Simple beginnings

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greylorn Ell

Simple beginnings

Post by Greylorn Ell »

I propose that instead of a single catch-all hypothesis that can explain everything, such as the almighty God or the Big Bang's silly "physical singularity," the beginnings of all things can be explained by the existence of three fundamental spaces, each with three properties:

Existence,
Manifestation of a single, primitive force,
A boundary condition.

I'd love to find an interlocutor capable of pursuing such ideas. Not interested in conventional beliefs.

GL
Advocate

Re: Simple beginnings

Post by Advocate »

[quote="Greylorn Ell" post_id=475544 time=1602726085 user_id=9668]
I propose that instead of a single catch-all hypothesis that can explain everything, such as the almighty God or the Big Bang's silly "physical singularity," the beginnings of all things can be explained by the existence of three fundamental spaces, each with three properties:

Existence,
Manifestation of a single, primitive force,
A boundary condition.

I'd love to find an interlocutor capable of pursuing such ideas. Not interested in conventional beliefs.

GL
[/quote]

Existence is meaningless as an attribute because anything which can be imagined exists in at least a neuronal form.
That force isn't an answer to anything, it's a placeholder for ?
All things without exception are a collection of attributes and boundary conditions.

Deconstruction is the right method but you've got to get meaningful bits out of the whole before you can do operations on them.