"Being" as Unconditional

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

"Being" as Unconditional

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

All being summated as context makes the context unconditional as it only relates to itself therefore only itself exists; context is absolute. Conditions are "being" and "being" is absolute as only "being" exists. Being conditioned on being is just Being; conditions are thus unconditional as only conditions exist.

Context results in further context; conditions, as context, results in further conditions. Conditions as context and contexts as conditions are being expressing itself through being. This self-reflection of the one being is absolute as being is only conditional to itself which makes it conditioned on nothing given only being exists.

Being as condition on nothing, as only being exists, makes being absolute.

To be relative to oneself is to be relative to nothing thus no relativity.
Terrapin Station

Re: "Being" as Unconditional

Post by Terrapin Station »

Um, say what?

I'm lost already when I read "All being summated as context." I haven't the foggiest what that would be saying. What the hell does it mean to "summate" anything "as context"???
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

I second the motion!
Walker

Post by Walker »

Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:56 pm Um, say what?
He say, we only exist in relationship.

However, we is not Am which is known by I, seeing as how half of we is inferred.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:54 am All being summated as context makes the context unconditional as it only relates to itself therefore only itself exists; context is absolute. Conditions are "being" and "being" is absolute as only "being" exists. Being conditioned on being is just Being; conditions are thus unconditional as only conditions exist.

Context results in further context; conditions, as context, results in further conditions. Conditions as context and contexts as conditions are being expressing itself through being. This self-reflection of the one being is absolute as being is only conditional to itself which makes it conditioned on nothing given only being exists.

Off your meds, again, heh?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:06 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:54 am All being summated as context makes the context unconditional as it only relates to itself therefore only itself exists; context is absolute. Conditions are "being" and "being" is absolute as only "being" exists. Being conditioned on being is just Being; conditions are thus unconditional as only conditions exist.

Off your meds, again, heh?
No counter argument again I see...well I will break it down further:

1. If all is subject to context then context is absolute.

2. If context is absolute, and this is contextual due to this absolute nature, then context is self-referential, ie one context leads to another context with the phenomenon known as context being ever-present under a variety of forms through a self-pointing.

3. Context through context necessitates context as being conditioned on nothing but itself; given all being has an underlying context which permeate it (that of the phenomenon known as "being"), context is derived from nothing but itself.

4. Self-referentiality, context through context as context, is self relational or rather relative to the self. "Selfness" is the same as "individuality". The self is empty on its own terms given it points to nothing else but itself.

5. With self-referentiality no contrast, resulting in comparison which is necessary for identity, occurs allowing for this "emptiness on its own terms".

6. Context as absolute is thus an empty statement, or rather observation, making "nothing-ness" absolute.

7. A context is nothing; "context as absolute" is "no-thing" is absolute.

8. To relegate something to context, or conditions, is a non-sensical statement/observation.

9. Relativity is senseless.

****"Conditions/Conditionality" are synonymous to "Context".
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Context defines.

Post by Age »

Let us IMAGINE that what you are saying here "eodnhoj" was true, now SO WHAT?

Also, to you, is absolutely EVERY thing relative to the observer?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

beeing bees being

existence exists existentially

-Imp
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Life is that which experiences, life comes into the world with no identity, identity is acquired as we move through the context of the world and experience what the world context does to our biology. Our apparent reality is determined by the condition of our biology, a differing biology presence a different apparent reality. A disability in our sensing creates a lesser experienced apparent reality. Our everyday reality/apparent reality is a biological readout of the context in which we find ourselves.
Walker

Post by Walker »

popeye1945 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:31 am Life is that which experiences, life comes into the world with no identity, identity is acquired as we move through the context of the world and experience what the world context does to our biology. Our apparent reality is determined by the condition of our biology, a differing biology presence a different apparent reality. A disability in our sensing creates a lesser experienced apparent reality. Our everyday reality/apparent reality is a biological readout of the context in which we find ourselves.
This prompted a good contemplation. A lot of thought.

Distilled: A capacity for “awareness of awareness,” develops in humans. It develops after awareness already exists. It develops from human capacity.

Early human memories that precede identity, are snapshots without continuity. Therefore, the same is likely true for animals. Therefore, without a sense of identity, animal memories are disconnected snapshots. A good human can provide a continuity of goodness for a beast.

As an aside, I remember watching a man at his caravan, at a campsite by the ocean. I didn’t know the man, he was at a distance and I was sitting with a drink and music. He was old. He slowly pulled a long platform from under the carriage. It was a carpeted ramp, which I thought interesting. Home made, strong and light enough to haul around. He hooked it at the base of the caravan door and opened the door.

Slowly, an old gray dog emerged. An old lab, heavy. He looked around and took his time, which patience allowed. Made his way down the ramp and when he reached the ground he wagged around for a bit, panting and happy. Then the rest of family gathered and they all made their way to the dunes and the beach, which I didn’t bother to watch, since I was still thinking about the good part.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

popeye1945 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:31 am Life is that which experiences, life comes into the world with no identity. ...
Is this a joke? What does that possibly mean? Are plants not alive? Life is nothing more than the attribute that differentiates between living organisms and non-living entities which is primarily a difference in their behavior. "Experience," or sentience is only an attribute of some organisms.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

This prompted a good contemplation. A lot of thought.

["Distilled: A capacity for “awareness of awareness,” develops in humans. It develops after awareness already exists. It develops from human capacity.
Early human memories that precede identity, are snapshots without continuity. Therefore, the same is likely true for animals. Therefore, without a sense of identity, animal memories are disconnected snapshots. A good human can provide a continuity of goodness for a beast.
As an aside, I remember watching a man at his caravan, at a campsite by the ocean. I didn’t know the man, he was at a distance and I was sitting with a drink and music. He was old. He slowly pulled a long platform from under the carriage. It was a carpeted ramp, which I thought interesting. Home made, strong and light enough to haul around. He hooked it at the base of the caravan door and opened the door.

Slowly, an old gray dog emerged. An old lab, heavy. He looked around and took his time, which patience allowed. Made his way down the ramp and when he reached the ground he wagged around for a bit, panting and happy. Then the rest of family gathered and they all made their way to the dunes and the beach, which I didn’t bother to watch, since I was still thinking about the good part.
[/quote]

Walker,

Could you expand upon what you are saying, or clarify, as is I am not understanding.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

RCSaunders wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:41 pm
popeye1945 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:31 am Life is that which experiences, life comes into the world with no identity. ...
Is this a joke? What does that possibly mean? Are plants not alive? Life is nothing more than the attribute that differentiates between living organisms and non-living entities which is primarily a difference in their behavior. "Experience," or sentience is only an attribute of some organisms.
RCS,

You are mistaken, all organisms experience and all organisms learn the ways of the world at their own level. The essence of all life is one and the same, only the expression of structure and form is different, in other words appearance.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

popeye1945 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:59 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:41 pm
RCS,

You are mistaken, all organisms experience
I may be mistaken, I makes lots of them, but one thing is certain, you cannot possibly know if any organism has any experience, not even other human beings. The only experience you can know is your own. All other human being's experience, if they have them, you have to take their word for, because you cannot possibly experience (be conscious of) anyone else's experience. As for all other organisms, whatever experience they might have, you can only guess about.
popeye1945 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:59 pm ... and all organisms learn ...
Since you do not specify what you mean by, "learn," I have no idea what you are asserting here. I can write a computer program that processes data and will change what is stored in physical memory and call that learning, but it's what any physical system does and requires no, "experience," or sentience and is not what is meant by learning epistemologically. So, without defining what you mean by learning, it doesn't really say anything. All organisms adapt their behavior, long and short term, to their environment which is exactly what living is, like the leaves of a tree turning toward the sun, but that is not learning, just adaptation.
popeye1945 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:59 pm ... the ways of the world at their own level. The essence of all life is one and the same, only the expression of structure and form is different, in other words appearance.
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, so I certainly cannot argue with it.

Unless you are using your own unique language with its own definitions of knowledge and learning there can be neither knowledge or learning without language. When amoeba, fungi, flowers and trees talk, then you can explain how they learn.