So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

The Illusory Dream Of Separation

Post by Dontaskme »

Re: The Illusory Dream Of Separation

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:46 am Image
Life, like the Universe, IS eternal, and thus NEVER BEGAN, nor NEVER WAS BORN.

But EVERY individual person IS BORN, with EACH one being JUST a PART of FULL Awareness.

When the body stops pumping blood and breathing the awareness WITHIN also STOPS, but the visible body NEVER ACTUALLY STOPS, as it WAS and IS ALWAYS just in a CONSTANT STATE of CHANGE. The visible physical human body, like ALL visible physical bodies just KEEP CHANGING, in way, shape, and/or form. Dust to dust, Ashes to ashes, or Earth to earth, as some say.

NO physical body DIES. ALL physical bodies just keep CHANGING.

And when the visible physical human body stops breathing and pumping blood, it will just CHANGE into ANOTHER 'state', or more correctly and better worded, just CHANGE into ANOTHER form or shape, and with the ENDING of the breathing and the pumping of blood of the human body so to is the ending of the invisible 'awareness' from WITHIN.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:35 pm

And you know life is eternal HOW?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

But EVERY individual person IS BORN, with EACH one being JUST a PART of FULL Awareness.
Only the mind is born - NOT YOU - Only the mind moves - NOT YOU

Every moment is ‘here and now’. Therefore, the present is the moment ‘here and now’
Also, in between the moment ‘here and now’ and the past moment is also a moment ‘here and now’.

Similarly, in between the moment ‘here and now’ and the future next moment is also a moment ‘here and now’. This signifies that the moment ‘here and now’ is eternal and a division between moments is not an actuality.

The eternal moment is a mystery and so too the moment that is not actual.

Knowing does not know it knows. There is only here a singular movement of knowing. And that knowing never moves anywhere other than where it always is here and now because it is eternally here and NOW - a concept known now.
Eternity is a concept known now.

Knowing/awareness is a mystery even to itself. As that which is known knows nothing. This knowledge is pointing to the illusory nature of knowledge...aka concepts known.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:14 pm

BECAUSE Life could NOT be ANY other way. Oh, and because of the IRREFUTABLE PROOF, which LAYS before us.

You started this thread with a 'meme' about how Life IS eternal, and NEVER BEGAN, right?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm

Only the mind is born - NOT YOU - Only the mind moves - NOT YOU
How MANY of these 'mind' thingys are there, to 'you'?

And WHEN are they/it 'born'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm Every moment is ‘here and now’. Therefore, the present is the moment ‘here and now’
I KNOW.

And, I have NEVER said ANY thing DIFFERENT.

So, WHY are you saying 'this' HERE-NOW?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm Also, in between the moment ‘here and now’ and the past moment is also a moment ‘here and now’.
BUT there is NO 'in between'. As there is NO 'separation'. There is ONLY the EXACT SAME HERE-NOW, at EVERY 'moment'.

And, does ANY of this lead to ANY thing about HOW;

?

If yes, then WHAT PART?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm Similarly, in between the moment ‘here and now’ and the future next moment is also a moment ‘here and now’. This signifies that the moment ‘here and now’ is eternal and a division between moments is not an actuality.
So, WHY would you SAY and CLAIM that there is an 'in between'?

You are ONLY, ONCE AGAIN, just CONTRADICTING "your" OWN 'self'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm The eternal moment is a mystery and so too the moment that is not actual.
If the 'eternal moment' is a, supposed, 'mystery', to you, then what do you IMAGINE or ENVISION 'it' is a so-called 'mystery' in relation to, EXACTLY?

Also, if, as you CLAIM, there IS an 'eternal moment' of 'here and now', or HERE-NOW, then this would be ALL the PROOF NEEDED that Life, and the Universe, NEVER BEGAN, and thus are ETERNAL, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm Knowing does not know it knows.
WHY do 'you' CONSTANTLY want to FALL BACK ONTO CONTINUALLY RE-REPEATING 'this'?

WHY is it SO IMPORTANT to 'you' in making it KNOWN that "Knowing does NOT know 'it' knows"?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm There is only here a singular movement of knowing. And that knowing never moves anywhere other than where it always is here and now because it is eternally here and NOW - a concept known now.
Has absolutely ANY 'here and now' said absolutely ANY thing OPPOSING 'this'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm Eternity is a concept known now.
SO WHAT?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm Knowing/awareness is a mystery even to itself.
WHY can 'you' NOT FATHOM that what IS a 'mystery' to 'you' is NOT a 'mystery' to some one "ELSE"?

'you' are ACTING just like "veritas aequitas" and "atla" ACT-LIKE and BEHAVE. That is; whatever way they 'think' they BELIEVE EVERY one "ELSE" 'thinks', or HAS 'thought', the EXACT SAME WAY.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:09 pm As that which is known knows nothing. This knowledge is pointing to the illusory nature of knowledge...aka concepts known.
So, to ALL of 'you' KNOWN human beings 'you' ALL KNOW NOTHING, that is; according to the one human being KNOWN here as "dontaskme", anyway.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:08 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:14 pm

BECAUSE Life could NOT be ANY other way. Oh, and because of the IRREFUTABLE PROOF, which LAYS before us.
Yes, that is correct, I agree.
Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:08 pmYou started this thread with a 'meme' about how Life IS eternal, and NEVER BEGAN, right?
Yes, that's right.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:23 pm

WHY can 'you' NOT FATHOM that what IS a 'mystery' to 'you' is NOT a 'mystery' to some one "ELSE"?

Consciousness/Awareness is a mystery.

Let me ask you a question AGE...
Tell me, what was going on in the universe before self-aware conscious human beings showed up on the scene?

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:23 pmYou are ONLY, ONCE AGAIN, just CONTRADICTING "your" OWN 'self'.
Humans are paradoxical beings.

They know they are going to die, and have a temporal life span. And at the same time they can talk about the idea of eternal life. That's the nature of self-awareness, there is a something that is aware of both eternity and the temporal which are contradictory ....yes, or no?

So there is nothing wrong with the contradictory nature of knowledge is there?

I have a question for you...is a human being a knower of every concept?

If it is, then the temporal and the eternal are obviously going to be a paradoxical knowledge.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:17 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:23 pm

Consciousness/Awareness is a mystery.
To WHO or WHAT, EXACTLY?

Consciousness/Awareness is CERTAINLY NOT a mystery to thee 'I' AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:17 pm Let me ask you a question AGE...
Were you UNDER ANY sort of PRESUMPTION or ASSUMPTION that I NEVER would LET you ask me a question?

After all I have been SEEKING OUT to be QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED over absolutely ANY or EVERY thing I SAY and CLAIM here.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:17 pm Tell me, what was going on in the universe before self-aware conscious human beings showed up on the scene?

The Universe was just doign what It ALWAYS DOES. That is; just KEEP CHANGING in way, shape, or form.

Oh, and by the way, 'you', human beings, in the days when this was being, WERE STILL NOT YET 'self-aware' conscious beings.

This is BECAUSE NOT UNTIL one is able to answer the question, 'Who, and/or what, am 'I' EXACTLY?' properly AND correct, would that one be classed as or known as a Truly 'self'-AWARE (conscious) being.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:23 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:23 pmYou are ONLY, ONCE AGAIN, just CONTRADICTING "your" OWN 'self'.
Humans are paradoxical beings.

They know they are going to die, and have a temporal life span.
WHEN do 'they' KNOW this?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:23 pm And at the same time they can talk about the idea of eternal life.
BUT 'they' CAN.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:23 pm That's the nature of self-awareness, there is a something that is aware of both eternity and the temporal which are contradictory ....yes, or no?
But they are NOT 'contradictory' in the sense of when one CONTRADICTS "them" 'self'.

That they are opposing 'things' of thee One Universe, or Existence, does NOT mean that they are 'contradictory' (to each other).
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:23 pm So there is nothing wrong with the contradictory nature of knowledge is there?
YES THERE IS, WHEN one is CONTRADICTING "them" 'self'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:23 pm I have a question for you...is a human being a knower of every concept?
No. 'A' human being is just 'the' invisible thinking, and feeling, 'being' inside of just 'one' human body.

There is NO 'one' human being who KNOWS of EVERY concept. This is because invisible 'concepts' arise WITHIN visible human bodies, and there is NOT 'one' human being who is the 'knower' of EVERY 'concept' WITHIN EVERY human body.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:23 pm If it is, then the temporal and the eternal are obviously going to be a paradoxical knowledge.
It is NOT, so the rest is moot.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:59 pm

It's not a mystery when you know you exist, as in you are aware you are aware. That's not a mystery.

But then what about the choosing of this sense of self...this sense of being alive self never chose to exist did it ? that's the mystery I am talking about.

But then you can think back to idea that there is indeed a chooser that chooses to be born...that's the mystery I'm talking about...how is that possible that one can choose to be born? surely it's a mystery how one happens to know it is born? because did they choose to be born, and did they know they were choosing to be born ?....how is that possible, surely it's the mystery I am talking about?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:08 am

It's not a mystery when you know you exist, as in you are aware you are aware. That's not a mystery.

But then what about the choosing of this sense of self...this sense of being alive self never chose to exist did it ? that's the mystery I am talking about.
But there is, AGAIN, NO mystery here.

OF COURSE the 'you', or the 'self', NEVER chose to exist. ALL of 'you', 'selves', came to exist because of previous actions, or behaviors, which 'you' had absolutely NO SAY NOR choice AT ALL over.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:08 am But then you can think back to idea that there is indeed a chooser that chooses to be born...that's the mystery I'm talking about...how is that possible that one can choose to be born?
Has ANY one here, in this forum, EVER even suggested ANY such thing?

If yes, then WHO, and in relation to WHAT, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:08 am surely it's a mystery how one happens to know it is born?
WHY do 'you' PERSIST with this kind of thinking.

OBVIOUSLY, NO one is consciously AWARE that it is being born, when they are born. But this is just BECAUSE they have NEVER learned ANY conception of what being 'born' IS, NOR what 'birth' IS.

This learning comes later in a human being's life.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:08 am because did they choose to be born, and did they know they were choosing to be born ?....how is that possible, surely it's the mystery I am talking about?
It is NOT a 'mystery' BECAUSE it does NOT even happen, NOR even occur.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:56 am

OF COURSE the 'you', or the 'self', NEVER chose to exist. ALL of 'you', 'selves', came to exist because of previous actions, or behaviors, which 'you' had absolutely NO SAY NOR choice AT ALL over.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:08 am But then you can think back to idea that there is indeed a chooser that chooses to be born...that's the mystery I'm talking about...how is that possible that one can choose to be born?

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:08 am surely it's a mystery how one happens to know it is born?

OBVIOUSLY, NO one is consciously AWARE that it is being born, when they are born. But this is just BECAUSE they have NEVER learned ANY conception of what being 'born' IS, NOR what 'birth' IS.

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:08 am because did they choose to be born, and did they know they were choosing to be born ?....how is that possible, surely it's the mystery I am talking about?
The concept ''mystery'' is known only through the word itself.

Words know nothing, the conception of a word, is created out of the word itself, which creates the illusion of a knower of the word, which is also an illusion along with the word..

Reality is silent...words are an imposition upon this silence...in other words, words are an illusory reality superimposed upon the eternal mystery...appearing as no mystery. .

Bye the way Age...if you think my posts make no sense...then just take a look in the mirror at your own posts, because they to me, make absolutely no sense either, in fact your nonsense makes my nonsense look half sensible in comparison.

No one is learning CONCEPTION...... because in your own words...you have stated here >

Keep up the insanity of pretending to know what the heck you are talking about.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am
Age wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:56 am

The concept ''mystery'' is known only through the word itself.
And, through a human being.

Do you think, ASSUME, or BELIEVE that the concept 'illusion' is known only through the word itself, also?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am Words know nothing,
Well this is PLAINLY OBVIOUS, and so which did NOT NEED SAYING.

Do you KNOW a human being who thinks, ASSUMES, or BELIEVES that 'words', themselves, KNOW 'things'?

If yes, then WHO is that or WHO are they?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am the conception of a word, is created out of the word itself,
And, through, or out of, a human being.

Or, do you REALLY think or BELIEVE that concepts of words are created out of words ALONE?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am which creates the illusion of a knower of the word, which is also an illusion along with the word..
If you say so, but you seem to be just CONTRADICTING "your" OWN 'self' here. But anyway, IF the 'conception' of a word COULD BE and IS, supposedly, created out of the word itself, then how EXACTLY does this then lead you thinking or BELIEVING that this then creates the illusion of a 'knower'?

I would suggest that IF the conception of a word is created out of or from a human being, then this would create the 'conception' that 'a human being' was 'a knower', and NOT the other way AROUND as you are SAYING and CLAIMING here.

IF, as you SAY and CLAIM, 'the conception' of 'a word' is created out of or from 'the word', itself, then this would NEVER create the illusion of 'a knower' BECAUSE as ANY one KNOWS, 'words KNOW nothing'. Or, in MORE CORRECT TERMS, 'words, themselves, do NOT KNOW ANY thing'. Therefore, there is NO illusion of 'a knower' being CREATED here. But what ACTUALLY DOES EXIST are 'you', human beings, of which SOME of 'you' ACTUALLY DO KNOW SOME 'things'. Which MEANS that 'a knower' DOES REALLY EXIST. Who and what that is IS 'the knower' of SOME 'things'. Which, OBVIOUSLY, could ONLY be 'you', the human being.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am Reality is silent...
If you SAY SO. But does then then MEAN that when you SAY some thing, out loud, then that is NOT 'reality'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am words are an imposition upon this silence...
But the words upon this screen are completely AND utterly DEAD SILENT. But, OBVIOUSLY, the 'spoken' word, which is HEARD, IS NOT.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am in other words, words are an illusory reality superimposed upon the eternal mystery...appearing as no mystery. .
But there is NO so-called 'mystery', to Me.

Just because 'you' do NOT YET KNOW some 'things' "dontaskme", this then does NOT mean that there is some "eternal mystery" to ANY one ELSE.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am Bye the way Age...if you think my posts make no sense...
Have I EVER SAID or THOUGHT this?

If yes, then WHERE, EXACTLY?
then just take a look in the mirror at your own posts, because they to me, make absolutely no sense either,
WHY do you PRESUME or are making the ASSUMPTION that your posts "dontaskme" make absolutely NO sense AT ALL, to me?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am in fact your nonsense makes my nonsense look half sensible in comparison.
If you say so.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 am No one is learning CONCEPTION......
SOME of 'you' LEARN how to make babies, or make plans. So, WHY do you think or BELIEVE that absolutely NO one is so-called 'learning CONCEPTION'?
because in your own words...you have stated here >

Keep up the insanity of pretending to know what the heck you are talking about.
But ONLY I KNOW what the 'it' word WAS and IS referring to here. So, literally, ONLY 'I' KNOW what 'I' am 'talking about' here.

'you', OBVIOUSLY, do NOT. As can be PROVED IRREFUTABLY True by just asking 'you' the CLARIFYING QUESTION;

What DID and DOES the 'it' word refer to in that sentence "dontaskme"?