Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Knowledge is EVIL

Post by Dontaskme »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:46 am
Do you feel like I am fucking you yet?

Just curious.
I do not understand that question in relation to this discussion.

Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:49 am

Just curious.

Your attention span is non-existent.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27287&start=75#p422522
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:51 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:49 am

Just curious.

Your attention span is non-existent.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27287&start=75#p422522
Oh yes, thank you for the reminder. That's the only way I can I know I exist, memory informs me. Memory is the only place I exist. Identification with what is dead to be actual is again knowledge which is SUFFERING. Try again.

Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:01 am Oh yes, thank you for the reminder. That's the only way I can I know I exist, memory informs me. Memory is the only place I exist. Identification with what is dead to be actual is again knowledge which is SUFFERING. Try again.
Well, you had forgotten. I guess the suffering was gone then. Until I reminded you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:06 am Well, you had forgotten. I guess the suffering was gone then. Until I reminded you.
Suffering that can go, can return. Where can suffering go? if it's already known. Can the known ever be not-known?

One cannot forget to remember.

Try again.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:12 am Suffering that can go, can return. Where can suffering go? if it's already known. Can the known ever be not-known?

Try again.
For somebody who claims to be looking for solutions, you sure are very good at inventing problems.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:12 am Suffering that can go, can return. Where can suffering go? if it's already known. Can the known ever be not-known?

Try again.
For somebody who claims to be looking for solutions, you sure are very good at inventing problems.
More projection... Mind your mind, it's looking a bit out of shape, my job is to straighten out the crooked.
You see and hear only what you want based on your own beliefs.

I have a solution to the problem of suffering, you seem only here to want to shoot it down. Pot kettle is all I can say to your replies.
You prefer to stir with your stick. So be it.

My aim is to unstick the sticky. You on the other hand are like a tar baby trying to stack feathers to the moon.
Your desire to poke at my ideas will not work with me, for your folly is water off a ducks back.

Solutions and problems pertain to the dream of separation believed to be real and true.
The real is of the knowledge keepers. Here, anything can be said to be true or real as believed.

Go at this again and again for as long as you believe in your own projections...you cannot Con a Con.

Here, there is only CONcept KNOWN

Pre-position is a fiction, accept it or not, it's all you.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Life is full of suffering. Deep suffering. From the moment we are born until the moment we die we endure countless trials that affect not only our own lives but the life of every other thing closely related to us including animals. It's the same with the non-human natural world where life is often more brutal and vilolent than of the human world.

Humans suffer because they have become slaves to their emotions, including other peoples emotions,being fully aware that they know they are alive.Their knowledge of being self-aware is what they themselves have created unknowingly. This is the pointless joke that is life. No other animal on this planet has created what is only known by humans as conceptual knowledge. This conceptual knowledge is a fiction because in reality, there is no one thing here to know anything about the reality in which it is born. So in effect, only knowledge is born. Knowledge created by a mind that doesn't exist and yet has become enslaved by it's own imagined creations nonetheless. We have placed so much investment in it because humans are by their very nature the most narcissistic creatures in existence not knowing any different, or of any other way to be as they are conditioned from cradle to grave. Only the very few lucky ones escape their conditioning.

Knowledge in effect has created desire for more knowledge as a self perpetuating desire to sire more and more of itself. This has created addictive behaviour in what is always a futile attempt to continuously strive to fulfill each desire, and as one desire is met, along comes the desire for another. The mind is never satisfied, it abhors a vacuum.

Knowledge is a made up concept that humans have created in order to make sense and be sane in the reality of their own making.

The word LOVE for example has no meaning in the sense there is no such thing as LOVE. There is just the faked believed idea that it exists. In reality it does not, it's nothing more than a man-made manipulative behavior adopted by humans in their desire to control others in order to get what they want. It's a ploy that they have learnt by their parents, peers and teachers. A lot of people know this already, but choose not to speak their deepest thoughts out aloud about such taboo issues for fear of what other people will think of them, they fear being seen as an outcast. It seems that humans appear to be totally obsessed with their own existence and self importance. And yet the universe wouldn't even notice if humanity self destructed on a massive scale. Would the universe even care less, probably not. Where's the love?

What if this universe is actually being dominated and ruled by really dark negative forces and not by positivity or love. How could we ever know what's going on, all we know is that everything born eventually dies, and that all striving to become bigger and better and more evolved amounts to absolutely nothing in the end.
Why, because LIFE IS A DREAM DREAMT BY NO ONE all we do here is chase imaginary goals that don't, won't, nor ever will exist, except as a fantasy.

To be continued....

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

A lightworkers job is to reveal and make light / aka known.. the true insidious darkness that rules this universe. There is no where to run or hide, come come, all ye god lovers, stand out here naked in the wide open space where you can be seen in all your nakedness, and bring all your gods with you, lets settle the battle of good verses evil once and for all.

"You don't like knowing do you...The good is an illusion. Little fables folks tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming too much."
Andre Linoge

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:23 am Life is full of suffering. Deep suffering. From the moment we are born until the moment we die we endure countless trials that affect not only our own lives but the life of every other thing closely related to us including animals. It's the same with the non-human natural world where life is often more brutal and vilolent than of the human world.

Humans suffer because they have become slaves to their emotions, including other peoples emotions,being fully aware that they know they are alive.Their knowledge of being self-aware is what they themselves have created unknowingly. This is the pointless joke that is life. No other animal on this planet has created what is only known by humans as conceptual knowledge. This conceptual knowledge is a fiction because in reality, there is no one thing here to know anything about the reality in which it is born. So in effect, only knowledge is born. Knowledge created by a mind that doesn't exist and yet has become enslaved by it's own imagined creations nonetheless. We have placed so much investment in it because humans are by their very nature the most narcissistic creatures in existence not knowing any different, or of any other way to be as they are conditioned from cradle to grave. Only the very few lucky ones escape their conditioning.

Knowledge in effect has created desire for more knowledge as a self perpetuating desire to sire more and more of itself. This has created addictive behaviour in what is always a futile attempt to continuously strive to fulfill each desire, and as one desire is met, along comes the desire for another. The mind is never satisfied, it abhors a vacuum.

Knowledge is a made up concept that humans have created in order to make sense and be sane in the reality of their own making.

The word LOVE for example has no meaning in the sense there is no such thing as LOVE. There is just the faked believed idea that it exists. In reality it does not, it's nothing more than a man-made manipulative behavior adopted by humans in their desire to control others in order to get what they want. It's a ploy that they have learnt by their parents, peers and teachers. A lot of people know this already, but choose not to speak their deepest thoughts out aloud about such taboo issues for fear of what other people will think of them, they fear being seen as an outcast. It seems that humans appear to be totally obsessed with their own existence and self importance. And yet the universe wouldn't even notice if humanity self destructed on a massive scale. Would the universe even care less, probably not. Where's the love?

What if this universe is actually being dominated and ruled by really dark negative forces and not by positivity or love. How could we ever know what's going on, all we know is that everything born eventually dies, and that all striving to become bigger and better and more evolved amounts to absolutely nothing in the end.
Why, because LIFE IS A DREAM DREAMT BY NO ONE all we do here is chase imaginary goals that don't, won't, nor ever will exist, except as a fantasy.

To be continued....

Why call things we don't understand evil and call it knowledge? Without knowledge of the essence of things and the experience of objective good and evil perhaps Socrates was really wise to admit he knew nothing.
Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.
If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you,
you haven’t understood it yet.~ Niels Bohr
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:32 amWhy call things we don't understand evil and call it knowledge?
That's the whole point of knowledge, so that we can understand what we cannot / don't understand.

Knowledge can only pertain to the sense of separation. The sense that 'I exist' in a world of things..the sense of separation is knowledge of myself and the world in which I live and share with others.. That knowledge is an empty assumption...what Advaita calls the play of consciousness.

Assumptions have nothing to do with reality, assumptions are descriptives: like (this is good this is evil etc..) If God is the word and the word is God then God is evil, and every other word. Words are empty therefore God is just another word for emptiness or nothingness or consciousness, whatever!!

To see reality as it really is without imposing an interpretation upon it- is what it actually is. There is no thing running the show, nor is any thing looking out of every eyeball. Reality is an impersonal, inhospitable, uncaring, detached, barbaric blood thirsty, killing machine, eating itself, forever feeding off of itself for the purpose and reason of ensuring it's selfish yet self-less desire to survive.

Humans are just programmable bots that will believe anything. The human within the primate hierarchy shows it to be just a bigger more sophisticated brained version of the lower primate that just happened to invent it's own conceptual language so that it could separate itself from the rest of nature in it's egoic plan to make sense of the world in which it's living.

Nick_A wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:32 amWithout knowledge of the essence of things and the experience of objective good and evil perhaps Socrates was really wise to admit he knew nothing.
Exactly! therefore knowledge is a self-serving self-defeating reality for the human, one that it clings to for dear life else be no more than a dumb creature. It's denial to accept this truth is the cause of all human suffering.

Nick_A wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:32 am
Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.
If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you,
you haven’t understood it yet.~ Niels Bohr
Meaningless quote...just more flowery empty words to make human life seem more logical or understandable, a delusion believed at best. Something a cat or an ape would just ignore. What is real is the reality as it is without imposing a knowledge about it upon it. Some people are in denial of reality for what it really is, so they sweeten it up in their often futile attempt to hide in shame their inner cockroach.

The real truth is: The universe does not care about human existence. LOVE is just a bunch of chemicals for breeding. It's a made up word by humans to trap and keep the human being in a state of suffering. Love stories are what humans tell themselves so they can get through their empty meaningless lives without screaming too much. In reality there is nothing to do here but suffer long and hard for a fleeting moment of pleasure.

No human being has ever been alive before, so no one knows what the fuck they are doing or SAYING, their whole existence is just one big ever growing bigger made up lying fuckery show from start to finish.
Humans are the most self-centred selfish creature on earth, because they were the ones that invented them self, a self that has no actual reality or actuality whatsoever.

nothing

Post by nothing »

If so-called satan *requires* "belief"-in-and-of-itself would that any/all "believer" "believe":
i. evil is good / good is evil
ii. satan is god / god is satan
iii. "belief"-in-and-of-itself is a virtue(???)

...would it not follow that any/all knowledge must include any/all *not* to "believe" on the basis of it being 'known' satanic?

How can one thus consciously justify that knowledge is "evil" if it is the very thing required to reconcile "belief" (ie. to know any/all *not* to "believe")?
How can one even consciously justify attempting to define evil (ie. knowledge=evil) when the problem-of-all-problems is "eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil" in the first place? What if one "believes" and it wrong? Is it not better to "know" and thus be right?
Suppose knowledge is "good" insofar as it serves towards any/all *not* not "believe?
Would this not be characteristic of any/all so-called all-knowing god(s)? Knowing any/all *not* to "believe"?
Spyrith

Post by Spyrith »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:13 am Having knowledge ..is suffering, and suffering is evil incarnate which is felt by every living sentient human being.
Humans are the only known custodians of knowledge brought into existence by the sense of being self-aware.
Humans are aware they know knowledge, they have knowledge of being aware of what they know.

Animals feel pain and discomfort, but it's unclear if they have a sense of suffering from what they are feeling. An animal can't tell itself it is suffering from it's pains and discomforts, whereas humans can. Therefore, knowledge is everything that is wrong and evil about life for the human being.

On the flip side, we also do not know if the animals themselves are in a constant state of suffering. Simply having the biological impulse to do something, but not having the ability to understand it, sounds awfully much like suffering through ignorance. It's possible that all animals, at all times, are in a constant state of pain and suffering that we humans cannot see and understand.

However, we have knowledge of the world because we are self aware. We may not understand all the works of the world, but we understand many of them. Thus, if ignorance is suffering, by way of opposition, knowledge is bliss. As such, our daily human existence is blissful.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Spyrith wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:37 am
On the flip side, we also do not know if the animals themselves are in a constant state of suffering. Simply having the biological impulse to do something, but not having the ability to understand it, sounds awfully much like suffering through ignorance. It's possible that all animals, at all times, are in a constant state of pain and suffering that we humans cannot see and understand.
Yes animals are subject to pain and loss too. The only difference is that they cannot tell themselves they are suffering. They don't live a conceptual life, in essence they suffer in silence. It's the price of life. Any yet life goes on, therefore life is able to endure the evils of it's ways. There is no knowledge of no life, there is known only life. Life wanted this that's why it's here.
Spyrith wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:37 amHowever, we have knowledge of the world because we are self aware.
Being self aware is knowledge. We don't have knowledge we are knowledge. In reality there is no person aware of itself as existing, as this is purely conceptual. There is however awareness, but awareness is not a thing of knowledge. Knowledge is an appearance which is an image formed in what is already here as the blank slate that is awareness. Awareness has no image of itself except as a concept known...aka an empty image.
Awareness has no identification except it's own reflection, which is emptiness looking at emptiness in the appearance of form..aka in formation aka knowledge. Solidity is an illusion built upon thought, solidity is frozen thought.
So whatabout ..feelings, sensations, ideas, thoughts, pain, etc? and all those other abstract transient experiences that are felt? Well, they too are all empty of substance and origin.

Spyrith wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:37 am We may not understand all the works of the world, but we understand many of them. Thus, if ignorance is suffering, by way of opposition, knowledge is bliss. As such, our daily human existence is blissful.
In a sense yes it is blissful since suffering is endured simply because it's all designed to be that way,it couldn't have been any other way.If humans live their life by example of the animal kingdom, they would be far happier than they are now. Because in their vain attempt to be something they are not is the cause of all human misery, aka the sense of wanting to stand out separate from everything else, and this vain activity places unnecessary stress and tension upon that character...but it's all self inflicted, and so is the price they pay for wanting a self.

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 am

Try again.
Really...look whose talking.