Echoed Silence

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Echoed Silence

Post by Dontaskme »

Some people are like echo. They will always have the last word in an argument. Even if you tell them that they are like echo, they will retort. Finally you have to settle for silence.
Not just some people but the entire Space-Time is an echo chamber of duality. When you realise this, you settle for the eternal silence. You merge with who you are not.
Dimebag

Re: Echoed Silence

Post by Dimebag »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:14 am Some people are like echo. They will always have the last word in an argument. Even if you tell them that they are like echo, they will retort. Finally you have to settle for silence.
Not just some people but the entire Space-Time is an echo chamber of duality. When you realise this, you settle for the eternal silence. You merge with who you are not.
Yin and yang, that’s the creative, ever changing, ever ebbing and flowing. Yet in stillness there is movement, and in movement there is stillness.

The universe is dynamic, not static, that is the creative. Stillness, silence is still brimming with potential, not lifeless and dead.

Some people want to start arguments, others want to end them.

There is balance even in chaotic opposed forces, somehow, the balance is creation.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dimebag wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:48 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:14 am Some people are like echo. They will always have the last word in an argument. Even if you tell them that they are like echo, they will retort. Finally you have to settle for silence.
Yin and yang, that’s the creative, ever changing, ever ebbing and flowing. Yet in stillness there is movement, and in movement there is stillness.

The universe is dynamic, not static, that is the creative. Stillness, silence is still brimming with potential, not lifeless and dead.

There is balance even in chaotic opposed forces, somehow, the balance is creation.
Life is a movie, playing upon an empty screen, that no one is directing, or watching. Nothing ever happens, is happening, or happened.

You can butrress and embellish it all you want, it will still be raw and naked at it's essential core.
Dimebag

Post by Dimebag »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:17 pm
Dimebag wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:48 am

Life is a movie, playing upon an empty screen, that no one is directing, or watching. Nothing ever happens, is happening, or happened.

You can butrress and embellish it all you want, it will still be raw and naked at it's essential core.
I have felt that, complete detachment, absolute unreality. A thousand foot view. But zen proponents say, take one step from your thousand foot pole and then see how it is. Maybe you will remain that way, maybe you won’t.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dimebag wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:10 pm I have felt that, complete detachment, absolute unreality. A thousand foot view. But zen proponents say, take one step from your thousand foot pole and then see how it is. Maybe you will remain that way, maybe you won’t.
That which is without feeling feels.

That which is without knowing knows.

Hey, I'm just selling water by the river here.

This ever changeless changing. No one ever crossed the horizon, simply because there isn't one.

Can't detach from what you already are. No one ever became Detached from their pure essence of being. Absolutely no one.

There is no such reality as unreality. Reality is anecdotal.
Dimebag

Post by Dimebag »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:52 am
Dimebag wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:10 pm I have felt that, complete detachment, absolute unreality. A thousand foot view. But zen proponents say, take one step from your thousand foot pole and then see how it is. Maybe you will remain that way, maybe you won’t.

This ever changeless changing. No one ever crossed the horizon, simply because there isn't one.

Can't detach from what you already are. No one ever became Detached from their pure essence of being. Absolutely no one.

Although you can never detach from the pure essence of being, somehow knowing happens. A seeming division happens within the absolute, between subject and object, neither of which is what they purport to be. So a kind of lie needs to happen, or a story for knowledge OF.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dimebag wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:48 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:52 am

Although you can never detach from the pure essence of being, somehow knowing happens. A seeming division happens within the absolute, between subject and object, neither of which is what they purport to be. So a kind of lie needs to happen, or a story for knowledge OF.
Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. And I get what you are saying.

Reality can only be ONE - which is absolute since reality cannot not be, and be known to not-be. So reality has to be ONE which is just another word for Existence.

All these concepts aka thoughts manifest as words are indistinguishable from the one that knows them. They are illusory CONCEPTUAL projections of the ONE..in other words, concepts/words are imagined things to exist separate from consciousness itself, but the illusion is, every thing perceived to exist is consciousness. Your body is not a body, it is consciousness.

Consciousness being just another word for knowing. I know the concept body because the body is known to exist. The body is an absolute concept known. The body cannot not exist, and be known to not-exist.. The body is absolutely KNOWN to exist...Knowing is the absolute, which is just another word for God.

In the Bible it states ''In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.''

Which is basically saying to know oneness is also to know conceptual distinction of otherness, which is just an appearance already couched within oneness itself, which is consciousness only, because there is no outside of consciousness, indeed both the contents of consciousness and consciousness itself is one without a second, only appearing as a duality.

This infinite limitless limitation of dreaming myself into a finite reality, is an illusory distinction necessary in order for awakening to infinite consciousness to occur. Known as God.

For there is absolutely nothing existing apart from consciousness itself. The body that is believed to be I or ''my body'' is nothing other than consciousness itself one without a second, dreaming it is limited in a body, but this necessary distinction between the knower and the concept it knows, is illusory.

I know you know all this anyway, so it's all irrelevant. When consciousness awakens to it's infinite nature, the sense of I aka the sense I exist as a body cannot survive that awakening because the awakening is seen to be absolutely everything and nothing simultaneously, in other words infinity itself which is God, because there is only God, which is just another word for nothingness which is just another word for absolutely everything that could possibly exist infintely forever.

Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Oddly, there are moments when silentium est aureum.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Johnannes de Silento was here

-Imp
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

The last word is mine, mine, do you hear?

Last word! ~ 8)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The one who created the life may not be the one who is sitting here anymore.
Mountains are serene, beautiful, peaceful, very still, calm, untroubled, tranquil.
Mountains do not move, yet are the cause of all e-motion. You are the mountain, and the mountain is you.
What's it like to be a mountain, what's it like to be you. In silence all becomes known.

Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

The OP is rather interesting if you ask me. What's the deal with having the last word? Perhaps a particular Latin phrase is in order here, but then we're in the real world!