Can life let Netflix, the American people and Saturday come to it, so that it can free Afghanistan's freedom from jobs?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Can life let Netflix, the American people and Saturday come to it, so that it can free Afghanistan's freedom from jobs?

Post by trokanmariel »

Can life let Netflix, the American people, the US and the day Saturday come to it, so that it can free up Afghanistan's freedom from jobs, nations and money?
seeds

Re: Can life let Netflix, the American people and Saturday come to it, so that it can free Afghanistan's freedom from jo

Post by seeds »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:27 am Can life let Netflix, the American people, the US and the day Saturday come to it, so that it can free up Afghanistan's freedom from jobs, nations and money?
Gee, I don't know.

However (and in no particular order of importance), I think the real questions are...

• 1. Does an un-popped kernel of popcorn in Brazil give rise to how shoes are designed in Italy as opposed to what a guru eats in India?

2. Are a bird's teeth the same as the words written in the novel "Gone With the Wind"?

3. Does the wind really cry Mary? And if so, does that mean that sewing is a lost art?

4. Can the gravel used to make concrete help to cement the sacred bond between a woman and the U.S. Constitution?

5. Is the fact that it takes 8 minutes for a photon emitted by the sun to reach the earth, the same as a frog sitting on a lily pad?

6. Should a troll who farts in church (or in a philosophy forum) be forced to sit in his own pew?

...Anyway, that's just a tiny sampling of the innumerable questions that I personally think are even more pressing than the one offered in the OP.

Can anyone think of more?
_______
Last edited by seeds on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Can life let Netflix, the American people and Saturday come to it, so that it can free Afghanistan's freedom from jo

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

seeds wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:40 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:27 am Can life let Netflix, the American people, the US and the day Saturday come to it, so that it can free up Afghanistan's freedom from jobs, nations and money?
Gee, I don't know.

However (and in no particular order of importance), I think the real questions are...

• 1. Does an un-popped kernel of popcorn in Brazil give rise to how shoes are designed in Italy as opposed to what a guru eats in India?

2. Are a bird's teeth the same as the words written in the novel "Gone With the Wind"?

3. Does the wind really cry Mary? And if so, does that mean that sewing is a lost art?

4. Can the gravel used to make concrete help to cement the sacred bond between a women and the U.S. constitution?

5. Is the fact that it takes 8 minutes for a photon emitted by the sun to reach the earth, the same as a frog sitting on a lily pad?

6. Should a troll who farts in church (or in a philosophy forum) be forced to sit in his own pew?

...Anyway, that's just a tiny sampling of the innumerable questions that I personally think are even more pressing than the one offered in the OP.

Can anyone think of more?
_______
:lol: :lol: :lol: