The Contradiction of the Three Laws of Logic

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Re: The Contradiction of the Three Laws of Logic

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:45 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:32 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:53 pm Word salad...some likes thier fiber....
Actually what he said was in very clear English.
He claims he does not understand me
Well no, I mean I don't understand you 99% of the time, but that actually wasn't my main point in this discussion; My main point is just because someone says they don't understand what you just said, doesn't mean they're making a fallacious argument against what you're saying. In fact, if you took a second to think about it, that necessarily can't be a fallacious argument, in almost any situation.
so whatever argument he presents against what he does not understand...is clearly not-understandable.
Oh, so you don't understand 'my argument'? And do you know what I'm going to have to say about that?

Claiming unknowing does not equate to the argument being either right or wrong, as one does not know; hence to argue against it would equivobly be saying "You are wrong because I don't understand you". Through a continual negation in the symphony of order, you claim meaning is relevant to you as an authority, and that the nature of "I do know" or "I do not know" does not mean a statement is either right or wrong but rather means "I do know" or blah blah blah, this logic is that which extends itself through my chunky, sweat-covered man-boobies, before they crash down onto my key-board whenever I get a notification from someone who dares to question either my intellect, or the obvious, made-up fabrications I have about my life, like having slept with sexy young lifeguards, being told I could have been a particle theorist by several different psychologists, having the hands of a surgeon and a perfect understanding of deer anatomy, or possessing a beyond genius-level 160 IQ

Commence the 'tisms.'
He is just frustrated as usual.
Well, yes, talking to someone like you is a frustrating ordeal, but it's more like dealing with a dementia patient, and less in the 'no woman has ever actually put her hands down my pants,' kind of way.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:21 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:11 pmWord salad...some likes thier fiber....
How about you go toss a salad, eodnhoj. Best to learn how to do that before america tosses you into the insane asylum. You know, give that mouth of your's an actual use people can appreciate. A use that doesn't involve saying a bunch of autistic shit that makes absolutely no sense, to anyone.
Aww...someone is angry because they don't understand something...what's it like walking through the world in a state of confusion? I bet you are threatened by everything and everyone around you.

You know what makes little sense? If you are not interested in, nor understand the subject matter (most likely the second of the two options), then why bother posting?

You present know argument other than how frustrated you are...good...I will break your mind...lol.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:35 pmAww...someone is angry because they don't understand something
You're the one who self-admittedly doesn't understand me, but go ahead, keep digging yourself a deeper hole and ignore harmonizing this obvious contradiction that I've called you out on. In your own thread, about contradiction.
what's it like walking through the world in a state of confusion?
I don't know. What's it like living in a state of fantasy, not walking through the world because you're a forum-dwelling virgin?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:18 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:35 pmAww...someone is angry because they don't understand something
You're the one who self-admittedly doesn't understand me, but go ahead, keep digging yourself a deeper hole and ignore harmonizing this obvious contradiction that I've called you out on. In your own thread, about contradiction.
what's it like walking through the world in a state of confusion?
I don't know. What's it like living in a state of fantasy, not walking through the world because you're a forum-dwelling virgin?
Aww...someone is cranky...does someone want a cookie?
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:52 pm
Is that a general offer?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:16 am
Is that a general offer?
No...you get Hello Kitty stickers...
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:19 pm
Dalek Prime wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:16 am
Is that a general offer?
No...you get Hello Kitty stickers...
I love Hello Kitty! She makes me smile.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:52 pmAww...someone is cranky...does someone want a cookie?
That's alright, not taking handouts from a guy who's about 2 posts away from calling me a 'big poo-poo head.'
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:15 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:52 pmAww...someone is cranky...does someone want a cookie?
That's alright, not taking handouts from a guy who's about 2 posts away from calling me a 'big poo-poo head.'
I would never call you something like that...because that would require me to explain to you what those words meant and it would be above your head.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:49 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:15 pm
I would never call you something like that...because that would require me to explain to you what those words meant and it would be above your head.
Literally. The poo-poo would have to be on the head. Either that, or replace the head entirely. Myself, I can cover my head in Hello Kitty stickers.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:38 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:15 pm That's alright, not taking handouts from a guy who's about 2 posts away from calling me a 'big poo-poo head.'
Literally. The poo-poo would have to be on the head. Either that, or replace the head entirely. Myself, I can cover my head in Hello Kitty stickers.
All logic is subject to the laws of entropy as evidenced by this thread.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:12 pm

True. We can't escape entropy. Well evidenced by poop itself.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:15 pm

But the problem is that "entropy" as a law (order moving to disorder) is strictly a means of inversion where only order exists. Hence what we understand of entropy is merely and observation of unity moving towards multiplicity with this multiplicity effectively acting as both unit in itself moving towards unity.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:17 pm

But the problem is that "entropy" as a law (order moving to disorder) is strictly a means of inversion where only order exists. Hence what we understand of entropy is merely and observation of unity moving towards multiplicity with this multiplicity effectively acting as both unit in itself moving towards unity.
Or not.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:17 pm
Or not.
Still a dualistic statement of "yes or no" with this dualism being observed through the foundation of "or" as medial point from which "yes and no" exist as a statement of relation in which one defines the other.