I am becoming

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

Re: I am becoming

Post by bahman »

odysseus wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:21 pm It is an odd thing to say, really. A contradiction: If I am, then, in order to be becoming, I have to not BE, but in a process of becoming to be; a kind of yet-to-be.
It is familiar territory if you have read the presocratics. Parmenides and Heraclitus presented the conflict between these two concepts, being and becoming long ago, but it is not as if it was ever resolved, for they figure is a major way into contemporary issues: If I am becoming I have already presented the contradiction of what I am, both being and becoming at once.
They question is, which describes what we "are"? Do I have an existence, so to speak, or am I continuously existing in the progressive tense? If it's the latter, then what bearing does this have on how we can understanding the basic structure of a human being? What about truth, actuality, facts: are these not all, in their conception, informed by a concept of experience from which they are derived? That is, experience is foundational for an analysis of what things are as it is in this and through this we receive the world. If experience is ceaselessly in motion, then the facts, the truths, the knowledge, the world must be understood in the same fashion. Truth is not Truth, but a changing condition, a truthING, if you will, e.g.

All that is put forth here is derived from reading others. One does not think in a vacuum producing thought ex nihilo. Where these thoughts GO is another matter entirely.
Any agent has two things, essence, and nature. Our essence is what we are, minds. Our natures are how we are. Thoughts which are the byproduct of mind activity resides in the mind forever after it is produced.
nothing

Post by nothing »

One can become knowledgeable from/while being ignorant.

How has this not been solved yet?

Post by Age »

nothing wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:36 pm One can become knowledgeable from/while being ignorant.

Do you know what the answer is to your question?

If yes, then what is that answer?

If no, then the reason 'this' has not been solved yet is because no really knows what 'this' problem actually is here.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Ignorance and knowledge are two points on the same spectrum and so it is possible to go from the first to the
second as long as one is prepared to learn new knowledge and having an open mind definitely helps with this
nothing

Post by nothing »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:04 am
nothing wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:36 pm One can become knowledgeable from/while being ignorant.

If no, then the reason 'this' has not been solved yet is because no really knows what 'this' problem actually is here.
...the answer precedes the question. Perhaps 'you' focus too much on 'this'.

If 'this' disturbing habit of yours is perceived to be some kind of discipline viz. emphasizing a definite fulcrum, your attention is better spent elsewhere: perhaps in the way of asking "was this question just answered"? 'It' was - one can simultaneously be ignorant while actively becoming knowledgeable. See:
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:28 pm Ignorance and knowledge are two points on the same spectrum and so it is possible to go from the first to the
second as long as one is prepared to learn new knowledge and having an open mind definitely helps with this
This is one of the most intelligent propositions I've seen on this board: ignorance and knowledge are indeed two points on the same spectrum. CKIIT solves for these two roots such to approach any possible all-knowing 'state' viz.
All knowing is belief, but not all belief is knowing.
-Modern-day "philosophy"
is thus absurd, and becomes:
All knowing is by way of indefinitely trying all belief, but
not all belief is by way of indefinitely trying to know all.
-CKIIT

All knowledge negates all belief-based ignorance viz:
Being ignorant to some degree, one becomes knowledgeable as one
indefinitely tries/tests/falsifies all belief(s) for belief-based ignorance(s).
That last quote contains the truth of the way of the living gem:
truth by way of negation, which is the 'solution' to Jesus' Truth/Way/Life.
It is not a man - it is a method (and is infallible).

It is woven into the fabric of CKIIT which derives the full model: to convert any/all belief into any/all knowledge ad infinitum.

Post by Age »

nothing wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:01 pm
Age wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:04 am

...the answer precedes the question.
'What' answer?
nothing wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:01 pm Perhaps 'you' focus too much on 'this'.
'you' were the one that asked; How has 'this' not been solved yet?

I am only curious as to what 'this' actually is, because I have absolutely NO idea what 'this' question was that you then asked; How has 'this not been solved yet. was in relation to EXACTLY.

As far as I am aware the only thing that can be solved is a problem, and to me a 'problem' is just a question posed for a solution, and from what I saw in your writings there was NO question, thus NO problem, any where. Therefore, just asking you to clarify what you have said, as well as asking if you already know what answer/solution is to some perceived, but hidden problem problem, I do not at all consider "focusing too much" on.

You were the one that wrote the 'this' word, I was just pointing out the obvious fact that the reason WHY 'this' has not yet been solved yet, if it has not, is because I, for one, do NOT even know what 'this' is that wants or needs to be solved anyway. If you find me wondering what the word 'this' is in relation to, "too much", then so be it. But I find the amount of focus I have used on your 'this' word just the RIGHT amount to highlight the fact that I have absolutely NO idea at all what 'this' IS, which you were wondering HOW 'it' has not been solved yet.

For example, if I KNEW what 'this' was, and not what 'it' IS, then I could have answered your question and I could have also already solved what you propose has not yet been solved. In fact IF I KNEW what 'this' IS, which you talked about, then I may have already solved 'that' a long time ago.

If 'this' disturbing habit of yours is perceived to be some kind of discipline viz. emphasizing a definite fulcrum, your attention is better spent elsewhere:

I think you will find that MY habit is just pointing out three facts here:
1. I had and still have NO idea what the word 'this' was in relation to.
2. There was question asked, which is what is NEEDED before a solution can be found.
3. I may well have ALREADY solved, in relation to whatever 'it' IS, which you were asking; How has 'this' not been solved yet.

If the Truth be KNOWN I probably already have the solution in relation to what you asking here.

But we will NEVER know if you first NEVER tell us what the question the word 'this' was in relation to.

SEE, one can NOT become knowledgeable of some thing, which they are ignorant of that thing, while that 'thing' is being kept hidden from them, However, in a sense, every one can and DOES become knowledgeable from/while being ignorant. This is NATURALLY how human beings work.
nothing wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:01 pmperhaps in the way of asking "was this question just answered"? 'It' was - one can simultaneously be ignorant while actively becoming knowledgeable.
In could be argued that the ONLY way to become knowledgeable is to be ignorant. So, what you just said here goes without question/ing.

nothing wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:01 pmSee:
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:28 pm Ignorance and knowledge are two points on the same spectrum and so it is possible to go from the first to the
This is one of the most intelligent propositions I've seen on this board: ignorance and knowledge are indeed two points on the same spectrum.
If you did NOT see them as being on the same spectrum previously, then where exactly did you see them at?
nothing wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:01 pm CKIIT solves for these two roots such to approach any possible all-knowing 'state' viz.
All knowing is belief, but not all belief is knowing.
-Modern-day "philosophy"
is thus absurd, and becomes:
All knowing is by way of indefinitely trying all belief, but
not all belief is by way of indefinitely trying to know all.
-CKIIT

All knowledge negates all belief-based ignorance viz:
Being ignorant to some degree, one becomes knowledgeable as one
indefinitely tries/tests/falsifies all belief(s) for belief-based ignorance(s).
That last quote contains the truth of the way of the living gem:
truth by way of negation, which is the 'solution' to Jesus' Truth/Way/Life.
It is not a man - it is a method (and is infallible).

It is woven into the fabric of CKIIT which derives the full model: to convert any/all belief into any/all knowledge ad infinitum.
To me you are just making complex what is just Truly simple.

Also, to me there is NO 'solution' to a saying "jesus's Truth/Way/Life.

What that human being "jesus" was just saying, and meaning, was;

Honesty (that is; absolute Honesty) is KEY to solving ALL of the problems in Life.

(There are NOT 'solutions' to sayings there is just a way of interpreting them CORRECTLY. 'Solutions' are only needed for 'problem's, and 'problems' are just 'questions', posed for a solution.)

Honesty is the KEY, which unlocks ALL of the 'solutions' in Life.

Honesty is the KEY to KNOWING thy True Self - God.

If, and when, I am being Truly Honest, then I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.

That human being "juesus" said, No one comes to the 'Father' (= parent/adult, which means God) except through 'me' (=children).

Every child (if lives long enough) obviously becomes an adult, (hitherto when this is written), wondering "Who am 'I'?".

But with Absolute True Honesty then that is the Way to KNOWING 'Who 'I' REALLY am', which is just God, Itself, which is the Truth, and the Life, Itself, (within EVERY thing and as the WHOLE Everything).

ALL-OF-THIS can be explained in greater or less detail as well as be proven absolutely True.

The saying, 'I am becoming', literally means I am becoming who I want to be, that is; either the Father-God, or just the adult-human being.

On a side note, the word 'Father' has caused confusion and a misunderstanding, for thousands of years, as that word got and gets taken out of context far to easily. The word 'Father' was only used in those days because those human beings literally believed that the male of the human species was more stronger and thus more dominant. Although the word 'God' overrides absolutely every single thing, and is and has dominant/dominance over every thing, God is in NO way a male. nor a female.

Just like the writer of these words, writes and uses words in a way, which makes sense to this one, these words, unfortunately, get misunderstood and/or taken out of context far to easily, which causes confusion, the words used by every individual person make absolute sense to them, but can all to easily get taken out of context and misunderstood by "others", which is WHERE confusion, itself, lays.

JUST LIKE the words written and used back in those days, when that human being known as "jesus" was around, made sense to those people who wrote and used them, this all to easily, and unfortunately, has CAUSED confusion.

Listening to, and learning from, each "other" is WHERE thee actual Truth of things IS. Learning how to overcome one's own BELIEFS so that they can become and be Truly OPEN, in order to be able to learn how to become better human beings, which inevitably means evolving in to becoming God, just takes some time.

Life literally takes some "time" to evolve into becoming Its True Self, thy KNOWN God.