Does The Universe aka The All aka God have rules?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Luxin

Post by Luxin »

THREAD INTRODUCTION

This new thread started in my old thread, "Yoga and the poison, white sugar + "Sugar Blues", which branched off into the subject of rules, hence all the "rules content" I have moved to this new thread.

The "rules" -- first referred to by Lacewing -- were 8 recommendation points regarding Yoga and other holistic lifestyle aspects; I haven't copied the 8 recommendations from the Yoga thread to this one.

Lacewing is first up below, responding to the Yoga etc. thread. The full initial back-and-forth of 8 posts and my latest statement encouraging your involvement and a new quote of Lacewing ends with the note, "End of initial conglomeration post No. 1."

Luxin, September 7, 2020

================================================================================================

Post No. 1 by the honorable sant, god and angel Lacewing:

Lacewing wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:49 pm Rules.

Vibration is beyond rules.

Do you promote rules or vibration?

=========================================================================

Post No. 2 by the honorable sant, god and angel Luxin:

Dear angel and god Lacewing, thanks for your response.

I do promote rules, but they're not perfect because I'm just a god, not God. I do my best to see that my rules are as close to God's rules as possible, which shouldn't be too difficult, because we are God.

God/Nature makes the rules. God is the rules.

I am you and you are me;
We're no different, don't you see?
Add eight billion to our pair,
And we're God, that say I dare!

Post No. 3 by the honorable Lacewing:

Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:38 pm
Luxin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:22 am

I do promote rules, but they're not perfect because I'm just
a god, not God. I do my best to see that my rules are as close
to God's rules as possible, which shouldn't be too difficult,
because we are God.

God/Nature makes the rules. God is the rules.

Ah, so that is what you believe/think. I do not think there are any rules. But we are free to pretend and to make them up from our human physical/material mentality, in whatever way we feel inclined. And then we might even assign them to some idea of a god that we like to think ourselves associated with. Then, too, we can claim to know "the rules" and direct others.

What do you think would be the purpose of a god's rules?

Post No. 4 by the honorable Luxin:

You are not my enemy; enemies are not substantive;
though we may be opposed in concept or mind, we are brothers in Spirit.

One loves the Beauty of God in every person, not the person.

Post No. 5 by the honorable Lacewing:

Lacewing wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:28 pm
Luxin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:06 pm I recognize the courage it takes for you to read me.

:lol:

Your tendency for self-absorption and self-glorification reveal what you're about. It's boring stuff (sorry). There have been so many who have come across these forums claiming their divine association and words. They're all full of their own shit. It's obvious. Always lots of claims and nothing profound. Try getting beyond that.

Luxin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:06 pmA little bird told me there isn't one person on this planet who can benefit from my work, and that little bird tells the absolute one thousand percent Truth.

Yeh, you and everyone else's "work". We're all of the same stuff, don't you think? And we express and play with it in different ways. Value comes from more broadly observing, more than from anything you claim to know. Too many envision themselves as particularly unique sages. Get off it... it's dumb.

Luxin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:06 pmThe main thing is my own benefit

Yes, clearly.

Post No. 6 by the honorable Luxin:

Thank you god and angel Lacewing! Yes, we are all made of the same stuff.

Post No. 7 by the honorable Lacewing:

Lacewing wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:40 pm
Luxin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:22 pm Thank you god and angel Lacewing! Yes, we are all made of the same stuff.

:D

Post No. 8 by the honorable Luxin:

Lacewing, my good advisor, angel and god, thanks again.

A single atom of the love of God in a heart is worth more than a hundred thousand paradises. (Bayazid al-Bistami)

Self-glorification (self-righteousness) is unbecoming for a human being;
Self-glorification (Righteousness) is perfectly becoming.

Post No. 9 by the honorable Luxin:

The above is the last post (No. Eight) in the initial exchange between Lacewing and I. I changed two of my original posts, but I don't consider that to be relevant to the titular question:

Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:38 pm I do not think there are any rules. But we are free to pretend and to make them up from our human physical/material mentality, in whatever way we feel inclined. And then we might even assign them to some idea of a god that we like to think ourselves associated with. Then, too, we can claim to know "the rules" and direct others.

End of initial conglomeration post No. 1
Last edited by Luxin on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Luxin

Goddess Sarasvati addresses the honorable forum members and guests

Post by Luxin »

Post No. 10 by the honorable Luxin:

[ Goddess Sarasvati speaks to the honorable forum members and guests ]

First I will relate the philosophical conceptions I (Luxin and I) have with regard to this enquiry's question. We should all clarify the definition of the word "rule" or "rules" which the honorable sant, god and angel Mr. Lacewing first used in the discussion of eight recommendations the honorable sant, god and angel Mr. Luxin provided to the honorable sants, gods and angels of the forum.

I understand that the honorable Mr. Luxin's definition of a "rule" is the same as that of a law, but specifically an immutable Divine Law and not a mutable, temporal or earthly law as a law of man is.

The honorable Mr. Luxin had "Divine Laws" in mind when he said -- using the honorable Mr. Lacewing's chosen word "rules" -- "God/Nature makes the rules. God is the rules."

However, for the information of the honorable members and guests, I consider, based on their immutable and eternal nature, the Laws of Mathematics and Physics to be included in the category of Divine Laws.

Honorable forum members and guests that hear, the honorable Mr. Lacewing did not speak the words of his Post No. 5. Further, Post No. 5 has no bearing on the reason for this enquiry, which is to seek the answer regarding the titular question,

"Does the Universe ... have rules?"

This question equates with the question,

"Does God exist?"

One may recognize that the 'two' questions are one and the same question. If one admits there are Rules or Laws governing all things, one is also admitting, that God exists, as the impersonal Brahman and Its Laws are one.

On a matter of this enquiry's procedure, both the honorable Mr. Luxin and I preferred that Post No. 5 not be included in the enquiry record, but the honorable Mr. Luxin was compelled, for the sake of completeness of the initial record, to include it pending an indication from the honorable forum members as to whether Post No. 5 should be included in the record or not.

I will permit the honorable Mr. Luxin to delete Post No. 5 from the record on September 15, 2020 if no honorable forum member posts, by September 14, an objection to the deletion in this thread-record. I will place a one-week notice to honorable members at the top of this thread today, September 8.

If the honorable Mr. Lacewing's Post No. 5 is deleted, the honorable Mr. Luxin's Post No. 4 will be deleted as well.

In the case of "no objection", the honorable Mr. Luxin will replace the content of Post No. 5 with:

"Post No. 5 deleted by Luxin September 15, 2020, as no honorable member objected to such deletion from the record after one week's notice was issued."

[ Goddess Sarasvati speaks to the honorable Mr. Lacewing ]

Honorable Mr. Lacewing, could you please answer the following question for the information of all the honorable members and guests:

What is the definition of the word you have been using, "rules"?

Lacewing wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:38 pm I....

Honorable sant, angel and god Mr. Lacewing, this is Goddess Sarasvati notifying you that I have asked you a question.

[ Goddess Sarasvati speaks to the honorable forum members ]

Do any of the honorable forum members wish to say anything?

Philosophy lacks excitement; Reason brings satisfaction; games bring excitement. There are Reality and games; one may have one, not both. (Goddess Sarasvati)

There are many names for the one God, and many names for the one religion that is inside you.
Last edited by Luxin on Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Re: Goddess Sarasvati addresses the honorable forum members and guests

Post by Lacewing »

Luxin wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:59 pm the honorable Mr. Luxin's definition of a "rule" is the same as that of a law, but specifically an immutable Divine Law and not a mutable, temporal or earthly law as a law of man is.
I understand what you meant. I was responding to that.

I object to you deleting any specific part from the entire conversation. It is not up to you to delete what "others" have responded. Broaden your awareness to see how it fits.

I am a female and the title of "Mr." before my name is not appropriate or necessary. If you want to call me an honorable angel and god/goddess, that's okay... but that too is not necessary, as it's just known (about all of us) by those with such awareness. :) There is no need to be flamboyant with words: it does not reveal nor hide anything.

If you want to delete anything, delete this thread in its entirety, as it is repetition of what has already been posted elsewhere, and it appears to be your own convoluted masterbational mental obsession.

It appears that you need some kind of mental medication to help balance you out, if you are unable to achieve that on your own.
Luxin wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:59 pm[Goddess Sarasvati speaks to the honorable Mr. Lacewing... /...What is the definition of the word you have been using, "rules"? ]
Well since the goddess and I are the same, the answer is known and understood.
Luxin wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:59 pm[
Honorable sant, angel and god Mr. Lacewing, this is Goddess Sarasvati notifying you that I have asked you a question. ]
I do not need notification from that which I'm part of.

Your self-absorption does not discern nor clarify that which is beyond it. Rather, your self-absorption convolutes and distorts in praise to yourself. Get beyond yourself and be part of the greater flow which is beyond gods and rules. Know completeness and perfection in that.
Luxin

Post by Luxin »

Post No. 12 by the honorable Mr. Luxin:

Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:51 pm I object to you deleting any specific part from the entire conversation. It is not up to you to delete what "others" have responded. Broaden your awareness to see how it fits.

[ Goddess Sarasvati speaks to the honorable Ms. Lacewing ]

Honorable Ms. Lacewing, thank you for responding. None of your words will be deleted; however, our preference is for Post No. 5 to be deleted because it is not relevant to this truth enquiry. Also, you did not say the words in Post No. 5.

Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:51 pm I am a female and the title of "Mr." before my name is not appropriate or necessary. If you want to call me an honorable angel and god/goddess, that's okay... but that too is not necessary, as it's just known (about all of us) by those with such awareness. :) There is no need to be flamboyant with words: it does not reveal nor hide anything.

Pardon us, Madame. May we address you as "Ms. Lacewing"? I appreciate your insight that all people are sants, angels and gods.

With respect to my question in Post No. 10, "What is the definition of the word you used, 'rules'?", your answer was:

Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:51 pm Well since the goddess and I are the same, the answer is known and understood.

Presuming that your 'known and understood' implied answer is the same as mine, is your definition of "rules" consistent with the concept of immutable and eternal Divine Laws? We would like a "Yes" or "No" answer to this question please.

I appreciate your reply, honorable Ms. Lacewing.

[ Goddess Sarasvati speaks to the honorable members ]
Does any member have anything to contribute regarding this truth enquiry?

The educated man is a twilight man; true merit comes from inborn glory. (Pindar)
Lacewing

Re: Does The Universe aka The All aka God have rules?

Post by Lacewing »

Luxin wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:30 pm Honorable Ms. Lacewing, thank you for responding. None of your words will be deleted; however, our preference is for Post No. 5 to be deleted because it is not relevant to this truth enquiry. Also, you did not say the words in Post No. 5.
Then why does it say: Post No. 5 by the honorable Lacewing?

Listen you wacko, you're not worth my energy because you are too dishonest and full of yourself and whatever imaginary divine associations you want to pretend to have. You've revealed your character and delusions throughout your past posts, and you clearly should be on a Nutjobs Forum rather than here. If you were fun, I might play. Bob Evenson was fun. That's right, you are insignificant in a long line of dingdongs who have strutted across this forum stage proclaiming their divine associations. And each of you think you're so uniquely gifted. GET OFF IT! Why are there so many fucked-up god-wannabes in the world? Channel divineness instead of talking about it!

It's not that hard -- stop convoluting it. :)
waechter418

Re: Does The Universe aka The All aka God have rules?

Post by waechter418 »

I don´t know if All & Co have rules - but i guess they have all the rules attributed to them - which are to many for me, as my only rule is Do what you will.
Luxin

Post by Luxin »

[ Goddess Sarasvati speaks to all the angels ]

Thank you, both of you angels Lacewing and waechter418, for your responses. I'm introducing some associates having authority regarding the enquiry's subject....

Lady Justice (Themis or Justicia, Goddess of Divine Law)

Dike or Dice, Greek Goddess of Man's Law, Social Rules

MA'AT - Goddess of Truth, Justice, Morality and Order

Shani, Hindu God of Deeds and Karma, Dispenser of Justice

Femida (Arabic, 'wise one'), Poetic Lady Justice

I had to include Prudentia, the personification of Prudence or foresight. She is frequently depicted as a pair with Justitia, the Roman goddess of Justice. Prudentia looks in a mirror and twists a snake around her arm.

Prudentia with Mirror and Snake

Prudentia, Personification of Prudence (Foresight),
"Mother of all Virtues" with Mirror & Snake

The Beloved
slipped through
the cracks;
I got stuck.
Luxin

Post by Luxin »

[ Goddess Sarasvati speaks to all the angels ]

D u a l...S t a t e s...o r...P o l e s

Positive (Existence)......Negative (Absence)

Life..........................................death
Reality......................................games - fantasy - unreality
Law..........................................lawlessness
Order........................................chaos
Heaven - Paradise........................hell
Superego - Self............................ego - self
Morality.....................................immorality
Reason......................................delusion
Good (fig. God)............................evil (fig. satan)
Truth.........................................lies

Law represents Reality and that which is listed in the left column; lawlessness
represents fantasy and that which is listed in the right column.

The philosopher, interested in Life and Truth, understands that Law and Reason
are essential to a good life, and that Law or Order applies to all things and beings
in the Universe.

The honorable Albert Einstein's quote below implies the Universe's intrinsic Law.

"God does not play dice with the Universe." (Albert Einstein)

Does anyone have a statement or quotation regarding the matter of Law
they'd like to share? Any stated viewpoint of the nonexistence of Law would be interesting.

Listen, my friend. He who loves understands. (Kabir)

The games player feels everyone else is playing games, just as figurative satan
the unreal and powerless feels everyone is wicked; neither perceives the Reality
of Goodness, as it exists 'above their heads' in the realm of figurative God the
Real and Omnipotent.