If a person watches the news coverage, of Ukraine v Russia, are they contributing to the war between Ukraine and Russia?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Re: If a person watches the news coverage, of Ukraine v Russia, are they contributing to the war between Ukraine and Rus

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:39 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:09 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:19 pm

I need a lexicon: I don't suppose you have one... 🤔

I'll clarify:

Nighttime is evidence of climax, but, there is no consequence of its passing. And yet, its source (humanity) is an acknowledger of means and climax without its meeting of consequence being bequeathed with reward.

In general, one could argue why, in regards to the concept that nighttime is evidence of climax? White to black would seem to be the evidence, as a sequence logic.
Man, I'm utterly lost. Nuthin' above makes any sense to me at all.

Let's try this...

You post in your original language and let me worry about the translation. I do believe whatever translator you're usin' is really fallin' down on the job.

When daytime changes to night, people's bodyclock is possibly under the influence. The freedom of association is being corrupt, because it is being governed by a regular interval system, which is always the same
henry quirk

Re: If a person watches the news coverage, of Ukraine v Russia, are they contributing to the war between Ukraine and Rus

Post by henry quirk »

trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:25 amWhen daytime changes to night, people's bodyclock is possibly under the influence. The freedom of association is being corrupt, because it is being governed by a regular interval system, which is always the same
Are you sayin'...

Every person has a circadian rhythm. This rhythm can affect who folks choose to associate with.

❓
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:44 am
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:25 amWhen daytime changes to night, people's bodyclock is possibly under the influence. The freedom of association is being corrupt, because it is being governed by a regular interval system, which is always the same
Are you sayin'...

Every person has a circadian rhythm. This rhythm can affect who folks choose to associate with.

❓

Precisely.
And it's a corrupt state of being, relative to the proof that energy has a human source yet is able to forego the possibility of climax, that people are susceptible to. People, through politics, skyscrapers, economics, resource-handling, social dynamics, are able to not be attached to the climax, which is inevitable, and which supports the same means reality (the universe) that people create, yet people are oddly out of touch with the loop

The Russian soldiers, invading Ukraine are all subject to this truth, of governing the universe as identical to the climax, yet still subject to the possibility of climax paradigm which isn't attached to either the means or the climax.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:32 pmThe Russian soldiers, invading Ukraine are all subject to this truth, of governing the universe as identical to the climax, yet still subject to the possibility of climax paradigm which isn't attached to either the means or the climax.
Seems to me: them soldiers -- any soldiers -- have only one truth to face...

I am an agent of The State.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:37 am
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:32 pmThe Russian soldiers, invading Ukraine are all subject to this truth, of governing the universe as identical to the climax, yet still subject to the possibility of climax paradigm which isn't attached to either the means or the climax.
Seems to me: them soldiers -- any soldiers -- have only one truth to face...

I am an agent of The State.

The soldiers need to be loyal to daylight, as daylight's analysis is the only analysis which can create a variety of data which knows no opposition