Re: The Contradiction of the Three Laws of Logic

Post by TimeSeeker » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:27 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:02 pm
TimeSeeker wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:52 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:48 pm
Not only, considering even convergence requires relative phenomena as directive properties unifying to form a new directive.
Well, if you take the arrow of time the system that is the universe is converging. Towards maximum entropy. The heat death of the universe.

At maximum entropy structure no longer exists.
Entropy is merely a means of inversion where a phenomenon is divide into parts and the parts form new parts.

Blackholes for instance observe this inversion where the parts are broken down...then when the black hole "fills up" they are redirected as unified in seperate directions which eventually break apart and form new materials.
I consider entropy as axiomatic. Chaos. Disorder. Ignorance. Uncertainty, lack of control etc. Different English phrases for the same phenomenon I am experiencing. This way I need only one category in my head: epistemology

The map is not the territory but it is as precise and useful as the human condition will allow me to make it.

https://wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/The_map ... _territory

Eodnhoj7

Re: The Contradiction of the Three Laws of Logic

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:04 pm

TimeSeeker wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:27 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:02 pm
TimeSeeker wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:52 pm

Well, if you take the arrow of time the system that is the universe is converging. Towards maximum entropy. The heat death of the universe.

At maximum entropy structure no longer exists.
Entropy is merely a means of inversion where a phenomenon is divide into parts and the parts form new parts.

Blackholes for instance observe this inversion where the parts are broken down...then when the black hole "fills up" they are redirected as unified in seperate directions which eventually break apart and form new materials.
I consider entropy as axiomatic. Chaos. Disorder. Ignorance. Uncertainty, lack of control etc. Different English phrases for the same phenomenon I am experiencing. This way I need only one category in my head: epistemology

The map is not the territory but it is as precise and useful as the human condition will allow me to make it.

https://wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/The_map ... _territory
All entropy is inversion of a unified phenomena into multiple phenomena, which still are unified as themselves while separate due to necessary relation to further phenomena...with this separation existing as a connection from a separate respect; hence a further localization in itself. This inversion, through entropy, is axiomatic with the inversion as the axiom relatively observing the axiom as inversion considering the axiom itself inverts from a unity into multiplicity to further axioms.

Entropy as axiomatic and entropy as inversive observes the axiom as inversive through the medial limit of entropy (which in itself is 0 dimensional, however the connective median of the line existing as infinite 0d points or infinite inversion as no-inversion). We can observe this triad existing with the structure of not just axioms in arguments but also nature where a form of continual particulation occurs over a period of time (all logical arguments on-line end in ad-hominums and dissolve in logical structure while entropy in nature and physics is more practically observed in an empirical state through the senses). The boundary of time, as finiteness conducive to a multiplicity through seperation, inevitably observes the entropic effect tied in where time as finiteness stems not just through empirical realities but the abstract phenomena of basic dialogue and reasoning which stems from this empirical reality (such as this conversation dissolving eventually but inverting into further axioms from which other conversation will exist).