Universals and Particulate

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Universals and Particulate

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

All universals are composed of parts which in turn act as universal in themselves as composed of further parts, with the parts composing the universal acting as extensions of the universal in one respect while as "existing through relation" showing a means of relation as actual "movement" considering the part exists if and only if it relates to further parts.

In these respects all parts:

1) Exist as extensions of 1, hence are 1 through the 1 itself.

2) Exist relative to other parts hence are 1 unit which must continual relate to further units to exist.

3) The dualism of universals and parts observes a third neutral category of "limit" itself which provides the foundation of both through a dualism of unity and multiplicity.
Dontaskme

Re: Universals and Particulate

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:59 pm All universals are composed of parts which in turn act as universal in themselves as composed of further parts, with the parts composing the universal acting as extensions of the universal in one respect while as "existing through relation" showing a means of relation as actual "movement" considering the part exists if and only if it relates to further parts.

2) Exist relative to other parts hence are 1 unit which must continual relate to further units to exist.

3) The dualism of universals and parts observes a third neutral category of "limit" itself which provides the foundation of both through a dualism of unity and multiplicity.
Very well articulated.

I know this, but I can't say it like you, you are an amazing writer of epistemology, love reading your ideas, even though I don't always grasp them all, but I love this one, it's one of your finest, thanks.

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:09 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:59 pm All universals are composed of parts which in turn act as universal in themselves as composed of further parts, with the parts composing the universal acting as extensions of the universal in one respect while as "existing through relation" showing a means of relation as actual "movement" considering the part exists if and only if it relates to further parts.

Very well articulated.

I know this, but I can't say it like you, you are an amazing writer of epistemology, love reading your ideas, even though I don't always grasp them all, but I love this one, it's one of your finest, thanks.

The Multidimensional Reflective Arithmetic argues this point from a quantitative perspective, however quantity and quality cannot be seperated unless one is viewing them from a relativistic perspective with one being a "foundational" point of measurement...however this is "1" point from which other points extend from and in these respects we cycle back to "the 1".
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Well said..I love the ease at which you can put this into words...you’re awesome 😎