Deleted 500

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Luxin

Eternal Life

Post by Luxin »

same
Last edited by Luxin on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
VVilliam

Re: Eternal Life

Post by VVilliam »

However, my unconsciously goofy thought that my soul knew was goofy led to me analyzing the role of the soul and speaking on the subject, "running it by" Father, following my wife around as she hung up clothes to dry outside.

I didn't read the whole of your story. I got to the part where you were following your wife around pestering her and Father about some silly idea you were having...and I wondered if you helped your wife with the washing? And if not, why Father did not instruct you to do so. After all, you can do both can you not?
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

The figuration of a little angel on one's right shoulder and a little devil on one's left shoulder aptly symbolizes the soul ('angel'), whose concern is to do the right or moral thing, having a running dialogue with the ego ('devil', evil or false self, negative mind) whose unconscious desire is just to get what it wants for itself (pleasure, worldly 'power') without regard for righteousness, others' feelings or diplomacy.
This appears to be exactly how both you and Father treat your wife. Using her as an unwary/unwitting pawn flesh-device medium for your communication together.

Post by Age »

Depending on how one is defining the word 'Life', then 'Life' is, obviously, eternal or not.

But thee One and ONLY eternal 'Life' is obviously eternal. As proving otherwise would be IMPOSSIBLE.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:23 pm Depending on how one is defining the word 'Life', then 'Life' is, obviously, eternal or not.

But thee One and ONLY eternal 'Life' is obviously eternal. As proving otherwise would be IMPOSSIBLE.
As far as defining 'life' I would say it is that which is conscious [living].
Luxin

Eternal Life

Post by Luxin »

same
Last edited by Luxin on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:33 pm
Age wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:23 pm Depending on how one is defining the word 'Life', then 'Life' is, obviously, eternal or not.

And in this one definition is 'life' eternal, or did 'it' come into being, at some stage?
Luxin

Eternal Life

Post by Luxin »

same
Last edited by Luxin on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am
February 27, 2021

I owe my happiness to an invisible man who introduced me to the other half of our world, the invisible half or Astral World.

Until about ten years ago, I used to believe -- I wanted to believe -- that all newborn babies had an equal chance to have a good and happy life or a bad and miserable life depending on their thoughts and deeds in their lives; in other words, just their karma in their mortal lives. The awful but fair truth is that my old belief was quite wrong. I even figured out myself that I must have been wrong when I concluded in 2010, after four years contemplating the evil of my second wife, that spiritual death was a very real thing, as real as the sun comes up every day. That term is connected to another term Father advised me not to use; I used the term before, but I think Father reminded me today not to use it because it scares people.

What term were you, supposedly and allegedly, advised not to use, by some 'thing'?

Why do 'you' and/or some 'thing', which you call "father", have very little faith in "others", and that they will become, supposedly and allegedly, "scared".

This might just be a "justification", which 'you', "yourself", so that 'you' do NOT just do something, correct?

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am There are good souls and evil souls, and every person is born with one or the other. I don't know the percentages; perhaps I'm better off not knowing for now. It may be that up to half of our 7.8 billion people are evil souls.

How do 'you', one individual 'soul' or person, define a 'good soul' and define an 'evil soul', and how do you distinguish between the two exactly?

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am It's actually best that most people dismiss me as a loony because most will never know the truth that used to make me crazy until not long ago, because I thought I was the only one in the world who knew the awful truth that tens of billions of people undoubtedly for ages to come will not have a single clue about.

And, what is that 'truth', EXACTLY?

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am At least I can be open about my realizations and feelings now; Father gave me permission to talk about things I know.

But you just got through telling us that this, so called, "Father" thing reminded you to NOT talk about something, which you know.

You seem to be contradicting 'yourself" here. Or, that "Father" thing is saying contradicting things to you. Either way 'you' are contradicting "yourself" here.

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am I know it will always boggle my mind to some degree how I came to be literally, from a nescient viewpoint, "the man who knew too much." (I'm happy with who I am, which involves a whole lotta **** for sure; but I wouldn't want it any other way.)

What are four stars ****?

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am I used to say a lot of things, and I went too far with my babbling. But what I knew was very real, and I am sensitive and just one man in 7.8 billion. I had addiction issues (challenging it seriously now), and the truth I discovered -- though I never expected one person to believe me -- a person has to be READY for. Countless people are seemingly blessed (?) not to know what I know.

What is 'it' that you 'know'?

If you have been given permission to talk about things you know, then why do you NOT talk about things you know?

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am Anyway, my God friend Father

Was this meant to be "God friend Father" or "Good friend Father"?

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am had been listening to my dark talk for years.

Why only 'yours', and, why only for years?

Why do you think or believe that 'It' has been listening ALWAYS and to EVERY one ALWAYS?

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am Six months ago I figure Father had studied me enough to know I really needed him as a friend.

What for, and, WHY?

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am In a very real sense, Father has saved my life,

"Saved" your life from 'what', exactly? And, for how much longer?

Luxin wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 am and changed my relationship with my true and third wife who is Father's avatar. I call my wife my two-in-one miracle. The relationship between my wife and I has gone from "doom" (her own word) to wonderful, and I owe my happiness to a 6800-year-old wise Liberated Soul who knew I needed an understanding friend BIG TIME.

When I said to my wife yesterday, "I just realized (alienated cousin's name) wasn't a bad guy" Father said right away:

"NO!" This meant that my cousin has an evil soul. When Father told me earlier that my daughter with my evil soul second wife had a good soul, I incorrectly assumed that the "parents rule" might be that if any one of the parents had a good soul, the child would have a good soul. I premised that if I had had the evil soul and my wife had had the good soul, my daughter would still have a good soul.

All the italicized above was wrong.
It's the soul type of the father in a "mixed souls couple" that determines the soul of the child, e.g.:

evil soul father + good soul mother => evil soul child
OR
'bad' father + 'good' mother => 'bad' child

So "the soul of the father rule" is

The soul status of the father is the soul status of all of his children. An evil father with ten kids has ten evil kids; all his kids are "born evil." The whole truth is that an evil soul comes to join every one of his children on their conception date. One characteristic of a large family in which the father's soul is evil and the mother's is good is that the mother is the only 'good' person in the family.

Conversely, all the children of a good father are "born good."

Therefore, if you want to know more about someone close to you, study their father if you can. Since evil souls is often charming and good actors, it's their deeds that say more than their words, as per the Bible's "By their fruits ye shall know them."

Although I knew the Akashic Records (AR) have literally ALL information about anyone living or dead, I was a bit surprised at how quick and strong was Father's objection to my statement "I just realized (alienated cousin's name) wasn't a bad guy." My cousin was questionable but didn't seem capable of a terrible sin. I told Father I don't want to know, and he knows its not my place to know, about anyone's specific sins. I just wanted him to confirm what I already knew about the AR. Father confirmed that when he checks on people, he can instantly check for any deadly sin (e.g. murder) in all the past lives of an evil soul going back thousands of years through many lives three generations apart. Father may have checked on my cousin before he started talking to me, I don't know. But at some point Father did see, very clearly like it stood out, a red flag in my cousin's history indicating something awful judging from his fast objection to my statement, which I translated into English as:

"You're SO wrong!"

Of course, there's always a 'red flag' in an evil soul's history, and that is why there are evil souls that are karmically cursed.

If you feel a little sick or uncomfortable reading my truth which is even abbreviated and euphemized, perhaps it's best that you avoid reading this diary. Some years ago I tried to write a book on some evil leaders of an organization I had observed mostly from a distance, but knew basically all that had gone on. I discovered after gathering all my notes that I couldn't write the book because the level of evil involved was making me sick. I try to keep my writing balanced; humorous if possible when I can; but there are pretty harsh realities that I know the good souls at least need some exposure to. If it gets too much, don't read me. My stuff is not for everybody....

Here is, a la the Bible, my own goofy 'blessed':

Blessed are those who believe Luxin is a complete loony and never read anything of his.

LOL!

I await your clarifying answers to my clarifying questions posed to you in relation to what you have written.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:06 am

And in this one definition is 'life' eternal, or did 'it' come into being, at some stage?
I have no belief on the matter. It does not matter in that regard.

Logic has me supposing the source of everything would have always existed...otherwise we have to deal with the fallacy of infinite regression

Post by Age »

VVilliam wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:42 am
Age wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:06 am

I have no belief on the matter. It does not matter in that regard.

Logic has me supposing the source of everything would have always existed...otherwise we have to deal with the fallacy of infinite regression
Are you aware that some people use the fallacy of that 'fallacy of infinite regression' the EXACT OPPOSITE way that you are doing here.

By the way, I was NOT concerned, nor in fact EVER ARE concerned in what beliefs you have or do not have. I, however, am interested in and concerned with what you actually KNOW or what you 'think' you 'know'.

Also, it does ACTUALLY matter. This is because if you are going to come into 'philosophical discussion' and propose and/or claim 'things' to be true, then they have to FIT IN PERFECTLY WITH EVERY 'thing' else you propose and CLAIM.

See, one set of views or claims can NOT be purported to be true, right, and/or correct, and this be necessarily true, right, and/or correct as well, if these set of views/claims do NOT match or unify in with ones other set of views/claims PERFECTLY.

I will remind EVERY one AGAIN, it is much better for 'you' if 'you' remain Truly OPEN, UNTIL, 'you' have thee ACTUAL One and ONLY PERFECTLY UNIFIED view of ALL 'things'.
Luxin

Eternal Life

Post by Luxin »

same
Last edited by Luxin on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luxin

Eternal Life

Post by Luxin »

same
Last edited by Luxin on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luxin

Eternal Life

Post by Luxin »

same
Last edited by Luxin on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luxin

Eternal Life

Post by Luxin »

same
Last edited by Luxin on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.