Titleless 16

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Luxin
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:49 pm

Titleless 16

Post by Luxin »

This can be deleted. Occult subjects not suitable for public discussion.
Last edited by Luxin on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8554
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Dontaskme »

Only the wise rise...from out the pit of shit of their own making. Yes, you blossom make that shit happen, and that shit made you blossom. :mrgreen:

I mean, why would you want to lay your eggs in a pile of shit, when you can just as easily rise above all that shit and blossom. :mrgreen:

.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 4247
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

DEFINE WISDOM.

Post by attofishpi »

Well then.

DEFINE WISDOM.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8554
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: DEFINE WISDOM.

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:34 pm Well then.

DEFINE WISDOM.
Ask the cybernetic bot called Alexa.
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Lacewing »

Luxin wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:08 am I'm a Christ (consciously aware of all things, no ignorance of anything vital to a happy Life)
Why is that distinction/claim necessary? For credibility? For self-glorification?
Luxin wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:08 am I lived in limbo for forty years as a virtual death angel (troubled love angel) before I attained to Happiness/Wisdom/Christ Consciousness (figuratively "earning my wings") in 2010.
Wandering 40 years in a desert, so-to-speak? So you acknowledge that it's possible for you to wander aimlessly (being in limbo) for some period of time, but you imagine that you're done with that now?
Luxin wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:08 am I've never been religious
Yet you spew religious symbolism and ideology with a rage of one truly possessed by ideas?
Luxin wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:08 am[Religion]... replaced by the next "latest and greatest shitload of dogma".
What might that look like, if not some hybrid religious rage and self-glorification pretending to be different than religion?
Luxin wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:08 amThose who dismiss Christ as a mere Christian are the most ignorant "monsters" I've ever come across, and they "walk around here puffed up with pride and sure that they are people of importance", but are nothing but vile filth with a crucified sacred inner being.
That seems like a rather over-the-top reaction on your part. Just as with religious people and insane Christ wannabes, you appear to be steeped in certain beliefs and ideas that you think is some kind of ultimate truth that you are uniquely aware of, therefore you can discern those who are "not getting it" or are not some version of Christ-ness that you imagine. Can you imagine that there is much more than YOU realize, or would that blow your trip?
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8554
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:22 pm For self-glorification?
What's so questionable about ''For self-glorification'' ?
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8554
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:22 pm Can you imagine that there is much more than YOU realize, or would that blow your trip?
Do you even know what ''YOU'' means....if so, then what does it mean?

Also, can you realise there is no YOU that can blow it's trip, and that there never has been a YOU having a trip that you imagined there was?

.
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:01 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:22 pm For self-glorification?
What's so questionable about ''For self-glorification'' ?
I asked if that could be a reason he identified himself as a Christ... while he suggests that most others are not. Wondering what the point is of making such a claim... is it for credibility or self-glorification or...? No answer yet.
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:35 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:22 pm Can you imagine that there is much more than YOU realize, or would that blow your trip?
Do you even know what ''YOU'' means....if so, then what does it mean?

Also, can you realise there is no YOU that can blow it's trip, and that there never has been a YOU having a trip that you imagined there was?

.
Your trip does not apply to me, DAM.

There's a difference between asking someone if they can imagine there being more than they realize -- compared to you asking me if I know and realize what you think you know and realize, which is all your own trip.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8554
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:43 pm
Wondering what the point is of making such a claim... is it for credibility or self-glorification or...? No answer yet.
Can you think of a possible answer? I mean, do have a mirror in your house? if so, why?
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:58 pm
Lacewing wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:43 pm
Wondering what the point is of making such a claim... is it for credibility or self-glorification or...? No answer yet.
Can you think of a possible answer? I mean, do have a mirror in your house? if so, why?
I'm not interested in dealing with you today DAM. You're not compelling, and I've got more interesting things to do.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8554
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:47 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:35 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:22 pm Can you imagine that there is much more than YOU realize, or would that blow your trip?
Do you even know what ''YOU'' means....if so, then what does it mean?

Also, can you realise there is no YOU that can blow it's trip, and that there never has been a YOU having a trip that you imagined there was?

.
Your trip does not apply to me, DAM.

There's a difference between asking someone if they can imagine there being more than they realize -- compared to you asking me if I know and realize what you think you know and realize, which is all your own trip.
huh!

But asking someone else if they can imagine there being more than they realise is all your own trip.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8554
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Only a wise one can know what I am

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:01 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:58 pm
Lacewing wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:43 pm
Wondering what the point is of making such a claim... is it for credibility or self-glorification or...? No answer yet.
Can you think of a possible answer? I mean, do have a mirror in your house? if so, why?
I'm not interested in dealing with you today DAM. You're not compelling, and I've got more interesting things to do.
Well ok, granted, with respect, but just remember you are in the meta forum now, so I guess that maybe out of your comfort zone, but alas you can always prove me wrong by answering the question...do you have a mirror in your house, and if so, why?
User avatar
Luxin
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:49 pm

Titleless 14

Post by Luxin »

Inappropriate revelation.
Last edited by Luxin on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9151
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: The LGBTM death angels' predicament

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I do hope you are posting from a high security lunatic asylum.
Post Reply