'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

nothing

Re: 'Knowledge' and 'Belief' as Primordial Antitheses

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:59 am
<loop>
Sorry, I have no further need/desire to read anything more that comes from you.
Apologizing for the religious rape of women/children is not something
that is worth my time engaging.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/germ ... of-rapists
And the victim of an Islamic State jihadi rapist recalled: “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God…He said that raping me is his prayer to God.”
Only a "believer".

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/swed ... ld-in-2017
This is why this sort of thing keeps happening: a survivor of a Muslim rape gang in the UK has previously said that her rapists would quote Quran to her, and believed their actions justified by Islam.
Only a "believer".

If/when you cease denying the reality, perhaps there will be somewhere to go from there
however this problem precedes my arrival here, so I do not anticipate such a happening.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:12 pm
<loop>

And the victim of an Islamic State jihadi rapist recalled: “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God…He said that raping me is his prayer to God.”
Only a "believer".

This is why this sort of thing keeps happening: a survivor of a Muslim rape gang in the UK has previously said that her rapists would quote Quran to her, and believed their actions justified by Islam.
Only a "believer".

If/when you cease denying the reality, perhaps there will be somewhere to go from there
however this problem precedes my arrival here, so I do not anticipate such a happening.
Saying the problem of rape is not limited to Islam is not a support of rape in one culture but an absense of pointing fingers, unlike you, at any one group. Even your statistics, you provide, promote the problem of rape as not limited to anyone group.

All religions have extremist elements which quote there relative scriptures out of context. Jihad watch is a bias publication which focuses on the extremist elements alone.

You cannot ignore the percentage of rapists in prison who are muslims being only 12 percent. You cannot ignore statistics. Of course you have to back out, the stats point to a picture which states rape is a problem beyond Islam. Even at 50% of rapists being muslim does not take into account:

1. their status as migrants moving from one land to another and the socioeconomic gap where those without wealth are more likely to commit crimes (or at least be caught more often).

2. 50% of rapes are of a domestic origins thus relegating the problem of rape not limited to Islam.

3. Extremist elements of a faith being embraced by those who feel disempowered. In this case the migrants being disempowered. All extremist elements, of any ideology or faith, are more likely to commit violence considering the extremism reflects an perceived absence of power on behalf of those who follow it.

Rape is at its highest rate in non Muslim western countries such as the US, Peru, Russian Federation, France and Germany. It is lower in many percievable Muslim countries such as the United Arab Emerates:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

You also have to ignore the Muhammed did not rape a nine year old girl but was married to her, under her consent, in a time where childhood marriages where common and are still allowable by law in many non Muslim states today:

http://www.historymatters.group.shef.ac ... e-culture/
"The United States, where marriage as young as 10 years old is allowed in some states, has seen a legislative movement and broader social pressure against the practice."

You also have to ignore the 1=/=1 argument which your metaphysics is founded on.
Last edited by Eodnhoj7 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

X
nothing

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:35 am
<loop>

Only a "believer".

Only a "believer".

Saying the problem of rape is not limited to Islam is not a support of rape in one culture but an absense of pointing fingers, unlike you, at any one group. Even your statistics, you provide, promote the problem of rape as not limited to anyone group.

All religions have extremist elements which quote there relative scriptures out of context. Jihad watch is a bias publication which focuses on the extremist elements alone.

You cannot ignore the percentage of rapists in prison who are muslims being only 12 percent. You cannot ignore statistics. Of course you have to back out, the stats point to a picture which states rape is a problem beyond Islam. Even at 50% of rapists being muslim does not take into account:

1. their status as migrants moving from one land to another and the socioeconomic gap where those without wealth are more likely to commit crimes (or at least be caught more often).

2. 50% of rapes are of a domestic origins thus relegating the problem of rape not limited to Islam.

3. Extremist elements of a faith being embraced by those who feel disempowered. In this case the migrants being disempowered. All extremist elements, of any ideology or faith, are more likely to commit violence considering the extremism reflects an perceived absence of power on behalf of those who follow it.

Rape is at its highest rate in non Muslim western countries such as the US, Peru, Russian Federation, France and Germany. It is lower in many percievable Muslim countries such as the United Arab Emerates:

You also have to ignore the Muhammed did not rape a nine year old girl but was married to her, under her consent, in a time where childhood marriages where common and are still allowable by law in many non Muslim states today:

"The United States, where marriage as young as 10 years old is allowed in some states, has seen a legislative movement and broader social pressure against the practice."

You also have to ignore the 1=/=1 argument which your metaphysics is founded on.
Sorry, I am not any longer willing/able to take you seriously, as
the problem of human suffering is actually a serious topic to me.
I am not interested in where your finger points to next,
be it at me or elsewhere.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:18 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:35 am

Only a "believer".

Only a "believer".

Sorry, I am not any longer willing/able to take you seriously, as
the problem of human suffering is actually a serious topic to me.
I am not interested in where your finger points to next,
be it at me or elsewhere.
You took my response as serious enough to respond to.

No you just cannot accept the facts, your finger pointing at Islam is a projection of your own insecurities and the very same Nazism you accuse others of. The accuser is accused.

Rape is at a lower rate in many Muslim countries than it is in many western countries.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:58 pm You took my response as serious enough to respond to.

I used your responses to shed further light on the problem - this is no longer needed/necessary.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:58 pm No you just cannot accept the facts, your finger pointing at Islam is a projection of your own insecurities and the very same Nazism you accuse others of. The accuser is accused.
I point my finger at "belief"-based ignorance because I know it takes a "believer" to "believe":
i. themselves superior to others / others inferior to themselves (Nazism, corollary of "believer vs. unbeliever)
ii. the opposite of what is actually true (conflation/confusion)
iii. others are responsible for one's own internal state of being (inability to account for own state/actions)

I accept the fact that all Muslims call themselves "believers" and know what they "believe" is not true, thus
I know any/all suffering(s) of the "believer" (incl. Jew/Christian/Muslim) is due to having not
a conscious knowledge of their own "belief-"-based ignorance for knowing not
from which "tree" they even eat.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:58 pm Rape is at a lower rate in many Muslim countries than it is in many western countries.
Because rape is legal in Islam: "married" women may not turn down their husbands' advances and/or
non-Muslim women may be legally raped in accordance with Islamic jihad.

The same is true for violence against women:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/turk ... r-husbands

The reason I can/do not take you seriously anymore is because
you have absolutely no regard for the abuses of women/children
as due to the "belief"-based ideology of Islam, and only aim
to point your fingers at others and whitewash the egregious
crimes of the "believers" on just about anyone else you can.

This is precisely the same tactic employed by the 'Nazi' House of Islam
as they label/slander others as bigoted/racist/"Islamophobic"/supremacist etc.
however these are all drawn from the nature of the House of Islam itself
and scapegoated onto any/all others. This is how Nazism works as
Islam is certainly the global root of Nazism/fascism, regardless
of what others "believe" as it would take a "believer" to "believe" otherwise.

I am sorry if you don't like the truth, but neither do the "believers"
hence their need to silence/suppress/subjugate/abuse people
who find/speak it. The Nazi mentality is a shared and collective
hatred for the truth, thus I admittedly apologize for loving it.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:29 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:58 pm You took my response as serious enough to respond to.

I used your responses to shed further light on the problem - this is no longer needed/necessary.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:58 pm No you just cannot accept the facts, your finger pointing at Islam is a projection of your own insecurities and the very same Nazism you accuse others of. The accuser is accused.
I point my finger at "belief"-based ignorance because I know it takes a "believer" to "believe":
i. themselves superior to others / others inferior to themselves (Nazism, corollary of "believer vs. unbeliever)
ii. the opposite of what is actually true (conflation/confusion)
iii. others are responsible for one's own internal state of being (inability to account for own state/actions)

I accept the fact that all Muslims call themselves "believers" and know what they "believe" is not true, thus
I know any/all suffering(s) of the "believer" (incl. Jew/Christian/Muslim) is due to having not
a conscious knowledge of their own "belief-"-based ignorance for knowing not
from which "tree" they even eat.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:58 pm Rape is at a lower rate in many Muslim countries than it is in many western countries.
Because rape is legal in Islam: "married" women may not turn down their husbands' advances and/or
non-Muslim women may be legally raped in accordance with Islamic jihad.

The same is true for violence against women:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/turk ... r-husbands

The reason I can/do not take you seriously anymore is because
you have absolutely no regard for the abuses of women/children
as due to the "belief"-based ideology of Islam, and only aim
to point your fingers at others and whitewash the egregious
crimes of the "believers" on just about anyone else you can.

This is precisely the same tactic employed by the 'Nazi' House of Islam
as they label/slander others as bigoted/racist/"Islamophobic"/supremacist etc.
however these are all drawn from the nature of the House of Islam itself
and scapegoated onto any/all others. This is how Nazism works as
Islam is certainly the global root of Nazism/fascism, regardless
of what others "believe" as it would take a "believer" to "believe" otherwise.

I am sorry if you don't like the truth, but neither do the "believers"
hence their need to silence/suppress/subjugate/abuse people
who find/speak it. The Nazi mentality is a shared and collective
hatred for the truth, thus I admittedly apologize for loving it.
I provided statistics that where non bias biased on the problem of rape. Jihad watch is a bias source which monitors extremist elements of a given faith, however extremism exists across all faiths and ideologies.. Muslim countries have a lower rape rate than western countries. If rape was legal in Muslim countries then the statistics would appear as 0 given rape would be legally non existent, but they are not.

Marital rape is a contradiction in terms given the status of marriage is one of a sexual nature where both parties are in possession of the bodies of the other. Even the question of age related legitamicy of marriage, where young people are allowed to married, is a universal problem which reflects outside of Islam and occurs even under US law.

Punishment for marital disobedience is not a problem given marriage is grounded in the obedience of one spouse to another given marriage is a contract where one spouse must willingly submit to another.

Accusing muslims of being the root of sexual misconduct, when this sexual misconduct is universal, is scapegoating the problem of sexual misconduct onto a singular group which is following the same nazi mentality you accuse others on.

You could care less of the suffering of women and children outside of Islam. Rape is a universal humanitarian problem.

Finally you have no stance to take given you have no knowledge which is not rooted in belief as the assumption of patterns. All knowledge requires the assumption of variables, even math itself requires the assumption of what is measure as true through the senses. There is no premise of knowledge which does not occur through belief given all premises, which knowledge rests upon, requires a given assumption that is assumed as is. Even the knowledge of "I" requires assuming patterns of the self and accepting them as is. This "as is-ness" to all knowledge necessitates assuming patterns for what they are and accepting them on belief.

Give me an example of something which is not accept on belief you cannot. Knowing what not to believe requires a knowing what to accept as knowledge yet this still requires the assumption of patterns and accepting them "as is". Even your believer vs unbeliever dichotomy requires a believed definition, given the definition is assumes, of what differentiates the two thus a contradiction in terms.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:40 pm

You could care less of the suffering of women and children outside of Islam. Rape is a universal humanitarian problem.

This here is the root of your own problem as drawn from your own nature
and is the same reason I know not to further take you seriously:
the only difference being your care is not even reaching those
inside of Islam
whereas it is my own concern for the latter
which lead to the knowledge that present-day humanity has (had) the wrong understanding/measure of pi,
further leading to the imperative to unite space and time by way of a clarification of them as actually whole
which allowed for the solving of e = MC² to be this same unity: 1 = Φ(π/4)².

These things are accomplished out of my concern for the "believing" Muslim
who know not from which tree they even eat, for being "believers"
having no conscious knowledge of their own "belief"-based ignorance, and recall:
the first victim of Islam is the "believing" Muslim. The Christians and Jews
suffer their own belief-based ignorance the same, as the same applies.

None of this changes the reality that book-worshiping "Jews"
divide and destroy the world while employing man-made books
and male central figure idols such as Moses/Jesus/Muhammad
such to justify the collection/rape of "unbelieving" women/children
if even being used to "sell back" to the leaders of non-Muslim nations.

It is never about the answer,
it is about the question
' from whence human suffering? '
and the answer is not beyond those who fail
to acknowledge the real presence of the same:
first in/of themselves, then in/of others, for
one who suffers themselves, yet knows this,
is knowledgeable in never "believing" the problem
is elsewhere besides themselves, such to blame another.
I know not to "believe" others are responsible for my own internal state of being.
This is naturally true: each in account of their own, to account for their own.
It would take a "believer" to "believe" their own internal state of being is owing to another
thus the problem begins/ends with what one believes themselves to be (but is not).

All who are willing to "believe" that which is not necessarily true are bound to suffer,
this is not by my own wish or decree: this just follows naturally, as does the solution
found by CKIIT such to cease all forms of human suffering of human origin: to have
conscious knowledge of one's own ignorance, for not having one is a measurement
of limitation, thus definition, thus one is defined by/as (having not) the same.

I do not expect you to understand this, but it is for the others who are learning.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:17 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:40 pm

This here is the root of your own problem as drawn from your own nature
and is the same reason I know not to further take you seriously:
the only difference being your care is not even reaching those
inside of Islam
whereas it is my own concern for the latter
which lead to the knowledge that present-day humanity has (had) the wrong understanding/measure of pi,
further leading to the imperative to unite space and time by way of a clarification of them as actually whole
which allowed for the solving of e = MC² to be this same unity: 1 = Φ(π/4)².

These things are accomplished out of my concern for the "believing" Muslim
who know not from which tree they even eat, for being "believers"
having no conscious knowledge of their own "belief"-based ignorance, and recall:
the first victim of Islam is the "believing" Muslim. The Christians and Jews
suffer their own belief-based ignorance the same, as the same applies.

None of this changes the reality that book-worshiping "Jews"
if even being used to "sell back" to the leaders of non-Muslim nations.

It is never about the answer,
it is about the question
' from whence human suffering? '
and the answer is not beyond those who fail
to acknowledge the real presence of the same:
first in/of themselves, then in/of others, for
one who suffers themselves, yet knows this,
is knowledgeable in never "believing" the problem
is elsewhere besides themselves, such to blame another.
I know not to "believe" others are responsible for my own internal state of being.
This is naturally true: each in account of their own, to account for their own.
It would take a "believer" to "believe" their own internal state of being is owing to another
thus the problem begins/ends with what one believes themselves to be (but is not).

All who are willing to "believe" that which is not necessarily true are bound to suffer,
this is not by my own wish or decree: this just follows naturally, as does the solution
found by CKIIT such to cease all forms of human suffering of human origin: to have
conscious knowledge of one's own ignorance, for not having one is a measurement
of limitation, thus definition, thus one is defined by/as (having not) the same.

I do not expect you to understand this, but it is for the others who are learning.
"None of this changes the reality that book-worshiping "Jews"
if even being used to "sell back" to the leaders of non-Muslim nations."

Show me where Jesus advocates rape.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:35 am

Jesus is considered a prophet on/of Islam
as the Muslims "believe" Jesus foretold
of Muhammad, thus in the context of Islam
as it concerns the "believer vs. unbeliever" division,
Jesus must advocate everything Muhammad said/did,
including the rape of a nine-year-old child.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/turk ... t-age-nine

None of this changes the underlying (real) reality:
Jesus and Muhammad are male central figure idols
utilized as "exemplary" models for all of humanity
as employed by an ideological "belief"-based state.

The problem is unchanged: belief, thus one should
expect to find the problem/solution embedded
in the "believer vs. unbeliever" conflict, and one does,
including the beg/end of Nazism/fascism/socialism given
it takes a "believer" to "believe" themselves super to others
and/or others are inferior to themselves, thus all Nazis
are pinned to the side of the "believers". This predicts the
believers' (Nazis') need to pathologically scapegoat their own Nazism
onto others. The same is the underlying pathology of Islam
being the root of Nazism. Hitler never figured out who was behind it all until
the very end upon realizing he was allied with the Muslim Brotherhood.
This is why he shot himself: the real "Jews" made him their little puppet.

The same ongoing ideological war is being fought today
and they will not stop their genocides because Muhammad
was himself genocidal. This is the problem of man-worship,
man-states and man-based patriarchal overrule. This is
what Islam is, however the media/politics is working full-time
to have all "believe" it is the other way around.

This here collapses the "believer vs. unbeliever" division because
this is what a photon actually is: a 'unit of discretion' which has a null
beg/end, thus only a birotation (null binary +/-). This condition
is s/t = 1, the same is the expansion of the universe at the "speed"
of light. This is where the "missing" dark matter/energy are hiding
and why photons are "messenger" particles - they carry binary information
(in the form of a double-rotating system) re: {ΑΩ} and {beg/end}.

All physical/metaphysical phenomena has this basic underlying structure, thus
all physical material is constructed from/by (due to) light. This physical material
satisfies the various condition(s) s/t ≠ 1 as a discrete measure of displacement(s)
from unity.

The axis itself are the roots of the function
for which (the correct value of) π as 4/√Φ is:

f(x) = x⁴ + 16x² - 256

These four roots compose the real/imaginary axis of complex analysis
which merely reflect the nature of the relationship between
terminating rationals and non-terminating irrationals (line and curve).

From here, the photon (thus physical universe) may be modeled
by way of quaternions plotted on a complex (real/imaginary) grid.
The problem is: if one "winds back" the physical universe, one finds
it does not have a "beginning", same as light. The "Big Bang Theory"
is thus something that can be known to be "false" and will leave
the motive/will/intention behind covering up the eternal universe
to the reader - it is not unrelated to "believer vs. unbeliever".
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:22 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:35 am

Jesus is considered a prophet on/of Islam
as the Muslims "believe" Jesus foretold
of Muhammad, thus in the context of Islam
as it concerns the "believer vs. unbeliever" division,
Jesus must advocate everything Muhammad said/did,
including the rape of a nine-year-old child.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/turk ... t-age-nine

None of this changes the underlying (real) reality:
Jesus and Muhammad are male central figure idols
utilized as "exemplary" models for all of humanity
as employed by an ideological "belief"-based state.

The problem is unchanged: belief, thus one should
expect to find the problem/solution embedded
in the "believer vs. unbeliever" conflict, and one does,
including the beg/end of Nazism/fascism/socialism given
it takes a "believer" to "believe" themselves super to others
and/or others are inferior to themselves, thus all Nazis
are pinned to the side of the "believers". This predicts the
believers' (Nazis') need to pathologically scapegoat their own Nazism
onto others. The same is the underlying pathology of Islam
being the root of Nazism. Hitler never figured out who was behind it all until
the very end upon realizing he was allied with the Muslim Brotherhood.
This is why he shot himself: the real "Jews" made him their little puppet.

The same ongoing ideological war is being fought today
and they will not stop their genocides because Muhammad
was himself genocidal. This is the problem of man-worship,
man-states and man-based patriarchal overrule. This is
what Islam is, however the media/politics is working full-time
to have all "believe" it is the other way around.

This here collapses the "believer vs. unbeliever" division because
this is what a photon actually is: a 'unit of discretion' which has a null
beg/end, thus only a birotation (null binary +/-). This condition
is s/t = 1, the same is the expansion of the universe at the "speed"
of light. This is where the "missing" dark matter/energy are hiding
and why photons are "messenger" particles - they carry binary information
(in the form of a double-rotating system) re: {ΑΩ} and {beg/end}.

All physical/metaphysical phenomena has this basic underlying structure, thus
all physical material is constructed from/by (due to) light. This physical material
satisfies the various condition(s) s/t ≠ 1 as a discrete measure of displacement(s)
from unity.

The axis itself are the roots of the function
for which (the correct value of) π as 4/√Φ is:

f(x) = x⁴ + 16x² - 256

These four roots compose the real/imaginary axis of complex analysis
which merely reflect the nature of the relationship between
terminating rationals and non-terminating irrationals (line and curve).

From here, the photon (thus physical universe) may be modeled
by way of quaternions plotted on a complex (real/imaginary) grid.
The problem is: if one "winds back" the physical universe, one finds
it does not have a "beginning", same as light. The "Big Bang Theory"
is thus something that can be known to be "false" and will leave
the motive/will/intention behind covering up the eternal universe
to the reader - it is not unrelated to "believer vs. unbeliever".
I said quote where Jesus advocates rape, Jesus is not limited to strictly Islam but is a central figure in Christianity as well.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:17 am I said quote where Jesus advocates rape, Jesus is not limited to strictly Islam but is a central figure in Christianity as well.
And I said: Jesus is a male central figure idol like Muhammad - in fact Jesus' name is on the Dome of the Rock
because the early Arabs were actually Christians: "the praised one" 'mhmd' originally referred to Jesus.
The Qur'an is evolved from Syriac (not Arabic) Christian (not Islamic) strophic hymns/apocrypha, and
Muhammad did not enter the equation until the mid-7th century as he, like Jesus, was invented
to justify the existence of the 'state'.

In light of, asking where Jesus advocates rape is playing into the idolatry:
nobody has a living witness (testimony) of either Jesus or Muhammad, yet
both Christians/Muslims have to testify of these figures in order to join
their respective cult. If even there was an "Abrahamic" god, such
testimonies are necessarily false contrary to the commandment in/of
Ex. 20:16 'thou shalt not bear a false witness against thy neighbor' which,
apparently, was written directly into stone by that same god.
Not even Moses or "the angel Gabriel" intervened or was an intercessor.

It is not possible to bear a true witness of a dead man, and as
such idols are used to justify the conduct of the state/followers,
Muslims "believe" Jesus foretold of Muhammad, thus the latter
is endorsed by the former - a corollary of the deeper problem
that both Christianity/Islam utilize the same idolatrous model
which has been at the bedrock of immense guilt/fear/shame
(ie. suffering)
for a couple thousand years now, with one of them attempting
to install a global theocratic state based on the same idolatry
using fear/terrorism (COVID-19) to subjugate/control.

Hence Nazism is man-worshiping-man, the worship of a male central figure.
Muhammad and Adolph Hitler are such male central figures worshiped
by "believers" despite their contrary claim they do not worship idols.
As it takes a "believer" to "believe" the opposite of what is true,
the "believers" in/of Islam are just as much as an 'idol worship' as the Christian
and just as much of a book-worshiping "Jew" as the Torah Jew. In this way,
Islam is saturated with hypocrisy, as are those who defend the abusive ideology.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:34 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:17 am I said quote where Jesus advocates rape, Jesus is not limited to strictly Islam but is a central figure in Christianity as well.
And I said: Jesus is a male central figure idol like Muhammad - in fact Jesus' name is on the Dome of the Rock
because the early Arabs were actually Christians: "the praised one" 'mhmd' originally referred to Jesus.
The Qur'an is evolved from Syriac (not Arabic) Christian (not Islamic) strophic hymns/apocrypha, and
Muhammad did not enter the equation until the mid-7th century as he, like Jesus, was invented
to justify the existence of the 'state'.

In light of, asking where Jesus advocates rape is playing into the idolatry:
nobody has a living witness (testimony) of either Jesus or Muhammad, yet
both Christians/Muslims have to testify of these figures in order to join
their respective cult. If even there was an "Abrahamic" god, such
testimonies are necessarily false contrary to the commandment in/of
Ex. 20:16 'thou shalt not bear a false witness against thy neighbor' which,
apparently, was written directly into stone by that same god.
Not even Moses or "the angel Gabriel" intervened or was an intercessor.

It is not possible to bear a true witness of a dead man, and as
such idols are used to justify the conduct of the state/followers,
Muslims "believe" Jesus foretold of Muhammad, thus the latter
is endorsed by the former - a corollary of the deeper problem
that both Christianity/Islam utilize the same idolatrous model
which has been at the bedrock of immense guilt/fear/shame
(ie. suffering)
for a couple thousand years now, with one of them attempting
to install a global theocratic state based on the same idolatry
using fear/terrorism (COVID-19) to subjugate/control.

Hence Nazism is man-worshiping-man, the worship of a male central figure.
Muhammad and Adolph Hitler are such male central figures worshiped
by "believers" despite their contrary claim they do not worship idols.
As it takes a "believer" to "believe" the opposite of what is true,
the "believers" in/of Islam are just as much as an 'idol worship' as the Christian
and just as much of a book-worshiping "Jew" as the Torah Jew. In this way,
Islam is saturated with hypocrisy, as are those who defend the abusive ideology.
All movements have authority figures. Listening to an authority is not raising them to the pedestal of an idol.

Again I ask for quotes of where Jesus advocates rape.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:53 pm All movements have authority figures. Listening to an authority is not raising them to the pedestal of an idol.

Truth is not in a person, as people live/die, thus any authority-based "movement" is an idolatrous one.
Spilling blood over ridicule of a former (dead) warlord can only come by way of having raised them to the pedestal of an idol.

Again: Jesus is an idol, like Muhammad. Nobody has a true witness/testimony of either of these idols, as
they are just that: male central figure idols that are embedded into the psychology of human beings
as a means of control. This is why on the ten commandments 'thou shalt not make any graven images
in the heavens...' warns against this, but neither Christian nor Muslim has actually carefully looked at
these commandments which were (apparently) written directly into stone from god (ie. no intercession).

On these grounds alone: even if there were an Abrahamic god whose potency thus lies behind these commandments,
neither Christian nor Muslim is actually being 'obedient' to such a god, as if they were, they would not have
taken a 'false witness' testimony such to join Christianity/Islam (!), another violation of another commandments (!)

It is not possible to bear a true witness of a dead / non-existent man
unless one is willing to "believe" Jesus "lives" inside of them, in which case
my point stands: the problem is "belief".

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

nothing wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:46 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:53 pm All movements have authority figures. Listening to an authority is not raising them to the pedestal of an idol.

Truth is not in a person, as people live/die, thus any authority-based "movement" is an idolatrous one.
Spilling blood over ridicule of a former (dead) warlord can only come by way of having raised them to the pedestal of an idol.

Again: Jesus is an idol, like Muhammad. Nobody has a true witness/testimony of either of these idols, as
they are just that: male central figure idols that are embedded into the psychology of human beings
as a means of control. This is why on the ten commandments 'thou shalt not make any graven images
in the heavens...' warns against this, but neither Christian nor Muslim has actually carefully looked at
these commandments which were (apparently) written directly into stone from god (ie. no intercession).

On these grounds alone: even if there were an Abrahamic god whose potency thus lies behind these commandments,
neither Christian nor Muslim is actually being 'obedient' to such a god, as if they were, they would not have
taken a 'false witness' testimony such to join Christianity/Islam (!), another violation of another commandments (!)

It is not possible to bear a true witness of a dead / non-existent man
unless one is willing to "believe" Jesus "lives" inside of them, in which case
my point stands: the problem is "belief".

Authority is not idolatry....if it were than any statement you make on behalf of your stance, as you are an authority is idolatrous.

Regardless I ask for a quote in scripture where Jesus condones rape.