What do you think? Do we live in a simulation?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 7051
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What do you think? Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am
Birth and Death are the same ONE reality, can't have one without the other. ONE is the other, and the other is ONE
Age wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 11:03 amBut one is NOT the other. Obviously is 'dark' is NOT 'light', like 'light' is NOT 'dark'. But BOTH are part of thee One, and ONLY One.

The words Light and Dark may appear to be two very different words.
If they "may appear" to be two very different words, to you, then what are they EXACTLY?

To 'me' they ARE two very different words. LOOK, each and EVERY letter is VERY DIFFERENT. These two words also HAVE two VERY DIFFERENT meanings/definitions.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Are they really two words or do they only appear as two words?
To 'me' they ARE REALLY two words. They also appear as two words.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Are they separate from each other with distinct cut-off points separating them or are they just one word without distinct cut-off points?
They are separate from each other. That is WHY you had to use DIFFERENT letters to write them out, and which are CLEARLY 'separate', as evidence and proven above.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Close observation would reveal that cut-off points are absent in life, in this manifestation called world.
OF COURSE there is NO, so called, "cut-off points" ANYWHERE in Life. But because of how the human brain works, it makes distinctions and uses names/labels. By doing so it causes a perceived separation. In fact it actually makes and creates 'separation' through the use of providing DIFFERENT meanings/definitions for the names/labels that they have made up and created.

This can be CLEARLY SEEN, evidenced AND proven, literally, through the use of separated 'words'. Can 'you' SEE (and HEAR) the 'gap' between words here. It is this 'gap' that, literally, causes 'separation' between words.

Human beings cause and create this 'gap' because it is this separation/distinction, which is what makes better understanding of the 'world' in which they live, easier and simpler.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Where is the cut-off point between Light and Dark?
Do you mean in relation to 1. the actual 'light' and 'dark' them self, 2. the actual words themselves, or 3. the idea/concept/definition/meaning those words conjure up in and for 'you', human beings?

1. There is NO actual "cut-off point" between the actual thing of 'light' and 'dark'.

2. The actual 'cut-off point' between the word, themselves, I explained above, and which can be clearly seen by the use of 'gaps' and/or the word 'and'.

3. The actual 'cut-off point' between the ideas/concepts/definitions/meanings/ are discovered and KNOWN when and after 'you' human beings talk peacefully together and CLARIFY with "EACH OTHER" about how 'you', individually, SEE THINGS.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am All separation is therefore purely imaginary rather than real.
If this is what 'you' SEE, then so be it. But "others", literally, SEE 'things' DIFFERENTLY.

Or, do you NOT believe this?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Every thing and every one is connected to one and other.
OF COURSE they ARE.

But 'you' use of the words 'every one', with a 'gap', which implies and even infers 'separation'. To overcome 'tripping up' with this problem/issue I use the word 'Everyone', to explain and refer to thee One and ONLY One, and the words 'every one' to explain and refer to 'you', individual and separated 'things'.

That I have used these separate and different words to explain and refer to different things can be CLEARLY SEEN, EVIDENCED and PROVEN in my communication with 'you', human beings, here in this forum.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am It is impossible to determine any realistic connecting points between what appears to manifest as one and other. Life actually flows as ONE singular UNITARY action. Any apparent division is imagination.
I KNOW. I have alluded to this continuously, and have even said this a FEW times ALREADY.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Words are dualistic.
Does this contradict your claim that, the words, 'light' and 'dark' are NOT two very different things?

I have been wondering WHEN 'you' will SEE the contradiction about 'trying to' write and explain about thee One (Truth) using separated and different (meaning) words?

WHERE and WHEN 'you', "dontaskme", have been 'tripping up' has been CLEARLY OBVIOUS, to 'me', and do you remember about our third or fourth communication where I asked you would you like some help to better explain what 'it' is that you are 'trying to' explain and communicate here?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am The word light exists only because of the word dark and vice versa.
The word 'light' exists because 'you', human beings, came up with and created that word to help in communicating better with "each other" what 'you' OBSERVE and EXPERIENCE.

The word 'light' did NOT come to exist ONLY because of the word 'dark'. They are just the words used by some human beings who use the language labeled and called 'the english language'.

Absolutely ANY word could have come to exist the opposite of what is known as 'dark'. The word 'light' just happens to be the word used, by some people.

LOOKING AT 'things' objectively, instead of subjectively, helps tremendously in SEEING, UNDERSTANDING, and EXPLAINING thee Truth of 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am The meaning of light depends on dark and vice versa.
The meaning of 'light', just like the meaning of EVERY word, depends on the one using the word/s.

Remember, absolutely EVERY thing is relative to, (or depended upon) the 'observer'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am It is impossible for the word light to have any meaning on its own.
Is it possible for ANY thing to have ANY meaning on its own?

Where does 'meaning' come from?

Does ANY thing have 'meaning' UNTIL 'you', human being, gives 'it' 'meaning'?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am If the word dark is absent, it would be impossible to have any concepts of light and vice versa.
It appears to take you a VERY LONG TIME to (try to) explain things.

Also, is it not possible to have ANY concept of 'light' if the word 'dakn', for example, is absent?

Furthermore, is it impossible to have ANY concept of 'light' for the blind and death person who the word 'dark' is absent to. OR, are there other ways to gain concepts other than just through 'english' words?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Therefore the word light is just one half and the other half is dark.
If you say so.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Therefore life is illusory because logic presents half a word to appear as a whole and half a meaning to appear complete. Since half a meaning is meaningless, every word that language has and man uses would definitely cause confusion rather than clarity.
LOL If you say so, then okay.

This "logic" helps in explaining and SHOWING WHY 'you' have so much trouble 'trying to' understand and explain thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Difference is purely illusory, not real. Difference where there is none, because there is only this non-dual appearing as dual which is really non-dual.
Yet is was 'you', "dontaskme", who said and CLAIMED that; "Words ARE dualistic".

So, are 'words' now REALLY 'non-dual' or 'dual', to 'you'?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Darkness is nothing but intense light that the eyes cannot catch.Consequently, most objects that absorb visible light reemit it as heat. So, although an object may appear dark, it is likely bright at a frequency that humans cannot perceive.
Here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE who will 'try to' say and claim about absolutely any thing in order to back up and support their currently held BELIEF.

By the way, and I have said this before to you, what you BELIEVE is true and which you are 'trying to' explain and claim here is ALREADY True.

What you BELIEVE is True. You just keep 'messing It up' by 'trying to' justify, rationalize, and/or explain it.

I suggest getting HELP from "others" instead of 'trying to' do it all by "your" 'self'.

Please do you NOT use 'me' for help if that thought disgusts you. But, really, how have you been getting along with this on your own?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Life is irrational and illogical to the mind attempting to make sense of it.
This is what 'you', "dontaskme", accept and BELIEVE is true. But this is the EXACT OPPOSITE for me.

To 'me', 'Life' is Truly rational and Purely logical. 'Life', Itself, makes PURE rational and logical sense.

'Life' REALLY IS very simple AND easy. There is, literally, NOTHING hard NOR complex in and about 'Life', Itself.

'Life' is just a continually evolving-creation, leading up to discovering and KNOWING thy Self. Once this is achieved, which it has ALREADY, then 'you', human beings, can begin to start living in peace and in harmony with "one another" together as One, forever more.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am So the mind will make it rational and logical according to its desire to KNOW ..via knowledge and language, which only point to the illusory nature of reality.
I suggest discovering, working out and/or learning what thee 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, BEFORE 'you' start talking about 'It' as though 'you' KNOW what thee 'Mind' IS.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am Reality is neither real or unreal except in this conception. Reality is inconceivable except in this artificial conception.
LOL The CONTRADICTION here is STRIKING.

What you are, literally, saying here is;

Some 'thing' is inconceivable because I KNOW what that 'thing' IS. LOL If you can KNOW what some 'thing' IS, then 'it' IS CONCEIVABLE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 am IN REALITY..Life is jointly light and dark with all their meanings stuck to it. Freedom from these labels is pure light: light that cannot be seen, thought of, or written about, darkness that cannot be seen, thought of, or written about.

Words cannot touch reality as being real because its a simulation appearing real.

.
So, 'you' use words to explain (and CLAIM as real) that words can NOT explain what is real/reality.

I lose count of the amount of CONTRADICTIONS 'you', "dontaskme" make and create.
Age
Posts: 7051
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:49 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:00 pm As CLEARLY EVIDENCED by 'yours' Truly.
HAHAHAHAHA!
I wrote that purposely to be taken more than one way, which each way being able to be backed up and supported. Now, would you care to explain which way 'you' took it?

Also, WHY do you sometimes quote what I wrote so that I get a message letting me KNOW that you responded to me, and at other times you do NOT quote me at all, so I get no such message?

Is this one way that you can reply TO "another", with the hope that they will not see your reply so they could not respond, and so then you get the last word in, or so that you can write ABOUT "another", with the hope that they will not see you attempting to ridicule them in front of "others", or so that just some of what you say you know will far more likely be seen than other things you say are, or for some other reason?
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 10939
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: Do we live in a simulation?

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:43 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:49 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:00 pm As CLEARLY EVIDENCED by 'yours' Truly.
HAHAHAHAHA!
I wrote that purposely to be taken more than one way, which each way being able to be backed up and supported. Now, *would you care to explain which way 'you' took it?

Also, WHY do you sometimes quote what I wrote so that I get a message letting me KNOW that you responded to me, and at other times you do NOT quote me at all, so I get no such message?

Is this one way that you can reply TO "another", with the hope that they will not see your reply so they could not respond, and so then you get the last word in, or so that you can write ABOUT "another", with the hope that they will not see you attempting to ridicule them in front of "others", or so that just some of what you say you know will far more likely be seen than other things you say are, or for some other reason?
*No, I would not.
Age
Posts: 7051
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:02 am
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:43 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:49 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!
I wrote that purposely to be taken more than one way, which each way being able to be backed up and supported. Now, *would you care to explain which way 'you' took it?

Also, WHY do you sometimes quote what I wrote so that I get a message letting me KNOW that you responded to me, and at other times you do NOT quote me at all, so I get no such message?

Is this one way that you can reply TO "another", with the hope that they will not see your reply so they could not respond, and so then you get the last word in, or so that you can write ABOUT "another", with the hope that they will not see you attempting to ridicule them in front of "others", or so that just some of what you say you know will far more likely be seen than other things you say are, or for some other reason?
*No, I would not.
This is a TYPICAL answer, and response, from adult human beings, in those days when this was written.

They either did not even KNOW WHY they thought the way they did, were AFRAID of what they thought and said, and/or were NOT able to back up and support their thoughts and claims.

There were also VERY EASILY MISLED to ASSUME and BELIEVE 'things', which CLARIFIED, where NOT even there NOR said.

They just continually ASSUMED what the "other" was saying without, relatively EVER, clarifying with the "other", before they reacted and/or responded. As SHOWN and PROVEN here, once more.
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 10939
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: Do we live in a simulation?

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:08 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:02 am
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:43 am

I wrote that purposely to be taken more than one way, which each way being able to be backed up and supported. Now, *would you care to explain which way 'you' took it?

Also, WHY do you sometimes quote what I wrote so that I get a message letting me KNOW that you responded to me, and at other times you do NOT quote me at all, so I get no such message?

Is this one way that you can reply TO "another", with the hope that they will not see your reply so they could not respond, and so then you get the last word in, or so that you can write ABOUT "another", with the hope that they will not see you attempting to ridicule them in front of "others", or so that just some of what you say you know will far more likely be seen than other things you say are, or for some other reason?
*No, I would not.
This is a TYPICAL answer, and response, from adult human beings, in those days when this was written.

They either did not even KNOW WHY they thought the way they did, were AFRAID of what they thought and said, and/or were NOT able to back up and support their thoughts and claims.

There were also VERY EASILY MISLED to ASSUME and BELIEVE 'things', which CLARIFIED, where NOT even there NOR said.

They just continually ASSUMED what the "other" was saying without, relatively EVER, clarifying with the "other", before they reacted and/or responded. As SHOWN and PROVEN here, once more.
Leave me alone.

Go bother someone else.

You're a blight, a leprosy.

I don't want your cooties.

This is the last time I tell you.
Age
Posts: 7051
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:08 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:02 am

*No, I would not.
This is a TYPICAL answer, and response, from adult human beings, in those days when this was written.

They either did not even KNOW WHY they thought the way they did, were AFRAID of what they thought and said, and/or were NOT able to back up and support their thoughts and claims.

There were also VERY EASILY MISLED to ASSUME and BELIEVE 'things', which CLARIFIED, where NOT even there NOR said.

They just continually ASSUMED what the "other" was saying without, relatively EVER, clarifying with the "other", before they reacted and/or responded. As SHOWN and PROVEN here, once more.
Leave me alone.
I am NOT 'touching' you.

You are FREE to read or NOT.
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am Go bother someone else.
If I am 'bothering' 'you', then if 'I' was 'you' I would check out how 'you' have lost/given control over to 'me'.

If 'I' can control 'you' so easily, then WHY?
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am You're a blight, a leprosy.
If 'you' say and BELIEVE SO, then 'I' MUST BE SO, correct?
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am I don't want your cooties.
The clearly illogical, irrational, and nonsensical nature of this statement speaks for itself.
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am This is the last time I tell you.
And then 'what'?

By the way, that was the last time I want read or hear such things.
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 10939
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: Do we live in a simulation?

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:24 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:08 am

This is a TYPICAL answer, and response, from adult human beings, in those days when this was written.

They either did not even KNOW WHY they thought the way they did, were AFRAID of what they thought and said, and/or were NOT able to back up and support their thoughts and claims.

There were also VERY EASILY MISLED to ASSUME and BELIEVE 'things', which CLARIFIED, where NOT even there NOR said.

They just continually ASSUMED what the "other" was saying without, relatively EVER, clarifying with the "other", before they reacted and/or responded. As SHOWN and PROVEN here, once more.
Leave me alone.
I am NOT 'touching' you.

You are FREE to read or NOT.
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am Go bother someone else.
If I am 'bothering' 'you', then if 'I' was 'you' I would check out how 'you' have lost/given control over to 'me'.

If 'I' can control 'you' so easily, then WHY?
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am You're a blight, a leprosy.
If 'you' say and BELIEVE SO, then 'I' MUST BE SO, correct?
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am I don't want your cooties.
The clearly illogical, irrational, and nonsensical nature of this statement speaks for itself.
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am This is the last time I tell you.
*And then 'what'?

By the way, that was the last time I want read or hear such things.
*You go into my penalty box, till the sun novas, swells in the sky, and engulfs the Earth.

You'll be able to post, but my personal view of the PN forum will be blessedly Age-free.

Now, one one more friggin' word from you to me for the rest of the evening and I'll *poof* you away.

Not. One. More. Word.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: What do you think? Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:26 amI lose count of the amount of CONTRADICTIONS 'you', "dontaskme" make and create.
That's because you focus solely on the words and labels 100% of the time - completely missing what they are pointing to.

But never mind, most people on forums, enjoy the sound of their own voice, including me. :mrgreen: :lol:

.
Age
Posts: 7051
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:06 am
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:24 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am

Leave me alone.
I am NOT 'touching' you.

You are FREE to read or NOT.
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am Go bother someone else.
If I am 'bothering' 'you', then if 'I' was 'you' I would check out how 'you' have lost/given control over to 'me'.

If 'I' can control 'you' so easily, then WHY?
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am You're a blight, a leprosy.
If 'you' say and BELIEVE SO, then 'I' MUST BE SO, correct?
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am I don't want your cooties.
The clearly illogical, irrational, and nonsensical nature of this statement speaks for itself.
henry quirk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:44 am This is the last time I tell you.
*And then 'what'?

By the way, that was the last time I want read or hear such things.
*You go into my penalty box, till the sun novas, swells in the sky, and engulfs the Earth.

You'll be able to post, but my personal view of the PN forum will be blessedly Age-free.

Now, one one more friggin' word from you to me for the rest of the evening and I'll *poof* you away.

Not. One. More. Word.
I will use as many more words as I like, so start 'poofing' away.

By the way, You are absolutely FREE to use the foe button.
Age
Posts: 7051
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What do you think? Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:50 am
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:26 amI lose count of the amount of CONTRADICTIONS 'you', "dontaskme" make and create.
That's because you focus solely on the words and labels 100% of the time - completely missing what they are pointing to.
Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE? Could I ALREADY be SEEING, and have SEEN, what 'you' are 'trying to' POINT TO?

Also, could 'you', human beings, be MISSING THE POINT (and the MARK) because 'you' are using the INCORRECT words?

It is 'you', the human being labeled "dontaskme", after all, who continues to use words CLAIMING that what 'you' are POINTING TO can NOT be described by 'words'.

I have also offered you help in finding and choosing the Right words to explain 'that' what you are POINTING TO. I have also offered up a way of how to FIND and DISCOVER what 'It' IS that 'you' are POINTING AT.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:50 am But never mind, most people on forums, enjoy the sound of their own voice, including me. :mrgreen: :lol:

.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: What do you think? Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:36 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:50 am
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:26 amI lose count of the amount of CONTRADICTIONS 'you', "dontaskme" make and create.
That's because you focus solely on the words and labels 100% of the time - completely missing what they are pointing to.
Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE? Could I ALREADY be SEEING, and have SEEN, what 'you' are 'trying to' POINT TO?

Also, could 'you', human beings, be MISSING THE POINT (and the MARK) because 'you' are using the INCORRECT words?

It is 'you', the human being labeled "dontaskme", after all, who continues to use words CLAIMING that what 'you' are POINTING TO can NOT be described by 'words'.

I have also offered you help in finding and choosing the Right words to explain 'that' what you are POINTING TO. I have also offered up a way of how to FIND and DISCOVER what 'It' IS that 'you' are POINTING AT.

Image

I wouldn't know nothing if not for this magical optical and auditory illusion of sound and light that knows everything. :lol:

Oh thank you oh en-LIGHT-end ONE
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: What do you think? Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:36 am
It is 'you', the human being labeled "dontaskme", after all, who continues to use words CLAIMING that what 'you' are POINTING TO can NOT be described by 'words'.

Human, their actions, their speech and their thoughts are all illusory and so is the world. Only the illusory can be enjoyed and admired and not the real. The moment this understanding happens to humans they will have become the real. They cannot try to become the real. The trying too happens so that he may understand illusoriness and its futility and the intelligence involved that convinces them of its ability to deliver the real. The real cannot be achieved, performed or practised. The real reveals itself the moment the illusory is understood.

Life manifests its brilliant illusion as science, every form of knowledge, religion and spirituality, and behind this tremendous illusion is the real for, without it, the illusory cannot be reflected. Every word spoken by life is illusory - even the words that explain the illusory - for it is neither word nor action that is present in life, it is just light and sound. Such is the real and its intelligent illusion.



.
Age
Posts: 7051
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What do you think? Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:39 am
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:36 am
It is 'you', the human being labeled "dontaskme", after all, who continues to use words CLAIMING that what 'you' are POINTING TO can NOT be described by 'words'.

Human, their actions, their speech and their thoughts are all illusory and so is the world.
What does the word 'illusory' mean, and/or refer to, to you?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:39 am Only the illusory can be enjoyed and admired and not the real.
If, to you, humans and the world is 'illusory', then what is left that is 'real'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:39 am The moment this understanding happens to humans they will have become the real. They cannot try to become the real. The trying too happens so that he may understand illusoriness and its futility and the intelligence involved that convinces them of its ability to deliver the real. The real cannot be achieved, performed or practised. The real reveals itself the moment the illusory is understood.

Life manifests its brilliant illusion as science, every form of knowledge, religion and spirituality, and behind this tremendous illusion is the real for, without it, the illusory cannot be reflected. Every word spoken by life is illusory - even the words that explain the illusory - for it is neither word nor action that is present in life, it is just light and sound.
So, to you, there is NO physical matter ANYWHERE, correct?

Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:39 am Such is the real and its intelligent illusion.



.
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 10939
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: Do we live in a simulation?

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:29 am I will use as many more words as I like, so start 'poofing' away.
By the way, You are absolutely FREE to use the foe button.
Okay.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9977
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: What do you think? Do we live in a simulation?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:53 am What does the word 'illusory' mean, and/or refer to, to you?
It means not permanent. As opposed to eternally existing.

Things existing as 'temporal' and 'eternally' are in fact unfathomable, for how does reality exist at all?
All that can be known about that, is that is does. It can be experienced that there is a fundamental unchanging permanence behind illusory impermanence.

It's obvious there is nothing in the world according to the mind of man that is permanent or eternal. Therefore there is no proof that life is real for man. Knowledge for man is known as being both real and unreal within the duality of conceptual knowledge.
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:53 amWhat does illusion mean?
It's a meaningless word without knowing it's complimentary opposite in the same instance.

Illusion does not mean it is non-existent. It means everything exists, but it does not exist as the mind thinks it exists. It is generally believed that everything that exists in the world is real and that an illusion cannot exist within it, as a reality. This is obvious because the world could either be real or illusory and not both, illusion means a deception in a sensory perception or experience of reality.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:39 am Only the illusory can be enjoyed and admired and not the real.
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:53 amIf, to you, humans and the world is 'illusory', then what is left that is 'real'?
Light is real. And light's unreal reflection is purely an outcome of it. The real can enjoy it's own reflections. It's not that the reflections are the ones admiring and enjoying their being, because illusions are not the real.

It's not that there is only illusion and not it's complimentary known conceptual opposite, one cannot be and the other not be, both have to exist in the same instant. There has to be a clear understanding when it comes to the meaning of words like ( real and illusory ) the thinker needs to be clear whether Illusion is misunderstood as reality, or whether the mind's imagined reality is being misunderstood to be real.
Age wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:53 amSo, to you, there is NO physical matter ANYWHERE, correct?
As a known concept yes, physical matter exists.

It's not known HOW
The HOW questions are unanswerable, for no one was around at the beginning or start of the universe to report the how.
It is clear that life is the play of sound and light energy, and the world is like a screen on which life projects an illusion of a world and daily life, which is real to man. Nothing can be proved about a reality that has no known beginning or knowledge of ending.

.
Post Reply