Perfection is Both Relative and Absolute

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

AlexW

Re: Perfection is Both Relative and Absolute

Post by AlexW »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:32 am in direct experience of one thing comes an absence of direct experience in another
As I said in my last post: you believe you actually experience separate things, whereas I don't.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:32 am An absence of connection is seperation
Only as long as you believe in the existence of separate, independently existing things.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

AlexW wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:18 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:32 am in direct experience of one thing comes an absence of direct experience in another
As I said in my last post: you believe you actually experience separate things, whereas I don't.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:32 am An absence of connection is seperation
Only as long as you believe in the existence of separate, independently existing things.
And my stance is connected to reality as an emergence from it. You cannot seperate belief from reality without separating one reality from another.
AlexW

Post by AlexW »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:45 am You cannot seperate belief from reality without separating one reality from another.
The emergence of one reality from another is like an immaculate conception - there seems to be a new entity, a child, yet there was no conception... its a miracle!
Later on the miracle is solved/explained: Jesus said: I and the father are one.
Meaning: there really is no child separate from the father, no new reality separate from fundamental reality.
Its an optical illusion, a trick that plays out in our minds manifested as conviction and believe... now you can argue that this illusory belief emerges from whatever is perceived directly (from reality) but this is not really correct as the child has never not been the father - it hasn't emerged from him, and as such it hasn't been separated from him (even one might believe this is the case).
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

AlexW wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:16 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:45 am You cannot seperate belief from reality without separating one reality from another.
The emergence of one reality from another is like an immaculate conception - there seems to be a new entity, a child, yet there was no conception... its a miracle!
Later on the miracle is solved/explained: Jesus said: I and the father are one.
Meaning: there really is no child separate from the father, no new reality separate from fundamental reality.
Its an optical illusion, a trick that plays out in our minds manifested as conviction and believe... now you can argue that this illusory belief emerges from whatever is perceived directly (from reality) but this is not really correct as the child has never not been the father - it hasn't emerged from him, and as such it hasn't been separated from him (even one might believe this is the case).
The optical illusion necessitates an illusion as seperate from reality yet this illusion is emergent.