So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

Re: Infinity is real

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:31 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:08 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:27 pm

No matter what 'edge', 'boundary', nor 'enclosure' 'you', human beings, 'try to' surround the WHOLE that 'edge', 'boundary', or 'enclosure' would HAVE TO BE infinite outwards or HAVE TO HAVE another side to it, which would HAVE TO BE infinite or if 'bounded' would AGAIN HAVE TO BE infinite outwards, or, HAVE TO HAVE another side to it. Ad infinitude.
But my argument is exactly what you have written here.
But your argument is NOT the EXACT SAME as what I have written here. This can be CLEARLY SEEN and so PROVEN true.
bahman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:08 pmYou agree with yours and disagree with mine.
I did NOT disagree with your conclusion that the Universe is infinite. The way you go about 'trying to' argue this is what I have been questioning and/or challenging.

I have also said the conclusion is irrefutably True anyway. The way you 'try to' argue for that conclusion is NOT sound and valid, as I have ALREADY pointed out and SHOWN.
You simply don't understand my argument.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:54 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:08 pm
But my argument is exactly what you have written here.
But your argument is NOT the EXACT SAME as what I have written here. This can be CLEARLY SEEN and so PROVEN true.
bahman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:08 pmYou agree with yours and disagree with mine.
I did NOT disagree with your conclusion that the Universe is infinite. The way you go about 'trying to' argue this is what I have been questioning and/or challenging.

I have also said the conclusion is irrefutably True anyway. The way you 'try to' argue for that conclusion is NOT sound and valid, as I have ALREADY pointed out and SHOWN.
Okay.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:11 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:54 pm

Okay.
I am so sorry but I couldn't help it further.