How to be always with positive energy?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Ms. Laxmi Thrylokya asked: Pādanamaskāram Swami, How to be always with positive energy and how to always avoid negative energy?

Swami replied:- Awareness and its modes called thoughts are modifications of energy only. Thoughts linked to the divine goal of God are always positive and thoughts linked to world are always negative. The positive energy means satisfaction, courage and happiness. The negative energy means tension, fear and misery. If you concentrate your mind towards to God you will get positive energy. If you concentrate your mind to the world you will get negative energy.
Dimebag

Re: How to be always with positive energy?

Post by Dimebag »

dattaswami wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:31 am How to be always with positive energy?

Ms. Laxmi Thrylokya asked: Pādanamaskāram Swami, How to be always with positive energy and how to always avoid negative energy?

Swami replied:- Awareness and its modes called thoughts are modifications of energy only. Thoughts linked to the divine goal of God are always positive and thoughts linked to world are always negative. The positive energy means satisfaction, courage and happiness. The negative energy means tension, fear and misery. If you concentrate your mind towards to God you will get positive energy. If you concentrate your mind to the world you will get negative energy.
How does one do this practically? The problem is, we live in a world where it seems like we must be selfish, we must act to benefit ourself. When you exist in a selfish structure, this Kali Yuga, how do you not also act selfishly? How can you protect yourself from the need to do the same?

Furthermore, if I do an action that hurts someone, but I do it for god, and I feel good about that, does that make it okay?

Lastly, how can atheistically inclined, secular people do this? They have been brought up and led to believe that there is no god. How can someone like that turn around and act for god?