Quantum Superposition As Metaphor Of Self

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

roydop

Quantum Superposition As Metaphor Of Self

Post by roydop »

The quantum superposition of being both particle (physical) and wave (function) is describing the fundamental state of consciousness. Self/Absolute/Tao is the indescribable (singularity) that becomes manifest through the process of duality. A way of describing the Tao is as a state where mind/matter, Yin/Yang are in perfect balance. The appearance of duality manifests when Self focuses (consciousness) more onto one aspect than the other. Whichever aspect receives more attention will appear as the accepted reality.

You are the Absolute; pure potential. When you entered this game you separated into the two aspects of mind (non-physical) and body (physical). For 13.7 billion years you have had a bias toward the physical aspect of your Self. Now that cycle has concluded and the bias is shifting toward the mind/non-physical bias.

This period immediate to the extinction of the species, and the subsequent phase transition, is paramount. There has never been a more important time to engage in spiritual practice.
Dontaskme

Re: Quantum Superposition As Metaphor Of Self

Post by Dontaskme »

roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 am The quantum superposition of being both particle (physical) and wave (function) is describing the fundamental state of consciousness. Self/Absolute/Tao is the indescribable (singularity) that becomes manifest through the process of duality. A way of describing the Tao is as a state where mind/matter, Yin/Yang are in perfect balance. The appearance of duality manifests when Self focuses (consciousness) more onto one aspect than the other. Whichever aspect receives more attention will appear as the accepted reality.

You are the Absolute; pure potential. When you entered this game you separated into the two aspects of mind (non-physical) and body (physical). For 13.7 billion years you have had a bias toward the physical aspect of your Self. Now that cycle has concluded and the bias is shifting toward the mind/non-physical bias.

This period immediate to the extinction of the species, and the subsequent phase transition, is paramount. There has never been a more important time to engage in spiritual practice.
Very good roydrop. I've been thinking this exact same way for ages, so well said, and thank you for dropping by again, haven't seen you in a while, so I'm just saying it's nice to see you again.

Further..I'd like to add some of my my own thoughts about this topic thread you've started, I will appreciate and welcome all and any responses from you.

It seems only reasonable to stop playing the game once we've worked the game out. Similarly, once the film on the CD is played frame by frame, the CD will eventually run out of frames to play, so the movie comes to an end, it's over, there is no point in repaying it unless you just want to keep repeating the same old stuff over and over again, this is not what pure infinite conscious potential and progress is.

Much like we do when we complete a jig-saw puzzle, it's like once that final piece goes in there is no more requirement to continue to build this particular picture, this current picture is completed. It's time for another picture show.

roydop

Post by roydop »

Yup. The number system is another effective metaphor.

0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 is an evolutionary system. Human consciousness is (at) 9. There is no novel symbol representing creation after 9, there is only redundancy. This redundancy is achingly obvious. Every time a selfie is taken or a video is made, this is redundancy. How many tv channels are available? All constructed realities based upon physical life.
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

How about this one....

When Dualism reach its (linear) limits, a (non-linear) inter/extrapolation takes place*.
The Inter/Extrapolation of its R/P-equations (for convenience sake numbered 2-8, 3-7, 4-6) is envisioned spherical and depicted as the following:

The R/P poles interrelate in 3 phases: 4~6 cognition 3~7 understanding and 2~8 (Self) knowledge – 5 marks the Point of View, (doted) O the circumference and 1-1 the R/P equation of SelfConsciousNess.

* see "Another view of Consciousness"

Post by Age »

roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 am The quantum superposition of being both particle (physical) and wave (function) is describing the fundamental state of consciousness.
To me, the fundamental state of Consciousness is Awareness.
roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 amSelf/Absolute/Tao is the indescribable (singularity) that becomes manifest through the process of duality.
Self/Absolute/Tao is very describable.
roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 amA way of describing the Tao is as a state where mind/matter, Yin/Yang are in perfect balance.
Perfect balance is exactly where the state of the Universe is HERE-NOW.
roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 amThe appearance of duality manifests when Self focuses (consciousness) more onto one aspect than the other.
lol if there is ONE aspect that could be focused on more than ANOTHER, then there is duality.
roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 amWhichever aspect receives more attention will appear as the accepted reality.
Just giving more attention to one thing rather than another thing does not necessarily mean that the former will appear as the accepted reality.
roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 amYou are the Absolute; pure potential.
'I' am the Absolute; Pure Potential. 'you' are just a person, which is just a set of 'thoughts' (and 'emotions') within a human body.
roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 amWhen you entered this game you separated into the two aspects of mind (non-physical) and body (physical).
'you' came to exist when thoughts came to exist.
roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 amFor 13.7 billion years you have had a bias toward the physical aspect of your Self.
For EVER I am EQUALLY the visible and the non-visible.

'you', from conception, have always been the invisible thoughts and emotions. Some, however, BELIEVE 'you' are the physical human body.
roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 amNow that cycle has concluded and the bias is shifting toward the mind/non-physical bias.
'I', in the visible physical sense, am thee One and only Universe, Itself, AND, 'I', in the non-visible Spiritual sense, am thee One and only OPEN Mind, Itself, with NO bias either way.
roydop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:31 amThis period immediate to the extinction of the species, and the subsequent phase transition, is paramount. There has never been a more important time to engage in spiritual practice.
Okay. If 'you' say so, but, to me, there is NOTHING to practice Spiritually.
roydop

Post by roydop »

Done splitting hairs yet, age?

Did i recall you mentioning that you could remain in thought free Awareness for just a few seconds at a time?