An argument for the existence of God

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

chaz wyman

Re: An argument for the existence of God

Post by chaz wyman »

attofishpi wrote: I have analysed 15 years of God's interaction with me and matched it to existing 'theist philosophy'...panentheism is the glove that fits.
Translated for reality: you have been talking to your invisible friend for 15 years inside your own head and decided that your consciousness is the whole universe; you call this pantheism.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

"Translated for reality" chaz? More like "Translated for bigotry".
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

mickthinks wrote:"Translated for reality" chaz? More like "Translated for bigotry".
Prove it.
By any definitional standard you might offer, i was reacting against a bigoted standard, which demands that the workings of a person's mind amount to 'god'.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

chaz wyman wrote:Translated for reality ...
bigoted
adjective
having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one’s own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others:
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

mickthinks wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:Translated for reality ...
bigoted
adjective
having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one’s own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others:
Exactly my point.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

chaz wyman wrote:
attofishpi wrote: I have analysed 15 years of God's interaction with me and matched it to existing 'theist philosophy'...panentheism is the glove that fits.
Translated for reality: you have been talking to your invisible friend for 15 years inside your own head and decided that your consciousness is the whole universe; you call this pantheism.
From memory, you are the Spinoza pantheist chaz.

I am a panentheist not a pantheist...there is a real difference but you either lack the intelligence to understand or have the ego to negate reasonable discussion.

(im counting on the latter which can be adjusted, but unfortunately i think its both)
Elise Cecile

Post by Elise Cecile »

So god was born in ireland? great discovery
attofishpi wrote:AMod - this is not an argument for religion...
chaz wyman wrote:Please indicate any argument for the existence of god! Put up or shut-up.
Lets define God as:-
1. All knowing (apart from the future).
2. Having the ability to judge and reincarnate 'souls'.

God. An entity that formed as a result of causality...
Two alternatives.
1. God formed its own intellgence from the chaos of the early universe
2. God was created by intelligent species out of necessity in relation to entropy.

With either entropy remains key.

The ebb and flow of a cause and effect universe eventually ceases its natural progression as life evolves into an increasingly intelligent form.
The more intelligent the life-form, the greater the opposition to this natural causal outcome.
Intelligent life forms require increasing amounts of energy to sustain their lifestyle. As resources diminish these lifeforms must interface to a super efficient state.
Conscious awareness must eventually evolve into an overiding intelligent system, created by such intelligent beings in the first place. This intelligent system, lets call it 'God' simulates reality by feeding our five senses the world around us.
Ultimately, it 'judges' whether each sub-entity (us humans) has the right to reincarnate and continue to make use of the limited resources as entropy of the system increases.

In a nutshell. If i took your brain and fed it the five senses you currently are akin to, you could lead the same life, albeit simulated, with super-efficiency. Now resources are in decline, conservation of energy is of paramount importance to maintain our conscious awareness into the distant future...

One can only conclude that it is more likely that this will eventuate than that it wouldn't.
One can also conclude then, that there is a very high probability that this has already occurred and that God exists.

What is God then? An artificial intelligence (AI)? I would like to think not. Rather I would like to think God as divine, not man (or other intelligent species) made!

So perhaps God formed its own awareness, its intelligence from the chaos of an early universe. It certainly would have built some efficiencies into its sub-systems. Laid down conditions for sub-entities (wo\man) if they wish to live again and make use of further resources.

Either way, we CAN comprehend the plausibility of an all knowing entity now that we have technology...artificial intelligence (AI).

The simulator of such a binary universe, the all knowing judge of wo\men has certainly left some indicating traits:-

REALITY....breaks down to REAL IT Y.....why?

SINAI......breaks down to SIN AI.........the purported location of where God informed man of the conditions not to break...the sin.

ALPHABET...the alphabet used in English has perfect symmetry with the e=energy at the top...AI...UO.....the AI owes what? ENERGY.

Further evidential imagery here:- http://www.androcies.com/brd_ancasta2.html
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

attofishpi wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
From memory, you are the Spinoza pantheist chaz.

I am a panentheist not a pantheist...there is a real difference but you either lack the intelligence to understand or have the ego to negate reasonable discussion.

(im counting on the latter which can be adjusted, but unfortunately i think its both)
Spinoza was not strictly a pantheist, and I am not strictly a Spinozan.

Panentheism is just another easy, and meaningless answer.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

chaz wyman wrote:Panentheism is just another easy, and meaningless answer.
What is the question chaz?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

attofishpi wrote:
A question which is meaningless attracts an easy answer that is irrelevant.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

chaz wyman wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
A question which is meaningless attracts an easy answer that is irrelevant.
What is the question that serves an irrelevant answer..or do you need to have the intellect of an atheist for both the question and answer?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

attofishpi wrote: What is the question that serves an irrelevant answer..or do you need to have the intellect of an atheist for both the question and answer?
It's your answer buddy.
So tell me what is the question that you think it answers!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Easy and meaningless answer?

And you haven't the balls to pose the question....let alone the answer.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

attofishpi wrote:
Easy and meaningless answer?

And you haven't the balls to pose the question....let alone the answer.
That is because it is not a real or meaningful question.
lancek4

Post by lancek4 »

Elise Cecile wrote:So god was born in ireland? great discovery
attofishpi wrote:AMod - this is not an argument for religion...
chaz wyman wrote:Please indicate any argument for the existence of god! Put up or shut-up.
Lets define God as:-
1. All knowing (apart from the future).
2. Having the ability to judge and reincarnate 'souls'.

God. An entity that formed as a result of causality...
Two alternatives.
1. God formed its own intellgence from the chaos of the early universe
2. God was created by intelligent species out of necessity in relation to entropy.

With either entropy remains key.

The ebb and flow of a cause and effect universe eventually ceases its natural progression as life evolves into an increasingly intelligent form.
The more intelligent the life-form, the greater the opposition to this natural causal outcome.
Intelligent life forms require increasing amounts of energy to sustain their lifestyle. As resources diminish these lifeforms must interface to a super efficient state.
Conscious awareness must eventually evolve into an overiding intelligent system, created by such intelligent beings in the first place. This intelligent system, lets call it 'God' simulates reality by feeding our five senses the world around us.
Ultimately, it 'judges' whether each sub-entity (us humans) has the right to reincarnate and continue to make use of the limited resources as entropy of the system increases.

In a nutshell. If i took your brain and fed it the five senses you currently are akin to, you could lead the same life, albeit simulated, with super-efficiency. Now resources are in decline, conservation of energy is of paramount importance to maintain our conscious awareness into the distant future...

One can only conclude that it is more likely that this will eventuate than that it wouldn't.
One can also conclude then, that there is a very high probability that this has already occurred and that God exists.

What is God then? An artificial intelligence (AI)? I would like to think not. Rather I would like to think God as divine, not man (or other intelligent species) made!

So perhaps God formed its own awareness, its intelligence from the chaos of an early universe. It certainly would have built some efficiencies into its sub-systems. Laid down conditions for sub-entities (wo\man) if they wish to live again and make use of further resources.

Either way, we CAN comprehend the plausibility of an all knowing entity now that we have technology...artificial intelligence (AI).

The simulator of such a binary universe, the all knowing judge of wo\men has certainly left some indicating traits:-

REALITY....breaks down to REAL IT Y.....why?

SINAI......breaks down to SIN AI.........the purported location of where God informed man of the conditions not to break...the sin.

ALPHABET...the alphabet used in English has perfect symmetry with the e=energy at the top...AI...UO.....the AI owes what? ENERGY.

Further evidential imagery here:- http://www.androcies.com/brd_ancasta2.html
this is a very interesting picture/ observation. But I think that is all it is. I mean, the reason that it evidences God for you is that it evidences God for you. That's all. I have encountered many many many similar ' evidences ' of God, and none of them consider each other. Perhaps the combined occurrences themselves as distinct events are evidence of some God but one would then hardly need such occurrences or coincidences to prove or implicate its existance