"I think therefore I am" as a statement of change

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: "I think therefore I am" as a statement of change

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:45 pm Observation and thought is an action. Action is not limited to what is physical.
What is there, which is NOT 'physical'?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:39 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:07 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:17 pm
The "I" repeats itself through variation, much in the same manner 2,3,4...etc. are variations of 1 repeating itself into newer form.
I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying that I am conscious of observing an apple, but then I look at at orange..that the 'I' has changed?
Yes.
What has the 'I' here, supposedly and allegedly, changed into, and from, EXACTLY?
DPMartin

Post by DPMartin »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:17 pm
DPMartin wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:17 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:45 pm
Observation and thought is an action. Action is not limited to what is physical.
what do you think I just said? if you're thinking and aware of it, that is acknowledging that one's self is. I am that I am.
I read it wrong.
yea, i do the same
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:33 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:45 pm Observation and thought is an action. Action is not limited to what is physical.
Abstractions such as a perfect circle or the number 1.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:34 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:07 am

I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying that I am conscious of observing an apple, but then I look at at orange..that the 'I' has changed?
Yes.
What has the 'I' here, supposedly and allegedly, changed into, and from, EXACTLY?
It has changed into the action and form which it has committed.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:38 am
If abstractions are NOT physical, then what are they, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:40 am
Yes.
So, in the EXAMPLE which we are talking about, which was; "I am conscious of observing an apple, but then I look at at orange",

what action and form have 'I', supposedly and allegedly, changed into and from EXACTLY in this provided EXAMPLE, which you are DIRECTLY responding to anyway, by the way?

Are 'you' suggesting that the 'I' has changed FROM being a 'consciousness' of "observing an apple"? And, if yes, then who and/or what is doing the observing, and, who and/or what is doing the consciousness of the observing, itself.

Also, are 'you' suggesting that the 'I' has changed INTO a "looking at an orange"?

If yes, then how EXACTLY do 'I' become a 'looking'?

But if no, to any or all of these, then what are you suggesting and/or saying and meaning, EXACTLY?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:59 pm

Abstractions as non physical. Abstraction is.
Last edited by Eodnhoj7 on Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:05 pm

So, in the EXAMPLE which we are talking about, which was; "I am conscious of observing an apple, but then I look at at orange",

what action and form have 'I', supposedly and allegedly, changed into and from EXACTLY in this provided EXAMPLE, which you are DIRECTLY responding to anyway, by the way?

Are 'you' suggesting that the 'I' has changed FROM being a 'consciousness' of "observing an apple"? And, if yes, then who and/or what is doing the observing, and, who and/or what is doing the consciousness of the observing, itself.

Also, are 'you' suggesting that the 'I' has changed INTO a "looking at an orange"?

But if no, to any or all of these, then what are you suggesting and/or saying and meaning, EXACTLY?
The intellect changes into what it observes be it the apple or orange given the act of observation is the act of mirroring a phenomenon. This mirroring of the phenomenon is the repetition in a new state whether it is thought (in this case), word or deed. Looking is mirroring.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:45 am
Age wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:59 pm

Abstractions as non physical. Abstraction is.
LOL

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:48 am

The intellect changes into what it observes be it the apple or orange given the act of observation is the act of mirroring a phenomenon. This mirroring of the phenomenon is the repetition in a new state whether it is thought (in this case), word or deed. Looking is mirroring.
LOL MORE
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:30 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:48 am

LOL MORE
And you have no argument.