If a person watches the news coverage, of Ukraine v Russia, are they contributing to the war between Ukraine and Russia?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Re: If a person watches the news coverage, of Ukraine v Russia, are they contributing to the war between Ukraine and Rus

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:01 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:05 amYou connect the dots long enough, and recognise reality's dependency on language, that the dots of atoms might as well be in on it. From another perspective, the question is the means, irrespective of the value of the inner of the question. I can replace atoms with outer space, and the unit of meaning of outer space relative to atoms is the same.
I don't understand, so: I won't comment.
In terms of the second issue, about shaping and informing; news media is inherently the result of exaggeration. The discovery, however, is that the blankness of attacking news media for the responsibility of exaggeration is balanced out by news media being a universal master.

News networks have the freedom, to use. Individual people can't, without being attached to the reality of condescension, but, because news networks are needed by the logic of trade, trade being an innate condition of humanity, the networks have the freedom to escape the condescension angle.
This power they have is borrowed, not inherent. Formal media does what it does cuz folks pay attention to it, or take what's offered on face value.

More bluntly: if you don't pay attention to the propagandist, he ain't got nuthin'

I'll address the power is borrowed part:

First, let's address the notion of power. Power is being observed. The logic of give and take is news media's escape.

By escape, what I mean is that news media has the luxury of no give and take, as a meaning of no offense. People are free to use news media without the honesty being in tact, and the relationship of comfort is there nonetheless.

To clarify:
The ideal reality, of humanity, is the capitalist structure without money being used; people go into shops, or, go into environments that have the structure of shops, and they don't have to use money, a pseudo-give and take that news media is able to begin the process of.

So essentially, the point is that to stop the Ukraine/Russia conflict, and all the like, people just need to let news media begin the process of pseudo-give and take as an honesty.
henry quirk

Re: If a person watches the news coverage, of Ukraine v Russia, are they contributing to the war between Ukraine and Rus

Post by henry quirk »

trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:42 pm
🤔
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:46 am
🤔

What specifically was it about the commentary, that got you to use the emoji?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

trokanmariel wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:38 pm
🤔

To be blunt: I have no idea what the heck you're talkin' about...for example...

By escape, what I mean is that news media has the luxury of no give and take, as a meaning of no offense. People are free to use news media without the honesty being in tact, and the relationship of comfort is there nonetheless.

To clarify:
The ideal reality, of humanity, is the capitalist structure without money being used; people go into shops, or, go into environments that have the structure of shops, and they don't have to use money, a pseudo-give and take that news media is able to begin the process of.

So essentially, the point is that to stop the Ukraine/Russia conflict, and all the like, people just need to let news media begin the process of pseudo-give and take as an honesty.

...I can't make heads or tails of it.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:00 pm

🤔

To clarify:

To clarify:
money is a consequence unit of nature. But, because it's made up, it can be discarded. Because news media isn't a revelation like money, as being a consequence unit of nature, news media can give humanity the ability to freely use news media's structure.

the last part, about news media's structure being used, freely, means that people wouldn't report news which is honest, and because there was never a revelation-equivalence associated with news media, the dishonesty could be used.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:00 pm

🤔

To clarify:

HQ, ever hear of gobledigoop? I’ll bet trok has!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

trokanmariel wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:31 pmmoney is a consequence unit of nature.
Please, explain.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:22 am
trokanmariel wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:31 pmmoney is a consequence unit of nature.
Please, explain.

Trade already exists between people, therefore money is superfluous. Because it's superfluous, it is dangerous
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:20 am
Please, explain.
Trade already exists between people, therefore money is superfluous. Because it's superfluous, it is dangerous
Let's get real basic...

I have a car and you want to buy it.

My askin' price is 25 tons of wheat.

25 tons of wheat, that there is a cumbersome thing. Instead of deliverin' to me the wheat, you give me a voucher declarin' 25 of your wheat tons are now mine.

This is the essence of currency. Bills and coins are vouchers. Connected properly to wheat or gold or energy or whatever, where's the danger?

currency becomes dangerous, so to speak, when it's divorced from commodity.

Is this what you're talkin' about?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:46 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:20 am

Please, explain.
Let's get real basic...

I have a car and you want to buy it.

My askin' price is 25 tons of wheat.

25 tons of wheat, that there is a cumbersome thing. Instead of deliverin' to me the wheat, you give me a voucher declarin' 25 of your wheat tons are now mine.

This is the essence of currency. Bills and coins are vouchers. Connected properly to wheat or gold or energy or whatever, where's the danger?

currency becomes dangerous, so to speak, when it's divorced from commodity.

Is this what you're talkin' about?

Yes, but only ironically so from your perspective. The irony, derives from your last statement, about currency being dangerous when divorced from commodity. That's money being superfluous, indeed. However, the nature of the superfluousness I'm referring to relates to the ongoing story of the singularity.

The ulterior, is that to mark money in this respect is to advertently or inadvertently create the singularity, which is why money is dangerous - it has equal status in eyes of daylight to the other elements of the singularity's creation.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:44 pmthe nature of the superfluousness I'm referring to relates to the ongoing story of the singularity.

The ulterior, is that to mark money in this respect is to advertently or inadvertently create the singularity,
You're talkin' about the transhumanist singularity, yeah?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:08 am
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:44 pmthe nature of the superfluousness I'm referring to relates to the ongoing story of the singularity.

The ulterior, is that to mark money in this respect is to advertently or inadvertently create the singularity,

I mean the singularity of totality, of the actuality, of sequence having a consistent origin, middle and end, wherein all life is protected with it and its idiosyncrasy of time being outside the bubble.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:40 pm

I mean the singularity of totality, of the actuality, of sequence having a consistent origin, middle and end, wherein all life is protected with it and its idiosyncrasy of time being outside the bubble.
I need a lexicon: I don't suppose you have one... 🤔
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:19 pm

I'll clarify:

Nighttime is evidence of climax, but, there is no consequence of its passing. And yet, its source (humanity) is an acknowledger of means and climax without its meeting of consequence being bequeathed with reward.

In general, one could argue why, in regards to the concept that nighttime is evidence of climax? White to black would seem to be the evidence, as a sequence logic.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:09 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:19 pm

I'll clarify:

Nighttime is evidence of climax, but, there is no consequence of its passing. And yet, its source (humanity) is an acknowledger of means and climax without its meeting of consequence being bequeathed with reward.

In general, one could argue why, in regards to the concept that nighttime is evidence of climax? White to black would seem to be the evidence, as a sequence logic.
Man, I'm utterly lost. Nuthin' above makes any sense to me at all.

Let's try this...

You post in your original language and let me worry about the translation. I do believe whatever translator you're usin' is really fallin' down on the job.