butimfeeling2022

What do you think seems to be happening

Post by butimfeeling2022 »

Hi all,

**?**Question:

What do you think seems to be happening

when your imagination really follows reality,

something that you imagine, or...

something else that really seems to be happening and you simply....are really following with your imagination?

Argument
Physics as a science, progresses as follows:
1.There is a current theory, at any given time.
2.A candidate theory, which is more exact regarding what really is happening appears from research as a proposed new theory.
3. Experiments have to be conducted to verify the new theory.
4. When experiments are conducted, they can have the following results. 5. Nothing happens, the experiments fail to show any results, which has happened in the past.
6. Something happens, the experiments had the expected results, which has happened in the past, and science keeps following its path.
7. Something else happens...which was the case with some previous experiments...or else we wouldn't be looking for a new theory, as then all experiments would point only to something, and nothing else...but up to now, this isn't the case, and the future still hap pens next, and not before next happens.
8. What seems to be happening, is that before people actually make things in their lives that do something...they make things that don't do something exactly...and they find that early at best, or late at worst...but the complete story they all know from the beginning, pretty consistently, it seems to me...as it could be the case with the argument I am making here and below.

And all the above in summary is
AXIOM: In any experiment conducted in reality, nothing can happen as a result, some thing can happen as a result, or...something else can happen as a result.
This is an axiom that seems consistent and complete to me, and I dare say...logical. Isn't it?

Why?

The laws according to which the dead behave
After all there is minus the living beings, was done making the natural laws, that all the dead stuff had to follow over and over, and over, did the rest really have to make anything else?

The laws according to which the living behave
After all there is minus the living beings, made the natural laws that the living beings could follow from their nature, in a way that was really fun for them over and over and over, did the rest really have to make any more laws for the dead stuff, who in any case follow the laws that the rest makes for them to follow over and over and over? Why?

What's the story in the end?
Exactly one moment before you really make everything you didn’t really exactly do that yet…you’re going to argue with me regarding one moment exactly before you really make everything that you did everything here now player?! Nah…and also player, one moment after you really made everything, you have to make sure that the moment exactly before that is really there, so that something living can really live it and make everything again, in whatever you player made, or what you made isn’t really fun to happen over and over and over, and you player don’t know how to really have fun with the rest.

Get it player? What’s that? That…

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and…

…MAMA in the end puts order.