The Illusory Dream Of Separation

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Illusory Dream Of Separation

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:36 am Also, how could 'I' be 'self-evident' when it is 'you' who STATES and CLAIMS that ' THERE IS NO 'I' "?
There is no I is self-evident in the very statement presented - There is no I - is a statement that does not require any additional proof, it's already written and read...There is no I
BUT some of the words under the label "dontaskme" begin with:

"Only I can know what I know".

If, as 'you' ALSO CLAIM; "There is no I", then HOW can 'you' ALSO STATE and CLAIM, "Only I can know what I know" WITHOUT CONTRADICTING "your" 'self' and WITHOUT LOOKING TOTALLY HYPOCRITICAL?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:06 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:36 am Also, how could 'I' be 'self-evident' when it is 'you' who STATES and CLAIMS that ' THERE IS NO 'I' "?
There is no I is self-evident in the very statement presented - There is no I - is a statement that does not require any additional proof, it's already written and read...There is no I

If, as 'you' ALSO CLAIM; "There is no I", then HOW can 'you' ALSO STATE and CLAIM, "Only I can know what I know" WITHOUT CONTRADICTING "your" 'self' and WITHOUT LOOKING TOTALLY HYPOCRITICAL?
Because that’s what I am.

I’m not gonna lie. I’m going to lie. I couldn’t even lie straight in bed.

I’m a crook with a hook writing my book, take a look and ignore the muck, it’s just a mind fuck, and the luck it took to shook my cook book into a duck…is a magical story. That suck….sssssss

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:26 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:06 am

Because that’s what I am.
So, to "dontaskme" 'I' AM what there is, literally, NONE of.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:26 pm I’m not gonna lie. I’m going to lie. I couldn’t even lie straight in bed.

I’m a crook with a hook writing my book, take a look and ignore the muck, it’s just a mind fuck, and the luck it took to shook my cook book into a duck…is a magical story. That suck….sssssss
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:18 am
So, to "dontaskme" 'I' AM what there is, literally, NONE of.
Dontaskme knows she does not know.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:14 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:35 pm

Life, like the Universe, IS eternal, and thus NEVER BEGAN, nor NEVER WAS BORN.
And you know life is eternal HOW?
I have a proof that the mind is immortal: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33235. Life however is a different category.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The mind is a myth, so is the immortal.

The words Immortal and Mind exist only as concepts known, concepts exist only as a word. Not as an actuality or reality.

A word is an illusory symbolic representation of sound and light. . Which are also illusions. Reality is literally made out of the same space it is appearing in.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:43 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:14 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:35 pm

Life, like the Universe, IS eternal, and thus NEVER BEGAN, nor NEVER WAS BORN.
And you know life is eternal HOW?
I have a proof that the mind is immortal: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33235. Life however is a different category.
So, to you, does this 'mind' thing exist when there is NO 'life' AT ALL?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:12 pm The mind is a myth, so is the immortal.

The words Immortal and Mind exist only as concepts known, concepts exist only as a word. Not as an actuality or reality.

A word is an illusory symbolic representation of sound and light. . Which are also illusions. Reality is literally made out of the same space it is appearing in.
"dontaskme", "she's“, “people", "earth“, “life", "planet", “stars“, and "galaxies“ are ALL just a myth, correct?

After all they are all just 'words', which exist as concepts, correct?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:38 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:12 pm The mind is a myth, so is the immortal.

"dontaskme", "she's“, “people", "earth“, “life", "planet", “stars“, and "galaxies“ are ALL just a myth, correct?

YES, all THAT can be known are Concepts...it's concepts all the way down. Like standing on the shoulders of giants.

Like Dreams within dreams within dreams ad-infinitum

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:41 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:38 am

YES, all THAT can be known are Concepts...it's concepts all the way down. Like standing on the shoulders of giants.

Like Dreams within dreams within dreams ad-infinitum
And, to you, are these 'concepts' NOT of ANY OTHER ACTUAL 'things'?