Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

Re: Change and contingency

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:45 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:01 pm
Age wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:09 am

LOL

Your INABILITY to explain what I have asked for beer is PROVING True that your OWN CLAIM is False and Wrong.

Just because there is a perceived distance of more than zero, then this does NOT mean there is nothing. In fact this INFERS there IS ACTUALLY some thing.

And, just because you BELIEVE, UNDOUBTEDLY, that there is nothing, this ALSO does NOT mean there is nothing.

Also, the Fact that there is some thing PROVES, IRREFUTABLY, that your claim is False and Wrong.
Have you ever watched a movie? The frames come discretely but the movie seems continuous!
Have you ever watched an apple seed grow into an apple tree, produce apples, which ripen, and then decay? There are NO frames that come discretely. It all happens in ONE continuous motion.

Also, the frames that come so-called discretely in a movie are ACTUALLY joined together as ONE, continuous.
The distance between two points is never zero. You accepted it so you have to accept the consequence, namely, there is nothing between two points. Like it or not.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:04 am
bahman wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:01 pm
Have you ever watched a movie? The frames come discretely but the movie seems continuous!
Have you ever watched an apple seed grow into an apple tree, produce apples, which ripen, and then decay? There are NO frames that come discretely. It all happens in ONE continuous motion.

Also, the frames that come so-called discretely in a movie are ACTUALLY joined together as ONE, continuous.
The distance between two points is never zero. You accepted it so you have to accept the consequence, namely, there is nothing between two points. Like it or not.
There may be MILLIONS of 'things' between the two points. And, this is a Fact that can NOT be refuted.

Will you provide an example of two points with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING between them?

if no, then WHY NOT?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:34 pm

There may be MILLIONS of 'things' between the two points. And, this is a Fact that can NOT be refuted.

if no, then WHY NOT?
Now, you are talking about regress which is not acceptable.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:28 pm

if no, then WHY NOT?
LOL now you are ASSUMING some thing that is completely and utterly Wrong, AGAIN.

Also, you are only 'trying to' DEFLECT from what I POINTED OUT and SHOWED, which PROVED your CLAIMS here Wrong and Incorrect.

If you can NOT provide just one example of two points with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING between them, then you are PROVING your OWN CLAIMS here False, as well.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:53 am

if no, then WHY NOT?
LOL now you are ASSUMING some thing that is completely and utterly Wrong, AGAIN.

Also, you are only 'trying to' DEFLECT from what I POINTED OUT and SHOWED, which PROVED your CLAIMS here Wrong and Incorrect.

If you can NOT provide just one example of two points with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING between them, then you are PROVING your OWN CLAIMS here False, as well.
That is regress when you say that there are always points between two points. That is in contradiction with what you have accepted, the distance between two points is never zero.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:22 pm

That is regress when you say that there are always points between two points.
Well I NEVER said 'that', so 'that' has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing' here.
bahman wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:22 pm That is in contradiction with what you have accepted, the distance between two points is never zero.
AGAIN, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I have ACTUALLY SAID, and STATED.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:44 am

Well I NEVER said 'that', so 'that' has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing' here.
bahman wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:22 pm That is in contradiction with what you have accepted, the distance between two points is never zero.
AGAIN, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I have ACTUALLY SAID, and STATED.
you have two options: There are always points in any interval and not. Which one do you pick? The first one leads to a regress. The second one is discrete.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:46 am
you have two options: There are always points in any interval and not. Which one do you pick? The first one leads to a regress. The second one is discrete.
The first does NOT necessarily lead to 'regress'. And, the second one does NOT necessarily lead to 'discrete' EITHER.

By the way, are you STILL NOT YET ABLE to provide ANY example for your CLAIM here?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:21 am

The first does NOT necessarily lead to 'regress'. And, the second one does NOT necessarily lead to 'discrete' EITHER.
Then you don't understand.
Age wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:21 am By the way, are you STILL NOT YET ABLE to provide ANY example for your CLAIM here?
Any change.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:30 am
I, supposedly, do NOT understand 'what', EXACTLY?
Age wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:21 am By the way, are you STILL NOT YET ABLE to provide ANY example for your CLAIM here?
Any change.
So, you STILL can NOT provide absolutely ANY example of where EXACTLY during the changing of, let us say for an example, an apple seed to an apple there is absolutely NOTHING at all existing.

LOOK, as I have ALREADY POINTED OUT and STATED, you are HOLDING a BELIEF, and for the only way this BELIEF could possibly be true you have to make up some OTHER False, Wrong, and Incorrect CLAIM, which is exactly what you are doing here. End of story.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 1:25 am
What I said.
Any change.
So, you STILL can NOT provide absolutely ANY example of where EXACTLY during the changing of, let us say for an example, an apple seed to an apple there is absolutely NOTHING at all existing.

LOOK, as I have ALREADY POINTED OUT and STATED, you are HOLDING a BELIEF, and for the only way this BELIEF could possibly be true you have to make up some OTHER False, Wrong, and Incorrect CLAIM, which is exactly what you are doing here. End of story.
Any change.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 2:39 pm
What I said.
So even you do NOT know.

Or, if you do, are you NOT capable of just writing 'it' down so that we can SEE 'it'?
Any change.

Any change.
So, to "bahman", when an apple seed changes into an apple, there is absolutely NOTHING in the WHOLE of the Universe.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:47 pm
What I said.
So even you do NOT know.

Or, if you do, are you NOT capable of just writing 'it' down so that we can SEE 'it'?

Any change.
So, to "bahman", when an apple seed changes into an apple, there is absolutely NOTHING in the WHOLE of the Universe.
You have two options: There are always points in any interval and not. Which one do you pick? The first one leads to a regress. The second one is discrete.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:49 pm
What I said.
So even you do NOT know.

Any change.
You have two options: There are always points in any interval and not. Which one do you pick? The first one leads to a regress. The second one is discrete.
Why do you use the 'and' word?

What you say here has nothing to do with your claim that during change there is absolutely nothing at all.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:58 am
bahman wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:49 pm

So even you do NOT know.

Why do you use the 'and' word?

What you say here has nothing to do with your claim that during change there is absolutely nothing at all.
Sorry, I should have said or.