The Reflection Paradox

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Reflection Paradox

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:20 pm
Age wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:52 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:57 pm

They are connected through the observer and only that which is observed exists.
So, ALL the 'things' that are BEYOND human being observation do NOT exist, that is; according to 'your' so-called "logic" here right "eodnhoj7"?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:57 pm Form is consciousness as the nature of self-reflection, found in higher consciousness, is a loop form. This looping is universal, as repetition is universal, thus all is aware if form is consciousness.
That is a big 'IF'.

See, to me, 'form' IS 'form' and NOT 'consciousness', because 'consciousness' IS 'consciousness' and NOT 'form', because 'form' IS 'form'.

HOWEVER, what the words 'consciousness' AND 'form' MEAN or REFER TO, EXACTLY, is a whole other matter.
1. I never said "human being observation", I said "observer". If all is conscious, in the respect interaction is consciousness and all things have a degree of interaction, then the "observer" is not limited to human beings.

2. Form imprints itself on the consciousness and consciousness on the form thus a false dichotomy of consciousness and form occurs if one differentiates them.
If one 'what' exactly differentiates them?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:45 pm
Age wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:52 am

So, ALL the 'things' that are BEYOND human being observation do NOT exist, that is; according to 'your' so-called "logic" here right "eodnhoj7"?

That is a big 'IF'.

See, to me, 'form' IS 'form' and NOT 'consciousness', because 'consciousness' IS 'consciousness' and NOT 'form', because 'form' IS 'form'.

HOWEVER, what the words 'consciousness' AND 'form' MEAN or REFER TO, EXACTLY, is a whole other matter.
1. I never said "human being observation", I said "observer". If all is conscious, in the respect interaction is consciousness and all things have a degree of interaction, then the "observer" is not limited to human beings.

2. Form imprints itself on the consciousness and consciousness on the form thus a false dichotomy of consciousness and form occurs if one differentiates them.
Observer.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:09 pm

Observer.
So, if the Observer does NOT differentiate 'them', then there is NO false dichotomy correct?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:26 am

Observer.
So, if the Observer does NOT differentiate 'them', then there is NO false dichotomy correct?
Relative observation is the act of differentiation. Absolute observation is an absence of differentiation.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:23 pm
Age wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:26 am

Observer.
Relative observation is the act of differentiation. Absolute observation is an absence of differentiation.
If you say and believe so.