The Illusory Dream Of Separation

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The Illusory Dream Of Separation

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:13 am
But ONLY I KNOW what the 'it' word WAS and IS referring to here. So, literally, ONLY 'I' KNOW what 'I' am 'talking about' here.

The I is known as a concept/as and through the word itself...and words know nothing.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:20 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:13 am
But ONLY I KNOW what the 'it' word WAS and IS referring to here. So, literally, ONLY 'I' KNOW what 'I' am 'talking about' here.

The I is known as a concept/as and through the word itself...and words know nothing.

LOOK "dontaskme", you made the CLAIM that I do NOT know what I was talking about. I just PROVED that I was the ONLY one who KNEW what I was talking about there. I ALSO made the CLAIM that it was ACTUALLY 'you' who did NOT KNOW what I was talking about there. Your response here has just PROVED My CLAIM IRRFUTABLE.

That is ALL here.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Love is just a thought, that does not exist except in this conception, the concept of the word, known but never seen, as illusions are real so too are they unreal.

Evil is Love. And Love is Evil :shock:

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:22 am Image
If 'you' NOR 'I' exist, but ONLY the 'self' exists. THEN, WHO or WHAT is the 'self' if 'it' is NOT 'you' NOR 'I'?

Post by Age »

When 'you' can answer that question, properly AND correctly, then 'you' will be CLOSER to UNDERSTANDING, and thus BEING WISER.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:25 am
LOOK "dontaskme", you made the CLAIM that I do NOT know what I was talking about. I just PROVED that I was the ONLY one who KNEW what I was talking about there.
The word I is self-evident, no proof is required, proof is liar.

Only truth exits, it does not claim, does not blame, without fame, or shame. Now shut up.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:29 am When 'you' can answer that question, properly AND correctly, then 'you' will be CLOSER to UNDERSTANDING, and thus BEING WISER.
The only wise being is no being.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:34 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:29 am When 'you' can answer that question, properly AND correctly, then 'you' will be CLOSER to UNDERSTANDING, and thus BEING WISER.
The only wise being is no being.
Looking in the mirror may cause it to break, and mortally wound itself.

But on the other hand, if there is no image of me, then I do not exist, therefore, I can only exist as a BROKEN MESS.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:31 am
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:25 am
LOOK "dontaskme", you made the CLAIM that I do NOT know what I was talking about. I just PROVED that I was the ONLY one who KNEW what I was talking about there.
The word I is self-evident, no proof is required, proof is liar.
Besides 'it' NOT making sense, To WHO is; " 'proof' is liar ", and WHEN is; " 'proof' is liar " an ACTUAL 'thing'?

Also, how could 'I' be 'self-evident' when it is 'you' who STATES and CLAIMS that ' THERE IS NO 'I' "?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:31 am Only truth exits,
So, there are NO planets, suns, NOR galaxies, NOR even a Universe, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:31 am it does not claim, does not blame, without fame, or shame.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:31 am Now shut up.
WHY?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:36 am
WHY?
Because the I already knows what it is not talking about.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:39 am
WHY?
Are you ABLE to PROVE this, or are you just going to CLAIM this?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:54 am
WHY?
Only I can know what I know as I model it. No one knows me like I do. Only I know I

I cannot know what I really am because then I would know there is nothing to know and nothing to know it.

The paradox is known as ''naive realism''

In social psychology, naïve realism is the human tendency to believe that we see the world around us objectively, and that people who disagree with us must be uninformed, irrational, or biased.

Most people are brainwashed and indoctrinated by a controlled narrative imposed upon them by society which often involves religion and most education institutions.

In reality, there is nothing to know, or learn, or do. Everything is already being lived, and it's all alone, all one.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:36 am Also, how could 'I' be 'self-evident' when it is 'you' who STATES and CLAIMS that ' THERE IS NO 'I' "?
There is no I is self-evident in the very statement presented - There is no I - is a statement that does not require any additional proof, it's already written and read...There is no I

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:52 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:54 am

Only I can know what I know as I model it. No one knows me like I do. Only I know I
'you' MISSED 'it', AGAIN.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:52 pm I cannot know what I really am because then I would know there is nothing to know and nothing to know it.
But 'you' CLAIM there is NO 'I', YET 'you' ALSO, CONTRADICTORY, CLAIM there is an 'I'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:52 pm The paradox is known as ''naive realism''

In social psychology, naïve realism is the human tendency to believe that we see the world around us objectively, and that people who disagree with us must be uninformed, irrational, or biased.
WHY would 'you', adult human beings, do this?

Work this out, and then 'you' will STOP doing, and SO STOP TEACHING this behavior to those who do NOT do this.

Also, and by the way "dontaskme", are 'you' AWARE that EVERY time you STATE and WRITE, "The truth is ...", then that IS 'you' BELIEVING that 'you' SEE the 'world' around 'you' OBJECTIVELY, and that ANY one who SEES DIFFERENTLY or DISAGREES with 'you' IS, to 'you', UNIFORMED, IRRATIONAL, DELUDED, or BIASED.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:52 pm Most people are brainwashed and indoctrinated by a controlled narrative imposed upon them by society which often involves religion and most education institutions.
But NOT 'you' hey "dontaskme"?

'you' SEE absolutely EVERY thing from a Truly OBJECTIVE, UNOBSTRUCTED, and ABSOLUTELY CRYSTAL CLEAR PERSPECTIVE, correct?

'you' have NOT been (Wrongly worded and misnomed) 'brainwashed" AT ALL, by ANY thing, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:52 pm In reality, there is nothing to know, or learn, or do. Everything is already being lived, and it's all alone, all one.

ONCE AGAIN, 'you' USE the "In reality, ..." to start YOUR VIEWS and CLAIMS, as though 'you', once again, SEE the 'world' around EVERY one Truly OBJECTIVELY, and if, and when, ANY one DISAGREES with 'you', then it is "them" who is UNIFORMED, IRRATIONAL, Wrong, et cetera, et cetera. Which, by the way, "in social pyschology" is known as 'naive realism'. Just for 'you' INFORMATION.