But, if 'you/them' are Truly NOT interested in LEARNING and BECOMING WISER, then, as some of 'you' would say, "whatever".

As long as I can BACK UP, SUPPORT, and PROVE what I SAY and CLAIM here absolutely and irrefutably True, then that is ALL that REALLY MATTERS.

By the way, I have NOT even 'TRIED TO' make ANY 'thing' that I have SAID and CLAIMED in this forum be UNDERSTOOD by ANY of 'you', posters, here.

I KNOW WHO my INTENDED AUDIENCE IS, EXACTLY, and I am writing FOR 'them'.

Also, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here, the REASON WHY NONE of 'you', posters, have even BEGUN to UNDERSTAND Me, and My WORDS, is because absolutely NONE of 'you', posters, have ANY REAL INTEREST in what I have to SAY and CLAIM. 'you' are ONLY INTERESTED in being HEARD and LISTENED to "yourselves". AGAIN, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED IRREFUTABLY True, by 'your' VERY OWN WORDS here.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:04 am
Walker wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:01 pm

btw: I know exactly what I'm talkin' about.

:|

No you don't know..you just repeat words like a parrot. Words that were never yours originally, you have all your life mimicked the words of others, and others have done the same, and back and back the echo of all our stories fades into nothingness...

And lets not mention the fact that words are made of sound which is an optical and auditory illusion of the senses, so you can delude yourself all you like about what you think you know because that's what pretentious clowns do, it's their only acting role available for them. You are nothing without your illusion of this is 'my story'..
So, do 'you', "dontaskme", 'know what you are talking about', or, do 'you' 'NOT know what you are talking about'?

Also, what do the 'words' that are written down and NEVER SPOKEN sound like, EXACTLY? For example, THESE WORDS, HERE.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:34 am

'you' are SO FIXED in "your" OWN VIEW of 'things' that even if "another" SAID absolutely the EXACT SAME as 'you', 'you' would STILL DISAGREE with 'them'.
No, you've just spun that ridiculous statement out of your own mental belief structure that you assumed is the case...but is actually totally false in every way shape and form..

To clarify, as you are the one whom is making the most ridiculous assumptions of what you believe other people are thinking...I will remind you that I have stated quite clearly for all to see in this very thread, that I either agree with someone or I don't...I'm not into arguing a point with someone in the hope of winning them over to my side of the story so that they agree with me. I really DO NOT CARE if people do not agree with me....I either resonate with someone elses story or I don't. And that goes for the other person, they either resonate with my story or they don't...I simply do not care either way...So your stupid reply has nothing to do with being a fixed mind...you shallow minded moron.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:43 am
So, do 'you', "dontaskme", 'know what you are talking about', or, do 'you' 'NOT know what you are talking about'?
No, I do not know what I am talking about, I only believe and imagine I do.
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:43 amAlso, what do the 'words' that are written down and NEVER SPOKEN sound like, EXACTLY? For example, THESE WORDS, HERE.
I've no idea what you mean.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:41 am
Also, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here, the REASON WHY NONE of 'you', posters, have even BEGUN to UNDERSTAND Me, and My WORDS, is because absolutely NONE of 'you', posters, have ANY REAL INTEREST in what I have to SAY and CLAIM. 'you' are ONLY INTERESTED in being HEARD and LISTENED to "yourselves". AGAIN, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED IRREFUTABLY True, by 'your' VERY OWN WORDS here.
Others care and have interest in what feels true for them, even if that means they hear it from some other source, if it resonates, it will be of value and interest, else the info is useless.

So do not pat yourself too hard on the back for your own self-serving clever self-understanding of yourself, believing you can sell it to others - because if you are able to know the truth of yourself.. then so will others know truth of their self, because if you are able to access the actual source of absolute truth..then so will others access the same truth, from the exact same place that you sourced yours from. So no big deal, you do not have to be so condecending towards others reading your posts, as if only you have the truth and unless others understand you there is no hope in hell they will ever know what you know.

Please just listen to yourself, no one else is available, only you know what you know.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:03 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:34 am

No, you've just spun that ridiculous statement out of your own mental belief structure that you assumed is the case...but is actually totally false in every way shape and form..
Are you SERIOUS?

I asked you a CLARIFYING QUESTION, FIRST. you CLARIFIED, and now you SAY, "No", to THAT CLARIFICATION, of YOURS.

You have got to be JOKING here.

YOU, "dontaskme", SAID to "walker"; "you just happen to be one of those people I do not agree with"

I asked YOU the CLARIFYING QUESTION; Are you saying here that it would not matter what "walker" said you would just DISAGREE with it?

YOU then SAID; "Yes." (With a full stop.)

So, EITHER YOU were LYING, or, YOU have just CONTRADICTED "your" 'self' AGAIN.

BECAUSE when I put it to you that even if "another" (which OBVIOUSLY includes the one known as "walker") said the EXACT SAME 'things' as 'you', then 'you' WOULD DISAGREE with 'them' and with what 'they' said, 'you' then DECIDED to SAY, "No".

SO, which ONE is 'it' "dontaskme"?

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:03 am To clarify, as you are the one whom is making the most ridiculous assumptions of what you believe other people are thinking...
1. I NEVER ASSUMED ANY 'thing' BECAUSE I went out of my way to GAIN CLARITY FIRST. So, I was ONLY going on and off what 'YOU', "yourself", "dontaskme", SAID and WROTE.

2. I do NOT believe, nor disbelieve, ANY thing.

Are 'you' REALLY NOT YET AWARE what just took place here "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:03 am I will remind you that I have stated quite clearly for all to see in this very thread, that I either agree with someone or I don't...
But I just ASKED 'you' that no matter what "walker" said if you would still disagree with it? And, you SAID, "Yes".

So, I will remind 'you' that you stated this VERY CLEARLY, for ALL to SEE, in this very thread.

And, I will also remind 'you' that if you are NOT going to ANSWER my CLARIFYING QUESTIONS Honestly, then 'you' are just WASTING so-called 'time' here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:03 am I'm not into arguing a point with someone in the hope of winning them over to my side of the story so that they agree with me.
This was NEVER an 'issue' here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:03 am I really DO NOT CARE if people do not agree with me....I either resonate with someone elses story or I don't. And that goes for the other person, they either resonate with my story or they don't...I simply do not care either way...
This was ALSO NEVER an 'issue' here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:03 am So your stupid reply has nothing to do with being a fixed mind...you shallow minded moron.
'you' have ALREADY PROVED just how BLINDED 'you' have REALLY BECOME because of 'your' OWN FIXED BELIEFS, and ASSUMPTIONS.

'I' have just been going by 'your' VERY OWN WORDS, ALONE.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:45 am
That's just silly. Of course it's what I believe. Why would I describe what I don't believe. You make it sound as though anything one is convinced is true is for that reason out of court. You are only saying what you believe aren't you. You aren't lying.

What I believe is based on the best evidence available to me and the best reason I am capable of. One or both may be limited (just as yours may be), but what I believe is not just because I like it or want it to be true, it's because I refuse to believe anything for which there is no direct evidence to examine (like origins) or results in a contradiction (like there being a beginning of that which does not exist, i.e. has no beginning).
I was not claiming infinity or otherwise. I made no hypothesis. I just laid down the facts.
There is obviously what is called 'evidence' for some 'bang', but the so-called 'big bang' is NOT ANY indication AT ALL that this was 'the beginning' of Everything.
Wrong.
IN fact all the maths points to exactly that.
Not only the beginning of matter but of time and space too. Like it or not.
Sculptor wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:33 pm When you say you refuse to believe a thing for which there is no direct evidence is a lie since you have already asserted a claim about the universe being infinite - despite such a claim being logically impossible to ever verify.
But it is NOT 'logically impossible' to 'verify' that the Universe is infinite, or eternal. In fact, the EXACT OPPOSITE is True, Right, AND Correct in that it is ACTUALLY 'logically possible' to 'verify' that the Universe is ACTUALLY infinite AND eternal.
Please show your thinking. When can you say it is infinite? How?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:05 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:43 am
No, I do not know what I am talking about, I only believe and imagine I do.
GREAT, this was ALL we NEEDED to SEE and HEAR here.

What 'you' just SAID and WROTE, EXPLAINS a GREAT DEAL.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:05 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:43 amAlso, what do the 'words' that are written down and NEVER SPOKEN sound like, EXACTLY? For example, THESE WORDS, HERE.
I've no idea what you mean.

You "dontaskme" WROTE and CLAIMED; It is A Fact that "words are made of sound"

So, if 'you' ARE Truly INTERESTED, then what I MEAN here IS, IF "words are made of sound", to you, then what do written words 'sound like', EXACTLY, to you?

And, I did NOT 'mean' ANY 'thing' ELSE. So, do 'you' now have AN 'idea' of what 'I' MEAN?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:47 am

When you say you refuse to believe a thing for which there is no direct evidence is a lie since you have already asserted a claim about the universe being infinite - despite such a claim being logically impossible to ever verify.
Good grief, I'm not peddling anything, promoting anything, arguing for anything or trying to convince you or anyone else of anything. I'm only explaining my understanding of the case based on the best evidence available to me and my best reason.
Then how do you explain saying this... " the idea that the universe has no beginning or end that is the fact. I do not think it is possible for existence ever to not have been or ever to not be. It may all change, but that there, "is nothing," is a self-contradiction."