So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: What is matter?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:10 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:47 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:34 pm
Sure, they are made of Quarks.
So, YOUR CLAIM that 'particles' are the smallest things you can find in the Universe is NOT correct, right?

Unless, OF COURSE, you want to CLAIM that protons and neutrons are now NOT 'particles'.
I am questioning what is matter and how it could move.
I have EXPLAINED what 'matter' is to you ALREADY.

And, matter cannot NOT move. This is just a Fact of HOW and WHY the Universe IS the way 'It' IS and works the way 'It' does. I have ALSO ALREADY EXPLAINED HOW and WHY 'matter' is ALWAYS in CONSTANT-MOTION.
The question is what is matter?
I have ALREADY PROVIDED my definition. We are AWAITING for you to EXPLAIN how 'matter' is NOT 'physical'. AND, what 'matter' is EXACTLY if NOT 'physical'.
But your definition has problems, most importantly depends on the existence of an intelligent agent.
LOL
LOL
LOL

'you' REALLY do come up with some of the MOST ABSURD and RIDICULOUS ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS here "bahman".

I NEVER even SUGGESTED such a 'thing', AND, let us NOT forget that you CLAIM that EVERY 'thing' came from absolutely NO 'thing' and EVERY 'thing' is caused by some 'mind' 'thing', which you ALSO CLAIM there is an infinite amount of.
Physicists don't have an answer for that. I have.
Well WILL you TELL us?
Please read OP.
LOL you got to be JOKING, right?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:11 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:53 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:36 pm
I think I am talking with a brick!
Okay, but can what 'you' 'think', be Wrong?

And, considering the Fact that 'you' BELIEVE that 'I' can NOT understand ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing' AT ALL, it is NOT surprising AT ALL that you think that 'you' are talking to a 'brick' here.

Also, WHY is it like IMPOSSIBLE for 'you' to just BACK UP and SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS, or just CLARIFY 'them'?
Are you made of matter?
WHY do you CONTINUALLY NOT answer the questions that I pose and ask to you but you THEN ask me questions that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what has been previously TALKED ABOUT?

And for you to be ABLE TO UNDERSTAND the answer to your question here you are still MANY years AWAY FROM.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:29 am
bahman wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:11 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:53 pm

Okay, but can what 'you' 'think', be Wrong?

And, considering the Fact that 'you' BELIEVE that 'I' can NOT understand ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing' AT ALL, it is NOT surprising AT ALL that you think that 'you' are talking to a 'brick' here.

Also, WHY is it like IMPOSSIBLE for 'you' to just BACK UP and SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS, or just CLARIFY 'them'?
Are you made of matter?
WHY do you CONTINUALLY NOT answer the questions that I pose and ask to you but you THEN ask me questions that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what has been previously TALKED ABOUT?

And for you to be ABLE TO UNDERSTAND the answer to your question here you are still MANY years AWAY FROM.
Are you made of matter? Yes or no?