Narcissus

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Narcissus

Post by Dontaskme »

''The wild geese do not intend to cast their reflection; The water has no mind to retain their image.''

Same applies to the human image, the sense of I am, that can only be possible due to the mirror that is ''otherness''.
In reality, both the mirror and the image in the mirror has no mind to reflect itself, the mirror and it's image are one and the same pure emptiness reflecting upon itself.

Everyone who knows they exist is a Narcissist. It's a fake sense of self knowing...which can extend to manipulation.

When this reflected emptiness identified itself as a someone, that's when all the trouble started. It was the birth of mental manipulation. The birth of a conceptually constructed, artificially conceived mental condition, where there was the sense of self-awareness appearing as an inflated sense of self- imposed importance.

_________

DARK PSYCHOLOGY AND MANIPULATION MIND: Stop Having Your Mind Manipulated.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08Y9FTS9F/ ... NrPXRydWU=
Dimebag

Re: Narcissus

Post by Dimebag »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:54 am ''The wild geese do not intend to cast their reflection; The water has no mind to retain their image.''

Same applies to the human image, the sense of I am, that can only be possible due to the mirror that is ''otherness''.
In reality, both the mirror and the image in the mirror has no mind to reflect itself, the mirror and it's image are one and the same pure emptiness reflecting upon itself.

Everyone who knows they exist is a Narcissist. It's a fake sense of self knowing...which can extend to manipulation.

When this reflected emptiness identified itself as a someone, that's when all the trouble started. It was the birth of mental manipulation. The birth of a conceptually constructed, artificially conceived mental condition, where there was the sense of self-awareness appearing as an inflated sense of self- imposed importance.

_________

DARK PSYCHOLOGY AND MANIPULATION MIND: Stop Having Your Mind Manipulated.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08Y9FTS9F/ ... NrPXRydWU=
You are right, there is something fake about this sense of “I am”, of awareness as distinct from objects. Yet, it seemed to be a completely necessary step, so, I’m not sure why you are placing judgement upon it?

It is in a way narcissistic, in that it holds itself to be of the utmost importance, due to its sense of complete obvious apparent nature. Yet, it is also complete disengaging, or withholding.

Prior to the I am, there was complete identification with thoughts, etc. The I am gave a sense of detachment to mental objects as well as worldly, but the cost is also that detachment from oneself. A kind of “unhappy consciousness” as Hegel put it. So the resolution to this seeming dilemma seems to be to interrogate this apparent distinction.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

the artist paints with words as well

-Imp
Dimebag

Post by Dimebag »

Impenitent wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:35 pm the artist paints with words as well

-Imp
If so then this artist of consciousness must be Leonardo Da Vinci.