free will: yep, another thread about 'that'...

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: free will: yep, another thread about 'that'...

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:53 am
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:05 am
When, and IF, 'you' learn and start LOOKING and SEEING from thee One's perspective instead of from just that little old one's perspective, then 'you' WILL SEE and UNDERSTAND a LOT MORE than 'you' are now, in the days when this was being written.
But no one has ever seen a perspective let alone the one who you are claiming to have a perspective.
What are 'you' basing "this truth" and CLAIM on, EXACTLY?

On your OWN perspective, ONLY?

If no, then on 'what', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:57 am If you claim you have seen the knower of 'wrong logical assertion', then prove your claim with actual evidence so that WE CAN ALL see what 'the knower' of ''wrong logical assertions'' looks like.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:05 amAgain, 'you' are ONLY looking at 'things' here from one individual human being's perspective and NOT LOOKING at what the word 'look' is referring to EXACTLY.

HOW MANY TIMES do 'you' have to be TOLD that an INVISIBLE 'thing' like thee Mind, thoughts, AND emotions do NOT 'look' like ANY thing, from the physical sense of 'seeing' 'things' BEFORE 'you' will COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND this Fact?
But I already know no one has seen the knower of what is known. Or that the looker is the looked upon that cannot see or know itself. [/quote

What are 'you' basing "this truth" and CLAIM on, EXACTLY?

Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:05 amAlso, is "wrong logical assertions" an oxymoron anyway?
Let the one who want's to know answer...otherwise, I couldn't give a crap.
This is a TYPICAL response from one who IF they were Truly Honest, and DID respond to and answer thee ACTUAL question posed Honestly, would have to then CONTRADICT their OWN previous writings.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:30 am
WELL that is EXACTLY WHAT you DID, and EXACTLY WHY you DID IT. I was just POINTING THIS OUT, for "others" to SEE and BECOME AWARE OF.
Oh ok then, I'm sure people ''others'' can see things for themselves, they don't need them pointed out, but whatever.
But there are LOTS of people who NEED 'things' POINTED OUT for them, otherwise they would NEVER SEE those 'things'.

Even IRREFUTABLE Facts, like for example, the sun does NOT revolve the earth, AND, the Universe did NOT begin and is NOT expanding, NEED to be POINTED OUT and SHOWN to 'you', human beings, BEFORE 'you' BECOME AWARE OF them. Otherwise 'you' can and do end up BELIEVING things that are NOT true AT ALL.
Age wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:36 am
AND, you NOT wanting to KNOW ANY thing is WHY 'you' are STILL SO VERY LOST and SO VERY CONFUSED here.
But I'm not very lost and confused, I'm right here...completely basking in absolute clarity, so that's just another one of your presumed beliefs, not mine.
WHO are 'you', and WHERE, are 'you', EXACTLY?

And, do you REALLY BELIEVE that 'you' are basking in ABSOLUTELY CLARITY? Or, is this just ANOTHER CLAIM that 'you' SAID and WROTE without actually putting ANY thought into BEFORE you SAID and CLAIMED it.

Also, are you 'trying to' CLAIM here that the reason WHY you are NOT wanting to KNOW ANY thing is because 'you' are ALREADY 'basking in ABSOLUTE clarity'.

By the way, there is NO need to have a 'presumed belief' when KNOWING a Fact. I, AGAIN, do NOT have ANY beliefs AT ALL, presume or not.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

But no one has ever seen a perspective let alone the one who you are claiming to have a perspective.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amWhat are 'you' basing "this truth" and CLAIM on, EXACTLY?
I've never seen a 'you' so I cannot answer the question.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amOn your OWN perspective, ONLY?
I've never seen a perspective, so I cannot answer the question.

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:53 amBut I already know no one has seen the knower of what is known. Or that the looker is the looked upon that cannot see or know itself.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amWhat are 'you' basing "this truth" and CLAIM on, EXACTLY?

I've never seen a perspective either.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:53 am Let the one who want's to know answer...otherwise, I couldn't give a crap.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amThis is a TYPICAL response from one who IF they were Truly Honest, and DID respond to and answer thee ACTUAL question posed Honestly, would have to then CONTRADICT their OWN previous writings.
But I did respond and answer honestly - I said, and I repeat, let the one who wants to know answer the question.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:53 am Oh ok then, I'm sure people ''others'' can see things for themselves, they don't need them pointed out, but whatever.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amBut there are LOTS of people who NEED 'things' POINTED OUT for them, otherwise they would NEVER SEE those 'things'.
But you are in discussion with me, only me it seems, so you are just pointing out to me things that I already know, so that's all I'm pointing out to you. While it may or may not be true that others are reading this thread, they will if they so desire chime in if they want something that has been posted to be pointed out to them in ways they can understand...so in effect, let those who want to know answer what they want to know. That's all that we are doing here, is answering our own questions with more questions until we are satisfied with the answers, and all I'm saying to you is that I already know what you are pointing out to me so that's what I am pointing out to you.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amEven IRREFUTABLE Facts, like for example, the sun does NOT revolve the earth, AND, the Universe did NOT begin and is NOT expanding, NEED to be POINTED OUT and SHOWN to 'you', human beings, BEFORE 'you' BECOME AWARE OF them. Otherwise 'you' can and do end up BELIEVING things that are NOT true AT ALL.
Like I said, let those who want to know answer. If you know what you have now claimed to know above, then I'm sure the ''others'' will also know, otherwise where did your knowing come from that you now claim others are not aware of. Others will become aware of what they want to know if and when the demand to know arises and not one second before...and they will extract their knowledge from the exact same place as you did... so to try and force it is pointless...which it seems is what you are doing.

Most people went to school so they already know more than you think they do, they do not need you to inform them of what they already know, knowledge is just basic common knowledge known to every one who went to school.

We are supposed to be talking about FREE WILL...this thread is not a general knowledge pub quiz.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:53 am But I'm not very lost and confused, I'm right here...completely basking in absolute clarity, so that's just another one of your presumed beliefs, not mine.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amWHO are 'you', and WHERE, are 'you', EXACTLY?
I am here right now, and that's who I am. .I am now...but I have no recollection of my conception, so all I can do is imagine a name out of thin air, and stick with that name tag so that I can remember who I am when someone else wants to know.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amAnd, do you REALLY BELIEVE that 'you' are basking in ABSOLUTELY CLARITY? Or, is this just ANOTHER CLAIM that 'you' SAID and WROTE without actually putting ANY thought into BEFORE you SAID and CLAIMED it.
I don't have to believe, I know I am basking in absolute clarity...as I imagine or conceive that knowedge.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amAlso, are you 'trying to' CLAIM here that the reason WHY you are NOT wanting to KNOW ANY thing is because 'you' are ALREADY 'basking in ABSOLUTE clarity'.
Yes I already know myself, there is nothing else for me to know. I can pretend there are other things to know, and when that demand for knowledge arises is when I will act on the demand for knowledge, until the demand arises, I have no requirement to know anything.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amBy the way, there is NO need to have a 'presumed belief' when KNOWING a Fact. I, AGAIN, do NOT have ANY beliefs AT ALL, presume or not.
Knowing maybe a fact, but any claim to know that fact is and always will be a presumed belief after the fact.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:44 am
I've never seen a 'you' so I cannot answer the question.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amOn your OWN perspective, ONLY?
I've never seen a perspective, so I cannot answer the question.

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:53 amBut I already know no one has seen the knower of what is known. Or that the looker is the looked upon that cannot see or know itself.

I've never seen a perspective either.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:53 am Let the one who want's to know answer...otherwise, I couldn't give a crap.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amThis is a TYPICAL response from one who IF they were Truly Honest, and DID respond to and answer thee ACTUAL question posed Honestly, would have to then CONTRADICT their OWN previous writings.
But I did respond and answer honestly - I said, and I repeat, let the one who wants to know answer the question.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:53 am Oh ok then, I'm sure people ''others'' can see things for themselves, they don't need them pointed out, but whatever.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amBut there are LOTS of people who NEED 'things' POINTED OUT for them, otherwise they would NEVER SEE those 'things'.
But you are in discussion with me, only me it seems, so you are just pointing out to me things that I already know, so that's all I'm pointing out to you. While it may or may not be true that others are reading this thread, they will if they so desire chime in if they want something that has been posted to be pointed out to them in ways they can understand...so in effect, let those who want to know answer what they want to know. That's all that we are doing here, is answering our own questions with more questions until we are satisfied with the answers, and all I'm saying to you is that I already know what you are pointing out to me so that's what I am pointing out to you.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amEven IRREFUTABLE Facts, like for example, the sun does NOT revolve the earth, AND, the Universe did NOT begin and is NOT expanding, NEED to be POINTED OUT and SHOWN to 'you', human beings, BEFORE 'you' BECOME AWARE OF them. Otherwise 'you' can and do end up BELIEVING things that are NOT true AT ALL.
Like I said, let those who want to know answer. If you know what you have now claimed to know above, then I'm sure the ''others'' will also know, otherwise where did your knowing come from that you now claim others are not aware of. Others will become aware of what they want to know if and when the demand to know arises and not one second before...and they will extract their knowledge from the exact same place as you did... so to try and force it is pointless...which it seems is what you are doing.

Most people went to school so they already know more than you think they do, they do not need you to inform them of what they already know, knowledge is just basic common knowledge known to every one who went to school.

We are supposed to be talking about FREE WILL...this thread is not a general knowledge pub quiz.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:53 am But I'm not very lost and confused, I'm right here...completely basking in absolute clarity, so that's just another one of your presumed beliefs, not mine.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amWHO are 'you', and WHERE, are 'you', EXACTLY?
I am here right now, and that's who I am. .I am now...but I have no recollection of my conception, so all I can do is imagine a name out of thin air, and stick with that name tag so that I can remember who I am when someone else wants to know.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amAnd, do you REALLY BELIEVE that 'you' are basking in ABSOLUTELY CLARITY? Or, is this just ANOTHER CLAIM that 'you' SAID and WROTE without actually putting ANY thought into BEFORE you SAID and CLAIMED it.
I don't have to believe, I know I am basking in absolute clarity...as I imagine or conceive that knowedge.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amAlso, are you 'trying to' CLAIM here that the reason WHY you are NOT wanting to KNOW ANY thing is because 'you' are ALREADY 'basking in ABSOLUTE clarity'.
Yes I already know myself, there is nothing else for me to know. I can pretend there are other things to know, and when that demand for knowledge arises is when I will act on the demand for knowledge, until the demand arises, I have no requirement to know anything.
Age wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:15 amBy the way, there is NO need to have a 'presumed belief' when KNOWING a Fact. I, AGAIN, do NOT have ANY beliefs AT ALL, presume or not.
Knowing maybe a fact, but any claim to know that fact is and always will be a presumed belief after the fact.
Okay but Wrong AGAIN.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:38 am
Okay but Wrong AGAIN.
Okay but no one cares.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:05 am
Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:38 am
Okay but Wrong AGAIN.
Okay but no one cares.
Are 'you' ABSOLUTELY SURE?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:26 am
No one knows.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:33 am
No one knows.
'you' ACT here just like "henry quirk" DOES. That is; When I POINT OUT and SHOW where what you SAY and CLAIM is False, Wrong, or Incorrect 'you', BOTH, will 'try to' DEFLECT.

What can be CLEARLY SEEN here is that I just ASKED ANOTHER CLARIFYING QUESTION, which thee ACTUAL QUESTION does NOT get answered with Honesty. Which is just VERY "normal" behavior of the adult human being, in the days of when this was being written.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:38 am
No one knows.
'you' ACT here just like "henry quirk" DOES. That is; When I POINT OUT and SHOW where what you SAY and CLAIM is False, Wrong, or Incorrect 'you', BOTH, will 'try to' DEFLECT.

What can be CLEARLY SEEN here is that I just ASKED ANOTHER CLARIFYING QUESTION, which thee ACTUAL QUESTION does NOT get answered with Honesty. Which is just VERY "normal" behavior of the adult human being, in the days of when this was being written.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I answered the question with all the honesty I can muster...it's not my fault if you were not able to see the answer I gave you. The answer was clearly there for everyone who is reading to see.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:52 am
Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:38 am

No one knows.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I answered the question with all the honesty I can muster...it's not my fault if you were not able to see the answer I gave you. The answer was clearly there for everyone who is reading to see.

Will you highlight 'the answer' now?

If no, then WHY NOT?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:20 am
NO
Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:20 amIf no, then WHY NOT?
I'm no parrot.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:30 am
Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:20 am
NO
Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:20 amIf no, then WHY NOT?
I'm no parrot.
And here we have, ONCE AGAIN, the adult human being, in the days when this was being written, COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of backing up and supporting what they CLAIM is true.

Now talk about the WEAKEST generation of human beings to EVER LIVED.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:34 am
And here we have, ONCE AGAIN, the adult human being, in the days when this was being written, COMPLETELY and UTTERLY INCAPABLE of backing up and supporting what they CLAIM is true.

Show me a ''Claimer''

Until you show me, I will not believe your claim there is a claimer to be true.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:37 am
Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:34 am

Show me a ''Claimer''

What is a 'Claimer', to you?

Until you CLARIFY this question, I may not be able to 'show' you a 'Claimer'.

Also, are 'you' ABLE to 'see' ANY thing without those physical eyes?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:40 am

Show me a ''Claimer''

As for me, I've never seen a claimer in my entire life. But if you have seen one, then show me a claimer.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:56 am
Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:40 am

Show me a ''Claimer''

As for me, I've never seen a claimer in my entire life. But if you have seen one, then show me a claimer.
But I do NOT want you to 'believe' my claim, OBVIOUSLY.