All Moments as Center Point of Existence due to Infinite Series

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

All Moments as Center Point of Existence due to Infinite Series

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Actually time has points of inversion, which may be equated relatively to beginning and end points, but fundamentally are both as points of center.

This concept may appear confusing so I will elaborate.

What we understand of Monday is only a beginning of a week when setting it as a premise for a work or religious cycle of time. The Monday as the beginning of one week is the end of a week for another. For example tomorrow's Monday is both the beginning of a week and end of another considering one beginning is quite literally the end for something else.

Monday exists as both beginning and end with beginning and end existing as opposing poles through a mediation of movements along a timeline (in this case the week). Monday is simultaneously both beginning and end with beginning and end being directional statements of relation. Under these terms Monday, is merely a point of inversion where a unified timeline (a week) is inverted into multiple timelines (weeks).

In these respects Monday is neither beginning or end, but rather a center point of change that divides timelines in repititve ratios where the reoccurring of every week occurs much like a repetitive frequency.

As a point of inversion, and using the linear nature of time as an example, the line as composed of infinite points is effectively composed of infinite lines.

A moment as multiple timelines within it and cannot be reduced strictly to zero, considering all moments in time are compose of relative movements. For example, I may remember s moment in time as relatively "still", but this "stillness" only takes into account a perceived absence of movement relative to another.

I may remember my hand being still because my hand was the fastest movement observed, an all movements relative to my hand slowed down. I may also remember a bee being still in the air because the rate of movement in its wings was so fast as to not be observed.

Everything may also be still in the room, but the light waves are so fast we assume no movement.

Hence with an increase in movement comes an increase in "stillness" as the moment, however that which sets the standard of speed forms its own time zone so to speak, where that which moves slower is a separate time zone.

A particle may have 3000 revolutions per second. B particle may have 1000 times that. A and B are defined by the movements of there parts. A and B are there own time zones considering the frequency of revolutions define them. However B may be used as the standard considering it having the highest rate of movement allows all other particles rates to fit inside its own rate. Hence particle B as a standard of time observes a potential unity of relations from which everything is judged.

In simpler terms a moment is composed of further moments and cannot be equated to point 0 as a moment is a timeline in itself.