If we are one selft.....

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

CHNOPS

If we are one selft.....

Post by CHNOPS »

If we are one self....., then, how can you explain the evolutions of experience?

I mean, what happens when this forms come to an end and change to be other form?

Because, if we are one self, then this is always in first point of view.

Kinda "solipsism", but not body solipsism or thougths solipsism.... just god solipsism.

The next form is a human form? or what?
Walker

Re: If we are one selft.....

Post by Walker »

CHNOPS wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:14 am
The next form is a human form? or what?
Polymorphous, within and beyond both the aided and unaided, grosser sensory range.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

Why I need to care about humans then? if there are not my next experience?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Apply that question to the concept, study, practice, and spontaneous in-situ realization of Equanimity, and bingo, you’ll have an answer meaningful to your own personal, critical analysis; keeping in mind that by the simple fact of eliminating delusional bias, equanimity opens the doorway to polymorphism perception, i.e., the absolute gazing at itself with many eyes.
Walker

Post by Walker »

CHNOPS wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:37 pm Why I need to care about humans then? if there are not my next experience?
When only memories remain, you want good ones.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

Walker wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:48 pm
CHNOPS wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:37 pm Why I need to care about humans then? if there are not my next experience?
But it will not be memories of this "life experience" in the next experience after "death".

If we have another human experience after this experience, then is a new human, a baby, that born in a hospital fews seconds after your "death".

But in what country, for example?
Walker

Post by Walker »

CHNOPS wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:03 am
Walker wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:48 pm
But it will not be memories of this "life experience" in the next experience after "death".
That is an enormous assumption concerning the next life experience, that ignores what may have been forgotten. As long as such an assumption is allowed, and it shouldn't be allowed because it is an enormous assumption right out of the starting gate, however as long as it is allowed, then the reasoning follows that ...

... perhaps also what may have been forgotten is a polymorphous existence that both precedes and follows the known existence that we recognize and share amongst similar life forms. Because the body's last exhalation marks the end of time, and because the timeless allows for all kinds of things to happen at leisure, and to be forgotten in a perfectly natural way without any rush, then to assume that a corporeal birth, recognized by gross senses, is a requirement for the form requirement of conscious existence ... is rather biased towards the assumption that what is known, is what will be. Experience within even the limitations of this life prove to most that such an assumption is an error.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

That "polymorphous existence" is irracional.

We can't have more than one first person experiencia. Is like putting one digital red pixel over other digital green pixel and say that is red and green at the same time.

It will not be "another level of consciousness", "another type". It always the same, it just change the content of the perception.
Walker

Post by Walker »

CHNOPS wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:31 am That "polymorphous existence" is irracional.

We can't have more than one first person experiencia. Is like putting one digital red pixel over other digital green pixel and say that is red and green at the same time.

It will not be "another level of consciousness", "another type". It always the same, it just change the content of the perception.
That’s interesting. I sense you’re sincere and since I’ve had my say, to continue would invite my silliness tendency and detract from your inquiry. But, the opportunity you generously afforded to express via transmission does bring to mind a tune, and I have some idea why, which is one of the things about life I find fascinating. To continue the sincerity of the encounter, you would honor me with a gesture, to puzzle over my previous posting over time and at your leisure, for I also sense you’ll find its gist within your inquiry’s context.
CHNOPS

Post by CHNOPS »

Ok.