A Measure of Truth

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11849
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:18 am

HexHammer wrote:Dude, there's a reason why I can identify that you don't have any big money making job, because what you say is something "rain men" would say that completely lacks sound reasoning! ...
Whats your excuse?

Mark Question
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by Mark Question » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:26 am

HexHammer wrote:Computers think in logical terms, yet they can't thnk abstract. If logic was all we need to think, we could just replace expensive directors and CEO with inexpensive computers.

The big difference between computers and humans ability to think abstract is "rationallity".

There's a good statistical correlation between ones intellect and rationallity and ones job, the higher one usually is placed in a big buisness the smarter the person is.
Sure some in lowly jobs can indeed have areas of intellect that surpasses highly paid people.
logical terms are abstract.
if peace was all we need to have, we could just replace expensive armies, lawyers, jails, police forces etc. with inexpensive peacemakers. in a big business, expensive directors and CEO are using logical thinking, and armies are peacemakers too.

"rationality" is an abstract and its semantical relations to other abstracts are more or less logical.
if logical computers are more logical than humans, so are peaceful people more peaceful than soldiers.

statistical correlations are correlations in statistical logical models. logical relations.
your finger prints model is not your fingers but logic is logic. tautologically 100%.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by HexHammer » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Mark Question

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Then tell me how the M16 was described before the Nam war, and in the early stages and late.

Or just tell me how a buddy of mine who's father in law had his sperm channel removed so he was sterelized, but his wife still got pregnant!
How?

Mark Question
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by Mark Question » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:56 pm

HexHammer wrote:Mark Question

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Then tell me how the M16 was described before the Nam war, and in the early stages and late.

Or just tell me how a buddy of mine who's father in law had his sperm channel removed so he was sterelized, but his wife still got pregnant!
How?
i am not sure if i understand what you are saying..are you saying that there is no logical explanations to those questions? we cant more or less logically answer to your questions at all? why?

thedoc
Posts: 6473
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by thedoc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:37 am

HexHammer wrote: Or just tell me how a buddy of mine who's father in law had his sperm channel removed so he was sterelized, but his wife still got pregnant!
How?


Are you seriously saying you don't know how these things happen? Someone else had it in for him, OK.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by HexHammer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:06 am

thedoc wrote:
HexHammer wrote: Or just tell me how a buddy of mine who's father in law had his sperm channel removed so he was sterelized, but his wife still got pregnant!
How?


Are you seriously saying you don't know how these things happen? Someone else had it in for him, OK.
I was told the medical reason, now stop jumping to conclusions, as always.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by HexHammer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:07 am

Mark Question wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Mark Question

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Then tell me how the M16 was described before the Nam war, and in the early stages and late.

Or just tell me how a buddy of mine who's father in law had his sperm channel removed so he was sterelized, but his wife still got pregnant!
How?
i am not sure if i understand what you are saying..are you saying that there is no logical explanations to those questions? we cant more or less logically answer to your questions at all? why?
So yearh, you have no idea, even tho you are sooo wise in the ways of logic and all that fancy stuff.

Mark Question
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by Mark Question » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:18 am

logical reasons are logical.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by HexHammer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:23 pm

Mark Question wrote:logical reasons are logical.
You havn't answerd either of the questions, so it's illogical.

Mark Question
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by Mark Question » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Mark Question wrote:logical reasons are logical.
You havn't answerd either of the questions, so it's illogical.
do you have logical answers to those questions?

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by HexHammer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:57 pm

Mark Question wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Mark Question wrote:logical reasons are logical.
You havn't answerd either of the questions, so it's illogical.
do you have logical answers to those questions?
The M16 in it's early years got rusty, thus jammed and was more trouble than it was worth. But it was soon upgraded with better alloys thus it worked quite well, but still jammed much more than it's AK-47 counterpart.

The questional pregnancy was caused by regenerative sperm channel, very simple, not very intuitive.

Mark Question
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by Mark Question » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:37 am

HexHammer wrote:
Mark Question wrote:
HexHammer wrote:You havn't answerd either of the questions, so it's illogical.
do you have logical answers to those questions?
The M16 in it's early years got rusty, thus jammed and was more trouble than it was worth. But it was soon upgraded with better alloys thus it worked quite well, but still jammed much more than it's AK-47 counterpart.

The questional pregnancy was caused by regenerative sperm channel, very simple, not very intuitive.
logical reasons are logical.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by HexHammer » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Mark Question wrote:logical reasons are logical.
This is but an illusion, some times things are very counter intuitive, or some times it requires specific knowledge, and so far you have only given feeble examples 1st graders could come up with.

Mark Question
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by Mark Question » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:10 am

HexHammer wrote:
Mark Question wrote:logical reasons are logical.
This is but an illusion, some times things are very counter intuitive, or some times it requires specific knowledge, and so far you have only given feeble examples 1st graders could come up with.
intuitive knowledge and specific knowledge are logically reasoned examples and logical answers by you.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: A Measure of Truth

Post by HexHammer » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Mark Question wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Mark Question wrote:logical reasons are logical.
This is but an illusion, some times things are very counter intuitive, or some times it requires specific knowledge, and so far you have only given feeble examples 1st graders could come up with.
intuitive knowledge and specific knowledge are logically reasoned examples and logical answers by you.
Dude, come back again when you have a job with 100k $, then you can lecture me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest