free will: yep, another thread about 'that'...

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: free will: yep, another thread about 'that'...

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:53 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:04 am Gesture is not all about hand or other bodily movements...it's about verbal communication as well.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:54 pmDo you have a link to a dictionary, which contains your definition here?
Don't need a dictionary... Once upon a time, my friend said to me, would you like me to take your children to the cinema to watch a movie. I was feeling unwell at the time, so the idea of a small break from my children sounded like a welcoming idea. So I said yes I would, and then thanked my friend by saying to her, thanks friend for offering to take my children to the cinema, I could do with a break, what a lovely gesture.

That's just an example of what is a verbal gesture, in my humble opinion, if you do not agree that that is an example of verbal gesture, then so be it, and quite frankly I do not give two shiny shites whether you agree or not....
WHY did you, ONCE AGAIN, JUMP to MAKING SOME ASSUMPTION about if I agree or do NOT agree here.

I NEVER said absolutely ANY thing about agreeing or NOT agreeing with you.

I have JUST said what I have ACTUALLY SAID, which, on most occasions, has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with what you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE I am saying.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:53 am because I already know no one ever made up the definition of a word...
AND, ONCE AGAIN, you FALL BACK to this kind of so-called "reasoning", and responding, when you are NOT able to FIND, NOR CLARIFY, what is asked for.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:53 am words are just a bunch of bibbley babbley boo noises that just happen to appear like a story someone wrote, when in reality, no one ever wrote a dam thing... So there! ...so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. 8)

Okay.

Are you FINISHED, THIS TIME?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:02 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:04 am Gesture is not all about hand or other bodily movements...it's about verbal communication as well.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:54 pmDo you have a link to a dictionary, which contains your definition here?
Don't need a dictionary... Once upon a time, my friend said to me, would you like me to take your children to the cinema to watch a movie. I was feeling unwell at the time, so the idea of a small break from my children sounded like a welcoming idea. So I said yes I would, and then thanked my friend by saying to her, thanks friend for offering to take my children to the cinema, I could do with a break, what a lovely gesture.

That's just an example of what is a verbal gesture, in my humble opinion, if you do not agree that that is an example of verbal gesture, then so be it, and quite frankly I do not give two shiny shites whether you agree or not....
WHY did you, ONCE AGAIN, JUMP to MAKING SOME ASSUMPTION about if I agree or do NOT agree here.

I have JUST said what I have ACTUALLY SAID, which, on most occasions, has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with what you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE I am saying.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:53 am because I already know no one ever made up the definition of a word...
AND, ONCE AGAIN, you FALL BACK to this kind of so-called "reasoning", and responding, when you are NOT able to FIND, NOR CLARIFY, what is asked for.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:53 am words are just a bunch of bibbley babbley boo noises that just happen to appear like a story someone wrote, when in reality, no one ever wrote a dam thing... So there! ...so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. 8)

Okay.

More drama.

Drama can only appear in time. So where's there's time there's drama.

The curtain falls only when the last man is standing. :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:10 pmfree will
Intention is the rider of the will in it's conception. Who intends to will conception, and can that one be conceived, is the question you should be answering.

In reality... ''The wild geese do not intend to cast their reflection; The water has no mind to retain their image. When a mountain stream flows out of a spring beside the road, and a thirsty traveller comes along and drinks deeply, the traveller is welcome.''

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:42 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:10 pmfree will
Intention is the rider of the will in it's conception. Who intends to will conception, and can that one be conceived, is the question you should be answering.
But its ALREADY been answered.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:42 am In reality... ''The wild geese do not intend to cast their reflection; The water has no mind to retain their image. When a mountain stream flows out of a spring beside the road, and a thirsty traveller comes along and drinks deeply, the traveller is welcome.''

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:14 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:02 am

Okay.

More drama.

Drama can only appear in time. So where's there's time there's drama.
But because x can only appear in y this IN NO WAY mean sthat where there is y there is x.

For example, a dolphin can only appear in water, but this does NOT mean that where there is water there is a dolphin.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:14 am The curtain falls only when the last man is standing. :mrgreen:
This is OBVIOUSLY NOT necessarily true EITHER.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:36 am
For example, a dolphin can only appear in water, but this does NOT mean that where there is water there is a dolphin.
Can a dolphin know the water in which it swims...I think not.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:14 am The curtain falls only when the last man is standing. :mrgreen:
Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:36 amThis is OBVIOUSLY NOT necessarily true EITHER.
No one ever said it was.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:32 am

But its ALREADY been answered.
Great, then no more need to ask for clarification. Which seems asking for clarification appears to be your speciality, even though your every demand for clarification has already been answered by yours truly.. :mrgreen:

More drama to follow.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:44 am
Can a dolphin know the water in which it swims...I think not.
That does not matter. I was just POINTING OUT and SHOWING how your "logic" did NOT work.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:44 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:36 amThis is OBVIOUSLY NOT necessarily true EITHER.
No one ever said it was.
So WHY did you SAY it then?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:36 pm
That does not matter. I was just POINTING OUT and SHOWING how your "logic" did NOT work.
Then in your logic ..Nothing matters.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:14 amNo one ever said it was.
Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:36 pmSo WHY did you SAY it then?
Same reason why you said...'' This is OBVIOUSLY NOT necessarily true EITHER.''

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:11 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:36 pm
Then in your logic ..Nothing matters.
ONCE AGAIN, your "logic" here is Wrong, AGAIN.

And, AGAIN, this is because you a making another ASSUMPTION, based on another thing that is Wrong.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:11 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:14 amNo one ever said it was.
Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:36 pmSo WHY did you SAY it then?
AND, what, EXACTLY, was the REASON WHY I said 'that'?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:52 amThat does not matter. I was just POINTING OUT and SHOWING how your "logic" did NOT work.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:14 amThen in your logic ..Nothing matters.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:11 amONCE AGAIN, your "logic" here is Wrong, AGAIN.
I never said it was.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:52 amAnd, AGAIN, this is because you a making another ASSUMPTION, based on another thing that is Wrong.
I never made such an assumption, you did.

Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:36 amAND, what, EXACTLY, was the REASON WHY I said 'that'?
I don't know.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:19 am
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:52 amThat does not matter. I was just POINTING OUT and SHOWING how your "logic" did NOT work.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:14 amThen in your logic ..Nothing matters.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:11 amONCE AGAIN, your "logic" here is Wrong, AGAIN.
I never said it was.
We KNOW 'you' NEVER said your "logic" here is Wrong.

'you' do NOT need to say your "logic" here is Wrong. We can SEE, VERY CLEARLY, that your "logic" here is Wrong.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:52 amAnd, AGAIN, this is because you a making another ASSUMPTION, based on another thing that is Wrong.
I never made such an assumption, you did.
What, EXACTLY, are you referring to now?

Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:36 amAND, what, EXACTLY, was the REASON WHY I said 'that'?
I don't know.
So, 'you' do NOT know WHY I said that what 'you' wrote was OBVIOUSLY NOT necessarily true EITHER, which is PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE, especially considering 'who' and 'what' 'you' are, EXACTLY.

By the way, if you EVER do want to KNOW WHY what you have said IS NOT necessarily true, then just let us know and we will INFORM 'you'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:30 am

'you' do NOT need to say your "logic" here is Wrong. We can SEE, VERY CLEARLY, that your "logic" here is Wrong.
Any one can claim ''logical assertions'' are wrong, but no one has ever seen 'the knower' of logical assertion.
If you claim you have seen the knower of 'wrong logical assertion', then prove your claim with actual evidence so that WE CAN ALL see what 'the knower' of ''wrong logical assertions'' looks like.

Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:30 amWhat, EXACTLY, are you referring to now?
I'm referring to this comment made by yours truly >( And, AGAIN, this is because you a making another ASSUMPTION, based on another thing that is Wrong.)

So, 'you' do NOT know WHY I said that what 'you' wrote was OBVIOUSLY NOT necessarily true EITHER, which is PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE, especially considering 'who' and 'what' 'you' are, EXACTLY.

By the way, if you EVER do want to KNOW WHY what you have said IS NOT necessarily true, then just let us know and we will INFORM 'you'.
But I do not want to know anything, I'm just responding to comments that you are making, with my own comments in response to what you have made.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:57 am

Any one can claim ''logical assertions'' are wrong, but no one has ever seen 'the knower' of logical assertion.
But, AGAIN, this 'assertion' is OBVIOUSLY Wrong.

This is because 'you' do NOT YET KNOW HOW to SEE what the word 'see' ACTUALLY MEANS and REFERS TO, EXACTLY. And this is because 'you' are just looking at 'things' from just one human being perspective and NOT LOOKING AT 'things' from Everything's perspective as One.

When, and IF, 'you' learn and start LOOKING and SEEING from thee One's perspective instead of from just that little old one's perspective, then 'you' WILL SEE and UNDERSTAND a LOT MORE than 'you' are now, in the days when this was being written.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:57 am If you claim you have seen the knower of 'wrong logical assertion', then prove your claim with actual evidence so that WE CAN ALL see what 'the knower' of ''wrong logical assertions'' looks like.
Again, 'you' are ONLY looking at 'things' here from one individual human being's perspective and NOT LOOKING at what the word 'look' is referring to EXACTLY.

HOW MANY TIMES do 'you' have to be TOLD that an INVISIBLE 'thing' like thee Mind, thoughts, AND emotions do NOT 'look' like ANY thing, from the physical sense of 'seeing' 'things' BEFORE 'you' will COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND this Fact?

Also, is "wrong logical assertions" an oxymoron anyway?
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:30 amWhat, EXACTLY, are you referring to now?
I'm referring to this comment made by yours truly >( And, AGAIN, this is because you a making another ASSUMPTION, based on another thing that is Wrong.)
WELL that is EXACTLY WHAT you DID, and EXACTLY WHY you DID IT. I was just POINTING THIS OUT, for "others" to SEE and BECOME AWARE OF.

But I do not want to know anything, I'm just responding to comments that you are making, with my own comments in response to what you have made.

AND, you NOT wanting to KNOW ANY thing is WHY 'you' are STILL SO VERY LOST and SO VERY CONFUSED here.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:05 am
When, and IF, 'you' learn and start LOOKING and SEEING from thee One's perspective instead of from just that little old one's perspective, then 'you' WILL SEE and UNDERSTAND a LOT MORE than 'you' are now, in the days when this was being written.
But no one has ever seen a perspective let alone the one who you are claiming to have a perspective.

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:57 am If you claim you have seen the knower of 'wrong logical assertion', then prove your claim with actual evidence so that WE CAN ALL see what 'the knower' of ''wrong logical assertions'' looks like.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:05 amAgain, 'you' are ONLY looking at 'things' here from one individual human being's perspective and NOT LOOKING at what the word 'look' is referring to EXACTLY.

HOW MANY TIMES do 'you' have to be TOLD that an INVISIBLE 'thing' like thee Mind, thoughts, AND emotions do NOT 'look' like ANY thing, from the physical sense of 'seeing' 'things' BEFORE 'you' will COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND this Fact?
But I already know no one has seen the knower of what is known. Or that the looker is the looked upon that cannot see or know itself.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:05 amAlso, is "wrong logical assertions" an oxymoron anyway?
Let the one who want's to know answer...otherwise, I couldn't give a crap.
WELL that is EXACTLY WHAT you DID, and EXACTLY WHY you DID IT. I was just POINTING THIS OUT, for "others" to SEE and BECOME AWARE OF.
Oh ok then, I'm sure people ''others'' can see things for themselves, they don't need them pointed out, but whatever.

AND, you NOT wanting to KNOW ANY thing is WHY 'you' are STILL SO VERY LOST and SO VERY CONFUSED here.
But I'm not very lost and confused, I'm right here...completely basking in absolute clarity, so that's just another one of your presumed beliefs, not mine.