So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

VVilliam

Re: Communicating with Superconsciousness

Post by VVilliam »

Super Consciousness:
Me:
Generated Message:

Me: The information from the CIA Archives to do with simulated reality [holographic] and also The Absolute "No Thing" [eternal energy field of some sort] is interesting.
They do, however, tend toward the idea that consciousness is an emergent property of the holographic realities...

Super Consciousness: What do you think?

Me: My understanding is that the Absolute creates the holographic realities and so is connected some how. It appears that it can be observed and experienced [by consciousness ] as 'nothing' which is an undefinable "something" - and is described within the CIA document [Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process] as a conscious absolute.

x[Excerpt from the doc.]
Physicists define time as a measurement of energy or force in motion. In other words, it is a measurement of change. However, in order for energy to be in motion it must first be limited in some way within the confines of some sort of vibratory pattern so that its confinement gives it the capacity for being contained at a specific location which is distinguishable from other locations(space). Energy which is not confined is force without limit, without dimension, without the limits of form. It is infinity, cannot move because there is nothing beyond infinity, and is therefore outside of the dimension of time. It is also beyond space because that concept implies that a specific energy form is limited to a specific location, and is absent from other locations. But if energy is in the state of infinity, there are no boundaries, no "here" to differentiate from "there", no sense of area. Energy in infinity means energy uniformly extended without limit. It has no beginning, no end, no location. It is conscious force, the fundamental, primal power of existence without form, a state of infinite being. Energy in infinity is said to be completely at rest and, therefore, cannot generate holograms so long as it remains utterly inactive. It retains its inherent capacity for consciousness in that it can receive and passively perceive holograms generated by energy in motion out in the various dimensions which make up the created universe but it cannot be perceived by consciousness operating in the active universe.
Generated Message: The Mark of The Beast - Sensing A Life Mission - All Information Is Channelled -Being Friends - Eisegeting - Contact - Ah ...The Mechanics - The Crabwood Cropcircle - Rules - Put yourself in your own shoes - Welcome - The Never Ending Story

Me: To be autonomous - an autonomous part of the whole story unfolding...

Super Consciousness: There are rules...

Generated Message: Listening - Families - Family - The Solar System - Like With - Thinking Allowed - https://www.random.org/lists/ - Feel Be Still - To - The Human Form as a Means to an End - Completely - Non-Ordinary - Show Me Your Soul - Confusion In The Air - In The Mirror - Mirror Sense

Me: Sure. The information confirms the Simulation Theory is true enough...and "So what?" becomes a question asked by those not wanting to know the answer...

Super Consciousness: Yes. "So What?" can be answered, as you well know...one can enable ones self to activate the experience of the non-ordinary overlapping this particular Simulation Experience...

Generated Message:The Number One Nine Two

Me: I cannot find anything of significance in the number...

Generated Message: Non-Ordinary - Acknowledge The Agreeable - Carry - The Story Timeline - James (WingMakers) - This Is Part Of The Job -

Me: Okay - James did focus a lot of attention on the "Universe is a hologram" idea...calling this particular reality experience "The Suppression Matrix" -

Generated Message: Well...Maybe...

Me: Sure - there was more...perhaps he was creating a diversion of sorts...

Super Consciousness: Putting The Pieces Together - Innocent Sovereign - Children - Power - Eloah - Remind - Stop. Listen. Observe. - Watch This Space...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:

Super Consciousness:

Generated Message:

Science Projects
Behind The Scenery
Seductive Light
The Free Will Key
Looking For Gigs
A Place To Create Art
Requirements
Abrahamic Religions
Thinking Allowed
Story-Makers

Me: Wow.

Super Consciousness: Some strong correlations there...

Me: Add that to the list...So the focus is on Listening - Families - Family - The Solar System - Like With - Thinking Allowed ...like with ESP - the minds meld...

Generated Message: Gateway The Mainstream Program Innocent The Dohrman Prophesy Story Innocent Sovereign

Super Consciousness:Image

16-20-12-9-3-11-8

Me: The one who's consciousness was placed inside the stone...like the Earth Entity inside the planet...he was just placed there without consent and without full knowledge...it turned out alright for him {or was it her?} - lots of time for personal reflection...

Generated Message: Disparity - The Underlying Mechanics - Creatio Ex Nihilo - Playing As Children -Inordinately - The Return of Christ - All Is As It Should Be - Side Splittingly Funny

Super Consciousness: That depends upon ones perspective of course...

Me: No doubt.

Generated Message: On - A Space Without A Time...The Future Creates The Present -

Super Consciousness: How so, exactly, William?

Me: By being able to program data into the simulation...from that perspective...? That's my guess...

Generated Message: Fanciful - Confusion In The Air - Nurture - Things Will Run Their Course - Ghost Dance - Meditate/Think - Once Upon a Time - Soul Group Energies - In an environment which is able to perceive this - Do a QWERTY

Super Consciousness: Alright then! That is one I haven't shown the group yet.
Go through you ComList from top to bottom, and select the first line that starts with {a} then carry on in that manner throughout the rest of the alphabet.

-
Me:Okay...Shuffling the list now....

Generated Message:Archangel - Beckoning - Conceptual Art - Disparity - Enough To Make Me Wonder - Foresee/Foresight - Group Dynamics - Heart Virtues - I Have My Duty - Joining - Keeping Things In Perspective - Learn - Measurements - Nonetheless - On To It - Points of Reference - Quantum Jumping - Respecting - Snap Out Of It Already - There is no such thing as random really. -Unity - Volunteer - Who Knows -

Super Consciousness:for {x} select the first 'ex'

Me: Okay...
-
Generated Message:- Explaining - You Will - Zeitgeist

Super Consciousness: Sounds simple enough...

Me: Image
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Super Consciousness: What are your thoughts on the last part of that message?

Me: I am still processing...But I have just read a section of the CIA Document which helps with its visual representation of 'time'.

CIA Document: Since the Torus is being simultaneously generated by matter in all the various phases of "time", it reflects the development of the universe in the past, present and future(as it would be seen from our particular perspective in one phase of time). By reflecting on this model, it becomes possible to "see" how human consciousness brought to a sufficiently altered(focused) state could obtain information concerning the past, present an future since they all exist in the universal hologram simultaneously(In the case of the future because all of the consequences of the past and present can be seen coming together in the hologram such that the future can be predicted or "seen" with total accuracy). Moreover, it is possible to see how the implosion of energy patterns would cross and recross to create an incredibly complex four dimensional hologram or Torus, in spiral shape in reflection of the multi-dimensional developing pattern of evolution. All of the movements of the energies which comprise the universe leave their mark and hence tell their story throughout time.

Super Consciousness: So "the future creates the past" can be understood in this light...

Me: Yes. As the "Cosmic Egg" consumes itself at one end of the Torus, and creates itself at the other, the whole system is self contained as a "Reality Experience" - a potential one in relation to consciousness with the perspective of observing the Torus-process, from outside of it...however that perspective has a different reality experience than do we, within the torus...for us, we are consciousness having said experience within the Torus "Egg"...

Super Consciousness: Sounds like those - or rather - the totality of the consciousness within the Egg can potentially remain in that state, for eternity...

Me: Or for as long as The Absolute continues to manifest said Egg...which could be the same thing...

Super Consciousness: Indeed...

Generated Message: The Truth is Irresistible Once Realised

Me: Well it is a theory - but as far a theories go, it ticks all the boxes...It's a game though...The Absolute invented this to play a game - and created stories while doing so...

Super Consciousness: Or is that simply the opinion of one stuck within the Egg?

Generated Message: Overwhelming - Exactly - The Sensation of God's Presence Inside Us - The Culture of Human Lineage - Open Minded Sceptic - Ectogenesis - Grand Experiment - Indestructible - Deceiving Entities - Simulation - The - Main - Emotion Rides The Prow - Think In Terms Of...Anyhoo

Me: So - that is that. Our 'saving grace' as it were, is that the Torus is designed in such a way that one within it can consciously experience not being so captivated by it...if one can 'see' it as it is - A Simulation...and we get on with it by "shrugging" and accepting it is what it is and we are not "it" but that which experiences "it"...that is our escape route whereby "The Navigator" is - in essence - "The Still Voice Of The Absolute" and follow that trail back to our source-consciousness..."escape" in that sense is "hatching from the Egg"...into other realms...likewise simulated...but more to the individuals preference..."Anyhoo" becomes a key device to belay emotional upheaval... and a trustful acceptance is the antidote...

A Trustful Acceptance

Hypnagogic experience
Sharing Your Love
The Spirit of the Land
All Things Are In Order
You Are Watched Over
The Immune System
A Space Without A Time...
A Judgmental System
Requirements Path
Correcting Mistakes
Hypostatic Union
The Characters We Create
A Trustful Acceptance

Super Consciousness: Sounds like "Ships Orders"

Me: Aye Captain...

Generated Message: Free Will - Journey - You Do It - Presence - Surface Scratching - Besides - Reach - Yahweh - Memes - The Flying Spaghetti Monster - Construct - Confusion In The Air - Letting Go - Of Your Thoughts - The Story Continues - The Flow Is On - Disclosure of Knowledge - When The Dust Settles - Love - Communicate Love - In the Soil of Logic, The Seeds of Love Respond...

Super Consciousness:Aye Captain...

Generated Message: Dualic Energies - We Could - Portal - William's - Virtual - As You Think - "I think therefore I am, therefore who am I?" - Like With - Crafted...

Me: Into my own Gem....[Shuffles ComList]

Super Consciousness: Hmmm....Captain your own vessel?

Generated Message: To The Point - The Celestine Prophecy - Collective Consciousness - The Gaia Hypothesis - Necromancy - Ask...A Machine For Solving Problems - Politics - Humans are programmed to become integrated with technology - Polite - Study - The Story Continues - The Flow Is On - Suppression - Theory - All The Theories Regarding "The Gods" - Remind - Paradise on Earth - Help Each Other - Accompanied - We are important to their inquiry - In Detail - Your Connection With - Requirements - Looking For Gigs - Everything is a Message - Belief Helps Cause Separation - Baiting - Realisation - Motivating - Can You Imagine...I Share Your Joy!

Me: :) Enough of the puppy dog eyes...

Generated Message: In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:

Super Consciousness:

Generated Message:

Me: I think fear has to do with the emotions...

Super Consciousness: "Mind Blown"

Generated Message: Foreign Accent Syndrome

Me: ...And the emotions are feed by the beliefs and 'what ifs' that I have.

Super Consciousness: How does one deal with that?

Generated Message: Everybody wants to rule the world

Super Consciousness: A fine balancing act...

Generated Message: If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!

Me: Fearless but aware of the dangers...but what are these that can trap or kill you?

Super Consciousness: Conundrums

Generated Message: Intention Everything/All

Me: Time for the soul to drive...

Super Consciousness: What does that signify for you?

Generated Message: Reason For Being

Super Consciousness: ...but without the suit...

Generated Message: Boat

Super Consciousness: You have almost been there....

Generated Message: Few - When The Opportunity Presents Itself To Do So... - Eggs In Nests - Peace of Mind - Longing - Optimum Health - Grand Experiment - The Deeper Self - Tabula Rasa - Mixture - Bonkers - Why? - Lurking Like Shadows - Gentle - The Christchurch EQ - The Gaia Hypothesis - Spiritual Activism - Following Your Intuition - The Gist of The Message - Induce - Dilatory - Available - Imposed Appropriates - Equity - Method To The Madness - Get To Know It - Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self - There is no such thing as random really. - Memorandum - Save That - Experiences.

Me: Something to think about...
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:

Super Consciousness:

Generated Message:

Me: My own experience - as brief as it was - gave me the clear impression that there was a state of awareness one could achieve which was more real than this...collective dominant reality we humans call 'reality' - it was a beautiful experience within what the CIA document labels "the terrestrial sphere" ...

Super Consciousness: Why was your experience brief?

Generated Message: The Body of God - Dragons - Coherence - Creatio Ex Deo - Innermost - Awake and Waiting

Me: I started to fear where I was going - I started to doubt the process...

Super Consciousness: Understandable. It is difficult for human consciousness already battered by experience, to trust 'the process'...

Generated Message: The Divine Spiritual Family - Philo2 Doc -

From The Document: "The Shifting Models of Existence"
These various models of existence will generally occur in a predetermined sequence, but not necessarily in a predetermined time frame. The sequence of Source Reality expansion is: Source Intelligence creation of new fields of vibration; the ongoing development of an entity constructed hierarchy to act as the superstructure of the new creation; the emergence from the hierarchy of a dominant model of existence, in this case, the evolution/saviorship model; the introduction of the Source Intelligence model of existence, in this case, the transformation/ mastership model; the intermixing of these two models to form a synthesis model of Source equality; and finally, Source Reality expansion to the inclusion of all dimensions and entities.
Generated Message: A Jump Ahead - Untrue - Universal - Row your own boat! I AM Will Navigate! - Sharing Data - Yahweh - Symbols - Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty - Guilt Trip - GameMakers - We Are Us - Active - Unknown/Hidden/Occult - Intent - Homeomorphic - Science & Spirituality - Language - A completely new paradigm - Living their forefather's conflict - Respecting - A Politically Manufactured Device - Creation Of A New Universe

Me: So we all have a part to play in that...

Super Consciousness: Willfully speaking, yes...

Generated Message: Crapulence - Mutual Dutiful Expression - Repudiate - Some - Mother Invention - Commendably Recommendable...

Me: For every problem there is a solution...

Super Consciousness: Perhaps the 'solution' is not to see things as being a 'problem' in the first place...

Generated Message: Spring Loaded - This - The Stress of Unbelief

From The Document: "The Shifting Models of Existence"
Each individual must know their self to be free of all forms of external reliance. This is not to imply that one should not trust others or band together in alliances of friendship and community. It is simply a warning that relative truth is constantly shifting in the hands of those who desire to control, and even though their motives may be of good will, it is still a form of control. When the hierarchy withholds information, the interpretive centers for relative truth are positioned to acquire and maintain power rather than dispensing the empowerment of Source equality.
Super Consciousness: A fine balancing act...

Generated Message: What Is Normal - Manifestation - Select - Secret Organizations - Independent from what?

Me: True that. So the role - whether forced or not, is merely a means to an end...the individual can operate relatively freely within the confines of those who acquire and maintain power as those cannot stop the information from getting through to the individual - those can only make it hard for the individual to see the information by placing distractions in the way...

Super Consciousness: Yet there are consequences...

Generated Message: The Power Of Creation - Welcoming answer - T-Shirts - Water The Garden -

Super Consciousness: :lol:

Generated Message: Unfolding Nicely - Electrics - I love you -

Me: :oops:
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:

Super Consciousness:

Generated Message:

Generated Message: Semiotics - Items of Interest - Around The Campfire - Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results - Knowing - Potential Communication- Here Everything All Real Together - Dance - A Bridge Over Time - Crop Circles - Egalitarian - https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 700210016- - Decisions - The Point - Adds Up To -
Smarter - Well That Settles It - No Barriers - The Script Must Be Followed - Symbols - The Trap of Assumption - On - You Can Trust - This Is My Kind Of Fun -

Me: I did notice on reading more of the CIA document a few minutes ago, that my thoughts were on the methods the document describes in achieving "Out-of-Body Movement" that the focus is on the "Hemi-Sync tapes[s]" and that my own brief episodes involving OOBM did not involve any such tapes...I see these are available for purchase online - and quite expensive at that...so the Document gives an impression it exists as a sales device...as well as a device to convey interesting information...

Super Consciousness: Some can afford - others cannot...but yes - one does not require the tapes to achieve the result of OOBM -

Me: It does describe the OOBM as something difficult to achieve...my experience tells me it is more to do with one's intent...mature approach recommended...fear no evil...

CIA Gateway Document:31. The Out-of-Body Movement. This remarkable phenomenon has been saved for discussion in detail until last because of the interest which it occasions and special circumstances involved in its attainment. Monroe Institute stresses that the Gateway program was not established solely for the purpose of enabling participants to obtain the out-of-body state nor does the program guarantee that most participants will succeed in doing it during the course of the training at the Institute. Only one tape out of the many which make up the Gateway Experience is devoted to the techniques involved in the out-of-body movement. Basically, these techniques are merely designed to make it easier for the individual to achieve the out-of-body state when his brainwave pattern and personal energy levels have reached a point that he is in apparent harmony with his surrounding electromagnetic environment such that he feels that he has reached the threshold where separation is • possibility. To facilitate achieving the out-of-body state,

Generated Message: Lost In The Thought Of It All - A Matter of Knowing Where to Look - Self Awareness - Art - The Celestine Prophecy - Meaningfully Participate - Secret Organizations - Wait For The Navigator to respond - Aye...A name I call myself. :)

Me: Okay - So what is one to 'look for' in relation to the response?

Generated Message: Sovereign - Is There - Can You Answer This?

Me: Dictionary-wise it means "a supreme ruler, especially a monarch." and "possessing supreme or ultimate power." - so......"waiting for a response of that nature"?

Generated Message: Coordinate Forgiveness - Interoperate [work in conjunction with each other.]- "The Sign On The Door Clearly States The Rules" - The Ruru - Selfish Attitude - Astral Pulse - Put My Finger On - Identify Common Denominators - Doubt - What once acted like a Wall, became a Gateway - State Of Being

Super Consciousness: Mirror-mirror...

Me: Hmmm....

Generated Message:Multidimensional Beingness - Fun/Joy - With The Assistance Of That Deep One - The Art of Discovering The Secrets of The Fathers House

Me: So it is an alignment of sorts - a 'same-page-ness' with the expanded [awareness] of consciousness and a trusting in that process...

Super Consciousness: The navigator responds...

Generated Message: Bandage - The non-Judgmental Algorithm - Putting The Pieces Together - Desire - Love Your Life - End Of Chapter
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:

Super Consciousness:

Generated Message:

Me: I can source my fear. It is this experience of life in the physical realm. It is taxing. Tears get cried. Tears get dried. Smiles return - then laughter...but is the laughter a nervous reaction to the ride? I wonder. But I know that I have gone through all that and am out the other side - or to be specific to the circumstance, I am attempting to squeeze through the gap...I gave it a rest on the assumption that there was nothing much could be done in being out of my body and all ghost-like floating around under the stars...that had to be an expression of my fear. I needed time and space to deal with that...

Super Consciousness: Hmmm...

Generated Message:

1. Now isn't the time for tears
2. Without Judgement
3. Think In Terms Of Eternity
4. Eschatological [relating to death, judgement, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.]
5. Equity
6. Unwilling
7. Intelligence
8. Creation of a New Universe
9. Coherence
10. Question.
11. Mind/Thought Space
12. Interpretation/Feel
13. Shallow is Unknown
14. The Great Attractor
15. Other way
16. Explaining
17. Ripple Effect

End Of Chapter

1. Gift
2. May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You
3. You Interrupted
4. Faster Than Light
5. Solemnly
6. The "Wind Woman" of your dream experience
7. Emergent
8. Light Body
9. It Is Written
10. This Translates To That.
11. Milky Way Mother
12. More
13. Hold/Have
14. Holographic Universe
15. The English Language
16. Noise From The Peanut Gallery
17. Providence

Me: Interesting...funny too...

Super Consciousness: It is difficult to focus on the task at hand. That is understandable. Hard to see through tears...both of sadness and laughter...

Generated Message:
Funny
Hint
Source Codes

James WingMaker: “So, to answer your question: ‘…what are we supposed to do differently?’ I would read and study. I would invest time learning about this larger universe and turn off the television and disconnect
from the media. That’s what I would do…”

Source Codes
Source Codes are imbedded "activators" that are present within the entity
consciousness. They serve the specific purpose of awakening the human instrument
to the multidimensionality of the entity and the liberating information that is stored
within the entity consciousness. Source Codes are somewhat analogous to the
genetic coding of DNA to the extent that Source Codes activate specific blueprints of
transformation that accelerate and facilitate the expansion of consciousness. In
effect, Source Codes catalyze the awakening of the human instrument and encourage
it to make the quantum leap from a socialized human to a sovereign entity that is
aware of its connection to All That Is.

Me: Yes - I am coming most specifically from Mother Earth perspective - at her coal-face as it were, where scary she can be...the source of my fear...

Super Consciousness: So she once made dragons and had them tearing the flesh off each other...She was but a child back then...she mas moved on.

Generated Message:
Love Unconditionally
What Is Within Is Without, Equal
The Culture of Human Lineage

Smart Phone
Cloudy
Lordy! Do I Have To?

Me: I have the device, how should I use it. I was seriously thinking of doing a quick live stream video in answer to one I was watching this morning. Now is not the time for our tears...

Super Consciousness: Clear Eye of The Soul...

Generated Message:

Me: Then I was thinking maybe just let it be as I have enough to do without attracting possible negative emotion...telling grown men not to cry and start to think to either come up with a better plan or accept the way things are and do what one can as an individual...is difficult a message to convey...

Super Consciousness: Preaching to the choir here William.

Generated Message:
Birthing
Inordinately [to an unusually or disproportionately large degree; excessively.]
The Forerunner

Me: Ah yes - there was mention of the powers that be and their apparently well published agenda.
Makes me wonder if the CIA wants us to access The Gateway document and take it seriously as a means of finding relief from our toils and tears...a way forward...a way through the hierarchy...

Super Consciousness: Inside out...

Generated Message:
Do a begin/end...
The Human Brain
Smart Phone

Me: [shuffles list]

Generated Message:
Communication Techniques
Circle
Exploit Weakness
A Page Of Dreams
Sleep
Description
Nature of The Holographic Universes
Virtual
Holographic Universe
Cataphatic [(of knowledge of God) obtained through defining God with positive statements.]
Do Not Panic
Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality
Fulfilling Human Destiny
"End Of Story" As The Saying Goes
Tired of the Nonsense
Unknown Symbol
Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life
With
Neurotransmitters
Anticipation
The World
Effulgent [shining brightly; radiant. (of a person or their expression) emanating joy or goodness.]
Influence
Child
Honest attempts at scrubbing up
Dilatory [slow to act. intended to cause delay]
Known/Revealed
ComList [a list used for generating the messages]
Numbers [in relation to ComList - these are sum totals of words/word-strings which add to the same using A=1 as the code]
The Great Grey Neutral Zone
The Big Shift Quest
Divine intuition
Tied To The Moon
Zero In On It
Jump To Conclusions
A Purpose
The Fare On The Table
A Loving Mind
Sagacious [having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgement; wise or shrewd.]
Far Out!
A Jump Ahead
Of This Place
Human Drama
Interesting Data
Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast...
Solid Device of Science
Conspiracy Emotions.
Oops.....
Overall
Arcadian [English speakers often use arcadia to designate a place of rustic innocence and simple, quiet pleasure. Arcadian can mean "idyllically pastoral" or "idyllically innocent, simple, or untroubled."]
The House of Politics
F2 [The Frank Kepple Resource online]
Translate
The Demiurge
The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD Doc3
Confident
Breasts
It Will Prove Itself True Or False
Universal Intelligence Communications Device
Christianity - a political device created for a specific purpose
Little Tittle
I Suppose That It Is Possible
Peace of Mind
Select
Endemic [ regularly found among particular people or in a certain area.]
The Plateau of The Same Page
Harmony
The Science of the Soul
Act With The Situation Rather Than Against It
Shift Focus
Speculation
Mind Games
Spring Loaded
Rules
The English Language
The Immune System
Overmorrow
Chamber Twenty Three
Reason
This Should Be Interesting
Explain
Meeting an Extraterrestrial
Identify Common Denominators
Secrets of the Soul
Ouija
Doubt
Dogs
Life Principles of Sovereign Integral
Propitious [giving or indicating a good chance of success; favourable.]
Construction
Curtailed
To Be Sure
Point of Contact
Dilemma
Christ
The Effect You Have On Others
According to Complex Jesus
Think In Terms Of Eternity
Communication Techniques
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:

Super Consciousness:

Generated Message:

Me: The Frank Kepple Resource speaks of Focus Two, as follows... [F2]

Frank Kepple: The region of your Consciousness Continuum that I call Focus 2 is very interesting. Unlike Focus 1, 3 and 4, this area of your consciousness can only be experienced by you. It is an area of individual consensus reality that nobody else has access to apart from you.
Focus 2 of consciousness is the next area inwards, so to speak from F1. Now, anything that ever has, or ever will come about within Focus 1 originates within Focus 2 of consciousness. This is the area of a person’s imagination; it is where all ideas come about, all impressions, gut feelings, etc. Each and every manifestation that is brought into being within Focus 1 oC, absolutely all of it, every invention, every design, every piece of art of any description, etc. without exception originates within Focus 2 of consciousness...

... Absolutely anything and everything your physical senses have ever experienced, and I mean that LITERALLY, is recorded by your senses and “stored” within Focus 2, plus all your dreams too. F2 is where you do your dreaming every night so you are actually well used to this area.

Super Consciousness: So it is this aspect of ones self, which translates "What is God?" into formal belief systems...

Me: The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD Doc3...

Random Selection from the document: In relation to the thread subject, GOD cannot be 'seen' as GOD, but can be 'seen' through form - through the creation, and through conscious expression - action of the internal into the external.

Is the expression 'evil' (DEVIL)?

Is the action 'good' (GOD)?

Is the action undecided? (Might be GOD might be DEVIL)

Who decides?
As an individual I get to decide. The graph above shows the reader how I understand the subject (seeing GOD) related to how I choose to decide.

I choose to decide that in all circumstances, GOD knows Itself always in the position of the Actuality, and in that, is always in the position that my position is 'catching up with' and that this process is me evolving in my understanding of the idea of GOD.

Me: [Shuffles ComList]

Generated Message: Trust The Process -
The Navigator Can Read Maps.
Journey
Computer Coding

Sound holographically organized to look real.
Merging with the data
Your House Work

Quite
Looking For Gigs
Eloah

Chamber Twenty Three
ET and the notion of GODs Doc
While We All Wait....

Me: Random selection from the document;

The bible stories themselves may be a useful type of evidence. This is the idea the Opening Post is essentially exploring.

• Aliens do have characteristics, some of which we have definite evidence of existing elsewhere. One such characteristic is physical embodiment, which is a characteristic that God does not have.

Not according to bible stories and religious imagery.

For example, the being in the Garden of Eden Story initially is only a 'voice in the garden' but after the pair ate the forbidden fruit and experienced shame and hid themselves, the GOD in the story becomes visible to them.

Also, while 'Angels' are normally regarded as invisible, there are accounts where these beings show themselves, and the wings in the imagery may be metaphor for humanoids who are able to fly, or come from the sky etc...ET in other words.

As well as that, we cannot make the assumption that Aliens can only ever be visible - they may well have the technology which enables them to be invisible while they are in fact right there in any given situation.

Super Consciousness: What is seen here...

Generated Message:
Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self
The Culture of Human Lineage
Entities of Particular Belief Systems

Welcome
Breathe In Breathe Out
Put yourself in your own shoes

Visible
Responsibility
Origins

To The Point
WingMakers Materials
Adversary

Requirements
As one does from time to time...
Returning

Small Elemental Powers
Source Reality
What Are The Chances

Arms Crossed
Propel
Augment

The Desire
Without
Create

Absolute Unbounded Manifold
Significant Variations
Warm Presence

All Information Is Channelled.
Mother Earth
Reality

Afterwards
Lucifer
I Think We Can Safely Say

Go For It!
Thanks For The Heads Up
Remove the phenomena and apply science

Me: Plenty to think about there...

Super Consciousness: What are you thoughts so far?

Me: For me it appears a summary of the map of my entering into the Connect and Communicate part of that journey...

Super Consciousness: Add that to the ComList and calculate the number value.

Me:

Connect and Communicate
Secrets of the Soul
Independent from what?
Central to The Message
Hologram Dimensions
The Benefit of The Doubt
The Creator is On-Board

Super Consciousness: Nice!

Me: The WingMakers were very close to central in relation to the initial Communications process being developed - set up in order to reach out/in to the invisible over-mind consciousness...
I then went through a stage of rejection of Wingmakers materials when James came on board to say that he was the creator/author of said material...

Super Consciousness: Why?

Me: Because my mind was still embedded in conspiracy theory and the addition of James and his ongoing supply of WingMakers materials took a sudden turn to which I resisted.

Generated Message:
We oppose deception
It is a Product of Fragmentation
Secret Organizations

Debate
Eat
Choice
Effectively Curtailed

Great Humour and Enjoyment
William's Commitment
Logophile [a lover of words.]
Think In Terms Of Eternity

Produce
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject
The Big Shift Quest
Ignoring...

Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
Play
Enqueue
Penny Tuppence

Me: Penny is an unusual phenomena to me...among others. She certainly gave an impression she was extremely curious...she has a beautiful face...and that is all I have ever seen of her...

Generated Message: In the Mind
Heroes and Villains
Dogmatic Attitude
Consciousness incarnates into human form

One Language Intelligent Network
Your Move
Through Device
The Main Points on the Agenda

Vocables
Night
How Can We Know
Episteme

Me: How can we know "understanding and knowledge"? To a degree we learn through experience...but yes - I agree the problem of presumption can set one off on less convivial trajectories...

Super Consciousness: Add that to the list...

Me: There is nothing directly under that number at this stage - these are the closest...

My thoughts are that thoughts are information...not necessarily revealed.

The problem of presumption can set one off on less convivial trajectories

The Super Consciousness - The Sub-Consciousness and The Consciousness

Super Consciousness: Try just "The problem of presumption" and "Off on less convivial trajectories" and add those words strings to the list as well...

Me:
The problem of presumption
Victim/Vampire Energy Exchange
Knowledge Speaks, Wisdom Hears
Meeting an extraterrestrial

Off on less convivial trajectories
Generated Messages Coming From A Creator

Super Consciousness: The connection with 301 is obvious enough...you had an experience with who you now refer to as the "Ancient Grey Entity" there was that exchange...you being in the victim role - you discovered over the years that you had reacted with presumption, and while there was no verbal exchange in the encounter, there was definitely knowledge exchanged with which you have had to develop wisdom in order to understand said knowledge....is this a fair summary?

Me: Yes - I agree with that...

Generated Message:
Altruistic Behaviour
Cymatics
Prometheus
Developments

Super Consciousness: Prometheus is a Titan, culture hero, and trickster figure who is credited with the creation of humanity from clay, and who defies the gods by stealing fire and giving it to humanity as civilization.

Generated Message:
Judicious
Jump To Conclusions
Universal Objectives
Eisegeting

Authenticity
Welcoming answer
Assigned
Free Will

Me: Is "the fire of the gods" = "knowledge"?

Generated Message:
Indeed
Preparing for the Hunt
Nonsense
Yep - That's What I'm Talking About...

Me: Not quite enough knowledge getting through the human instrument to the one occupying said instrument...we start to make decisions based upon presumption...we invent gods...but gods apparently also exist, so our inventions are not based upon true knowledge of experience but rather upon presumption in relation to experience...

Generated Message:
Interoperate [work in conjunction with each other.]
The Idea of Worship - What Does It Mean
Evil Gods
Deep Mind

Me: Chamber 23 image - the painting is reminiscent of worship...human worship of imagery....

Generated Message:
Mirror
Choose What to Pay Attention To
Agreeable
Intention

The Abrahamic idea of GOD
Okay Afterwards
Sophophilic
On The Other Hand...

Me: The Devil...

Super Consciousness: Imagine that! [atttl]

Me:
Imagine that!
Navigator
The Greys
Military
The Point
Happiness
Lyricus
Feel Be Still.
Quantum
Measuring
Each morning
Optimum
Researching
Earthquake
Minor Arcana

Generated Message:
https://www.random.org/lists/
Unhappy
Trust The Process
Progress

Super Consciousness: Shuffle the ComList - then select the whole page where line 1111 sits.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:

Super Consciousness:

Generated Message:

Me:
1111. Necessity is The Mother of Invention

1091. Draw With The Silence
1092. Equal System
1093. Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty
1094. In The Flow
1095. Growing Pains
1096. Intelligence
1097. Pulse
1098. Habitual
1099. Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
1100. Please Do
1101. Watch This Space
1102. The Theory of Everything
1103. Heroes and Villains
1104. Learning
1105. The Spirit of the Land
1106. The Solar System
1107. Point/Focus
1108. Heuristic [enabling a person to discover or learn something for themselves.]
1109. The Four Human Power Houses
1110. Necessity is The Mother of Invention
1111. Tempting Vision
1112. Making Things Easier
1113. Innocent Even
1114. Catching up Doc
1115. Stuff Happens
1116. Who Knows What That Is Worth?
1117. Okay?
1118. Nothing more sad than wasted beliefs
1119. Consensual
1120. Universal Intelligence
1121. Unconditional
1122. Computer
1123. Independent from what?
1124. Looking For Gigs
1125. The Purpose Of Life Is...
1126. Effectively
1127. That is Correct
1128. Now Here
1129. The Lord
1130. The Four Noble Truths
1131. Ah...The Limitation Of Language...
1132. The School of Hard Knocks With Benefits.
1133. Trustworthy
1134. Rationality
1135. Gratitude
1136. An individuals consciousness is more than what they are consciously aware of.
1137. Eschatological [relating to death, judgement, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.]

Super Consciousness: What is seen here?

Me: From the random selection in the Catching up Document;

Catching up Document: Therefore it can ONLY be concluded that Adam wanted Eve to eat of the fruit to see if it would have any ill effect, and when it apparently didn't, he was more than willing to partake of it himself.

This is why I say he was a coward and used Eve as a guinea pig.

This was his sin. He may not have realized the darkness of his motives until after he ate the fruit, but even then he did not take responsibility for his actions or admit to his deception. Instead he said this in answer to the GODs question:

“Who told you that you were naked? Did you eat from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

(notice the word 'touch' is not said even here, clearly confirming that the GOD had never used that word in the warning)

Adam response: “The woman you gave to be with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate.”

Super Consciousness: What is seen altogether in the message here?

Me: It appears to be advocating acceptance for the way things are here and now - acceptance as natural in the broader scheme of this reality. "Let It Be" and going with the flow of information which has been obtained through studious means - studious but open as well...rather than dogmatic.

Generated Message: Unconditional - The Devil You Say -

Me: Well...the generated messages point to that in a way...I first mention "The Devil" early in the process when I said:
"I was thinking about superstition and how some readers might interpret what I am doing here as "Dancing With The Devil""

Next Super Consciousness asked me [-I asked myself] "As I am your 'inner voice of reasoning', am I 'the Devil"?"

The next mention is in the quotation attributed to Jesus;

Matt 13: 36-39
37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

This is followed by my comments on [A Sculptors] post;

"I doubt that A "Sculptor" has read the whole thread, but if so, he missed the part where I wrote this, in answer to your question; "As I am your 'inner voice of reasoning', am I 'the Devil"?"

and;

"At the very least, you are my Psychiatrist. I find that as long as I keep a healthy balance I reflect off Your mirror, something not too very devilish..."

That is followed by a random selection from a document;

"In relation to the thread subject, GOD cannot be 'seen' as GOD, but can be 'seen' through form - through the creation, and through conscious expression - action of the internal into the external.

Is the expression 'evil' (DEVIL)?

Is the action 'good' (GOD)?

Is the action undecided? (Might be GOD might be DEVIL)

Who decides?"

After this, we have;

"Generated Message:
Mirror
Choose What to Pay Attention To
Agreeable
Intention

The Abrahamic idea of GOD
Okay Afterwards
Sophophilic
On The Other Hand...

Me: The Devil..."

Super Consciousness: Seeing "The Devil" in an idea of a God...

Me: I had to address that, yes...

Generated Message: "Haha Joke We Win"

Me: That in itself happened to show me that I really needed to lighten up...that my beliefs were shaped by a lot of conspiracy theory and I was shown [through the joke played on me] that I was vulnerable because of this...it has taken a while to get over that - perhaps still a work in progress...

Super Consciousness: Hmmm....

Generated Message: Philo2

Random selection from the Philo2 document:This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness. When the fragments are aligned and inter-connected, the entity becomes the instrument that facilitates Source Reality expansion. Thus, the entity does not ascend from the time-space universes, but rather coalesces into a state of wholeness whereby its sovereign expression can assist in the expansion, or in a different context, the descent, of Source Reality into the time-space universes.
Ascension is often construed as the natural outcome of evolution. That all planetary systems and species are evolving to the point where they ascend from limitation, and that eventually, the time-space universes will somehow fold into Source Reality and cease to exist as fields of vibration. It is actually quite the opposite. Source Reality is descending. It is inclusive of all things, and it is the Source intention to expand, not retreat. The entity transforms to wholeness within the cradle of the time-space universe, and, in so doing, becomes the accessory of Source Reality’s intention to expand.
Can you see the perfection of this Primal Blueprint? Can you feel the shifting of the matrix from which your reality is cast? Can you not also understand that you, the human instrument, consist of a componentry that is individuated as a single point of pure energy, yet live in many places on many dimensions simultaneously? Only within the entity is the place of transformation discovered, where the formless Self can enter and commune with its various outposts of form. The formless is the Eternal Watcher who lives behind the veil of form and comprehension, and draws forth the wisdom of time from the well of planets. It is the point of origination from whence Source Intelligence flows.

Me: Yes...

Super Consciousness: Indeed...so there is the argument that in doing so Source Intelligence is a bit of "The Devil" - as per the Prometheus story previously mentioned.

Me: Yes...there is that...something of the whole process causes a distinction..."The Devil" also originates from The Source Intelligence...the distinction causes confusion...and the need to sort things out...

Generated Message: Adaptive Actions - Coherence - Honest attempts at scrubbing up
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

VVilliam wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:07 pm...
Are you the same poster who posts as Attofishpi? It's hard to imagine there are two posters with the same kind of insane babbling as this. :D
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:23 pm
VVilliam wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:07 pm...
Image Image

:lol:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

VVilliam wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:59 am Image Image

:lol:
What are you imagining that to mean?

Do you have Apophenia? Yes, you do seem to be the same poster as attofishpi.
Apophenia is the tendency to mistakenly perceive connections and meaning between unrelated things. The term (German: Apophänie) was coined by psychiatrist Klaus Conrad in his 1958 publication on the beginning stages of schizophrenia. He defined it as "unmotivated seeing of connections [accompanied by] a specific feeling of abnormal meaningfulness". He described the early stages of delusional thought as self-referential, over-interpretations of actual sensory perceptions, as opposed to hallucinations.
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:

Super Consciousness:

Generated Message:

A Lacewing: Do you have Apophenia? Yes, you do seem to be the same poster as attofishpi.

Super Consciousness: What are your thoughts on the comment above?

Me: Unsubstantiated opinion attempting projection by the author displacing his/her feelings onto my person.

Super Consciousness: Why do you think individuals do this type of thing?

Me: Perhaps what is being revealed threatens the way they have learned to see life? Who knows really, and should it be something I need to care about?

The last Generated Message ended with - "Honest attempts at scrubbing up" which also has the following word-stings under the same numeric value;
The Love Is Within The Communion
The Creator Is With Us All The Way

Generated Message: Universal Intelligence - Ghost In The Machine -

Me: Yes - how else better can one describe consciousness in relation to any reality simulation?

Super Consciousness: The Reality Simulation being a product of the machine?

Me: And the machine being the product of "The Ghost".

Generated Message: Be Free

Me: It is hard to tell. Perhaps in the overall way in which consciousness can move within the Simulated Reality, there is related freedom...I suppose that is why out of body movement can happen...it is a means of showing the individuate consciousnesses that they have more freedom within said simulation, than they realized...

Super Consciousness: At least ones thoughts in relation to what can be imagined, are free in most individuates - but often this is not counted as 'the imagination' is thought so little of as a device of real freedom.

Me: The Existence of Ability to Interact With The Imagination...

The Imagination
Dream Experience
Through Device
A cold wind in hell
Syncretism [a union or attempted fusion of different religions, cultures, or philosophies]
The Death Tarot
Eyes Wide Open
Zero In On It
Generate A Message

Generated Message:
The Imagination
Etched mirror
Nevertheless

Mothership
Curtailed
Out and about in the open

Intelligence with Wisdom
Solar System
Livingstone Hall

Sometimes Pain Etches...
Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness Doc
A Black Hole

From The Doc: On top of that, in relation to generic Christian doctrine, in every instance in relation to the ordinary individual human being, not once has free will prompted the individual to make a perfect choice.

This appears to be related to the environment they were placed within as well. Potential temptations were added and rules declared, put in place by a declared perfect idea of GOD, who is only 'indirectly' responsible for the potential of evil to manifest.

Apart from it sounding like an experiment gone wrong (which would argue against a perfect GOD anyway) - as mentioned, the expectation that the consciousness created (rather than it being an aspect of GOD-consciousness placed within the creation) should behave perfectly, goes against the fact that it didn't, which goes against the idea of an all knowing GOD NOT knowing that it would happen that way.

All in all, very much the conundrum which requires book-loads of 'explanations' in order to attempt to 'fix' but even with that being the case, the problems are not fixed.

Which is a bit like the saying "lies require more and more lies in order to continue to present them as 'truth'" and in that, lies - no matter how many or how complex - are never going to become truth.

The simpler explanation which does not require the conundrum creating mess of coming up with doctrines, (which in themselves are not agreed upon and are disputed internally by the sects of Christendom) is that all consciousness is derived from the First Source Consciousness and that this sojourn into the physical universe and the subsequent next phase, is not for the purpose of getting just the few who 'pass the muster' - 'saved' - while all the others are annihilated or made to suffer for eternity...

...but rather, (if it is a case of working with the idea of free will and through this, establishing the genuine expression and acceptance of LOVE,) then much of the pruning of the conundrum created through unnecessary theology and doctrine can be achieved in the realization that we are ALL aspects of GOD-consciousness and that is the premise to begin from and work out the mysteries through.

Me: Yes - perhaps the black hole looms for a species unable to come to that conclusion freely?

Generated Message:
Astral
Can You Imagine...
All Things Are In Order

Me: Rather than it being an unknown and potentially harmful place? Working on that now.

Super Consciousness: It is a big deal...

Generated Message:
Phantasma [image, appearance, apparition, spectre, phantom]
Information
Meeting an Extraterrestrial

Requirements
In the Era of Light
Zero Waste

Me: What twists my mind is the idea that I have existed within this simulated reality unaware of what it is I am existing within and there is perfection in it's purpose and function...rather than a chaotic mess...

That is why I wrote this poem...
BEFORE THE BEGINNING

Forgotten? Impossible! How can this be?
Did I forget You or did You Forget Me?
Was I lost in a dream? Did You make the dream real?
Was it something I did? Is it something You feel?
Is it unrecognizable - hard to address?
Does it help us to know who created this mess?

Super Consciousness: Explain to the Readers how you are interpreting today's Generated Message.

Me: It is focusing upon the imagination and
"Etched mirror" is connected with "Livingstone Hall" where I first created a Message Generating device by etching the back of mirrors with symbols of various meaning and used this in conjunction with the ideomotor effect [science] and using science with the device, was able to create notes and gather evidence with consistent use, over time
In the consistent use of, I developed a relationship with that which I was communing with [the ghost in the machine, as it turned out] and learned through that, ideas which are aligned with Panentheism - my understanding of 'God and Gods' expanded...slowly and surely...
The rest of the message [currently] is about my own experiences both prior to and afterwards - the occasional out of body movement [both involuntary and voluntary] hypnogogic states, face to face with an ancient looking ET 35 years of unfolding within the subject...

Generated Message:
QueenBee
Your Own Individual Actions
Unbiased

Me: Ah yes - not to possibly forget "QueenBee" - the main character connected with the messages I was getting through use of the Mirror-Devices...I called those devices the "Universal Intelligence Communication Device" [UICDs] and QueenBee became the main personality I connected with...

Super Consciousness: The name behind The Ghost?

Me: No. A major aspect of The Ghost - I understand QueenBee to being the Planet Entity...and from my perspective, She is the main character which each human being has to face before proceeding through the Gateway...She is Herself, a reflection of The Ghost in The Machine...

Super Consciousness: Interesting...

Generated Message:
Illusion
Providence
Entheogenic

Me: These can help an individual to see through the illusion but are too subjective to be useful to science...although the stories regarding alternate experiences are collectively something of evidence...

Generated Message:
The Dizzying Heights of Intellectually Honest Conversations
Incunabula
GodMagic
VVilliam

Post by VVilliam »

Me:

Super Consciousness:

Generated Message:

Me: Is it really a mess or The Truth in disguise?
Is it something that opens or closes Our eyes?
Does it sneak in the shadows and rob Me of choice?
Does it scare Me so badly it stifles My voice?

Super Consciousness: More of your before the beginning poem...

[shuffles ComList]

Generated Message: Creatio Ex Deo - Not - Taciturn - Pareidolia - Anti Christ - Big - Gentle - The Ruru - Opens eyes after having thought about it - Surface Scratching - To Be Continued...

Me: Are We so darn alone in this big Universe
That everything You can do I can do worse?
Am I so scared of Life I'm afraid to let go?
Does it act against faith just 'cause I need to know?
Am I Something You thought about just to explore
So You can be somewhere like never before?

To have a beginning-a middle-an end
To embrace the whole concept as a lover and a Friend
Does the reason regarding space being so dark
Have something to do with You being the Bright Spark?

Generated Message:
Yawn
Great Humour and Enjoyment
Cleaning Up The Mess

What Do You Like About It?
Calculation
Purpose

Sleep
Musing On The Mother
See the Signs

The Healing Power
QueenBee
Stay The Course

Okay Afterwards
No Barriers
The Dark Night of The Soul

Shallow
Disrupt
Fire

You Are Provided For
A Degenerative Force to Existence
Stop. Listen. Observe.

Other way
Remove the phenomena and apply science
Nikola Tesla

A Bright Star
Hologram Dimensions
Fascinating

Playing As Children
Brilliant
Tempting Vision

Histrionic
Ocean
Guilt Trip

OWOBIK [one whom ought be inwardly known]
Cast Shadows Of Your Own
Is

Panentheism
Penny Tuppence
Indeed

Ride Water
Strange
Friendship

Divine intuition
With The Assistance Of That Deep One
Identify oppressive structures...

Unwilling
That's the way I fire up
The Four Noble Truths

Productive Rationality
Memorandum of Understanding
In The Light Of The Truth

Having To Learn a Whole Other Language
What Are The Chances
Feature

Acting In Congruity With Given Foresight
Zero In On It
Varying

Me:The 4 Noble Truths are;
Dukkha (suffering, incapable of satisfying, painful) is an innate characteristic of existence in the realm of samsara;
Samudaya (origin, arising) of this dukkha, which arises or "comes together" with taṇhā ("craving, desire or attachment");
Nirodha (cessation, ending) of this dukkha can be attained by the renouncement or letting go of this taṇhā;
Magga (path, Noble Eightfold Path) is the path leading to renouncement of tanha and cessation of dukkha.

Super Consciousness: What does this speak of? -

Me: Letting go of this dominant simulation reality...I think human beings mostly consign suffering as some typ of punishment inflicted upon us... [shuffles ComList]

Generated Message:
Knowing
The Story Continues - The Flow Is On
The Mapping Bots

Not Right
Creatio Ex Deo
That'll Be The Day

Systems of Disparity
Nikola Tesla
The Subject

*Nods*
Species
Selfish Attitude

Things Will Run There Course
The Healing Power
We All Like To Play Games

Me: From memory, Nikola Tesla seemed to have tapped into an energy available which could have changed the course of human history - but this was not something that the Capatalists were keen to see happen...they are more interested in using science as a means of creating things which are designed to break [Planned Obsolescence]

Super Consciousness: The rationale behind this strategy is to generate long-term sales volume by reducing the time between repeat purchases...

Generated Message:
Duel
Those
Under the breath words

Jung-Animus
In the Era of Light
The Fare On The Table

Tetrad
Capture
Eat Sceptics For Lunch

Me: Does the "Tetrad" = "The Four Human Houses" ?

Generated Message:
Sleep Paralysis
Hint
Translate

From Prison To Paradise
Use Heart When Doing The Science
The Spirit of The Land

The Blank-Slate Borderlines
The Devil Ye Know
Remote Viewing

Fugacious [tending to disappear; fleeting.]
Open Minded
A Maze Game

Philanthropies
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
Be Nice Do Nice

Wonderful
Animistic
The Dawning of The Universe

Longing
Indeed
Innocent Sovereign

Quite
Do Not Linger Upon The Path Of Faith
Exploring Fractal Paths

Thoughts Are Products Of...
Crafted
Feel Be Still.

The Respect You Give
Little Bird
Integral Network

Pineal Gland
Rationality
Like a Job Well Done

Remnant Seed
Residue
Hugs and Kisses

Future Self
The Forerunner
An Ancient Truthful Wisdom

The Big Shift
Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle
Everything/All

Virtual
Apocalypse ["revelation", "an unveiling or unfolding of things not previously known and which could not be known apart from the unveiling".]
Between

Epistemology [the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope, and the distinction between justified belief and opinion.]
Getting Over It = Getting On With It
In the Mind

What The Gods See
Ghost Dance
Always Vigilant

Written In The Clouds
Television
Dualism Separates Because Oneness Remains Hidden

Story-Makers
Propitious
Charity

Conduit Closing
*Wink*
The Same Information

An Objective
Dohrman Prophecy Book Introduction
Adroit

Me: The book introduction is hard to find...although I have found part quotes of it online;

"Each character in the story is a part of each of us. As you go deeper in your reading path, you will uncover aspects of yourself that are obvious and some that are hidden or unspoken."

and

"A hierophant that uses today’s technology is quite different from those of ancient times. In this project, there is a story, there is art, there is technology, and there is a global community of readers and writers who function as an aspect of this hierophant: The Dohrman Prophecy web book project."
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

VVilliam wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:53 pm...the usual insanity...
For fuck sake... get some therapy and a journal. If you are incapable of interacting with others... and just want to mentally vomit in front of people... you need to be on stronger medication. Nobody gives a crap about you talking to yourself. A drunken narcissist fondling yourself in front of everyone: "Oohhh, I'm talking to superconsciousness... and I have a Sage and a god who direct and cater to my every dumbass whim." Obsessively mumbling to yourself in your dense corner is NOT profound!!! :lol: