All truth knowledge is imagined.

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

All truth knowledge is imagined.

Post by Dontaskme » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 am

(Life) does not need to be known to be what it is.

There is no one here to know.

Impenitent

Re: All truth knowledge is imagined.

Post by Impenitent » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:42 am

it truly is...

-Imp

daramantus

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:00 am

correcting the OP.

Life does not need my posts.

There is dontaskme one here to say about "know" "known" and "what" "is".

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:09 pm

daramantus wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:00 am
correcting the OP.

Dontaskme is an imagined known concept. An APPEARANCE of nothing. (Knowledge)

NOTHING is unknowable....it does not exist.

daramantus

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:09 pm
daramantus wrote:
correcting the OP.

No, you are a troll, you are not imagined, even if we imagine or not, you'd still be trolling here. And in other forums such as skepticforum.
Nothing is unknowable? Then tell me what is Trump doing in the white house right NOW???? And also tell me who will be the next president and also go to FBI and CIA and solve all their unknowable cases, since nothinh is UNKNOWABLE according to your flawed "wisdom".. And also tell me what is my password, the password that I USE that I know how to log in here and respond to irrational woo, such as yours. C'mon, log into my account, since you know more than you think....

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 pm

daramantus wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
daramantus wrote:
correcting the OP.

No, you are a troll, you are not imagined, even if we imagine or not, you'd still be trolling here. And in other forums such as skepticforum.
Nothing is unknowable? Then tell me what is Trump doing in the white house right NOW???? And also tell me who will be the next president and also go to FBI and CIA and solve all their unknowable cases, since nothinh is UNKNOWABLE according to your flawed "wisdom".. And also tell me what is my password, the password that I USE that I know how to log in here and respond to irrational woo, such as yours. C'mon, log into my account, since you know more than you think....
That which appears to be unknown may or may not eventually become known.
But that which is unknowable can never be known.

But since only the known is knowable,such knowledge must be imagined, since any knowledge is an appearance of nothing that cannot be known...but only in comparison to the known..which are illusory concepts....apparent appearances of nothing.

daramantus

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:34 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 pm
daramantus wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote:

That which appears to be unknown may or may not eventually become known.
But that which is unknowable can never be known.

But since only the known is knowable,such knowledge must be imagined, since any knowledge is an appearance of nothing that cannot be known...but only in comparison to the known..which are illusory concepts.... appearances of nothing.

hey placid, aka yourconstruct :P

it doesn't appear to be unknown, it is unknown.
the only illusory concepts here are yours own.

define "apparent" and the opposite , and your proof why the real opposite of the apparent is the real?
define "appearances" and the opposite , and your proof why the real opposite of the appearance is the real?

according to the universal definition of 'apparent':
: seeming real or true, but not necessarily so.
So if you posted here, it's real or not necessarily so?? Nope, it's real.

according to the universal definition of 'appearances'
an impression given by someone or something, although this may be misleading.
Are your impressions misleading? is your post misleading???

nothing = space
object = something
you = individual / person / animal

what's your next jibber jabber, "moon observing itself" ?? and claiming you are not an observer, LMFAO, as if the moon was an entity with consciousness capable of observing itself. you are full of shit and you know it.

daramantus

Post by daramantus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:05 am

Can you answer me dontaskme??? Let's see if you can get over your flawed assumptions?

Dontaskme wrote:
Where is inside / outside ..?
isn't inside, your mind, something inside you, intimate? if so, how isnt it inside? can you read my thoughts? NO, but you can obviously watch a television show outside of what's inside my mind, that's outside and inside.
Dontaskme wrote:
"these ideas are arbitrary statements appearing in a conscious experience."
what do you mean by conscious experience? You mean, these are ideas that someone had and you are now consciously thinking about them.
Dontaskme wrote:
" So who is conscious?"
aren't you conscious?
Dontaskme wrote:
"Something other than the person is conscious"
How do you define person? you are creating a mental subjective idea of person and saying you are behind that therefore an "unborn being in finity omniscient being is true", that's false.
Dontaskme wrote:
"and conscious of the person too"
you are conscious, and by all means you are a person.
Dontaskme wrote:
"That consciousness doesn't start or stop. "
you have a consciousness, and this isn't a toy to start or stop.
Dontaskme wrote:
" You can't find an edge where consciousness stops and another consciousness begins. Where does mine stop and yours begin? "
the edge where my consciousness what? start or stop DO NOT serve as an analogy to any conversation about consciousness, so this doesn't even make sense. You can use it to talk about toys that stop without battery, not an analogy to you and your consciousness, me and my consciousness.
Dontaskme wrote:
Do you choose to be conscious
Yes, I choose to be conscious, and if you don't kill yourself you choose to be conscious, if you don't sleep, you choose to be conscious. It's yours.
Dontaskme wrote:
if it was off or not.
only a toy can be off or not, this doesn't apply as an analogy to the discussion of your consciousness.
Dontaskme wrote:
There is no edge to the universe. It's all encompassing infinitely.
Yes, there is no edge, but "infinity" does not apply and it's false.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/ ... g-physics/
And it isn't an "arena".
Dontaskme wrote:
The contents of consciousness and consciousness are the same
No, I have my consciousness, you have yours, and this isn't the same, care to prove otherwise?
one being, two being, three beings, and none are "fully embodied." whatever that means.
Dontaskme wrote:
Consciousness is like WITHIN empty space
yes, I edited your comment, because you have a consciousness and you are in a room, objects can make you see that there is empty space there, you your body , you have a consciousness, you have your contents in your consciousness that only you can see, in space space there is your body. so the analogy does not apply, empty space and objects, and your body , you yourself. are distinct, but empty space is empty space, objects are the opposite of nothing. and you are not an object, you are an individual, you have your consciousness. which is the hard problem in physics.
Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:04 pm
Nothing separates you from anything else except the perception of other. The perception and the thing perceived are the same thing.
False. you don' t perceive me and I still exist.
Dontaskme wrote:
"There can be a perception of ''other'' ( the perceived) but the perceived cannot be aware of the perceiver..simply because IT IS IT"
this makes no sense at all. There can be a perception of other even if I don't perceive you, you perceive me as an other. so what???
Dontaskme wrote:
The ''other'' is not separate from the perceiver, for it is impossible for ''other'' to exist without the perception of ''other''.
I am separated from you, so it's totally possible for you to exist without me, or are you defying this obvious truth? If I die you die too? DUHHHHHH
Dontaskme wrote:
Every UNIT OF CONSCIOUSNESS is doing exactly the same act of perceiving of ''other'' As each unit of consciousness SHARE the same capacity to perceive.
There is no such thing as "Unit of consciousness"
Dontaskme wrote:
Each unit of consciousness is connected to every other unit of consciousness. For example: the perspective of say ''my consciousness'' perceiving from here, is perceiving a reality unique to this personal perspective, and while this is happening, there is absolutely nothing else happening whatsoever, that would be impossible.
There is no such connection, and you do love reductio ad absurdum don't you?
Dontaskme wrote:
Every other unit of consciousness is doing same from their unique perspective, as they each view their own version of reality in which nothing else is happening except their unique version of reality.
I'm not doing any of this shit.
Dontaskme wrote:
"WE ARE THE WHOLE AGGREGATE"
I'm not in any "whole aggregate. Care to prove otherwise.
Dontaskme wrote:
... WE ARE GOD
There is no god. http://debunkgod.com/
Dontaskme wrote:
..... WE ARE INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS
No, we are NOT. Unless you can prove with evidence.
Dontaskme wrote:
....expressing itself infinitely
Are you reading too much Deepak Chopra?? If so, please, prove it then prove that you are expressing yourself "infinitely" in finite ways. whatever that bs even means. ...
Dontaskme wrote:
We cannot know what we are, only that we are. There is ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶ perception. The universe is self evidently aware.
There is no perception without the perceiver *you*, didn't you know that? that's basic knowledge. Perception is not a thing, the perceiver perceive.
Universe self-aware, you mean -> Panpsychism <- , well, sorry to inform you, but that's bs.
https://www.richarddawkins.net/2016/09/ ... bly-wrong/
Dontaskme wrote:
Anything perceived by the act of perception cannot itself perceive, simply because it's one unitary action.
define "unitary action", and why it's a number "one, two , three????? huh????
You perceive, you exist, you are alive, your brain helps you, what's the big mistery? arent you? I'm not saying you're fully alive, but you may be a little conscious, if not fully alive then you're in a shitty life.
Dontaskme wrote:
There are no actions, only reactions (self aware)
actually it's the opposite, there are your actions, and sometimes your reactions, with your brain helping you. and what "self aware" have to do with any of it? you are self aware, you act upon this fact, because you can act because you're self-aware, what are you trying to suggest here?
https://now.uiowa.edu/2012/08/roots-hum ... -awareness
Dontaskme wrote:
The subject/object divide is an illusion
the only illusion here is your entire stupid comment.
Dontaskme wrote:
as the perceived ''other'' does not exist apart from the perceiver
yes ,it totally does, care to prove that an austronauta needs your a** to exist? jesus christ, you are full of nonsense.
Dontaskme wrote:
and yet, this illusion is a necessary function
it's not an illusion, it's not a "necessary" anything, and it's not any function, and you don't make any sense.
Dontaskme wrote:
of the nature of conscious awareness
you don't really understand conscious awareness, so why you even try?
Dontaskme wrote:
in order that the universe is able to recognise, know itself as it reacts.
the universe does not such thing , the aggregate of conscious observers do not create a big self called "universe" , the universe is the agregate of consciousnessess/observers, others, me and you... objects....light, etc......... unknown.....
me and you and all others do not create a single big "god" knowing itself, each one has its own knowledge. so ur not even wrong, ur deadly wrong
PARTS of the universe reacting, causes, meteors ... with different effects and so on........
there is no "whole universe", each part can be said to be part of what we call" universe", but its true meaning has nothing to do with what you said here.

Reflex

Post by Reflex » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:58 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 am

Ever read U. G. Krishnamurti? Here's a PDF book: Thought is Your Enemy

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Reflex wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:58 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 am

Ever read U. G. Krishnamurti? Here's a PDF book: Thought is Your Enemy
I’ve read a few books of UG....but I’d rather just watch these people on YouTube....have watched also Lisa cairns whom I love, and Tony Parsons ...these 3 people are the only ones that seem able to cut to the bone on this subject in my personal opinion.

Nonduality, once grasped is the peace that passes all understanding...and it’s human nature to want share the love...there is a place of perfect peace but no one lives there....I love that saying..lol..haha.

xxXx MWAH 🙀😻👌

Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:15 pm

"All truth knowledge is imagined."

What does "truth" mean in this sentence?

What does "knowledge" mean in this sentence?

And finally, what does "imagined" mean in this sentence?

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 pm

Trajk Logik wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:15 pm

It means nothing...or...it means what ever you imagine it to mean.
It means nothing...or...it means what ever you imagine it to mean....or what ever imagination translates it to mean.
It means nothing appears to be something...or it can work the other way around...it means something is being nothing.

Any concept including true or false is imagined ...for even the concept imagined is an imaginary concept.

All concepts appear and disappear and reappear here now....the here now does not appear or disappear...or change, the here now does not have any concept of itself, yet concepts arise in it, and are of it, and without it, no concept would be possible. The here now takes the shape of the concept, but is not the concept.

The IT in this instant is referred to as the impersonal self...in which all the personal selves aka named /labled things appear and disappear....while IT itself never moved or changed..for it’s everywhere and everything now here nowhere.

This is Nonduality.

Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 pm
Trajk Logik wrote:

It means nothing...or...it means what ever you imagine it to mean....or what ever imagination translates it to mean.
It means nothing appears to be something...or it can work the other way around...it means something is being nothing.

Any concept including true or false is imagined ...for even the concept imagined is an imaginary concept.

All concepts appear and disappear and reappear here now....the here now does not appear or disappear...or change, the here now does not have any concept of itself, yet concepts arise in it, and are of it, and without it, no concept would be possible. The here now takes the shape of the concept, but is not the concept.

The IT in this instant is referred to as the impersonal self...in which all the personal selves aka named /labled things appear and disappear....while IT itself never moved or changed..for it’s everywhere and everything now here nowhere.

This is Nonduality.

You imply that your post has truth to it, as if you have access to some real state-of-affairs of reality - that your words refer to some state-of-affairs in reality itself. Is what you are saying true, or not? If true, then you've contradicted yourself. If not, then you haven't said anything. Per your own definition, you've said nothing, and therefore your words are useless.

By saying, "This is Nonduality." you've stated a truth, knowledge, or an imagining, or nothing at all? Why should one believe that this is Nonduality?

What you've provided isn't philosophy. It's crackpottery.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Trajk Logik wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:01 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote:

This is Nonduality.

You imply that your post has truth to it, as if you have access to some real state-of-affairs of reality - that your words refer to some state-of-affairs in reality itself. Is what you are saying true, or not? If true, then you've contradicted yourself. If not, then you haven't said anything. Per your own definition, you've said nothing, and therefore your words are useless.

By saying, "This is Nonduality." you've stated a truth, knowledge, or an imagining, or nothing at all? Why should one believe that this is Nonduality?

What you've provided isn't philosophy. It's crackpottery.
Something can only be false or true for you only. There is nothing outside of you that is not your own projection.

Believe what you want, what ever is real for you is what you believe...only you are manifesting This..no one else is doing that for you, it’s all your own mind created idea.

Same goes for my ideas...we’re all creating our own realities simultaneously. Without consciousness, imagination would not be possible, consciousness is without shape or form...takes on every shape and form.

Sounds like a contradiction, only when the formless identifies itself as the form which is transitory...aka imaginary.

It’s a tricky one for the mind.

....because the mind wants to be something other than what it already is...causing a contradiction.

Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 pm
Something can only be false or true for you only. There is nothing outside of you that is not your own projection.

Believe what you want, what ever is real for you is what you believe...only you are manifesting This..no one else is doing that for you, it’s all your own mind created idea.

Same goes for my ideas...we’re all creating our own realities simultaneously. Without consciousness, imagination would not be possible, consciousness is without shape or form...takes on every shape and form.

Sounds like a contradiction, only when the formless identifies itself as the form which is transitory...aka imaginary.

It’s a tricky one for the mind.

More crackpottery. If there is nothing outside of me that is not my own projection, then that means that you aren't something with ideas. Rather, you are a projection of me. You only exist with ideas when you come to mind by reading "your" posts (which are really my posts since there is nothing outside of me, which includes you).
Dontaskme wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote:

Perfect. Then everything you've said isn't true. Everything you've actually said is nothing. I actually agree with you.

Thanks for nothing.